Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:05:08 AM

Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database,no one can seize bitcoins.The most someone can do is force the user,by other means,to send the bitcoins to someone else.This means that government can't freeze someones wealth,and thus users of bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

bitcoin is currently the digital currency that many devotees and simplify in digital transactions.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:03:59 AM

Notably, one of the advantages of bitcoin is with regards to its money transfer. It's indeed quick and its cost is really low.
Selborjeremie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:03:44 AM

In my own definition bitcoin have so many advantages like it help to the people who are not employed to pursue to make money on their own hand and hardworking ....bitcoin is making some invesment and money ..through the use of bitcoin
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

I think bigger value of money if you convert it to our currency so if you will save your earnings you get from campaigns that you belong you will have bigger possibility to get higher earnings.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:20:33 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not just a money that we valued it is also a sustainer of our daily needs, to provide everything that we wanted moreover it helps me to pay my tuition fee in school , the first thing that I thought is Bitcoin are not really helpful people but when I saw pople who post here in forum they said that it changes their life so I try it too and now I really can't believe that I can buy my needs and pay my tuition and projects at school.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:24:12 AM

Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

Fast transactions with very low fees compared to average international remittance services. Private transactions and despite its very high value. A good investment opportunity that can be earned with a lot ways with promising market trends throughout the years. Decentralized and secure which is almost impossible hack.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

Like you I also believe that there are a lot of advantages of bitcoin. One of these is it offers a lot of opportunity to everyone who will embrace it as a new crytocurrency in the near future. Soon, it will also eliminates the poverty and unemployment like what you've said because in the future, if bitcoin will be the new currency then we will sonn have a cashless society that will lead to no corruption at all society. Also in bitcoin, it offers a great knowledge about the different concepts, trading and even knowledge about economy. It makes our mind filled with knowledge and these things above are the advantages of bitcoin for me.

qwerty_2134

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

I think bitcoin can help people in many ways, like helping them coping poverty since btc is getting growing and growing. Also, btc can help us paying bills like utilities and internets. and payment for tuition fee in schools.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

For me the advantages of bitcoin is that it is easy to earn,  there are many jobs online that earn bitcoins, one is by joining signature campaign here in this forum.  One advantage of bitcoin is its easy to transact, we can make payment of our online purchases with the use of bitcoins.  There are many other advantages I did not mention here above all bitcoins really helps people in need.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is the fact that it's value is really high. It may be inconsistent, still there is a time that it's value is super high. Also, it is very easy to earn, you just have to be hard working and patient in order to earn.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

Bitcoin has many benefits to us and advantages other than to altcoins. Because first it can become help for those unemployed because it can give earnings. Then we know that the bitcoin is digital currency so no one can control it. And plus the faster transaction , the faster transaction can affect the economics and industry if it slow. So good that the bitcoin can have am faster transaction. Then last its a very expensive you can get rich  just a year if you focus in this.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:31:32 AM

the advantage of bitcoin for me is easy to earn money using signature caampaign and ofcourse hardwork include patient to earn it

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

if we can take advantage of every opportunity created by bitcoin there are certainly many benefits that can be derived from bitcoin especially for an economic change, so far almost all bitcoin users have gained such huge changes to their economy that all the time keeps getting better.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:59:50 AM

the advantage of bitcoin for me is you can used bitcoin fpr mobile payments it can use anywhere if they have internet access and bitcoin has very low transaction fee. bitcoin help those unemployed people to earn money and it offer a lot of oppprtunity.
MaryCris

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:51 AM

One of the advantages of bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is avoiding fraud: You might be more familiar with terms like Bitcoin, and Ether. These are all cryptocurrencies using the Blockchain Technology to keep this currency and technology safe. Ethereum blockchain is not just a "simple ledger". It has the ability to execute code which will allow you to specify the conditions under which transaction will occur. The conditions under which specific things can happen are called "Smart Contracts". Smart Contract will be executed without any outside interference, and will even happen regardless of the fact that something might happen to a computer on the distributed database.
xiaomingdada

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

Bitcores are global and can be circulated globally, with anonymity, and only the owner knows and pays. Bitcores can be used to buy items. Bitcoin is free and is not controlled by the government. Bitcoin is also scarce. The value will be higher and higher. Bitcoin can also be used to invest, of course, you have to clear the risk. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:14:00 AM

Bitcoin advantages are just too numerous to mention but I think the best of it is your ability yo control your wealth without involvement of government.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:15:52 AM

The advantage of bitcoin for me is it gives me an additional income to sustain the needs of my family. I agree with you it also gives a job to  jobless because I have known friends who don't have job and now enjoying the salary they'd got upon working here in bitcoin. Aside from all of this,bitcoins' advantage is having transaction privately and could send money all over the world with minimal fees anytime faster than bank transactions.Bitcoin is not also affected by economic inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: