Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:50:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

This was one of the worse investments of my life, sell your flik tokens before they are worth zero.  There is no point for this to be on the blockchain.  Netflix already dominates this field.
DOL006

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

This was one of the worse investments of my life, sell your flik tokens before they are worth zero.  There is no point for this to be on the blockchain.  Netflix already dominates this field.

Do you have experience in trading ? If a project says to have patience till end march (deathline) then you need to give them time till then. The only problem is you bought to high and sold to low because you don't have patience. In 2 months time the fudders Will be so Mad @ themselves

Also flik is holding strong in the last major dip of btc so not bad at all. The best projects need time to Involve. Btc, ethereum and litecoin didn't skyrocket in the first 6 months. They did when the project and hype we're real. With flik 5-6 months old it Will be the same but it needs time.

Also 2 all the fudders in here. before you guys post something negative back it up with proof please. There where already 10's of People (probebly the same Guy over and over) yelling it is a scam ........ But when we asked him to back it up with proof he was gone. And Every week he tried again with a new profile.

I respect everybody's opinion but before accusing People of Bring criminalisering or something Else you need to come with facts and not just emotional assumptions. When you show me facts you Will have my respect and i Will take them serious and look in to them but if you can't give shit you are just a frustrating fool
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:08:11 PM by john1962

This was one of the worse investments of my life, sell your flik tokens before they are worth zero.  There is no point for this to be on the blockchain.  Netflix already dominates this field.
It's a pity what you say
First: Netflix does not control this area, is already a company has competitors, Flik is one of the competitors.
Second: According to your words you came out of the game. If you are honest with yourself do not miss the project you are in. By this you prove that you are thinking with a very small mind
Third: The project is fine. Everything is moving forward. We are talking about a very large project, not just a cinematic library project. It's  flik, A broad and new vision in the field of cinema.
I tell you frankly: If you really know what's going on,You will invest every dollar you own in this project, believe me it's the truth.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 03:30:52 PM by Zakhal

Sure it was if you bought ATH and sold for loss month or two before release. Luckily others here can learn from your mistake and hold the coins until release. We will think of your sad fate in the launch party, maybe pm you few pics so you know youre not forgotten..

If its not compassion youre looking from this thread but proof that your were right to sell for loss, then Im sorry. What you have done can not be corrected. The price will not go down to bottom anymore, no matter how much you try to fud here. Its too late now. But you can still make good profit even with the current price. Just accept the loss and buy yourself back to the flik launch party. Maybe with some trading you can average down your bids. You know its the right decision.
DOL006

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Lol What a bullshit.. Felton family aleready was in jail bacause of scamming people with BTC cloud mining that u can find on net by yourself. And now he is going to jail again bacause of scamming with FLiK.. Kevin Hart post doesnt exist, it is a just photoshop, digital glue The same... never said that they are working on project lol.
Flik was yesterday here in NY on cAble TV report, to warning people.
SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMSCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAM FLIK SCAMFLIK SCAM

Ok you're childisch behavior on the end says enough. But where is the proof. Again the first post of a newbie 🤔. It's getting old and a little sad.

Again where is the proof. They went to jail haha on the internet you can find 1 complaint of a customer that is saying Ryan scammed him. 1 customer OMG. Where is the proof they went to jail ?

Where is the proof it was in television to warn people. Do you have a link, photo or film of it ?

Digital glue isn't true ? I talked to them my self and the did confirm it. So what you are saying is 100 procent BS.

And what about the fact that T.I. and Tony could have said that they are not Involved with flik ? They had 6 months to do that but no they don't post anything. In such matter. Why you don't say anything about that ?

I'm getting a little tired of complaining with childisch kids like you . Come with facts and earn respect but now you are a big joke joke joke joke .... Pfff stupid f***
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:42 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 05:58:39 PM by Zakhal

Ok you're childisch behavior on the end says enough. But where is the proof. Again the first post of a newbie 🤔. It's getting oldand a little sad.

I agree, no proof just mindless drivel. Its pretty sad that he is actually creating new account just to FUD in this single thread. He is likely some angry teenager who lost his savings when he sold for loss before release. There should be age limits for buying crypto (hard to do unfortunately), we shouldnt allow kids to loose their money like that.

Kids are not prepared to take the stress and responsibility that comes with investments like this. In the end they break and resort to mindless FUD because they cant handle it.
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

I agree. That guy  Angry is not worth to pay attention to. I tell you, just wait before Q1ends, then we talk and probably laugh at this fellow. Cheesy Cheesy

FLIK is most disruptive and FAIR idea I have seen so far in changing the Film industry! Get your cheap tickets now or cry once the’re sold out!  Smiley Wink Cool
TeaEgg

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Why are they spending so much time on FUD-ing? What is their purpose? Do they even have a life?
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Some people here are really crazy Cool Huh
Why are you attacking Flik and you know that they will succeed? The stupid people think most of the time Grin
I now confirm that there is certain information:
 Flik goes ahead and they are thinking about choosing the list of people who will try the platform and make up their minds. I do not know when this will be done, but at least this indicates progress in the work.
I have said more than once: Good news will always come from this project.
Yes, we move forward quickly.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

It amazes me that people are still spewing mindless, unfactual FUD on this thread. Unless these folks just have too much time on their hands, sitting in their underpants in their mothers basements, you have to ask - who does it benefit? Working for a competitor maybe? Trying to make the price drop to buy more? Either way, it would be nice to see the mods taking a more active roll and whipping these charlatans back under the rocks they crawled out from.
DOL006

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

It amazes me that people are still spewing mindless, unfactual FUD on this thread. Unless these folks just have too much time on their hands, sitting in their underpants in their mothers basements, you have to ask - who does it benefit? Working for a competitor maybe? Trying to make the price drop to buy more? Either way, it would be nice to see the mods taking a more active roll and whipping these charlatans back under the rocks they crawled out from.

Juste some kid who put all of his money in flik when it was ATH and sold it al again when it was 2 cents. 
Typical revenge mode because he/she has no money left to invest again.
DOL006

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

omg lool u all are such a loseres.... I worth on PnD action about 6 BTC u stupid idiots, but just in time leave it.. this fucking project, full of fanatics people in your ROFL Flik Enter... group on telegrem, where Iam too and I can not stop laughing how fanatics u are...... just about month till launch and now alpha vers of app, no beta.. and never will be lol!!!! open your eyes and sell all your tokens and invest into something better.... fucking MR. Felton with his fucking bitchin wife are going to jail and laughing at u from the sky with wallets of dollars.. .there ascammers and ever were!! Fuck all fanatics from group like this fakin John, fucking CR06, fucking A.R, fuckig Milan, Fucking Troubac Jaroslav, fucking Horstman, fucking Rasple, fucking Iroh, fucking Snortshorsti all u fuckers go to fuck yourself idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!FLIK IS SCAM U MOTHERFUCKERS !!

haha  Grin Grin Grin again no proof you're the fucking scam man. A bag full of lies hahaha poor man like i already said where is you're proof Huh o wait a second you have shit
DOL006

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Some people here are really crazy Cool Huh
Why are you attacking Flik and you know that they will succeed? The stupid people think most of the time Grin
I now confirm that there is certain information:
 Flik goes ahead and they are thinking about choosing the list of people who will try the platform and make up their minds. I do not know when this will be done, but at least this indicates progress in the work.
I have said more than once: Good news will always come from this project.
Yes, we move forward quickly.

Send you a PM again
JohnXJ

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

Sounds great!! Hope to be on their Beta list  Grin Grin Grin
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

Iam already on beta testing and it is shitty not working scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Houston, we have an Idiot !!   Wink Cheesy Grin Cool
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:18:06 AM

Haha Kakacek a.k.a loser kiddo you are really sad. There's no other way to say it. FLIK is a industry disruptor and it will be huge and amazing. I've did my homework for over 5 months now untill the bottom and got my sources. Everything is going well. What the hell are you doing here all day fudding a project and making new fud accounts for a project you're not ant longer involved in?

TALK IS CHEAP. IT'S THE CHEAPEST COMMODITY ON EARTH.

Oh and don't come up with another nonsense assumptions. Come with proof or shut up.
DOL006

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

Iam already on beta testing and it is shitty not working scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

So first you say flik doesn't exist. Now you are saying you are already in the beta testing 🤔🤔🤔 hmmmmm you keep making it worse for you're self. Again proof ? But you have nothing you are just crazy 😜
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

Don't feed the trolls, it just encourages them. A fool does not accept correction, for a fool is just a fool. Their stupidity is self-apparent.
DOL006

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Omg u fucking loseres and noobs... where is your proof that Flik will be huge? It will be maybe bullshit from your fucks asi u motherfuckers... Felton is a fake, all his buisnesses are games.. u should to do much Langer your fucking homework because u r still tu much stupid for crypto. Iam one of The Best trader on binance... and I can say for sure, flik will never go to new exchanges.. will go to hell.. all u noobs on telegram will cry Lol, all your Thanks for mention etc Lol, it was your most famous mention for The first time and last time too !! Biggest losers I ever seen!! Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!! Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!! Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!Flik gonna be HUGE!! HUGE SCAM!!

A newbie account with only a couple of posts in the flik forum  that lies constant and has 0 respect. From the start you said we are idiots. When wecask for proof you can't give it to is because you have nothing. You have 1 complaint from a customer from years ago 😂😂😂. You constantly lie about flik Came on television Bring a scam. You have the beta, youvdid you're homework,...😂😂😂. Give me 1 thing of proof just 1 and then i Maybe Will take you serious but why you don't come with proof Huh  Because you have none i supose (i'm sure off). And now you are saying you are one of the biggest traders on binance 😂😂😂 please you need to start you're own comedyshow.
JohnXJ

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I reported and ignored her.. Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: