Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Titorelli

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

X4s every one of your Bitcointalk post is just an attempt to knock down and fud Xspec. I've been following Xspec since July 2017 and can honestly say the project has made a lot of progress since I jumped on board. Xspec is an open source community based project so it's not some scam ICO. All scam accusations have been addressed by the current developer JBG and can be viewed on the Spectrecoin discord channel or the Spectrecoin reddit channel. I assume you know this already but have other interest at heart. There has been a delay with the latest wallet release ver 1.4  which happens often in tech related fields. I have faith though and am almost certain it will be released sometime soon. As the coin grows so does the community around it and I see things organically falling into place from the marketing, to the website, to the white paper, all of which are actively being worked on by volunteer community members (All these activities again can be followed on Xspecs discord channel.) As things become more streamlined and stealth staking is released this year Xspec will explode. I think now is an awesome time to get in on the project while it still has some growing pains and is under the radar. To those who say Xspec is a scam I offer a challenge (X4s you seem like one of these dudes) I will join your fuddpacking troll forces if Ver 1.4 fails to release in two months. if Ver 1.4 does get released however you just take back your words and say that you were wrong. My impression is that a lot of people spreading the fud would not even take this challenge because they honestly don't have peoples best interest at heart and are just trying to hurt a really strong project thar they either want to get in on cheaper, or view as a threat.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X4s

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

X4s every one of your Bitcointalk post is just an attempt to knock down and fud Xspec. I've been following Xspec since July 2017 and can honestly say the project has made a lot of progress since I jumped on board. Xspec is an open source community based project so it's not some scam ICO. All scam accusations have been addressed by the current developer JBG and can be viewed on the Spectrecoin discord channel or the Spectrecoin reddit channel. I assume you know this already but have other interest at heart. There has been a delay with the latest wallet release ver 1.4  which happens often in tech related fields. I have faith though and am almost certain it will be released sometime soon. As the coin grows so does the community around it and I see things organically falling into place from the marketing, to the website, to the white paper, all of which are actively being worked on by volunteer community members (All these activities again can be followed on Xspecs discord channel.) As things become more streamlined and stealth staking is released this year Xspec will explode. I think now is an awesome time to get in on the project while it still has some growing pains and is under the radar. To those who say Xspec is a scam I offer a challenge (X4s you seem like one of these dudes) I will join your fuddpacking troll forces if Ver 1.4 fails to release in two months. if Ver 1.4 does get released however you just take back your words and say that you were wrong. My impression is that a lot of people spreading the fud would not even take this challenge because they honestly don't have peoples best interest at heart and are just trying to hurt a really strong project thar they either want to get in on cheaper, or view as a threat.

I did not say that xspec is a scam, said it has topics saying it is, and with good arguments.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Before the "can of worms' was opened with a wallet that would let the owner chose to send none,all and any amount in between
of his stake rewards to the donation address....community donations to the devs was exactly how we did it.

It was thought this way would be smoother, more fair and take care of the devs for some time to come.
Too bad it's turned into some kind of imaginary negative for some folks.

I'm still interested how anyone could imagine a project like SpectreCoin.... that's been going since late 2016, with a large community like we have, could be anything close to a scam.
If it is....it isn't very well orchestrated.... Grin

Maybe the good people of BitCoin Talk would do better at sniffing out the real scams that bilk people out of  hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars. much larger....but harder targets I guess.

Bitcointalk has lost all credibility in my honest opinion. The lowest of the low are here  to inflate these forums full of useless content for the sake of sucking on any airdrop possible. Many unbacked scam accusations and  misinformation about many projects that may appear legitimate to the average person. We’ve become worse than mainstream media attacking other projects for our own benefit of wealth and creating multiple accounts accounts in doing so.  It’s almost as though there are cryptocurrency commercials following the afternoon weekday ‘Jerry Springer’ show to target the unemployed and the vulnerable. It’s a shame, this project has something special that not other cryptocurrency has yet to plan. As a loyal community member I wish to be more transparent and take a stand for this project as I am well aware of the legitimacy of this project that has been overshadowed by misinformation which in all fairness could be taken seriously as deadlines have not been met. It now comes down to time and belief. Stay tuned for updates.

Since I joined Bitcointalk I always, I always repeat, seen Fud, accusations and poisons on every project I follow and that has a strong interest ..... from the top10 coins to the so-called shit coins, and Spectrecoin is equal to all the other.

There are coins who are attacked for the network, the nodes, fraud team, etc ... and almost always the accusations are proved groundless, and the coin in question becomes stronger than before.

This will also be XSPEC!

Thanks to Gandalf86 for the article of explanation .... let's hope that now the birds look for another nest
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

hi, whats the maximum supply of this coin and is it worth investing in? thanks

Do your research and have your conclusions, there are other topics that say it is a farce and with evidence, and the team does not come up with solid arguments, and before criticizing me, I put 15k before all this.

And what is the maximum supply or is this like an infinite amount. CMC only shows circulating amount which is 20,785,264
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Do your research and have your conclusions, there are other topics that say it is a farce and with evidence, and the team does not come up with solid arguments, and before criticizing me, I put 15k before all this.

And what is the maximum supply or is this like an infinite amount. CMC only shows circulating amount which is 20,785,264

There is no maximum supply. It's technically infinite, but at 5% per annum it would take more than a lifetime to even get to a relevant number. There have been talks about the 5% dropping over a specific amount of time also. Thankfully, a coin with ~21m supply is VERY low in comparison to 90%+ other cryptos.
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

There is no maximum supply. It's technically infinite, but at 5% per annum it would take more than a lifetime to even get to a relevant number. There have been talks about the 5% dropping over a specific amount of time also. Thankfully, a coin with ~21m supply is VERY low in comparison to 90%+ other cryptos.

Oh ok , thanks for the information
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Several days have gone. Do you have any news about the dev and the project?
It is obvious that more investors lost their patience. And the price hit the bottom.
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

I did not say that xspec is a scam, said it has topics saying it is, and with good arguments.
they have good arguments indeed, but those arguments or "facts" are not proof for the whole project being a scam.
those facts only indicate that one dev didn't deliver as many results as he should have for that time frame.
nothing more than that.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

they have good arguments indeed, but those arguments or "facts" are not proof for the whole project being a scam.
those facts only indicate that one dev didn't deliver as many results as he should have for that time frame.
nothing more than that.

Why team promise the timeframe if they are not going to keep their promise. Same thigns happened on other projects with a different excuses. It doesnt mean project is scam if delay happens on project's roadmap. Let's see how they respond to all written  arguments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Cuantic

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

I invested now in Spectrecoin, of course I investigated well first,
I have read everything related to the FUD: it lacks solid argument, they are simple insinuations and fears.
It can be someone who wants to buy very cheaply. It is understandable, it is a great project.
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:47:29 AM

It is obvious that more investors lost their patience. And the price hit the bottom.

If you are in this to make quick buck within days maybe xspec is not for you.. or any other cryptos for that matter. Prices have dropped across the board making it a great time to buy coins you believe in.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

As opposed to which crypto that is mooning exactly? Investors have "lost their patience" towards crypto in general it would seem, it doesn't seem to be related to a small cap privacy coin like Spectrecoin. It just sounds like you've lost your patience to be honest, that and everyone else fomo selling at the moment. Boring.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

As opposed to which crypto that is mooning exactly? Investors have "lost their patience" towards crypto in general it would seem, it doesn't seem to be related to a small cap privacy coin like Spectrecoin. It just sounds like you've lost your patience to be honest, that and everyone else fomo selling at the moment. Boring.

Yes you are absolutely right. I lost my patience. I dump 70% of my owned XSPEC at 20000-40000 satoshi. I'd like to expect the price will go back to 2000-3000 satoshi and buy back more. Sound reasonable?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

In Spectrecoin two addresses: one ordinary, the other anonymous. All transactions between anonymous addresses are anonymous. Nobody will know from which address and on what payment was made. You can not see the IP address of the wallets either. Therefore, it is certainly not surprising that in a darknet someone is using Spectrecoin.
What did you imply? Is that mean we have rights to choose which type of transactions we would like to do (ordinary or anonymous)? Personally, I think most users will use anonymous functions if transaction fees for both types are the same.

That might not be true in every single situation. If you are merchant for example things could look differently if they are forced to have transparent accounting data with information about their customers. That's why Monero won't go mainstream in the official e-commerce world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

In Spectrecoin two addresses: one ordinary, the other anonymous. All transactions between anonymous addresses are anonymous. Nobody will know from which address and on what payment was made. You can not see the IP address of the wallets either. Therefore, it is certainly not surprising that in a darknet someone is using Spectrecoin.
What did you imply? Is that mean we have rights to choose which type of transactions we would like to do (ordinary or anonymous)? Personally, I think most users will use anonymous functions if transaction fees for both types are the same.

That might not be true in every single situation. If you are merchant for example things could look differently if they are forced to have transparent accounting data with information about their customers. That's why Monero won't go mainstream in the official e-commerce world.

It's a good point, for to prefer SpectreCoin, because it looks more like real money.
Real money obviously has both uses, like saying "both directions".

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

Yes you are absolutely right. I lost my patience. I dump 70% of my owned XSPEC at 20000-40000 satoshi. I'd like to expect the price will go back to 2000-3000 satoshi and buy back more. Sound reasonable?

Yeh totally reasonable, I'd aim for the same gains from other projects. You're talking about selling 6 weeks ago though, not several days ago as you initially referenced. Check your quote.
Selling days ago is panic selling when it's certainly people selling losses. You don't ride it up to 40,000 and then sell below 10,000, above the level that you bought.
If you haven't noticed, that's what most people appear to be doing: this is why I call it fomo selling. Sound reasonable?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bankomat_t666

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

PIVX announced the creation of stealth stacking. If the spectre developers are slowing down, the theoretical advantage will be lost and spectre will be lost forever.

xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

Yeh totally reasonable, I'd aim for the same gains from other projects. You're talking about selling 6 weeks ago though, not several days ago as you initially referenced. Check your quote.
Selling days ago is panic selling when it's certainly people selling losses. You don't ride it up to 40,000 and then sell below 10,000, above the level that you bought.
If you haven't noticed, that's what most people appear to be doing: this is why I call it fomo selling. Sound reasonable?

I may disappoint you. I sold most of them before the price was still climbing. I sold them because I felt the bump is unusual. No huge progress is happened, but the price pump ~10. It is insane.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

PIVX announced the creation of stealth stacking. If the spectre developers are slowing down, the theoretical advantage will be lost and spectre will be lost forever.

Fortunately PIVX is based on Zerocoin, while Spectrecoin is based on ring signatures, and both come with their own advantages and disadvantages. So both have their right to coexist with each other.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

I may disappoint you. I sold most of them before the price was still climbing. I sold them because I felt the bump is unusual. No huge progress is happened, but the price pump ~10. It is insane.

It's not insane, it's completely in line with growth of small cap coins around that size that weren't failing themselves. A bit over average, but nothing special.
If you're problem is with small caps going 10x then don't invest in them  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: