Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
Cl1ddy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

so many drop kicks in this forum spreading FUD, ive stocked up on this coin for a few months now, its been super cheap and the coming announcement for 2018 release will be the icing on the cake !
1discovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:53 AM

shitcoin sell while you still can, this project is pointless and has no chance doing anything on blockchain compared to the giants.  Sell before its worthless.

I agree. FLIK has no trading volume, has a bad reputation in the community.Too many people lost money in project like this.
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

You still here 1discovery ? If it's such a bad project why put you're time and effort in it ? I really don't understand. I dislike a couple of other projects but you don't zee me posting daily shit on the forum of the project.

Just be a man take you're loss and move on.

You need tot know if flik Comes out with a product you Will hate yourself  the rest of you're life and everybody Will know you ass the Guy that fudded a succesful project Every single day. Nowbody Will take you word anymore. You Will be that fool. Iff it goes wrong we the investors just made a bad call.

But hey it's verry easy to make another new account (again) and start over. If you are so sure of yourself and flik put you're real name
Besides you're claims.
Cl1ddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

shitcoin sell while you still can, this project is pointless and has no chance doing anything on blockchain compared to the giants.  Sell before its worthless.

I agree. FLIK has no trading volume, has a bad reputation in the community.Too many people lost money in project like this.

So why are you still here ?
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

This is a new project, we should give it some time, but now the market is really hot, so I transferred part of the money in other projects
1discovery

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

You still here 1discovery ? If it's such a bad project why put you're time and effort in it ? I really don't understand. I dislike a couple of other projects but you don't zee me posting daily shit on the forum of the project.

You need tot know if flik Comes out with a product you Will hate yourself  the rest of you're life and everybody Will know you ass the Guy that fudded a succesful project Every single day. Nowbody Will take you word anymore. You Will be that fool. Iff it goes wrong we the investors just made a bad call.

But hey it's verry easy to make another new account (again) and start over. If you are so sure of yourself and flik put you're real name
Besides you're claims.

What's your problem, dude ? I express my opinion like you, and "Cl1ddy"..etc.

This is free forum and you can post anything you want. it's not North Korea or China...You can complain and vent your anger here. Do you think Flik is a good investment? That's ridiculous, but okay.  I have a different opinion. You cannot accept this fact ? It's not my problem.  Quite honestly, I think you should let us speak freely unless something offensive is said. We have rights in this world too ya'know.
DOL006

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Besides you're claims.

What's your problem, dude ? I express my opinion like you, and "Cl1ddy"..etc.

This is free forum and you can post anything you want. it's not North Korea or China...You can complain and vent your anger here. Do you think Flik is a good investment? That's ridiculous, but okay.  I have a different opinion. You cannot accept this fact ? It's not my problem.  Quite honestly, I think you should let us speak freely unless something offensive is said. We have rights in this world too ya'know.

Yeah i have no problem with People that think it's not a good project and they are indeed free to post in here but you are something Else

Every day you are fudding this forum. From the 48 Pages in here there's on 20 Pages fud of you. I looked at you're post history and really dude you ask what's my problem is?

You're profile is 90 procent fud on flik so 1 you are crazy or 2 you lost a lot of money because of flik and you're not man enough to let it go.

This forum is made to post you're opinion yes but trying to fuck up a project is just wrong. Every new Guy who asks a question because they think flik can be interesting to invest in is attacked by you're fud.

And i stand by my previous post if flik launch there project you Will be the biggest loser in here. Always fudding but never based on proof and facts but only on pure hate.

Just get over you're problem and let it go dude or is you're goal in life taunting, fudding and wanting to stand in the spotlight with always another opinion then the group.

1discovery

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:37:11 AM

LOOL...DOL006  Cheesy You are very funny.  Wink Can you write some news articles for " The New York Times "  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
1discovery

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:41:27 AM

Oh..my...god.... WTF Huh  Shocked Flik is dead...and now it is Flik version 2.0 ?  - " FLIXX ?"

Unfortunately it's not joke. It's reality.

The same project, almost same name and same icon... ( but better sophisticated, more people in the team)

https://www.flixxo.com/

https://twitter.com/flixxo

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/#charts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168758.0

BTW: Telegram message from "GABER30" about FLIK :

"FLIXX? Yup...thanks for the news, appreciate i dumped all my shit coins! Only lost 7k usd lol by chance that i get it back recently on a good trade. I don't want to create fud around but, let me tell you something guys. If you expect a one man army dude that doesn't give news around to his investors, don't have any develloper on the team and also need to produce his own film content and manage Flik alone. that just impossible. I'm fucking piss at myself to have thrust with so much blind this guy! Only shit he did was to pump his coin with that fuking burn he tweeted about each days. Than he even not burned them just locked in a contract...and we got no news of him after. anyway i'm out of this shit with that competitor Flixxo around with a bigger team, almost same name and same project it's clearly a message given to Ryan saying: hey man you have a good project we love your idea but your team sux, here is Flik 2.0. (FLIXX) Think about it Q1 2018 platform for Flik goes out...so what? nothing will happen, no movie on it or product, even if they have 4 or 10 movies...nobody will pay a monthly subsribption for that..specially the others producers that co work with Ryan. All those made movie with average 4 star on 10 as review... And last the coins won't be so in use since average people can pay with credit car like netflix. ah yea and 2 more thing...Ryan saying selling his other compagny to concentrate more on Flik...WTH! Were you spposed to already be 100% on it. And just after the pump and dump the guy move with wife in a new house...coincidence, long term planned? Well too much shady stuff. Ive lost a lot but now i'm free all of this shit. Ive been a good supporter from the begin but i had to tell somewhere what i thought about this scam and unprepared project.  Peace out"

-----------

I regret if you lost money. You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. (Netflix, Tony Gallippi, T.I./Clifford Harris, Rayen Felton)  its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP , FLIK coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it  .

Thank you Ryan ...... it was a good business .(For you only) You wife has bought Ferrari 599GTB yesterday, just 900miles ...

BTW: Here's an interesting read on the topic that you might find useful:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

... Any news ?
DOL006

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:19:08 AM

https://image.ibb.co/bCMMCm/pomnik.png

Oh..my...god.... WTF Huh  Shocked Flik is dead...and now it is Flik version 2.0 ?  - " FLIXX ?" https://image.ibb.co/dAyq56/fl_zlut.png

Unfortunately it's not joke. It's reality.

The same project, almost same name and same icon... ( but better sophisticated, more people in the team)

https://www.flixxo.com/

https://twitter.com/flixxo

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/#charts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168758.0

BTW: Telegram message from "GABER30" about FLIK :

"FLIXX? Yup...thanks for the news, appreciate i dumped all my shit coins! Only lost 7k usd lol by chance that i get it back recently on a good trade. I don't want to create fud around but, let me tell you something guys. If you expect a one man army dude that doesn't give news around to his investors, don't have any develloper on the team and also need to produce his own film content and manage Flik alone. that just impossible. I'm fucking piss at myself to have thrust with so much blind this guy! Only shit he did was to pump his coin with that fuking burn he tweeted about each days. Than he even not burned them just locked in a contract...and we got no news of him after. anyway i'm out of this shit with that competitor Flixxo around with a bigger team, almost same name and same project it's clearly a message given to Ryan saying: hey man you have a good project we love your idea but your team sux, here is Flik 2.0. (FLIXX) Think about it Q1 2018 platform for Flik goes out...so what? nothing will happen, no movie on it or product, even if they have 4 or 10 movies...nobody will pay a monthly subsribption for that..specially the others producers that co work with Ryan. All those made movie with average 4 star on 10 as review... And last the coins won't be so in use since average people can pay with credit car like netflix. ah yea and 2 more thing...Ryan saying selling his other compagny to concentrate more on Flik...WTH! Were you spposed to already be 100% on it. And just after the pump and dump the guy move with wife in a new house...coincidence, long term planned? Well too much shady stuff. Ive lost a lot but now i'm free all of this shit. Ive been a good supporter from the begin but i had to tell somewhere what i thought about this scam and unprepared project.  Peace out"

-----------

I regret if you lost money. You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. (Netflix, Tony Gallippi, T.I./Clifford Harris, Rayen Felton)  its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP , FLIK coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it  .

Thank you Ryan ...... it was a good business .(For you only) You wife has bought Ferrari 599GTB yesterday, just 900miles ...

https://preview.ibb.co/neNEyR/r1.png

BTW: Here's an interesting read on the topic that you might find useful:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

... Any news ?

That's just sad. Come with real news. Not 1 complaint from many years ago and a message of you're other account. It's like the 10th time you post the same shit.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

I noticed something that seemed to be happening about 3 days ago, I decided to write about it.
There are constant facts about this project, it has many friends and many enemies.
It is strange that the project has enemies, not an enemy word means that this person thinks and plans to sabotage something.
In the world of investing the real investor loses when he turns the page quickly and decides quickly too, chooses another project and works again to compensate for his loss, or withdraw from the field originally because of the strength of loss.
I have noticed that there are some publications here and on the page of the founder of the project: Ryan, all of which go in one direction is to question the project and to attack anything positive, more than that accusing the investors of serious charges actually, all this talk goes without any evidence and without any self-censorship, If these people really respected themselves, they would not write such words. My observation is very simple: has not this happened exactly these days?
I think it is a targeted campaign, and it is intended to use all methods to anticipate any possible success of the project. These people know very well that Ryan will be completely free of the project after December 31. They are using all means to question everything. It's their last shot.
There are only two possibilities:
The first possibility: These investors could not be patient in this project and they lost, and they want revenge now. But even revenge has rules too: this is a big project where thousands of people believe,It's not easy to destroy big things in my opinion.
The second possibility: - He who I believe in -
I think she campaign targeted for the benefit of some other projects that we know very well that they are fighting strongly in order to remain in the field monopolize everything, easy to recruit some people to fight Flik project, but it is not easy to achieve this goal. Writing some bad sentences is not enough to kill a dream and a big project.
With a very simple calculation I can say the following:
Netflix is ​​worth more than $ 74 billion. If Flik is able to achieve one percent - which is the least I can think of now - it means the value of a company worth $ 700 million, also means that the value of the Flik will be much higher than its price now.
Even Netflix did not grow in a year or two.
We are talking about only one percent, Flik is sure to be a market share of about 4-7 percent and maybe more. The real investor is the one who uses logic alongside mathematics, because investment is not just words and phrases, we have to be aware of the level of competition and measure the percentage of less successful, some currencies do not have any project and the purpose is originally unclear, . Why is Flik attacking now?
The answer is very simple: bad people always attack successful ideas, and Flik is really a successful project with distinction. I do not say this because I am an investor in the project. Before I become an investor, I know very well the importance of investing in the field of cinema.
I have learned something important in my life: the more people see someone who thinks about something different, the more I wait for him to jump up, it's the truth. All we are waiting for is the beginning of the Flik crew.
1discovery

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

....this is a big project ?  Cheesy Pump and dump  Grin

BTW:
Netflix has new competition. ( The Walt Disney Co ) Flik is a wasted investment, has no chance to assert himself in 2018.

https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-fox-deal-takeover-hulu-netflix/

Flik is dead.
1discovery

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

it seems that scam  Sad

yes.
1discovery

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

Your comments have been touched by
You are very supportive of the coin
Today they attack and devalue them
In my opinion we should encourage staff
Also noticed something else
On page 02
Do they have an account here and they respond to people?
Replies stopped Huh?

Yes. I was a fan of Flik. ( news, posts, Tweets...etc) but I am very disappointed . Don't trust in what you read on Twitter from Flik team. Ryan Felton - 18 days silence and first news is.... "full focus on flik"... yes sure and all the people is stupid.... And American Film Market Santa Monica ? Fake news from Flik team  Embarrassed  . And Marc Cuban + Flik ?  Fake news.....  Sad

The telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running. The community on telegram quite sucks.

Flik = Pump and dump. Sorry.....  Undecided  Pump and dumps are big increase or decrease in the price of specific coin, usually when we see pump that means that someone is artificially raising trading volume of that coin and with that price of coin. After someone create artificial pump you need to be ready for dump, decrease in the price. This coin is a fake, is it just a get rich scam for those that were ready to dump.

Ryan Felton - maybe is scammer (Problem 2014 with his company "COINFIRMA" ) From www.ripoffreport.com - "Coinfirma, @thebitcoingirl, Jennifer Felton, Ryan Felton Coinfirma are a SCAM bitcoin mining company Atlanta Georgia"

His company "COINFIRMA" went bankrupt.  (mining cryptocurrency !!!) Rayen Felton has experience with cryptocurrency. It's all still too much of a coincidence for my taste.

BTW: From cointelegraph.com : "Celebrities and others are using social media networks to encourage the public to purchase stocks and other investments. Several well-known personalities have endorsed a number of different ICOs in recent months."  info: https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation.. . We have to be careful.

I can't believe that this kind of people can steal from innocent investors....but this coin will not exist in january 2018.   Cry

Sorry...  Embarrassed

Many fans are dissatisfied...
ainsleyfran

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

There are a lot of entertainment-based coins nowadays, and I fail to understand how this one is different.
DOL006

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:46:56 PM

Your comments have been touched by
You are very supportive of the coin
Today they attack and devalue them
In my opinion we should encourage staff
Also noticed something else
On page 02
Do they have an account here and they respond to people?
Replies stopped Huh?

Yes. I was a fan of Flik. ( news, posts, Tweets...etc) but I am very disappointed . Don't trust in what you read on Twitter from Flik team. Ryan Felton - 18 days silence and first news is.... "full focus on flik"... yes sure and all the people is stupid.... And American Film Market Santa Monica ? Fake news from Flik team  Embarrassed  . And Marc Cuban + Flik ?  Fake news.....  Sad

The telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running. The community on telegram quite sucks.

Flik = Pump and dump. Sorry.....  Undecided  Pump and dumps are big increase or decrease in the price of specific coin, usually when we see pump that means that someone is artificially raising trading volume of that coin and with that price of coin. After someone create artificial pump you need to be ready for dump, decrease in the price. This coin is a fake, is it just a get rich scam for those that were ready to dump.

Ryan Felton - maybe is scammer (Problem 2014 with his company "COINFIRMA" ) From www.ripoffreport.com - "Coinfirma, @thebitcoingirl, Jennifer Felton, Ryan Felton Coinfirma are a SCAM bitcoin mining company Atlanta Georgia"

His company "COINFIRMA" went bankrupt.  (mining cryptocurrency !!!) Rayen Felton has experience with cryptocurrency. It's all still too much of a coincidence for my taste.

BTW: From cointelegraph.com : "Celebrities and others are using social media networks to encourage the public to purchase stocks and other investments. Several well-known personalities have endorsed a number of different ICOs in recent months."  info: https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation.. . We have to be careful.

I can't believe that this kind of people can steal from innocent investors....but this coin will not exist in january 2018.   Cry

Sorry...  Embarrassed

Many fans are dissatisfied...

You are on Fire ! 3 negative post in 15 min. Sad little boy.
1discovery

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

Yes. It's just for you "DOL006".  Cheesy

Sorry, but I have no positive news. Do you have any news from Ryan ?  Or any new speculations?   Cheesy
DOL006

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:37:45 AM

Sorry, but I have no positive news. Do you have any news from Ryan ?  Or any new speculations?   Cheesy

Unlike you i come only with facts and proof. So for the moment i don't have any news but hey fud on child
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:02 AM

please get a life...
seems that all you do is being here insulting and attacking other's projects
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

Unlike you i come only with facts and proof. So for the moment i don't have any news but hey fud on child

...with facts and proof....?  Cheesy I didn't notice that. These are just speculations, not facts. There are no new messages, but lots of fake encouraging news. You need more people to buy this shit coin? Stop lying to people.
I think the coin will be worthless next month...this project just looks really dead..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: