Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20494 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:27:39 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yes you said very true. Thanks to bitcoin that many people don't have jobs ,their life is also stable far more..Like me , bitcoin to help me save a lot of time and have more income. This really is a fantastic money !,
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:28:24 PM

More than any language efficiency, I am giving my entire support for Bitcoin because of the support that it gives to people who have responsibilities toward their families or their education or their brothers or sisters that need to go to school or support some medications. There is income here and I am grateful for that on behalf of all those who have been helped a lot.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

In some way it does reduce unemployment. I have an unemployed friend for a long time. Moving from here to there, financially dire and was dependent on parents. Until one day he learned about this forum and now it turned out totally opposite as it was before. He is very stable now in terms of finances and became the bread winner. Yes he sits on the computer almost all of his time like someone really working in the office. But no pressure, no boss and no stress. In his own available time and best mood.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

It does help many people earn money. Bitcoin's volatility is used by people to earn profit by investing money when the price is somehow low and the get a profit when the price of the bitcoin increases.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:12:52 PM

For me many advantages of bitcoin, because in the presence of bitcoin people can supplement their income and bitcoin also more easily understood.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:33:42 PM

One of the advantages I have enjoyed from using bitcoin is most services do not need personal data to access them which saves me lots of time and the freedom of using my bitcoins at which ever time of the day is an achievement thanks to the interrupted network and it has no hidden fees as compared to fiat.

The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
To be honest this sounds like the benefits of using bitcointalk forum and not bitcoin itself!
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
I absolutely agree that bitcoin has many advantages and one of the advantages is you can able to make and earn more money. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin you could become rich and I agree that your simple life will turm to better life if your use bitcoin. Lastly, using bitcoin will also help to much income.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

The advantages of bitcoin in my opinion are as: Security, Able to act as a global currency, As a protector of inflation, Savings.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

The most important factor is the price that always goes up so I get profit. I follow some types of investments like stocks, land, estates and so on, but after I know the bitcoin I get a very fast profit
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:59:25 PM

The advantages of bitcoin in my opinion are as: Security, Able to act as a global currency, As a protector of inflation, Savings.

Well, even though the price of Bitcoin is increasing over the years (with only one year as an exception), it is not necessary that it will keep increasing in the future so considering it as a protector medium to store value during the inflation is not a concrete idea in my opinion. No one can predict what will happen to Bitcoin during inflation and price can even fall during that period.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
I absolutely agree that bitcoin has many advantages and one of the advantages is you can able to make and earn more money. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin you could become rich and I agree that your simple life will turm to better life if your use bitcoin. Lastly, using bitcoin will also help to much income.
Using Bitcoin and earn money from Bitcoin is definion difference, do not like your said. When you using Bitcoin, if you just use it for transfer your money, even the risk loss value more than the ratio earn profit from Bitcoin. Wink

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

I totally agree with you on Bitcoin being a global currency because it is secured against double spending and decentralized against governmental or central  control.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

Using Bitcoin and earn money from Bitcoin is definion difference, do not like your said. When you using Bitcoin, if you just use it for transfer your money, even the risk loss value more than the ratio earn profit from Bitcoin. Wink
But when you use bitcoin you will still earn from it so there's no difference of it. There's no point of arguing things like this because bitcoin is helping us all to build a community who are unemployed due to some random reasons. The significance of using and earning bitcoin is to sustain our daily needs and helping other people to support their needs.

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:25:55 PM

this is the benefit of bitcoin.
I really agree with what you say.

bitcoin gives us much in terms of convenience and benefits that we do not get from real-world work.
Regardless of profit and loss
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:48:32 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
The advantage of the bitcoin for me is it helping me to become more competitive person. Before I enter this forum I can say that I am not good in English but today I can say that I can speak english now fluently and also I am now earning money from the bitcoin.
This forum is no doubt, a source of grooming ourselves. We come across different people with different thinking and backgrounds. It is good to exchange ideas with them in full freedom. Bitcoin has changed the way I used to look at the world before. When you can meet all your needs and fulfill some of your desires, your view grows up.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:18:18 PM

One of the advantages that I really like is that bitcoin is very profitable. You can even earn from your initial investment just by holding your coins for a period of time because its price is continously going up. I also like the fact that you can make transactions to anywhere in the world in just one click as long as cryptocurrencies are legal on the country. But I really hate the transaction fees right now because it is too high especially for small transactions. I think that the biggest advantage bitcoin has is that it gives everyone the opportunity to earn even just at home regardless if you are a teen or an adult.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

I agree with you. The advantage of Bitcoin for me are bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn and enhances our ability in many things.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
justarmc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Some of the advantages of bitcoin are it's quick and cheap transactions. There are either no fees or very low fees within bitcoin payments. It is also gives us the opportunity to increase and earn our daily income,. You are in control of your money. Your information is transparent. No taxes involve. Bitcoin protocol cannot be manipulated by any person, organization or government. This is due to bitcoin being decentralized.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

The advantage of the bitcoin for me is it helping me to become more competitive person. Before I enter this forum I can say that I am not good in English but today I can say that I can speak english now fluently and also I am now earning money from the bitcoin.
This forum is no doubt, a source of grooming ourselves. We come across different people with different thinking and backgrounds. It is good to exchange ideas with them in full freedom. Bitcoin has changed the way I used to look at the world before. When you can meet all your needs and fulfill some of your desires, your view grows up.
well, maybe everyone feels the different benefits of bitcoin. in fact, it overcomes the economic problems for some people. besides, there are also people who get better because of bitcoin. Take advantage of bitcoin for business, and much more.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:25:50 AM

yeah bitcoin give a chance for peoples who didn't have a jobs in real life to get income by 'playing' bitcoin. especially on my country bitcoin helps many peoples financial and of course reduce the number of poverty. many peoples under poverty line try to enhance their financial but still facing obstacles with facilities, most important thing to gain up financial from bitcoin is you should not lack of knowledge of technology, minimum you still able to access Internet.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: