Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73169 times)
katanaman444

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

It looks like the whitepaper is gone: http://www.theflik.io/white-paper-427374.html
Oh boy. This + no word in 2 months = very sketch

Wait, what's the difference between that page and this one:

http://www.theflik.io/white-paper.html

? Was your link a PDF?

Maybe the white paper detailing their roadmap got removed because they realize they're not gonna be able to make the Q1 deadline anymore.
Cryptohaagie

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Heee john1962, i`ve got a question. Where will the news of the announcement be made. Here or on the flik site it self? Or somewhere else?
Cryptohaagie

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

There must come within a few days a run of FLIK coins i think.  I am very excited, i cant wait for 31 of March.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

I wonder why the Devs behind flik have not released any recent information, this makes them look shady
katanaman444

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

I wonder why the Devs behind flik have not released any recent information, this makes them look shady
Agreed. Last time I thought this, though, I was pleasantly surprised by that detailed update in January. Hopefully there's another of the caliber, at least, by the end of the month

They really should have said something else by now though with only a week left in Q1. No way they're gonna launch in Q1 now as they last planned, and they should really say something before the end of the month since that's pretty obviously the case now. Gonna be very disappointed in them if they don't tbh
flikisdeaddead

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

I hope guys that your bags are empty, because the FAIL of the YEAR is NEAR!
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

So you already dumped you're bag of 12 Mil. Flik woooow i didn't see that on the public ledger ... 😑😑😑
flikisdeaddead

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

So you already dumped you're bag of 12 Mil. Flik woooow i didn't see that on the public ledger ... 😑😑😑
because you are retard and dont know how to use it Smiley
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

because you are retard and dont know how to use it Smiley

Haha really you are so stupid everybody in here and in the telegram can see what a big liar you are.

You are the RETARD here. When you said you had 12 mil Flik you needed to have 5 or 6 of the 10 biggest adresses

All off those big adresses still have all there tokens. So everything you said and say is 1 big lie.

You are and always Will be a keyboard Hero if you don't need to use you're real identity. But i'm sure in real life you are a f***ING zero.

Really i hope flik is legit and Will come out before 31 march just to shut you're big mouth.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

Dump this while you still can guys. I lost so much money on this.  This has to be one of the worst and most lazy dev teams I have ever seen in all of crypto.
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Dump this while you still can guys. I lost so much money on this.  This has to be one of the worst and most lazy dev teams I have ever seen in all of crypto.

I will respect your words, but only once the deadline has passed. Otherwise you are a loser baby and better tanked all the existing tokens. I still believe in this because Q1 hasn’t finished yet and they are just preparing for a hostilely film market takeover! All I can say is : Get all the FLIK you can at this bargain prices! #2the Moooon
maro10

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Flik is dumping again. Lets hope that Ryan comes with something.Otherwise he is going to be a candidate for scam artist for season 2017/2018

I will respect your words, but only once the deadline has passed. Otherwise you are a loser baby and better tanked all the existing tokens. I still believe in this because Q1 hasn’t finished yet and they are just preparing for a hostilely film market takeover! All I can say is : Get all the FLIK you can at this bargain prices! #2the Moooon
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Some people are really funny
They talk about this project as a game
First: The founder of the project stated from the outset that the platform will be launched in the first chapter, was honest and clear.
 You can not make a profit on this project in a short period of time, people who expected to make a profit in a quick period have these problems with themselves first.
People who sold their currencies lost. Or without making any profit, they bear full responsibility in my opinion.
The agreement is clear here. Those who did not understand this investment, the problem in his mind and not in the project.
Second, what does it mean to wait 5 months in such a large project? We are talking about a revolutionary idea that will change a lot of things.
Personally I still trust the project and I know that everything is fine. I also know that it is a big project led by honest people who refuse to give promises without something tangible.
For good results there must be great patience ... and I am sure that these will not let us down.
We will wait for the last day and then we can judge whether the project failed or succeeded ....
katanaman444

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Flik is dumping again. Lets hope that Ryan comes with something.Otherwise he is going to be a candidate for scam artist for season 2017/2018

Just wait until they inevitably miss their Q1 deadline, the dumpening is gonna be real

I still believe in this in the long term and will hold on to my sizeable stack until it hits at least $1 but yeah anyone still expecting a Q1 launch is a dreamer.
maro10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Ok someone who invested in this project believes that the idea is fine and the project is good. But there are plenty of great projects.
I am talking about opportunity costs. Why to hold this project and do not buy another where you as an investor are updated about the progress?
I am not selling even though I am tempted to do so. I hope that they come with news and flik will be listed on good exchanges and they launch the product as expected in April.

First: The founder of the project stated from the outset that the platform will be launched in the first chapter, was honest and clear.
 You can not make a profit on this project in a short period of time, people who expected to make a profit in a quick period have these problems with themselves first.
People who sold their currencies lost. Or without making any profit, they bear full responsibility in my opinion.
The agreement is clear here. Those who did not understand this investment, the problem in his mind and not in the project.
Second, what does it mean to wait 5 months in such a large project? We are talking about a revolutionary idea that will change a lot of things.
Personally I still trust the project and I know that everything is fine. I also know that it is a big project led by honest people who refuse to give promises without something tangible.
For good results there must be great patience ... and I am sure that these will not let us down.
We will wait for the last day and then we can judge whether the project failed or succeeded ....

JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

100% agreeing here! GO FLIK!!
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Hope makes life
I still trust the project and know that we are in a very good steamer.
Just wait for the news
Thank you John Smiley Smiley Wink Wink
maro10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

Everything is possible. When the platform is ready and new exchanges announced, the flik can go easy up 10x up because it will be a coin with real product. Lets hope.
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Noob.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

When we launch the platform we will not hear you again
I wait for this moment impatiently
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: