Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

The value Flik coin will double in the following days. The proper way to assess the new purchase opportunity is to look at the price on Coinexchange.io . It is still very low.

With new exchanges it will be great . The value of the coin will to makes a great jump in price. I expect 300-400% increase.

Oh my god... I have to be honest with you: I am shocked....No one believed that the Flik would be the success. Now, however, a new situation has arise. Thank you for the good news.
Frankly, thank you for your opinion
you are right
Lift the hat in recognition of you. Certainly the project will have great success.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 07:51:22 AM by Zakhal

Its obvious it was always alive. I have been buying the fliks from the weak hands for months now. They gave them to me pretty cheap. For one to win, other must loose.
john1962

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Good news spreads quickly
These are some of the news I heard today from a reliable source
Flik is negotiating seriously with a large studio to promote more than 30,000 films
Negotiations are proceeding quickly and are very advanced
The same source confirmed that the launch of the site will inevitably be in the near future
There are also important updates that Flik will soon unveil. Smiley
drangtop

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

LFR
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:40:56 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 08:08:22 PM by Zakhal

Good news spreads quickly
These are some of the news I heard today from a reliable source
Flik is negotiating seriously with a large studio to promote more than 30,000 films
Negotiations are proceeding quickly and are very advanced
The same source confirmed that the launch of the site will inevitably be in the near future
There are also important updates that Flik will soon unveil. Smiley
Sounds good, but its difficult to belief if you are the only source. I did hear there were some big buys today, one was like half million fliks. Thanks for the rumour, anyways!
john1962

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

First: I have nothing to do with the words that I published in the purchase process for several reasons, including that quantity has been presented for about a week and I think that the person who made the purchase is actually an investor that saw the project is important. Whoever bought that quantity knows well that he will not lose his money and knows very well that this project will go on sale. The buyer jumped on the quantity offered and bought it altogether. Congratulations to him.
Second: I do not spread rumors. I have nothing to do with rumors, except that I am an investor and I want to share some news with my friends only. If you think I am promoting such things in order to raise the price, you are mistaken. Because the price will rise again and again. What you published is information only. Certainly Flik is trying to be their big cinematic library and this is very normal in any project.
The price will continue to rise because people are really convinced of the project. Do not forget that they will add new trading platforms and will also start testing the floor soon. All these data reinforce confidence in the project.
Certainly publishing the good news will have a good effect, but in the beginning we are talking about a good project that has encountered some difficulties at first and until everything is arranged. I am not surprised by anything here. I have written before and I said that this project will be successful for several objective criteria that we have talked about before. And I think I was right. And this is just the beginning...
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:34:22 AM by Zakhal

Second: I do not spread rumors. I have nothing to do with rumors, except that I am an investor and I want to share some news with my friends only. If you think I am promoting such things in order to raise the price, you are mistaken. Because the price will rise again and again. What you published is information only. Certainly Flik is trying to be their big cinematic library and this is very normal in any project.
The price will continue to rise because people are really convinced of the project. Do not forget that they will add new trading platforms and will also start testing the floor soon. All these data reinforce confidence in the project.
Certainly publishing the good news will have a good effect, but in the beginning we are talking about a good project that has encountered some difficulties at first and until everything is arranged. I am not surprised by anything here. I have written before and I said that this project will be successful for several objective criteria that we have talked about before. And I think I was right. And this is just the beginning...
I do believe you, because I have followed this project for months. But you have to understand that if I would spread this info, people would not believe me or they might even judge me. So it cannot be used as more than a than that for now.

This is one more good sign for the project. Please keep sharing all info you have John. Im eager to hear. Smiley
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Hi All, Wink I am not the John who you think I am, but must agree with you all. I checked the website, team members, and the road they are walking and must say I am impressed! Looking forward to get an invite for the Beta Testing  Grin
Just think of what could happen when they're adding Full HD music-fullconcert-videos which are always a pain in the #ss bad quality when you're watching them on YouTube, etc.! T.I can simply ask his fellow musicians to join FLIK and get their content on the FLIK platform, so all their fans can watch the concerts afterwards. The musicians then get paid for the fans watching their concerts, and these artists will definitely start promoting FLIK to their fans. This will bring a massive adoption towards FLIK!

Bring it on!  Cool Shocked Cool
john1962

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

I do believe you, because I have followed this project for months. But you have to understand that if I would spread this info, people would not believe me or they might even judge me. So it cannot be used as more than a than that for now.

This is one more good sign for the project. Please keep sharing all info you have John. Im eager to hear. Smiley
I know you are one of the defenders and supporters of the project
There are some people here who have spent a lot of time defending Flik; it was not easy. I've been following the forum for months and have also intervened for a long time in the same direction. Frankly, I never care if they believe the news or because everything is moving forward. They do not care much about them.
Yes, your words are true, some people here do not believe in this project, they attacked him, and accuse his supporters of the ugliest qualities.
Everything will be fine, the project is moving forward, I like you wait for the good news
If I have certain information, I will certainly be happy to publish it here.
The good news will be many and we will forget in those difficult days that we spent together defending this beautiful idea.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

That is nice.. Smiley
Now , keep entertaining  people with daily news..otherwise ... people will again start to think that project is dead and scam..

Sad to think that people have the attention span of a goldfish and the staying power of a blind lemming. In real world finance you don't have to give people an intravenous drip to keep the shakes at bay, just a QBR (quarterly business report). Which unfortunately, all the more underscores the naivety of the FOMO speculators in the crypto community.
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

That is nice.. Smiley
Now , keep entertaining  people with daily news..otherwise ... people will again start to think that project is dead and scam..

Sad to think that people have the attention span of a goldfish and the staying power of a blind lemming. In real world finance you don't have to give people an intravenous drip to keep the shakes at bay, just a QBR (quarterly business report). Which unfortunately, all the more underscores the naivety of the FOMO speculators in the crypto community.

Yes , and at the end of quarter , we shall answer all your questions" , is that right ?.  
If someone asks question to existing business or company , normal and professional stuff answers, that is all.. I follow many crypto-companies on fb and twitter .. they all communicate with folks on daily basis... very often , it is  nothing official , just to stay in touch with crowd.
I consider that behavior like not answering phone when customers call...
I believe that " Amount of money that flows into company (income) is proportional to communication that flows out of company"
Sorry , English is not my native language.. hope you got the point.

And why does similar company like Flixxo have much bigger volume and 3x bigger marketcap than Flik.. They don`t have any product so far as I understood , .. nor anything ... this is their last post on Twitter ..
2On Feb 8th, Flixxo team will be answering all your questions in Reddit. How #blockchainment is going to disrupt a billionaire industry, how its game changer advertising model works, when we all can see the awesomeness in action... and other questions!"

I think , if you have better communication , people would believe in you more , if they start to believe in you more , they would invest, if more people invest , volume grows and price .
But , I don´t care any more.. that is Flik`s style... you can´t force anyone to do anything...Hopefully they won´t regret  for that behavior ... and btw I have a whole bunch of Flik coins.. so I am aware that Flik is a new company and I am optimistic and looking for Flik`s success.
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

True, they need to get their marketing sorted before going live. But I am sure they will use the filmmakers and artists for their promo tour  Undecided Wink Cool
john1962

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:05:40 PM by john1962

The good news will always be from this project
A certain source related to a Flik employee told me just recently
That Flik's crew has been expanding for days, with some experts joining them, and the crew is expected to expand further in the coming days
The project progresses and everything goes well. The previously announced date is expected to be respected.
The Flik crew are preparing to reveal more details soon.
Another source has very strong relationships in the field of digital currencies and during my conversation yesterday, he assured me that Flik will be a big surprise and that everyone expects huge growth in price. The friend of Montreal is a great investor in this field.
Something else: People talking about the latest update I tell them: that update collected more than 20 information once and is good in my opinion. Just wait for the good news soon.
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

The good news will always be from this project
A certain source related to a Flik employee told me just recently
That Flik's crew has been expanding for days, with some experts joining them, and the crew is expected to expand further in the coming days
The project progresses and everything goes well. The previously announced date is expected to be respected.
The Flake crew are preparing to reveal more details soon.
Another source has very strong relationships in the field of digital currencies and during my conversation yesterday, he assured me that Flik will be a big surprise and that everyone expects huge growth in price. The friend of Montreal is a great investor in this field.
Something else: People talking about the latest update I tell them: that update collected more than 20 information once and is good in my opinion. Just wait for the good news soon.

Look @ you're PM's 😎
john1962

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?
DOL006

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?

I send you a personal message 😋
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

isn't it weird to involve today's celebrities into smth related to progressive technologies? )
john1962

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?

I've sent you a reply now
DOL006

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?

I've sent you a reply now

Thnx i send you 2 messages back 😎
DOL006

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:47 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 06:06:49 AM by DOL006

All who can, sell yours Fakin tokens of FLIK and go to another ICO or crypto..... It is the biggest SCAM what I ever seen.
Right now, your lover Ryan Felton are together with his woman on the USA Court in process, because of scamming people and they are going to jail!!
Dead project, no Alpha vers, no Beta vers.. never will be launched looooool u all losers  Grin

Ok again a newbie account that shouts something but doesn't deliver proof. Please before you say such things be sure you can deliver proof.

A couple of questions that you can answer me ?

Why does a firm like digital glue is saying they are working with flik?

Why aren't T.I and Tony saying they aren't a part of flik ? It's been 7 tot 8 months and stil not 1 of those guys come out and say it's bullshit.

The tweet of Kevin hart ?

That's all confirmed things i say. You're words are the words of a man/woman that is frustrating because je or she baught to high and sold to low 😎
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: