Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

I noticed something that seemed to be happening about 3 days ago, I decided to write about it.
There are constant facts about this project, it has many friends and many enemies.
It is strange that the project has enemies, not an enemy word means that this person thinks and plans to sabotage something.
In the world of investing the real investor loses when he turns the page quickly and decides quickly too, chooses another project and works again to compensate for his loss, or withdraw from the field originally because of the strength of loss.
I have noticed that there are some publications here and on the page of the founder of the project: Ryan, all of which go in one direction is to question the project and to attack anything positive, more than that accusing the investors of serious charges actually, all this talk goes without any evidence and without any self-censorship, If these people really respected themselves, they would not write such words. My observation is very simple: has not this happened exactly these days?
I think it is a targeted campaign, and it is intended to use all methods to anticipate any possible success of the project. These people know very well that Ryan will be completely free of the project after December 31. They are using all means to question everything. It's their last shot.
There are only two possibilities:
The first possibility: These investors could not be patient in this project and they lost, and they want revenge now. But even revenge has rules too: this is a big project where thousands of people believe,It's not easy to destroy big things in my opinion.
The second possibility: - He who I believe in -
I think she campaign targeted for the benefit of some other projects that we know very well that they are fighting strongly in order to remain in the field monopolize everything, easy to recruit some people to fight Flik project, but it is not easy to achieve this goal. Writing some bad sentences is not enough to kill a dream and a big project.
With a very simple calculation I can say the following:
Netflix is ​​worth more than $ 74 billion. If Flik is able to achieve one percent - which is the least I can think of now - it means the value of a company worth $ 700 million, also means that the value of the Flik will be much higher than its price now.
Even Netflix did not grow in a year or two.
We are talking about only one percent, Flik is sure to be a market share of about 4-7 percent and maybe more. The real investor is the one who uses logic alongside mathematics, because investment is not just words and phrases, we have to be aware of the level of competition and measure the percentage of less successful, some currencies do not have any project and the purpose is originally unclear, . Why is Flik attacking now?
The answer is very simple: bad people always attack successful ideas, and Flik is really a successful project with distinction. I do not say this because I am an investor in the project. Before I become an investor, I know very well the importance of investing in the field of cinema.
I have learned something important in my life: the more people see someone who thinks about something different, the more I wait for him to jump up, it's the truth. All we are waiting for is the beginning of the Flik crew.
Thank you very much for your words which I see very logically ...
1. We encourage good news and analysis
2 - Do not comment on repeated talk and analysis of adolescents
3- Do not respond to the insane
DOL006

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:07:33 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 11:14:48 AM by DOL006

Unlike you i come only with facts and proof. So for the moment i don't have any news but hey fud on child

...with facts and proof....?  Cheesy I didn't notice that. These are just speculations, not facts. There are no new messages, but lots of fake encouraging news. You need more people to buy this shit coin? Stop lying to people.
I think the coin will be worthless next month...this project just looks really dead..

So mails from digitalglue are speculation? In the mails they confirm they are working with flik. Also T.I tweeted about flik in the start and also Kevin hart tweeted about it. So those things aren't facts or proof for you ? No 1 complaint from 1 Guy from a couple of years ago is proof ? 😂😂😂 And messages from you second account is proof ? 😂😂😂 And a couple of other guys that hate flik because they lost money with the pump and dump that's proof ?  😂😂😂 Man or do i need to say child we are playing on while other level and i think if you are honest with yourself you now who's the fool in here
1discovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:59:25 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 04:48:46 PM by 1discovery

Unlike you i come only with facts and proof. So for the moment i don't have any news but hey fud on child

...with facts and proof....?  Cheesy I didn't notice that. These are just speculations, not facts. There are no new messages, but lots of fake encouraging news. You need more people to buy this shit coin? Stop lying to people.
I think the coin will be worthless next month...this project just looks really dead..

So mails from digitalglue are speculation? In the mails they confirm they are working with flik. Also T.I tweeted about flik in the start and also Kevin hart tweeted about it. So those things aren't facts or proof for you ? No 1 complaint from 1 Guy from a couple of years ago is proof ? 😂😂😂 And messages from you second account is proof ? 😂😂😂 And a couple of other guys that hate flik because they lost money with the pump and dump that's proof ?  😂😂😂 Man or do i need to say child we are playing on while other level and i think if you are honest with yourself you now who's the fool in here

mails from digitalglue ?   Cheesy These emails are four months old. They created a web site only.  Grin This ensures the future? Pls stop saying bullshit. You are trying to mask the true issue. The same bullshit, no facts. Come back when there is news and when there is something to talk about.
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:03:58 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 04:37:20 PM by 1discovery

Find that bastard Ryan Felton and his intestines get out through the anus!!!! Angry Angry

Each person can express their opinion. We live in a democratic world.
2 discovery

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

1discovery....
you are crazy? Are you a child or what....
Frankly, you're the dumbest person I've met before
You are a donkey, are you an animal ...
It is impossible to be a human being.
Because the real person understands his limits, I saw that the people here respected you but did not understand this respect, I really hope to find you and see your inner pants in pink color.
You seem to have nothing to do with anything successful in life. Go out, dog ... because your words are like a neighbor dog who barked until he died.
I will find you and I will hack your computer tonight because I have been following you for some time
Go away from here and go to the night club will find me there waiting for you stupid, I will make you many things and I teach you good speech also.
Do you think it's a game ?? You are an idiot who has nothing to do with anything called digital coins. You are a zero person in life.
This place is for investors, you idiot, you laugh at yourself because you are a failed man in life. You are a failure, very unsuccessful. A failed person does like children cry when he loses his game.
We will succeed and this project will go away, you idiot, I will be happy when you disappear from this world and I will never hear your voice because Flik will be priced as well and as loud as your crying.
FUKKKK YOUUUUUUU Cool
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

1discovery....
Because the real person understands his limits, I saw that the people here respected you but did not understand this respect, I really hope to find you and see your inner pants in pink color.
You seem to have nothing to do with anything successful in life. Go out, dog ... because your words are like a neighbor dog who barked until he died.
I will find you and I will hack your computer tonight because I have been following you for some time
Go away from here and go to the night club will find me there waiting for you stupid, I will make you many things and I teach you good speech also.
Do you think it's a game ?? You are an idiot who has nothing to do with anything called digital coins. You are a zero person in life.
This place is for investors, you idiot, you laugh at yourself because you are a failed man in life. You are a failure, very unsuccessful. A failed person does like children cry when he loses his game.
We will succeed and this project will go away, you idiot, I will be happy when you disappear from this world and I will never hear your voice because Flik will be priced as well and as loud as your crying.
FUKKKK YOUUUUUUU Cool

Ahahahaha... Cheesy Cheesy " DOL006" registered today as "2 discovery"  Cheesy Cheesy Thank you for your interest.  It makes me happy to see that you got happy when your writing made me happy. Anyhow, I sincerely think it's amazing how your writing is awakening my craving to write.  Cheesy Cheesy
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:26:48 PM

Hey, Ryan...you moron...please write a message on Twitter.

For example:  "Hello people. Everything is OK"  or  "I'm testing my car" etc.

Please write any message for these peoples.

No?  Shocked

Ok....  Embarrassed

Fuck you Ryan !  Undecided

BTW: This post is the best.
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

Hey, "DOOL006 and 2Discovery"..etc..." It's ok that some people have a different opinion than you. Respect their opinions because then yours will be respected too.
ashrobb

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

It's so sad what happened to this. I took the loss and already recovered long ago. Not surprised to see it has stagnated.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

Intolerance of ideas is not a healthy phenomenon for anyone. Did not we get into the idea, it's only an investment in the end?
I think all the words have been accepted before we can stay a bit quiet
In my opinion, the continuation of the discussion will lead us to a discussion that resembles the first of the rooster or the hen?
It's an endless debate. Talk is meaningless in the latter.
Time is the one who will answer us if we choose the choice or not
It is time to decide whether investing in this project is a good idea or not
  Without any accusations or any wrong words ... Let's leave time deciding everything
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:54:52 PM

Intolerance of ideas is not a healthy phenomenon for anyone. Did not we get into the idea, it's only an investment in the end?
In my opinion, the continuation of the discussion will lead us to a discussion that resembles the first of the rooster or the hen?
  Without any accusations or any wrong words ... Let's leave time deciding everything

This is a very good post.  I agree. Let's leave time deciding everything.
DOL006

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:00:43 PM

mails from digitalglue ?   Cheesy These emails are four months old. They created a web site only.  Grin This ensures the future? Pls stop saying bullshit. You are trying to mask the true issue. The same bullshit, no facts. Come back when there is news and when there is something to talk about.

4 months old Huh This cannot be because the mails are from me and them and that's only 2 months old. Again a lie from you. Where are you're facts ? But why do i keep trying to talk with you like you are An adult man/woman. It's you're own fault that People start to calling you're names and thinking you are a little kid. You keep saying the same things without facts,proof or other information. But i think you do not know what these wordt Mean. Please get back after you're pc and play pyjama Sam instead of trying to talk with adult People on a forum about crypto
DOL006

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:04:15 PM

Hey, "DOOL006 and 2Discovery"..etc..." It's ok that some people have a different opinion than you. Respect their opinions because then yours will be respected too.

You don't respect shit. Calling People dumb or liars because they believe in something. And another opinion is gone. But Every day i der the same shit over and over again you post always the same  shit. But hey nobody cares. Everybody with a brain understand that 1 complaint of a couple a years ago Mean nothing.
DOL006

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

1discovery....
FUKKKK YOUUUUUUU Cool

Ahahahaha... Cheesy Cheesy " DOL006" registered today as "2 discovery"  Cheesy Cheesy Thank you for your interest.  It makes me happy to see that you got happy when your writing made me happy. Anyhow, I sincerely think it's amazing how your writing is awakening my craving to write.  Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry but i'm not like you. I have only one profile in here and really don't need to make a second to fud or something like that. Please don't compare me like you. Because 2discovery is wrong. A animal is even starter then you. Put you're brain in a Bird and the Bird Will flyer backwards.
DOL006

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:16:01 PM

Are you kidding me ? This is indeed a verry good post i never said the project Will succeed i'm only a person who Thinks it Will and i think the idea behind flik is so good it van be so huge. You in the other hand post hate posts Every single day and that's not posting you opinion that's just searching for a conflict. When People come with facts you are calling them liars and in all you're posts you didn't post 1 fact one thing that make Sense that flik is a scam or something like that.
1discovery

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:32:52 PM

This is a very good post.  I agree. Let's leave time deciding everything.

Are you kidding me ? This is indeed a verry good post i never said the project Will succeed i'm only a person who Thinks it Will and i think the idea behind flik is so good it van be so huge. You in the other hand post hate posts Every single day and that's not posting you opinion that's just searching for a conflict. When People come with facts you are calling them liars and in all you're posts you didn't post 1 fact one thing that make Sense that flik is a scam or something like that.

Blablabla...Another bullshit....Once again for "DOL006" - Let's leave time deciding everything.Thx.
Cl1ddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

Flixxo seem to be steeming ahead of FLIK right now, if FLIK doesnt come through with the goods for 1Q platform launch then its all over for FLIK IMO,  better be ready to pull that finger out for 2018 Ryan
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

I think there is a difference between the two projects
Flexx project is open like YouTube, and they do not have a clear road plan, they talk a lot in my opinion and this is a fatal line signed by the project flik.
Also: The crew has no previous production experiences. Their positive point is that they communicate well, and in my opinion they lack experience and influence in the field of cinema, but the Flik crew has a wide impact on my judgment.
An advanced Flik project according to Ryan, they are just changing the ground, he pointed out that they are currently refusing to share the news, which actually means there is something.
I hope that Flik will be the first to announce the good news, especially after Ryan decided to transfer the headquarters of his company to the headquarters of Flik.
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

Hello devs,
Any update?Price keep falling and I don't have any ideal what you guy doing.
Update please
Thanks

I'm disappointed. I honestly feel like an idiot for buying this, this has to be one of my worst buys.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:19:11 AM

Spare your breath mate, the guy is only trying to pump his status by posting as much as possible.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: