Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

what happened to the telegram group?

i was banned or it's deleted? aha
menlatin

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:51:57 PM

Here's what I don't understand: The people who call FLiK shit have stated they already dumped their coins, and that's fine. If you don't believe in the project or the team you have the right to do that. But these people also REPEATEDLY return to this thread to talk shit. Is this a coordinated attack by Flixxo? There's very little reason for these people to stick around this thread and keep FUDing. Its almost painfully obvious that you're simply working for another side that doesn't want to see this project succeed.

I'm still in and will look at this investment like a lottery ticket. Hell, maybe I'll add it to my platform and HELP it succeed.

Cl1ddy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Here's what I don't understand: The people who call FLiK shit have stated they already dumped their coins, and that's fine. If you don't believe in the project or the team you have the right to do that. But these people also REPEATEDLY return to this thread to talk shit. Is this a coordinated attack by Flixxo? There's very little reason for these people to stick around this thread and keep FUDing. Its almost painfully obvious that you're simply working for another side that doesn't want to see this project succeed.

I'm still in and will look at this investment like a lottery ticket. Hell, maybe I'll add it to my platform and HELP it succeed.

good to hear you're still in, so am i, im not part of Flixxo, i can voice my opinion when ever the fuck i want
Social Liberal

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Amen! Exactly how I look at Flik.

Lot of price action recently btw. In anticipation of any news or just pumping & dumping? It's going to be an interesting Flik ride this year
chenjl84

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

A new project continues to appear. Although each project has its own ideas, it is unavoidable that some are duplicated, but as long as it has its own advantages, it has its foothold.
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Your comments have been touched by
You are very supportive of the coin
Today they attack and devalue them
In my opinion we should encourage staff
Also noticed something else
On page 02
Do they have an account here and they respond to people?
Replies stopped Huh?

Yes. I was a fan of Flik. ( news, posts, Tweets...etc) but I am very disappointed . Don't trust in what you read on Twitter from Flik team. Ryan Felton - 18 days silence and first news is.... "full focus on flik"... yes sure and all the people is stupid.... And American Film Market Santa Monica ? Fake news from Flik team  Embarrassed  . And Marc Cuban + Flik ?  Fake news.....  Sad

The telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running. The community on telegram quite sucks.

Flik = Pump and dump. Sorry.....  Undecided  Pump and dumps are big increase or decrease in the price of specific coin, usually when we see pump that means that someone is artificially raising trading volume of that coin and with that price of coin. After someone create artificial pump you need to be ready for dump, decrease in the price. This coin is a fake, is it just a get rich scam for those that were ready to dump.

Ryan Felton - maybe is scammer (Problem 2014 with his company "COINFIRMA" ) From www.ripoffreport.com - "Coinfirma, @thebitcoingirl, Jennifer Felton, Ryan Felton Coinfirma are a SCAM bitcoin mining company Atlanta Georgia"
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

His company "COINFIRMA" went bankrupt.  (mining cryptocurrency !!!) Rayen Felton has experience with cryptocurrency. It's all still too much of a coincidence for my taste.

BTW: From cointelegraph.com : "Celebrities and others are using social media networks to encourage the public to purchase stocks and other investments. Several well-known personalities have endorsed a number of different ICOs in recent months."  info: https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation.. . We have to be careful.

I can't believe that this kind of people can steal from innocent investors....but this coin will not exist in january 2018.   Cry

Sorry...  Embarrassed

I am the victim of this scam too. What people don't know is that the FLIK owner it was a scammer back in the days. (Coinfirma... mining... Fake ICO 2016 ..etc)
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

It is regrettable to hear this talk now ... It is also funny
This talk is repeated and refined again when the price went up and things are going better
Thank you, you have exposed yourself to the same ideas.
Some people here actually live on another planet ... Hahaha I feel that someone is repeating the same words across multiple accounts. It is shameful.
Unfortunately we decided to take off and leave you at the station
We are not sorr
y to the mooooon Wink
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

No activity from the Flik team .  Embarrassed Their twitter account has no news since october ! It's not very nice ;( This is a very bad sign.

The team consists of only three people...and they are not able to write a message nor respond to a message ? WTF ?

----------------------

Ryan Felton = No messages, no news

T.I. (Clifford Harris) = No messages, no news

Tony Gallippi = No messages, no news

Christmas ? =  No messages, no news

Any wish for new year? = No messages, no news

Today is January 6 . 2018 and = no messages,no news   Shocked

---------------------

This is the same scenario as shit coins for "PUMP and DUMP"

Why someone will invest in this scam coin?
st0n4r

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

is there any Airdrop or Bounty program?
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

No activity from the Flik team .  Embarrassed Their twitter account has no news since october ! It's not very nice ;( This is a very bad sign.

The team consists of only three people...and they are not able to write a message nor respond to a message ? WTF ?

----------------------

---------------------

Totally agree...Twitter was active until the burn....What is the time to wrote a message on twitter ? A few second ! It's very very very strange....
eudzi900

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:13:33 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 08:56:05 PM by eudzi900

The main problem is that there are those who decided not to invest in the currency but still continue to follow the project and attack it. Why???
It is strange that the same accusations are repeated a thousand times. This is unusual.
The real question is: Do we accept just updating on a Twitter page, just a meaningless word.
We are patient and we get real information.
This is a real question, because I see that most other enterprise updates are just promises.
Now people are waiting for the project to actually appear and are not waiting for words
This is the real challenge.
The real success is adding the currency to other platforms
All projects succeed because in other platforms
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:19:12 AM

----------------------

---------------------

I also agree. No activity from the Flik team . Anny messages, news about the project...wish for new year....christmas - nothing. I have to say that most of the project nowadays is a scam, many projects has no relation with block chain, but they force to add the block chain to their project and call for money from the public. If it looks too good to be true, then it’s probably a scam.

How to identify scam coin ?it's not usually that straight forward, it's actually quite hard to identify a real ICO from a fake or scammed one because most of the promoters are putting a lot of effort in making it look legit, and to the untrained eye, investor and trader that won't be visible. They are basically offering a whitepaper, a business model, a legit website but are not serious for the long-term, it's hard to identify these kind of things which is why you have to come in direct contact with the founders and core team. Try to join their communication channel (telegram for example or slack) and start making tough questions, push them to the limits to see whether they indeed have figured everything out and do our own due dilligence before you invest in any of them.

Sometimes it's easy to detect scams. Just keep following motivation of coin creators. What are their plans with the coin? How is it going with the roadmap? These kind of questions will be your guide.
You stay away from projects that don't answer every question from the community, disappear for periods of time, or don't have good reasons as to why they believe in their project or have an explanation as to what is going on with the funds that were given out at the beginning. Any shady answers? Run. Follow that rule and you'll never lose money.

If it is asking for your investment then always always check and do your own research and determine whether or not it's a good investment to make, whether or not their promises are actually fulfillable or just marketing strategies.
What do I think about FLIK ? No comment.... (scam)
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

It is unfortunate that many of the words written here in this forum is very superficial talk, words do not have a thing called investment.
Whoever writes here must first learn how to be responsible for every word, because speech is not free. Every word has its weight.
People have the right to express their grief, their concern, their anger, everything, but not their right to distort a project just because they came out of the game.
 This is childish behavior. I really do not believe much of the speech here for a simple reason and it is impossible to be issued by adults and officials who know the field of investment.
Two years ago, many people accuse ETH of being a hoax, and that its price will not rise because of the lack of a final number.
Now we see results. Smart people made decisions early.
With regard to the Flik project, it is clear that some people here fully believe in the most important people created to attack the project. It is also clear that there is an organized campaign, because the words are very similar, almost the same analysis, the same vision. For these I wish them success, because it is sad that someone spends all his time attacking a project. I think it is tired to continue to attack something that grows and moves forward.
True, there are some mistakes, but the founder of the project explained that he is committed to the project and explained everything, we here can not resolve us to put confidence in him and his crew. All other solutions are meaningless in my opinion.
For the benefit of continuing to distort the project, people are not stupid to believe so simply. The same words are repeated as though we do not know how to read ... well, we understood you. We know now that you are doing the impossible to crack everything. This is quite clear, your message has arrived. Now what else ...
Everything will move forward, and everything will improve, the price is on the rise and will continue to do so. Simply because people believe in this project, and in the position of such success is the way.
When the floor appears, the Flik price will be like a space rocket. I still trust the project and know perfectly well that something will happen. I know that these people are impossible to be in a failed project.
My question is very big: what interest those who continue to spread trivial talk ?? What is their real interest in all this? I really wish they had the courage to tell us the truth behind their words ...
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

It is unfortunate that many of the words written here in this forum is very superficial talk, words do not have a thing called investment.
Whoever writes here must first learn how to be responsible for every word, because speech is not free. Every word has its weight.
People have the right to express their grief, their concern, their anger, everything, but not their right to distort a project just because they came out of the game.
 This is childish behavior. I really do not believe much of the speech here for a simple reason and it is impossible to be issued by adults and officials who know the field of investment.
Two years ago, many people accuse ETH of being a hoax, and that its price will not rise because of the lack of a final number.
With regard to the Flik project, it is clear that some people here fully believe in the most important people created to attack the project. It is also clear that there is an organized campaign, because the words are very similar, almost the same analysis, the same vision. For these I wish them success, because it is sad that someone spends all his time attacking a project. I think it is tired to continue to attack something that grows and moves forward.
True, there are some mistakes, but the founder of the project explained that he is committed to the project and explained everything, we here can not resolve us to put confidence in him and his crew. All other solutions are meaningless in my opinion.
For the benefit of continuing to distort the project, people are not stupid to believe so simply. The same words are repeated as though we do not know how to read ... well, we understood you. We know now that you are doing the impossible to crack everything. This is quite clear, your message has arrived. Now what else ...
Everything will move forward, and everything will improve, the price is on the rise and will continue to do so. Simply because people believe in this project, and in the position of such success is the way.
When the floor appears, the Flik price will be like a space rocket. I still trust the project and know perfectly well that something will happen. I know that these people are impossible to be in a failed project.
My question is very big: what interest those who continue to spread trivial talk ?? What is their real interest in all this? I really wish they had the courage to tell us the truth behind their words ...

1) guys who invested in flixxxxxo and don't want to see a flikplatform in q1 because there platform launches in q2.

2) fudders who lost a lot of money because of the pump and dump lost 90 procent of there money and then sold all there fliks @ 200-300 sat. And now they don't want flik to succeed because they hate Ryan.

3) just a couple of stupid kids that don't want to have a competitor for Netflix

4) there is one kid in special 1discovery that has 3 or 4 accounts to fud on projects. His favorite one for the moment is flik. He feeds on the hateridge of other People. He's a nothing and now he Thinks he's important because People "listen" to him or People go in conflict with him. JUST SAD
CRYPTOBEX

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:24:30 AM by CRYPTOBEX

It is very fun to read this bullshit. I realized you were simply trying to give people some hope. In your opinion do you think this is useful ? Dude, this hope is false. Read the previous posts before you write nonsense words. All positive stories are useless. (The same bullshit, no facts)  

You write here that: "I think"...."people believe in this project, and in the position of such success is the way"......"Everything will move forward, and everything will improve"........"the Flik price will be like a space rocket."........"I still trust the project and know perfectly well that something will happen"......
You will look at a crystal ball and you  see the future ? All these are just your imagination .... You need more people to buy this shit coin? Only 4 people believe in this project from this forum (DOL006, john1962, eudzi900 and Zakhal = still the same positive messages)

BTW:
The number of fans on the telegram in september 2017 = 2400 members
The number of fans on the telegram Today = 600 members
Most of the fans were banned, because it is not allowed to say bad news. Messages are censored and deleted. This is the reality of this project.

Once again for you:

Today is January 7 . 2018 and = no messages,no news

Is that what you are advocating? Do you think you will change something?

80% of people lost money in this project. It's not FUDD, that's reality. This project just looks really dead..... It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.....
eudzi900

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:32 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 05:59:27 PM by eudzi900

Do you read what you write or are you copying everything Huh
You certainly do not read what you write, because if you actually read it you would not do anything extra.
I laugh at you because your thoughts are superficial, and whenever we write something positive you write something negative
It's a children's game. It is unfortunate that children play in the field of adults.
The same boring words are the same stupid thoughts. Same account, expression. What a disaster
I really hope you do not do this for free, at least ask them to pay you well
At least we courageously bear the decision to invest in this currency
At least be brave and admit your defeat, but I will not leave the project.
I'm a conscious investor.
Good luck in your stupidity ... Grin Grin Grin
DOL006

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

It is very fun to read this bullshit. I realized you were simply trying to give people some hope. In your opinion do you think this is useful ? Dude, this hope is false. Read the previous posts before you write nonsense words. All positive stories are useless. (The same bullshit, no facts)  

You write here that: "I think"...."people believe in this project, and in the position of such success is the way"......"Everything will move forward, and everything will improve"........"the Flik price will be like a space rocket."........"I still trust the project and know perfectly well that something will happen"......
All these are just your imagination .... You need more people to buy this shit coin? Only 4 people believe in this project from this forum (DOL006, john1962, eudzi900 and Zakhal = still the same positive messages)

BTW:
The number of fans on the telegram in september 2017 = 2400 members
The number of fans on the telegram Today = 600 members
Most of the fans were banned, because it is not allowed to say bad news. Messages are censored and deleted. This is the reality of this project.

Once again for you:

Today is January 7 . 2018 and = no messages,no news

Is that what you are advocating? Do you think you will change something?

80% of people lost money in this project. It's not FUDD, that's reality. This project just looks really dead..... It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.....

And again 1discovery has a new profile 😑😑😑
Kid stop trying so hard just walk away you don't need to make a fool out of you'reself Every single time.
I'm a believer yes but i also have my doubts but i did and still do my reschearch. You are keep saying the same shit over and over again nothing new. And when you don't know what to do you make a new profile and start over again. Everytime it's a new profile with 2 or 3 messages on another topic and suddenly they start to fud on flik and always say 1discovery or 1 of his previous
accounts are right 😂😂😂 how stupid do you think we are Huh
CRYPTOBEX

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

Kid stop trying so hard just walk away you don't need to make a fool out of you'reself Every single time.
I'm a believer yes but i also have my doubts but i did and still do my reschearch. You are keep saying the same shit over and over again nothing new. And when you don't know what to do you make a new profile and start over again. Everytime it's a new profile with 2 or 3 messages on another topic and suddenly they start to fud on flik and always say 1discovery or 1 of his previous

I just have one comment and I shall be brief. I have just this account.
I'm sorry, I have the same opinion as the others members. Do you have a problem with this? ( DOL006 and eudzi900 ?) Are you two brothers ? Let's be realistic. I respect the beliefs of others, but I also ask them to do the same for mine.  
Thanks.

DOL006

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 08:15:31 AM by DOL006

I just have one comment and I shall be brief. I have just this account.
I'm sorry, I have the same opinion as the others members. Do you have a problem with this? ( DOL006 and eudzi900 ?) Are you two brothers ? Let's be realistic. I respect the beliefs of others, but I also ask them to do the same for mine.  
Thanks.

Man i don't know eudzi900 but 1 discovery already made 2 or 3 accounts just to fud on flik. Everyday he posted 3 posts just to fud. And it's always the same strategy first he post 2 or 3 times in another forum and then every post is to fud on flik.

Maybe you are saying the truth but is the same all over again. 1discovery is silent for A almost a week and a new profile with 2 other posts Comes out of nowhere to start fudding on flik that it is a scam.

For once and for all to all the fudders Show me the PROOF. !!! There is also 1 other new profile that said Ryan scammed him already we're are the Emails, printscreens, ... Wathever he has of evidence to give his words any meaning.

But i Think he can't. Also my question 2 you why would TIP a famous actor/rapper with a networth in the tens of millions scam People togheter with the coowner of bitpay (also superrich) and Ryan who has 5 or 6 other Companys just for the ammount of +-500k. And I mailed with digital glue just like ten other People and they confirmed they are working with flik. Why would a Company with such a reputation lie about such things Huh

The Silence is the result of 3 things.

1) Ryan told someone in private that binance was 95 locked in that person dropped it on the web and that's not allowed when it's a 100 procent sure. So now we need to wait for new exchanges till platform launch

2) there was a pump and dump by a P&Dgroup. A lot of People saw there investment decline with more then 90 procent. Sold there tokens blamed Ryan and start threatning his family. So for now Ryan doesn't say or do anything without a product to back him up.

3) we are trying to become a competitor for Netflix a Company who has a networth of +70 billion. Flik had a private investment of 40 Mill. (Not the ICO money). So if flik would come out Every week with updates Netflix easely could throw money against the plans or desicions that flik made. We would have no chance. And art the end Ryan and the team just need to update the investor or investors of those 40mil and not us. We can only be happy flik still Will use the tokens we have.

So be patiënt or come with proof. I respect everybody's opinion but you need to Back them up with facts or proof not just jelling i think it's a scam because no news !!! I don't know but accusing People of something without any proof that's verry heavy man.

You can fuck up somebody's life doing that. But hey behind a computer without using you're real name it's verry easy and without any consiqences. The moral Compass of a lot of People is really fucked up these days.
CRYPTOBEX

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Man i don't know eudzi900 but 1 discovery already made 2 or 3 accounts just to fud on flik. Everyday he posted 3 posts just to fud. And it's always the same strategy first he post 2 or 3 times in another forum and then every post is to fud on flik.

Maybe you are saying the truth but is the same all over again. 1discovery is silent for A almost a week and a new profile with 2 other posts Comes out of nowhere to start fudding on flik that it is a scam.

For once and for all to all the fudders Show me the PROOF. !!! There is also 1 other new profile that said Ryan scammed him already we're are the Emails, printscreens, ... Wathever he has of evidence to give his words any meaning.

But i Think he can't. Also my question 2 you why would TIP a famous actor/rapper with a networth in the tens of millions scam People togheter with the coowner of bitpay (also superrich) and Ryan who has 5 or 6 other Companys just for the ammount of +-500k. And I mailed with digital glue just like ten other People and they confirmed they are working with flik. Why would a Company with such a reputation lie about such things Huh

The Silence is the result of 3 things.

1) Ryan told someone in private that binance was 95 locked in that person dropped it on the web and that's not allowed when it's a 100 procent sure. So now we need to wait for new exchanges till platform launch

2) there was a pump and dump by a P&Dgroup. A lot of People saw there investment decline with more then 90 procent. Sold there tokens blamed Ryan and start threatning his family. So for now Ryan doesn't say or do anything without a product to back him up.

3) we are trying to become a competitor for Netflix a Company who has a networth of +70 billion. Flik had a private investment of 40 Mill. (Not the ICO money). So if flik would come out Every week with updates Netflix easely could throw money against the plans or desicions that flik made. We would have no chance. And art the end Ryan and the team just need to update the investor or investors of those 40mil and not us. We can only be happy flik still Will use the tokens we have.

So be patiënt or come with proof. I respect everybody's opinion but you need to Back them up with facts or proof not just jelling i think it's a scam because no news !!! I don't know but accusing People of something without any proof that's verry heavy man.

You can fuck up somebody's life doing that. But hey behind a computer without using you're real name it's verry easy and without any consiqences. The moral Compass of a lot of People is really fucked up these days.

I do not think that we would be having this debate if everything had gone well. Based on the information provided, it is clear that there is a problem. Many comments have already been made on the different reports that make up this thead.

It's not good that the Flik was listed on Coinexchange.io only. This is not a trusted exchange, this is the Romanian web, most coins are scam. ( fake orders, automatic bidding, wallets maintenance, intentional withholding withdraw, endless waiting for a deposit, robbing accounts..etc ) Flik can be on multiple exchanges , is needed to pay the entrance fee only. I think it's deliberate.
After all, there are still many unresolved issues.

I am afraid to say, however ... I fear your strategy ( defending present policy of flik team ) could land several potential investors in deep trouble. I know how difficult that is, but kind words will get us nowhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: