Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

now that you mention it, there hasn't been any development done in a month. Extended vacation?
Dan123456

Activity: 79
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

1.4 should be out soon, the aim is end of Feb/start of march, so will be this week or next hopefully.
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

Funny thing is a few weeks ago wuzza was happy....https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.msg30234450#msg30234450

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

There is a new exchange launching June of 2018 named  https://coinpulse.io/

Please register your vote for SpectreCoin [xspec]

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5967/spectrecoin-xspec

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

There is a new exchange launching June of 2018 named  https://coinpulse.io/

Please register your vote for SpectreCoin [xspec]

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5967/spectrecoin-xspec

Is it legit? Do you know about the manager team? Do they require KYC?
Any more information will be helpful?

Why to vote for a brand new exchange, but not a huge one?

Actually, for Binance, bittrex, we can exchange without KYC. Only the daily withdraw is limited.
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 11:27:57 AM by size_m

thanks for your answer.
what i meant with "whole time" is that i initially had to wait one month for the first reward which wasn't accepted unfortunately.
now is it possible that i have to wait for another month to get another reward (which is hopefully accepted then) or is the possibility bigger now to get something earlier?
i mean if the chances of getting a reward have increased because of that not accepted reward or got my chances "reset"?

No, your chances are the same every day, they only depend on the amount of coins you have.
so if the staking reward is totally random and the chances are the same everyday it basically means that in theory if you have always bad luck you could probably never ever get any (accepted) reward whilst someone else with the same staking amount and alot of luck could get many rewards every couple of days?
that's not really a fair system isn't it?

why does this coin have such a bad and shitty pos system?
i know other pos coins which have a more fair system in which your chances get higher to get a new reward if your last reward wasn't accepted.

i'm getting really upset because of this and it feels like i get ripped off in some way because i let my computer running day and night and have the costs for electricity.
i'm staking more than 500 spectre for several weeks now and didn't get anything yet.
twice it showed a staking reward of about 2 spectre each but both weren't accepted.

it's just not fair if it only depends on luck or bad luck (apart from staking amount).
some other factors should be included such as waiting time (i.e. by dynamic staking weight).
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

so if the staking reward is totally random and the chances are the same everyday it basically means that in theory if you have always bad luck you could probably never ever get any (accepted) reward whilst someone else with the same staking amount and alot of luck could get many rewards every couple of days?

i know other pos coins which have a more fair system in which your chances get higher to get a new reward if your last reward wasn't accepted.

i'm getting really upset because of this and it feels like i get ripped off in some way because i let my computer running day and night and have the costs for electricity.
i'm staking more than 500 spectre for several weeks now and didn't get anything yet.
twice it showed a staking reward of about 2 spectre each but both weren't accepted.

it's just not fair if it only depends on luck or bad luck (apart from staking amount).
some other factors should be included such as waiting time (i.e. by dynamic staking weight).

This is not unfair, and it is not "our" proof of stake system. It is called PoS v3, used by hundreds of coins. The coin age factor was removed compared to the previous version, PoS v2. For more info, see https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Proof-of-Stake

If you let your computer stake for one year, then you will receive about 5% of your balance in total, within a certain confidence interval. As you only have 500 coins, that would be 25 XSPEC. Each stake has a size of about 2 XSPEC, so you will get roughly 13 (accepted) stake rewards per year.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Pazifist

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Someone posted the follow text in the speculation room and i wanted to get a answer by the telegram admins of xspec but i get banned.

"Take a look at the coin they copied, it has everything xspec has, it is xspec with a different name, xspec doesn't have 1 single feature this coin doesn't have, do you not understand the idea of taking a coin and rebranding it? I don't view TOR transactions as anything special either, a proper private chain eliminates the need for TOR, tell me if a seller gives you his true private wallet address, Monero as an example, why do you need TOR integration? just use your Monero wallet to send to his wallet rather than having to go through the TOR layer, it didn't do much for shadow cash's existence either.. and if we look at TOR based sales, Monero is the norm, good reason for this.
also xspec has a richlist, would I keep my private funds in a coin that shows my total amount by wallet address? how's that private?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich << very anonymous isn't it.

And you are just bringing up features now, features that shadow cash a coin with a 1.5 million cap had before xspec copied it's code and made not 1 improvement.

You either have no clue at all or you're just here to shill your shitty coin.

Back to my point though, it's a scam, copy + paste of shadow cash, nothing more, no known team, 1 developer, top 10% hold over 30% of xspec.. I know this due to a richlist Wink
Can any one tell me the spread on Monero?

Also for the record I hold 0 Monero or any other privacy coin, just calling out a scam project.

Also why did it go to $5 in December? coinbase made 43% of it's yearly revenue in December alone, tons of new traders, they go online looking for a good deal and find this, the #1 shilled coin online, seriously feel for these people.

If it was a good coin, being on the market for a whole year now, it's market cap would be far far higher than it is, people with money are not stupid, stupid people can't put in enough to drive it's price unless it's the likes of what we seen in December.

Also in 1 year, you would expect some new features in a fork, it's still just a mirror of shadow cash.

For every shitty shill reply you put up trying to convince new traders, I'll put up one which does far more damage to your shit coin.. so please keep going! dig that hole deeper.

Also you've got 2 posts on this forum as of now, 2 in this thread.. signing up to defend shit won't work."
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

This is not unfair, and it is not "our" proof of stake system. It is called PoS v3, used by hundreds of coins. The coin age factor was removed compared to the previous version, PoS v2. For more info, see https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Proof-of-Stake

If you let your computer stake for one year, then you will receive about 5% of your balance in total, within a certain confidence interval. As you only have 500 coins, that would be 25 XSPEC. Each stake has a size of about 2 XSPEC, so you will get roughly 13 (accepted) stake rewards per year.
Which technical changing features of PoS v3 make this version different and better than the older version?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Someone posted the follow text in the speculation room and i wanted to get a answer by the telegram admins of xspec but i get banned.

"Take a look at the coin they copied, it has everything xspec has, it is xspec with a different name, xspec doesn't have 1 single feature this coin doesn't have, do you not understand the idea of taking a coin and rebranding it? I don't view TOR transactions as anything special either, a proper private chain eliminates the need for TOR, tell me if a seller gives you his true private wallet address, Monero as an example, why do you need TOR integration? just use your Monero wallet to send to his wallet rather than having to go through the TOR layer, it didn't do much for shadow cash's existence either.. and if we look at TOR based sales, Monero is the norm, good reason for this.
also xspec has a richlist, would I keep my private funds in a coin that shows my total amount by wallet address? how's that private?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich << very anonymous isn't it.

And you are just bringing up features now, features that shadow cash a coin with a 1.5 million cap had before xspec copied it's code and made not 1 improvement.

You either have no clue at all or you're just here to shill your shitty coin.

Back to my point though, it's a scam, copy + paste of shadow cash, nothing more, no known team, 1 developer, top 10% hold over 30% of xspec.. I know this due to a richlist Wink
Can any one tell me the spread on Monero?

Also for the record I hold 0 Monero or any other privacy coin, just calling out a scam project.

Also why did it go to $5 in December? coinbase made 43% of it's yearly revenue in December alone, tons of new traders, they go online looking for a good deal and find this, the #1 shilled coin online, seriously feel for these people.

If it was a good coin, being on the market for a whole year now, it's market cap would be far far higher than it is, people with money are not stupid, stupid people can't put in enough to drive it's price unless it's the likes of what we seen in December.

Also in 1 year, you would expect some new features in a fork, it's still just a mirror of shadow cash.

For every shitty shill reply you put up trying to convince new traders, I'll put up one which does far more damage to your shit coin.. so please keep going! dig that hole deeper.

Also you've got 2 posts on this forum as of now, 2 in this thread.. signing up to defend shit won't work."

The reason why that was deleted is that there are so many wrong assumptions here that it is very difficult to NOT see this as pointless FUD. But I will try to give you a small overview:

1. Tor is required to be resistant to censorship (preventing connections to the network), prosecution (in places where using such a currency might be illegal), IP/timing correlation attacks and DDoS.
2. A rich list itself does not tell you anything other than the distribution, if the transactions made are anonymous and impossible to correlate.
Private balances do not show up in the rich list, these are the balances that are used for private transactions.
3. ShadowCash is no longer actively developed, the Spectre network is running via Tor, the ring size selection has been improved, and our developers are currently working on a new intuitive and robust wallet, a new splitting/merging algorithm for stealth transactions, as well as stealth staking.
4. The distribution of the rich list is not unusual for a coin of this size.
5. The price did go up to $5 in December because of speculation. The price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile.

Hope that helps a little bit?

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Which technical changing features of PoS v3 make this version different and better than the older version?

I said it before, the coin age factor was removed. For other changes, see the whitepaper of PoS v3 that is linked here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Proof-of-Stake

PS: Yay we have 100 pages!  Cool

AlexeyB

Activity: 169
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

While top coins such as Ethereum compete, who will first make a PoS (Proof of Stake) algorithm in their coins, Spectrecoin has been using PoS v3 since its creation:
Proof of Stake — Is it the future? https://medium.com/@cryptotoid/proof-of-stake-is-it-the-future-42bbd748dbb6
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

Can the dev or advanced community members provide a guideline to set up wallet sync in the Tor-banned counties?
HELP!HELP!!
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Can the dev or advanced community members provide a guideline to set up wallet sync in the Tor-banned counties?
HELP!HELP!!

Please come to the Discord support channel. Somebody will help you there.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

How can I change default data folder location?

I am trying to start Spectre with the following *.bat file:
Code:
spectre.exe -datadir=E:\ProgramData\SpectreCoin\

With or without last splash. But it just ignoring all that command-line options...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Have anyone else suffered the withdraw problem on Cryptopia?
How long will it take for a successful withdrawal?
anc

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

My withdraw have been processing over there for over 2 weeks already.
Mockingb1rd

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

I made several transactions recently, one took a few days. The other couple went through within 24hrs. Not sure whats going on over there at Cryptopia but transactions are still working, they are just a little delayed.

As for anc I'd suggest you open a support ticket.

You are aware that you are sent an email to confirm the withdrawal as well?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

I made several transactions recently, one took a few days. The other couple went through within 24hrs. Not sure whats going on over there at Cryptopia but transactions are still working, they are just a little delayed.

One small withdrawal only takes several hours.
The other large amount is still in the status of "processing".
Waiting...
anc

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Already opened one 13 days ago and they haven't asnwered it yet.
Yeah, i had made other withdraws there before and they were quite fast.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: