Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Time table is very important to anyone who value time. Now if you are here in this industry doing trading and participating in the signature campaign time management is very significant to these two activities in your daily life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:09:56 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Time table is very important to anyone who value time. Now if you are here in this industry doing trading and participating in the signature campaign time management is very significant to these two activities in your daily life.
and not easy as posting anything else in facebook when posting and participating here in campaign at the same time your in your task with your job. So time management on it and making some constructive and helpful post for you not to no value some of your post.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

Time management is part of our life so schedul system   is hard for some of us but we have to made control
“Time is money.” Time management plays a vital role in the personality of a person. A person who manages his/her time well he can become successful in no time. People believe that time doesn’t matter but it matters a lot in each and every aspect of one’s life. So manage your time wisely and go for the success.
There is no way that we can deny the worth and importance of time. The person who knows the value of time in his life never fails in his life. In my opinion you need to manage your time in a way that you can utilize each and every minute in a positive way. You can make a time table of all the tasks you need to do and when to do.
RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

i manage my time by planning what to do, first thing first. Everyday when i wake up my mind is always occupied by my work and my aim is at the end of the day before i go to sleep its bitcoin time.....
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

i manage my time by planning what to do, first thing first. Everyday when i wake up my mind is always occupied by my work and my aim is at the end of the day before i go to sleep its bitcoin time.....

Many start to inverse in bitcoin now,buy see it's price. Time management is the Needed for everything. If you inverse means, the time at which you inverse ,how long you have to keep. When have to trade and when have to sell.Time management is needed for all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

In my daily routine, I prioritize my office work about 8 hours a day, 5 times a week, two to three hours in bitcoin forum, 1 hour work out  5 times a week, and the rest occasionally going out with friends,and my personal necessities. Quite difficult at first, but just make it a habit and i'm sure adaptation comes, then you yield Smiley Smiley a colorful and healthy lifestyle.: Smiley

Everyday i prioritize my time frames for each activity first every morning 1 hr and 30 mins posting some activities in bitcoin forum and then go to work for 8.9 hours after that 3 to 4 hours check twitter account and reading some activities that are interesting with convincing strategy in trading then rest.
That is best thing if you are so okay with your daily routine. Things will work better if you only stick to the management of time. Because we have much to do the whole day just need the better arrangement in terms of their completion. So the key success is time management.
Time management is no doubt very much important thing and is just like the deciding factor, the factor which will decide whether you are going to have profit or not. Time is no doubt priceless money, we need to value it for having a better living. I manage my time in a way that I used to complete my most important tasks earlier in the day and least important tasks afterwards.

In order to get your dreamed success here at bitcoin is you must learn how to manage your time wisely. Know your priority first, and of course never get lost of time in campaign signatures if you used bitcoin as means income or your  source of income. If you have a job, or currently enrolled in school then still handle your time in bitcoin wisely, its a warm kudos came from me to yours.
Time management is perhaps the most important thing you need to get into this business. It needs time. It takes time. So you have to be perfect at dividing the time and organizing the daily routine in order to be successful in this bitcoin trade. Else, this makes the life quite tougher.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:05:14 PM

It is very difficult to manage the time in any field and same is the case with crypto world. It do not take much time to browse and search for new bounty campaign and I do both of these things when ever i have 15 to 20 min free. While in case of trading you have to search for the market trend so it will take a lot of time so i do trading and trading related search and analysis on weekend.
There is a quote I am writing here, If you want something more than ordinary then you have to work really extraordinary for it. So bitcoin trading are not that cup of tea to just make it and your life blossoms. No, it needs time, determination, capital and much more. So a person should care for time managing, schemes of work and must control your emotions he earn good amount of money.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

I usually do not manage time for routine tasks and time attendance bonus programs. One of my normal days is to trade and perform the camp campaign.
In my personal opinion, you are managing you time in a very well manner. I think managing of time is the most important thing and you need to manage your time very much carefully.

There is hardly any doubt to deny this fact that “Time is money”, so you need to value it. I will suggest to make the list of all the tasks you need to do and start doing the most important tasks first.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

In my daily routine, I prioritize my office work about 8 hours a day, 5 times a week, two to three hours in bitcoin forum, 1 hour work out  5 times a week, and the rest occasionally going out with friends,and my personal necessities. Quite difficult at first, but just make it a habit and i'm sure adaptation comes, then you yield Smiley Smiley a colorful and healthy lifestyle.: Smiley

Everyday i prioritize my time frames for each activity first every morning 1 hr and 30 mins posting some activities in bitcoin forum and then go to work for 8.9 hours after that 3 to 4 hours check twitter account and reading some activities that are interesting with convincing strategy in trading then rest.
That is best thing if you are so okay with your daily routine. Things will work better if you only stick to the management of time. Because we have much to do the whole day just need the better arrangement in terms of their completion. So the key success is time management.
Time management is no doubt very much important thing and is just like the deciding factor, the factor which will decide whether you are going to have profit or not. Time is no doubt priceless money, we need to value it for having a better living. I manage my time in a way that I used to complete my most important tasks earlier in the day and least important tasks afterwards.

In order to get your dreamed success here at bitcoin is you must learn how to manage your time wisely. Know your priority first, and of course never get lost of time in campaign signatures if you used bitcoin as means income or your  source of income. If you have a job, or currently enrolled in school then still handle your time in bitcoin wisely, its a warm kudos came from me to yours.
Time management is perhaps the most important thing you need to get into this business. It needs time. It takes time. So you have to be perfect at dividing the time and organizing the daily routine in order to be successful in this bitcoin trade. Else, this makes the life quite tougher.
setting some important things not taking some that it is not that important take a look for the most important that you must gonna do right time management can lead you to your success someday.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:57:55 AM

Whenever i have free time i do only the bitcoin thing trading, investing, joining the campaigns. But of course i do still divide my time for my daily responsibilities like my daily job and also the household chores that i need to do with my family.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:01:42 PM

Whenever i have free time i do only the bitcoin thing trading, investing, joining the campaigns. But of course i do still divide my time for my daily responsibilities like my daily job and also the household chores that i need to do with my family.

Time management is the use full for the work. Time management is the most of the people use to how to share a work and how to do the work. It will time to the work it will help. So its use of time to work if you use the for work you will manage the any issue and easy to clear the issue. It will you the time management issue, it never come to you continue your work for the profit process.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:52:24 AM by Bagaji

Prioritising your day to day activities is key in time management. Just like when I was a student in the University those day, I use to have my personal time table which guide me on any minute or hour I spent on each course and other activities while in the university before my graduation. Since am not currently a full time crypto currency trader, any time am online I do check Poloniex and Bitrex to see whether there is an opportunity for good entry point and if there is none, I usually log out and continue with other things online.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:36:15 PM

I am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.

I am also a student so at the end of the day when I'm done with my studies, I get to spend the rest of my spare time on this forum. I typically spend about 2-3 hours on this forum. I have to admit that its hard because there are a lot of times that I need to spend late nights to review and do other academic requirements thus losing any spare time left but it's all a matter of priority. Prioritize what is important so that you don't waste your time and efforts.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

I don't trade when I have free time because it needs time to monitor and you need to allocate your time with it almost minute from minute because there are moments that you can miss some pumps for a couple of minutes. And later on the price will be at dip so that chance of selling at good rate will be missed, focus on what you really want to do and prioritize the most important things to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

Managing our time well will really help us move ahead and for me it's really important, I usually do the work at the morning but still making some time on this forum and after work is my family time and really hard to balance our lifestyle but we have to do it, so we can fully enjoy life.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:21:14 PM

Usually i go for some work that is easily to be done then the last work will be the hardest, for me to be able to do the task and focus with that and done it well.

I also do some listing, i list all the works that i have to do and check afterwards all that is done.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Goldmanfuckhs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

It is difficult.
Trading is 24 hours,
So I link in my iphone there and buy or pump things during meeting.
It is true Smiley
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:26:23 AM

it's hard to manage trading if it's a short term plus a campaign for ico. it would be easier if long term trading is a lot of applications on android that are easier to monitor the favorite altcoin you just download blockfolio you will see your profit or losses just as you have internet connection. in the campaign you just choose the beautiful ico so all the campaigns you take especially in social media when I'm too poor because I just choose my ico bounties.
Time is everything and crypto is the game of time if one knows good to manage time he will be successful in the bitcoin.

Two type of time comes into the bitcoin one is pump and one is dump, most people says that dump is curse time but dump is real time to prepare good for the future and this time gives a pump to price as new investors joins in.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

Setting your day with the things you need to do. First in the list are the ones that you need most that needs to be finished in due time. Whatever you do, trading, work  campaign's research or travels you just need to set an amount of time on how long you need to do it. Time management is easy to do if you have a goal in your life. And when you see some spare time, try to relax.

I can see that trading is a time work consuming because of observing the market and meticulously trade coins because one mistake can ruin everything. Well when in terms of signature campaign, I'm posting when I have a free time and then post again in the time of the day that is free. Trading and doing signatures are quite hard if you have some real work offline. But still I can manage 15 work hours everyday and the remaining time is for sleep and for myself. Discipline and consistency of work is a must when having a time management.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: