Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
graveyard1987

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

the project started of well with a lot of steam, havent followed it for a while but getting back in to it
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:23:57 AM

the project started of well with a lot of steam, havent followed it for a while but getting back in to it
In my opinion, the project is large and has many dimensions and also big competitors
All these factors have certainly influenced the real launch of the project
There are mistakes made by the staff, but until now I am still a believer in the project
Falling prices is not an indicator of the end
Because 90 percent of the currency is not on the table and is held by investors later
I see that this currency enjoys confidence even in the most difficult times and this is a good indicator
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:52:14 AM

Did you guys see this on Nov 14? Stepping down from his other businesses to focus 100% on FLik. It was on Ryan's personal twitter.

http://theryanfelton.com/when-opportunity-knocks/

Thats what he said earlier in the video interview too. The guy works around the clock, runs on diet coke. He is passionate with his work.

yea, and he is testing a new Ferrari ... Grin
If he is going to put 100% of his time to flik he needs to keep wife out of the way somehow. Smiley Besides the guy was rich and successful before flik even, thats what you get for working hard.

Also its not even new but 2007 model...good purchase you get better return for your money when you buy used one. New models would loose value quickly, not good investment.
boukezzoula

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

the project is big and promising but we need more credibility from ryan and the team behind flik
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

Weren't they to launch a movie next month?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
1discovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:25:41 PM

Weren't they to launch a movie next month?

What?  It is unrealistic ....
1discovery

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

I am reading Communications to get facts, but here I see only speculation. This is the weakness in this case, and nothing would be worse than raising false hopes here. Above all, don't lie to yourself. Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.

Community keeps dying.  FLIK has no trading volume, has a bad reputation in the community. Let say they deliver product in Q1. Who will use it when there is no community? Projects can fail but saying you are making a streamingplatform to get funds of investors and use that money for you're luxury life that's illegal " abuse of trust" that's a International judicial fact. They can fail in what they say. Especially when they continue like this. They can say sorry we failed.( An other way of scamming .)

After serious check, the fact is that this project failed. There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

eudzi900

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

I am reading Communications to get facts, but here I see only speculation. This is the weakness in this case, and nothing would be worse than raising false hopes here. Above all, don't lie to yourself. Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.

Community keeps dying.  FLIK has no trading volume, has a bad reputation in the community. Let say they deliver product in Q1. Who will use it when there is no community? Projects can fail but saying you are making a streamingplatform to get funds of investors and use that money for you're luxury life that's illegal " abuse of trust" that's a International judicial fact. They can fail in what they say. Especially when they continue like this. They can say sorry we failed.( An other way of scamming .)

After serious check, the fact is that this project failed. There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

Has the project been ruled to fail?
on what basis?
According to what standard?
1discovery

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Has the project been ruled to fail?
on what basis?
According to what standard?

You support this coin a lot it seems. Everything that needs to be said has already been said in previous posts.
The truth no matter how hard it is to bear, must be accepted and confronted head on because it is real. Businesses and people who accept truth soar.

DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

HOW CAN THIS PROJECT ALREADY HAVE FAILED Huh You need to tell me that because that's funny so if you had a project and you say guys give me 1 year and it will be ready. and after 6 months i say to you that youre project failed. firts we need to have patience. I'm worried to because of the lack of communication but the deathline is not reached yet.

I talked a couple of days ago with someone close to the team and that person let me know why they are AFK on social media ( it can be a lie but at the other hand i would do the same if it happened to me)

1) The binance deal was fucked up because someone leaked it and you can't do that before it's official. so for now that deal is of the table and we need to wait
2) A pump and dump party took place and when the dumping started and people saw there investment go minus 90 precent in less then a weel they accuse ryan and started to treath him and his fammily.
3) Also look at twitter look at telegramgroup people are posting the will kill him. you don't do that.
4) they also are quit because they don't want to start another pump and dump
5) they are quit because if they come with updates netflix and youtube can throw millions at them
1discovery

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:31:50 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 03:49:08 PM by 1discovery

HOW CAN THIS PROJECT ALREADY HAVE FAILED Huh You need to tell me that because that's funny so if you had a project and you say guys give me 1 year and it will be ready. and after 6 months i say to you that youre project failed. firts we need to have patience. I'm worried to because of the lacjk of communication but the deathline is not reached yet.

I talked a couple of dayes ago with someone close to the team and that person let me know why they are AFK on social media ( it can be a lie but at the other hand i would do the same if it happened to me)

1) The binance deal was fucked up because someone leaked it and you can't do that before it's official. so for now that deal is of the table and we need to wait
2) A pump and dump party took place and when the dumping started and people saw there investment go minus 90 precent in less then a weel they accuse ryan and started to treath him and his fammily.
3) Also look at twitter look at telegramgroup people are posting the will kill him. you don't do that.
5) they are quit because if they come with updates netflix and youtube can throw millions at them

Thank you for your opinion. ( CRS006 on telegram)  Grin
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

HOW CAN THIS PROJECT ALREADY HAVE FAILED Huh You need to tell me that because that's funny so if you had a project and you say guys give me 1 year and it will be ready. and after 6 months i say to you that youre project failed. firts we need to have patience. I'm worried to because of the lack of communication but the deathline is not reached yet.

I talked a couple of days ago with someone close to the team and that person let me know why they are AFK on social media ( it can be a lie but at the other hand i would do the same if it happened to me)

makes "buy the rumor sell the news" more profitable due to people panic selling and selling at a loss. fud can and will continue until platform release is at hand.

there are scam and failed projects that is very good at communicating with investors because they really need to convince people to buy.....there are also successful investments that are quiet.

maybe big exchanges are waiting for the platform release too.
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

HOW CAN THIS PROJECT ALREADY HAVE FAILED Huh You need to tell me that because that's funny so if you had a project and you say guys give me 1 year and it will be ready. and after 6 months i say to you that youre project failed. firts we need to have patience. I'm worried to because of the lacjk of communication but the deathline is not reached yet.

I talked a couple of dayes ago with someone close to the team and that person let me know why they are AFK on social media ( it can be a lie but at the other hand i would do the same if it happened to me)

Thank you for your opinion. ( CRS006 on telegram)  Grin

not a secret at all. nothing to hide
1discovery

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:02:50 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:58:11 AM by 1discovery

Oh..my...god.... WTF Huh  Shocked Flik is dead...and now it is Flik version 2.0 ?  - " FLIXX ?"

Unfortunately it's not joke. It's reality.

The same project, almost same name and same icon... ( but better sophisticated, more people in the team)

https://www.flixxo.com/

https://twitter.com/flixxo

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/#charts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168758.0

BTW: Telegram message from "GABER30" about FLIK :

"FLIXX? Yup...thanks for the news, appreciate i dumped all my shit coins! Only lost 7k usd lol by chance that i get it back recently on a good trade. I don't want to create fud around but, let me tell you something guys. If you expect a one man army dude that doesn't give news around to his investors, don't have any develloper on the team and also need to produce his own film content and manage Flik alone. that just impossible. I'm fucking piss at myself to have thrust with so much blind this guy! Only shit he did was to pump his coin with that fuking burn he tweeted about each days. Than he even not burned them just locked in a contract...and we got no news of him after. anyway i'm out of this shit with that competitor Flixxo around with a bigger team, almost same name and same project it's clearly a message given to Ryan saying: hey man you have a good project we love your idea but your team sux, here is Flik 2.0. (FLIXX) Think about it Q1 2018 platform for Flik goes out...so what? nothing will happen, no movie on it or product, even if they have 4 or 10 movies...nobody will pay a monthly subsribption for that..specially the others producers that co work with Ryan. All those made movie with average 4 star on 10 as review... And last the coins won't be so in use since average people can pay with credit car like netflix. ah yea and 2 more thing...Ryan saying selling his other compagny to concentrate more on Flik...WTH! Were you spposed to already be 100% on it. And just after the pump and dump the guy move with wife in a new house...coincidence, long term planned? Well too much shady stuff. Ive lost a lot but now i'm free all of this shit. Ive been a good supporter from the begin but i had to tell somewhere what i thought about this scam and unprepared project.  Peace out"

-----------

I regret if you lost money. You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. (Netflix, Tony Gallippi, T.I./Clifford Harris, Rayen Felton)  its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP , FLIK coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it  .

Thank you Ryan ...... it was a good business .(For you only) You wife has bought Ferrari 599GTB yesterday, just 900miles ...

BTW: Here's an interesting read on the topic that you might find useful:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

Too many people lost money in project like this. Many people are dissatisfied on Telegram and  lot of negative comments are removed and members are blocked... It is necessary to know what people think.

And what is Flixx? This is the same project?
...just another a coin for pump and dump...
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:23:12 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 03:37:01 PM by 007Chumlee

Ok , so we got it clear..

Flik coin had pump and dump situation.
Someone accused Ryan to been involved in it.. someone has threatened him and his family.
A guy shit himself and doesn´t want to communicate at all ..
People are wondering what`s happening..many people.
Price drops , Ryan is shocked , he buys his first Ferrari...He feels good now .
No one knows if Flik is a scam, will be there any platform or no.?.
A guy realized that it is better to be quiet -- "silence is golden " right ?
Ryan said that at the end of 2017 flik price will be 2-5 dollars...so that was pumping.. wasn`t it? That was very immature , Ryan .

So if he got threatened by someone , he shouldn`t stop communicate with everybody.

Ryan , you have responsibility towards people ..investors..

Ryan...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"
"More critics you can handle , more succesful you will be"
"Work harder on yourself , than you do on your job "

Cheers !!

eudzi900

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

In my opinion it is simple
The staff sent several positive messages, including dialogue with the project's founder and his personal message
The message originally is a very strong positive indicator
In which he said he would sell one of his biggest partners and devote himself to his new project
On the other hand, these currencies are earmarked for long-term investment
Its low price makes it a non-permanent stage
*Unfortunately, we find a lot of criticism for this new project, which requires all our support and support
Another thing that is important in my opinion: we are trying something unborn
I am quite sure that the staff work and prefer to work in silence
And quite sure that work in silence is better
There is some news that leaked can not occur such as news of the inclusion of currency in the trading platform ...I am still very optimistic and advise everyone not to sell because good news is waiting for us soon
This project is new
In the field there is a big competition
It's not easy, and working in silence is good
There is no point in making promises
I wait and my hope will not disappoint Smiley
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:27:29 PM

These ICOs obviously start to turn into a Columbian melo drama series half an year after the token offering. Uneducated and lazy people investing in shitty projects and then starting to complain and making death threats. Such a soap opera.
1discovery

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

In my opinion it is simple
The staff sent several positive messages, including dialogue with the project's founder and his personal message
The message originally is a very strong positive indicator
In which he said he would sell one of his biggest partners and devote himself to his new project
On the other hand, these currencies are earmarked for long-term investment
Its low price makes it a non-permanent stage
*Unfortunately, we find a lot of criticism for this new project, which requires all our support and support
Another thing that is important in my opinion: we are trying something unborn
I am quite sure that the staff work and prefer to work in silence
And quite sure that work in silence is better
There is some news that leaked can not occur such as news of the inclusion of currency in the trading platform ...I am still very optimistic and advise everyone not to sell because good news is waiting for us soon
This project is new
In the field there is a big competition
It's not easy, and working in silence is good
There is no point in making promises
I wait and my hope will not disappoint Smiley

WTF ??

- The staff sent several positive messages?
- I am quite sure that the staff work and prefer to work in silence ?
- Working in silence is good ??
- There is some news that leaked can not occur such as news of the inclusion of currency in the trading platform ?
- I wait and my hope will not disappoint ??

-------------

You compiled a list of some of the best advertising slogans for Flik ? I can't tell if the problem here is that you do not understand what the situation.

OMG...
1discovery

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:23 PM

Ok , so we got it clear..

Flik coin had pump and dump situation.
Someone accused Ryan to been involved in it.. someone has threatened him and his family.
A guy shit himself and doesn´t want to communicate at all ..
People are wondering what`s happening..many people.
Price drops , Ryan is shocked , he buys his first Ferrari...He feels good now .
No one knows if Flik is a scam, will be there any platform or no.?.
A guy realized that it is better to be quiet -- "silence is golden " right ?
Ryan said that at the end of 2017 flik price will be 2-5 dollars...so that was pumping.. wasn`t it? That was very immature , Ryan .

So if he got threatened by someone , he shouldn`t stop communicate with everybody.

Ryan , you have responsibility towards people ..investors..

Ryan...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"
"More critics you can handle , more succesful you will be"
"Work harder on yourself , than you do on your job "

Cheers !!

I agree with you.

This link is very important ...... : http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

.....because "Once a scammer, always a repeater"

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

The design is very interesting, how can I get the flik coins? are they already somewhere to exchange

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: