Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

i think you should make a schedule for every activity in your day and your week, and focus on the things that you are doing. when you do somgthing, try to do it perfectly and effectively

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

For me I made my own set plan, like I wake up early in the morning so that I can post at least 5 post for my signature campaign, and then every 2hours I do checking of my altcoins so I could not missed the opportunity if the coins pump up. And during our lunch break  I do tweeting for my tweeter campaign. That's how I manage my time everyday.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i don't have other job, so i have much time to handle it anywhere and anywhen . All bounty reward i put in some good fundamental coin and then i trade it to maximize the profit, and now i have some a thousand dollar just start from 0. Bounty campaign and trading really help many people who does not offline job just like me
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

When im woring its no problem. I can trade like 3-4hours per day while work. But on weekends or when i have a day off its very difficult. When im not at my desk at work its very hard to find time to look at the charts or to trade. So if i wanna sell something i make sell orders.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

actually, time administration isn't troublesome in the event that we comprehend that we have a set number of second to live on this planet.

We have a lot of time to do everything, except we don't utilize it astutely, and we squander it in a considerable measure of pointless exercises.

When you settle your needs, time administration is basic.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Time management sounds easy peasy but you know it is quite a skill to have a good one. To be good at it, you have to write what you have to do and set a time-frame for such. In that way, you are able to balance your time and not kill your energy doing all things at the same time. Likewise, you do not sacrifice the quality of your job because you are too preoccupied about some other things. Balancing is key.

As for Bitcoins and my other businesses, I find time for each one of them. I make sure I am able to research every single day so as to keep abreast about what is new in the market. You know, in this kind of business, it is your responsibility to always keep yourself updated. You feed yourself, as they say. 
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

After my job i always go to the forum or in trading to see what happen to the coin i hold, if the price increase or decrease then sometimes everytime i have a free time i spend my free. time to research about the good coin.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

Time management is very simple if you know what you really want. In this case, you are focused and don't let distractions to affect you.
If you don't know your goal, probably you lose you time in a big number of meaningless activities.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

Time management is very simple if you know what you really want. In this case, you are focused and don't let distractions to affect you.
If you don't know your goal, probably you lose you time in a big number of meaningless activities.
Time management is very difficult, especially for those who are trading. Being a trading expert is very difficult, because sometimes you may need to stay asleep. It will not be clear when the opportunities will come.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Time management would be different between one person to another because the responsibility also different between them.
I have real job responsibilty but it is not always in the morning, sometime aternoon or night. So i use my free time to do online job and i always can manage it so far although i have another responsibilty in family.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

Actually, time management is not difficult if we understand that we have a limited number of second to live on this planet.
We have plenty of time to do everything, but we don't use it wisely, and we waste it in a lot of useless activities.
When you fix your priorities, time management is simple.
Yes i agree on that time management is really more important everytime we can really make or maybe get a hige profit if we manage our time and spent it  in a productive things .We cant really gain directly on managing our time but it a long run if we  know how to manage time we can really do more profitable things in a compress time.I believe it is hard on the start but slowly we can really do it.
a lot of people may get a lot of mistake that have been take for it that they are not manage it well for us to be good on this we must take some discipline for us to be manage it well smoothly then without doubt for.
Tux99

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

Another thing that we didn't forget is if you are having much more profit that means your time is much more precious.
Consider gain more with less time..

Correct.

Actually, time management is not difficult if we understand that we have a limited number of second to live on this planet.
We have plenty of time to do everything, but we don't use it wisely, and we waste it in a lot of useless activities.
When you fix your priorities, time management is simple.
Yes i agree on that time management is really more important everytime we can really make or maybe get a hige profit if we manage our time and spent it  in a productive things .We cant really gain directly on managing our time but it a long run if we  know how to manage time we can really do more profitable things in a compress time.I believe it is hard on the start but slowly we can really do it.
a lot of people may get a lot of mistake that have been take for it that they are not manage it well for us to be good on this we must take some discipline for us to be manage it well smoothly then without doubt for.

Yes, discipline is one of most important thing when we try to manage our time to better than we use before.
But sometime discipline is just easy word that come out from our mouth but difficult to do.
Anyway, so far i did good to manage my time. So i am happy with that.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

I think it's simple to manage my time to work with trading, bounty and other work in my life. For me, when you can make the list of your work and how much it's to be necessary, you will find your time for di that. That is my philosophy and working foe me anytime. BTW, I trade in the night or afternoon and bounty at my spare time.

BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

I think l need a time management so that my schedule is in order. Before l start to rank up l already manage my time in order.l should devide my time for my family, my work and others. Time management is the guidance not to conflict my schedules.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

for me the time management, the weekends is the best time to research about new projects, as your mind relatively stress free and you can think clearly. In the weekdays you can do more strenuous tasks, I guess.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

In setting the time I always make a schedule to manage my time, besides making a schedule, I also make an alarm on the phone remind me of my work, by doing this, I am easier and there will be no forgotten jobs.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

In setting the time I always make a schedule to manage my time, besides making a schedule, I also make an alarm on the phone remind me of my work, by doing this, I am easier and there will be no forgotten jobs.
Thats good, but I don't like to set alarm because not the time that manages me but I manage time. I only  make to do list that its very flexible but usually completed everyday. I don't like to be stress.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

For me it's just a bitcoin I do every morning and night, but when break time I'll be bitcoin. That's how I managed the time. and I enjoy today because many have learned bitcoin. thanks.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

I share my time with memos, by making memos, I can manage my time well, so everything I do is in the memo, so I can set the time as expected.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

I give most of my time in trading and just  a 1-2 hours researching what's the latest and upcoming events. While bounty does not need even half an hour just to finish the task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: