Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
digimarine

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Haha is she still here? Go and fud another project, nobody can't stop FLIK. There's is so much talent in this team and every fudder will wish she could have bought more. And NO kakaloser, you can't dump if you have any hehehe.
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Who buys good news?
I will be here tomorrow with new, good and important news.
Wait for my surprise

Looking forward to it!!

Is tomorrow today??  Grin
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?

I send you a personal message 😋

Can I get some PM ??  Grin Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Wink Smiley
Thanks !
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

Welcome everyone
It was a cruel and merciless battle over the past months, we had a lot of enemies here, almost everywhere.
I learned in life: Faith is essential in life, when you believe in something you can defend for the end.
I have benefited from these projects like thousands of you.
Frankly I hesitated a lot before writing this topic, because I do not want to be the first to unveil the new news from Flik.
So I deleted some things, I hope that the staff will reveal everything soon, the information I have is:
1 - very famous people will join the project, is currently supported. I can not disclose it, because I am afraid that this will hurt the image of the project. Let Flik decide the exact date for posting all the surprises.
2. A person who has pledged a very large library of films. This cinematic library is an important reference in the cinema market, negotiations are nearing completion. The news will be here.
3 - The people who attacked Flik will be the most miserable in this world, because this currency will be present within a month from now in the ranking list of the best 100 currencies. Remember my words well. I'm not kidding. Serious reports on the re-evaluation of the Flik project were formulated by some financial institutions. They are sure they have not evaluated Flik's good evaluation in the past.
4 - A very important update will be in the days ahead. More good details will be disclosed.
My source is someone who has something to do with what has happened. He has been consulted on some technical issues. He assured me that what is happening is a great job. Everything is moving forward. The staff make every effort to provide the product in the specified range.
Congratulations to everyone. You are honored that you are in Flik.
Wait for more news very soon.
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?

Thanks !

It's just for some interior design questions for my new home 😄
DOL006

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Lol such a bullshit, no news just words.. without proooof u noooob
FLIK IS DEAD, since today my group is getting ready for PnD and than leave nooobs
Welcome everyone
It was a cruel and merciless battle over the past months, we had a lot of enemies here, almost everywhere.
I learned in life: Faith is essential in life, when you believe in something you can defend for the end.
Frankly I hesitated a lot before writing this topic, because I do not want to be the first to unveil the new news from Flik.
So I deleted some things, I hope that the staff will reveal everything soon, the information I have is:
1 - very famous people will join the project, is currently supported. I can not disclose it, because I am afraid that this will hurt the image of the project. Let Flik decide the exact date for posting all the surprises.
2. A person who has pledged a very large library of films. This cinematic library is an important reference in the cinema market, negotiations are nearing completion. The news will be here.
3 - The people who attacked Flik will be the most miserable in this world, because this currency will be present within a month from now in the ranking list of the best 100 currencies. Remember my words well. I'm not kidding. Serious reports on the re-evaluation of the Flik project were formulated by some financial institutions. They are sure they have not evaluated Flik's good evaluation in the past.
4 - A very important update will be in the days ahead. More good details will be disclosed.
My source is someone who has something to do with what has happened. He has been consulted on some technical issues. He assured me that what is happening is a great job. Everything is moving forward. The staff make every effort to provide the product in the specified range.

I knew it he's back people🤣🤣🤣 it's funny to hear the word PROOF comming from you ,😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. We asked you over 20 times to come with proof. Not once you came with proof. Instead of posting some facts why you think flik is scam you've been super childisch with you're FLIK is scam FLIK is scam posts. And then you want us to believe you are a whale from binance haha 🤣😎 if you really are a whale on binance you don't need help to PnD flik 🤣🤣🤣 you could do it by you'reself so again you are really funny. I honestly love to know why you doing so much work to fud flik. Instead of doing that just put all you're money in flik (full 1k) and you Will earn something instead making a fool of yourself.
JohnXJ

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Thanks for the update John!!

I am very much looking forward to the start of the FLIK campaign someday soon!

FLIK can be so incredibly huge!!!   Wink Cool
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

We will go quickly
And faster than some might imagine
I laugh at everyone who imagines that the currency price is less than $ 5
Just wait and you will see everything.
My words are very serious
JohnXJ

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Excellent!  Grin Do you know on which exchanges they’re trying to add?
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

I did not understand??
What does this mean?

Thanks !

It's just for some interior design questions for my new home 😄

This just confirms that you are real Fliker. A Fliker without new home is not real Fliker !! Wink Tongue Grin
Susjed27

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

Interesting. I invested 250 usd at 13 cents than get greedy as it shoots at 40 cents and invested another 800 usd. And then it plummeted. I have never selled it couse there was no one to buy. So i waited.And about 3 days ago i saw a value grow. And it still grows. So, why? There is no news on the web, just posts here. What is happening? Something good, i hope?
goldenarms_97

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

You are a retard, beached whale that's about it.
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

Interesting. I invested 250 usd at 13 cents than get greedy as it shoots at 40 cents and invested another 800 usd. And then it plummeted. I have never selled it couse there was no one to buy. So i waited.And about 3 days ago i saw a value grow. And it still grows. So, why? There is no news on the web, just posts here. What is happening? Something good, i hope?
No, there is a lot of good news, some of which are published here
Also, as the date of the site is nearing, it is very natural that the price will jump forward
Do not forget about it, expect to add new trading platforms
eudzi900

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

to kakacek,

You are obviously so stupid that you can not even read the price index .. very stupid.
Stupid we are following the sales and buying, and know very well that the quantities offered for sale are actually small quantities.
You are really stupid so you issue all the nonsense you write.
Do you really believe that anyone here believes all your words? Your words are children's words and your behavior is very far from the behavior of a real investor. You may be investing in dreams.
Even in dreams there are rules, you are originally a failed person, because if you were really successful to be interested in building your destructive life.
The price will be very good during the coming days, stay here and sing your next songs.
You will be the first person to cry soon.
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
DOL006

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Guys..  All it is a just easy funny game from my side, to yours with screaming and dead corpses.
Me and another big whales from binance, Bittrex etc are going to destroy FLIK!!!
Dead Coin, we are pumping it easy

Ok now  it's enough it was pretty funny @ the start but it's getting ridiculous. Do you fukking have a life. Nobody in here believes that you are a whale because everything you said till know was superchildisch or just a bunch of lies.

Out of the Blue a newbie account was created just to fud flik. A whale from binance that is saying he Will destroy Flik because it's a scam 🤣🤣🤣. When we asked for proof you didn't deliver any because you don't have any. Instead you make it worse by telling lie after lie and acting like a 6 year old that didn't get what
he want 👶👶👶.

Also something that shows you are a fake is that you super PnD group of binance and bittrex whales never would accept the fact that you are telling People in here you Will do a PnD on flik you stupid f***. How dumb can you be. And i don't see a PnD so i'm waiting over here........... + The fact we can read the leadger so i can see Every transaction and where are you whales --- don't see you guys. Also there are just 600k to 800k to buy 🤣🤣🤣 good luck with you're pbd

Be a man and show some balls just take a pictures of you're portfolio and send it to me. But hey you can find fake portfolios on the web (good luck).

You're so retarted if you take you're brain and put it in a bird. The Bird would fly backwards. Really you have the IQ of a Velux (sort a window if you don't know it look it up but hey you are a rescearchexpert masterwhale).

I would reccomend everybody just to push the ignore button on this fool. He's a underaged Kidd who taught to make big money spend his daddy's and mommy's money on flik when it was ATH and sold it again when it was 2 or 3 cent.

Now Mommy and daddy are mad and Kaka doesn't het any more money to put in crypto. That makes Kaka sad and that's why he hates flik 😭😭😭😭😭😭. So now his only goal is to destroy flik togheter with his amaginary friends " the whales "..

The way he types show us it's a underaged stupid kid that's living in the basement of his parents And Thinks he's God on the internet because he can say what he want against People and don't need to be accounted for his words and behavior.

Voila that needed to be said and now i'm clicking the ignore button in because it's not funny anymore. #sickcrazypersonshavecomputers2
JohnXJ

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Welcome everyone

S1102333

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Hi kakacek,

While reading your comprehensive and interesting post about Flik today, I noticed a mistake. I think you've mistaken Flik for another token. This is no problem at all, it happens the best. Don't be ashamed.

Kind regards,
Tvb
eudzi900

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

Hi kakacek,

What is certain after your appearance is that we are waiting for new news ...
I've learned something important from this forum, whenever people like you come up: Good things happen afterwards, you're the kind of person who prefers good events to tell us false news.

You claim that you are an investor ?? It is impossible for a real investor to think of this small mind. It is impossible to have a relationship with this project. You are a failed person. Yes only failed. And even the word of failure lost because it is big on you ..
You've been through here a lot, and all of them disappeared after the good news, remember very well some people just like you, before the December update, and the same thing, there were some people like you before my update too.
By choosing these people they were forever lost, you are one of them who founded a new account.
One of them was claiming to be a big investor, he made a mistake and photographed his personal portfolio to find out he owned less than $ 100. I hope to be alive. Because the shock was great and we have not heard from him since that moment.
You are going in the same direction, you want to pre-empt news of the new trading platforms by spreading these lies, but you know that everything will go forward. Unfortunately we decided to leave you at the same station with your miserable friends.
Go on, you idiot, and prove to people that he is the biggest idiot in this forum, you will soon celebrate and we will not hear from you anything that may appear again by another account, as usual.
I'm sure your end will be a heart attack. When you see people very happy with this project, you will not have another solution: your heart will stop. The black hearts always end this way. Wink
DOL006

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:29:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 07:15:38 PM by DOL006

Hi kakacek,

What is certain after your appearance is that we are waiting for new news ...
I've learned something important from this forum, whenever people like you come up: Good things happen afterwards, you're the kind of person who prefers good events to tell us false news.

You claim that you are an investor ?? It is impossible for a real investor to think of this small mind. It is impossible to have a relationship with this project. You are a failed person. Yes only failed. And even the word of failure lost because it is big on you ..
You've been through here a lot, and all of them disappeared after the good news, remember very well some people just like you, before the December update, and the same thing, there were some people like you before my update too.
By choosing these people they were forever lost, you are one of them who founded a new account.
One of them was claiming to be a big investor, he made a mistake and photographed his personal portfolio to find out he owned less than $ 100. I hope to be alive. Because the shock was great and we have not heard from him since that moment.
You are going in the same direction, you want to pre-empt news of the new trading platforms by spreading these lies, but you know that everything will go forward. Unfortunately we decided to leave you at the same station with your miserable friends.
Go on, you idiot, and prove to people that he is the biggest idiot in this forum, you will soon celebrate and we will not hear from you anything that may appear again by another account, as usual.
I'm sure your end will be a heart attack. When you see people very happy with this project, you will not have another solution: your heart will stop. The black hearts always end this way. Wink

It's the same person just another account. The 100dollar binancewhale🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

Guys just ignore that kakacek, everyone knows that he is lying and is a loser. He has already cost us enough time.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: