Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20493 times)
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, and it is true that bitcoin is able to minimize unemployment even not only educated unemployed, but people with low education may also earn income from bitcoin because bitcoin can be slowly learned. In addition, bitcoin is also quite easy

Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yeah that's right dude,  bitcoin for many people has a lot of advantages.  It gives many people an income in order for them to sustain and support there basic needs.
S_J2017

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Interesting post. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Buy low, sell high, it seems so simple but most investors still don't seem to get it :-) Do you know this interesting site? https://www.coincheckup.com They seem to give this complete indepth analysis of all cryptocoins.  Check: https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis To see the:  Bitcoin Indepth analysis
Rk286

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency
No need of paperwork
Easy to use
Reduces unemplyoment
It enhance people's english proficency
Quick and cheap transactions
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

for me bitcoin provides a great income .. maybe we do not need to go the extra mile to get profit .. just need to wait for a long time. the longer you store bitcoin then you will get a big advantage. bitcoin is the best investment and very easy to make a profit. bitcoin is also now used in various companies and stores for sale and purchase transactions. This adds to the bitcoin advantage in the field of payment transactions. In a simple and easy way everyone can make a payment with bitcoin

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages and I would like to share my thoughts about its advantage.

*Transaction - it has low transaction fee and fast transaction. It makes bitcoin more reliable and used.
*Operation - you just need internet connection, then you can make money and earn. You don't need to go outside to have money.
*Popularity - bitcoin's popularity makes itself stand out among other cryptocurrencies. It is more used world wide so it makes itself famous and more legit.

With these advantages, bitcoin is still on top and still dominating other cryptocurrencies.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Well, I also think that bitcoin has many advantages and some people use it as a money. In addition to that, it will also help you to sustain all your need in your daily life. Using bitcoin can really help you to gain and make more money. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

Bitcoin has so many advantagea because in bitcoin you can have so much moneybusibg the leaa of your time and the less of your effort.Through bitcoin you can be successful and you cn make your time so productive.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency
No need of paperwork
Easy to use
Reduces unemplyoment
It enhance people's english proficency
Quick and cheap transactions
you have explained in a brief way but mentioned all of the advantages. obviously, Bitcoin gives us a lot of opportunity in terms of our life. though it is a currency it has been considered as the most profitable system in the world, that is why a lot of people have got financially benefitted from this system. Bitcoin provides income opportunity to the jobless people. so it works for the social welfare. not only that Bitcoin has a sound and cheap transaction system.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

Well, I also think that bitcoin has many advantages and some people use it as a money. In addition to that, it will also help you to sustain all your need in your daily life. Using bitcoin can really help you to gain and make more money. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.
- Yes, bitcoin helps us get a good source of income because it is not controlled by the government, so the price of bitcoin can rise very high, this is the biggest advantage of bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin has no tax, that also means that income depends on our ability, and if we have good experience and skills, we will easily become wealthy with bitcoin, and it is still in the development stage and has a lot of potential that has not been fully exploited

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is that we can easily earn money by using it.
In short, it helps us to make a job even at home.
Thanks to bitcoin!

Yes of course we are quite sure about its advantages by an easy way and it is quite good to hear that it had provided convenience to those people whom we consider as lazy now they can easily make money at homes and enjoy the fruits of his labors at his respective region so thanks to bit coins
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. We use bitcoin in many marketplaces. Even we getting profit from other sites who work with bitcoin. And bitcoins value is increasing . Consequently, we getting more profitable. Bitcoin changing many peoples life.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
I think the advantages of bitcoin is you can make and earn more money and it will serve as your job because you could make a high income. In addition to that, bitcoin is very profitable and having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Lastly, I hope I would have many bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.

yes in my opinion the best ever chance to become rich in this revolutionized world is having bitcoins or being busy in earning them in this modern world of technology the best ever method of becoming rich is direcly connected with bitcoins dealings people in this community has execeled with a rapid phase
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. We use bitcoin in many marketplaces. Even we getting profit from other sites who work with bitcoin. And bitcoins value is increasing . Consequently, we getting more profitable. Bitcoin changing many peoples life.
Earning Bitcoin and holding it in long term is best choice if you want get rich with Bitcoin. In someday, the value of Bitcoin not cheap like now and the reward (coins) we receive from our salary will decrease soon.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:23:32 PM

In fact, bitcoin has many advantages like you can able to make and earn more money. In addition to that, it will serve as your job because you could get high salary if you use it and it will also reduce some unemployed people. Lastly, I think if you have bitcoin its a chance to become rich in the future.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

In fact, bitcoin has many advantages like you can able to make and earn more money. In addition to that, it will serve as your job because you could get high salary if you use it and it will also reduce some unemployed people. Lastly, I think if you have bitcoin its a chance to become rich in the future.
Why all hope to become rich? Impossible to everyone in the world were rich. I hope that bitcoins will eventually be in every human being. Everything does not have to be rich. We should not be poor. If bitcoin will help to win poverty it will be a great achievement.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

in fact, you are very right, Averin that Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to earn real money And thus gives the user the opportunity to become more financially viable for today. Such opportunities as the crypto currency so far did not exist at all the majority of people who are currently participating in the TRP monetary system, the telephone to the existence. Therefore, I am completely with you laser of the relative importance of Bitcoin to date.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages such as giving opportunities to the people who doesn't have jobs, Through bitcoin they can earn money for living. Bitcoin also has the advantage interms of flexibility and the fast movement of the price and if transacting. The only disadvantage at the moment is its transaction fee which is very high.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:16:07 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:16:38 PM by el kaka22

In my personal point of view regarding the advantages of using Bitcoin, I would say the following:

1. It gives an opportunity to every individual, regardless of age, to earn money to sustain their necessities.
2. Even though it doesn't reduce unemployment at least it does help people to make a living.
3. It doesn't necessarily needs to be invested with money before you can earn, skills, perseverance and hard work is the key.
4. It helps people to develop their ability to reason out and to stand their thoughts.
5. It also helps to enhance people's English proficiency and their language competency.

These are some of the advantages of using Bitcoin based on my opinion.
Yes, Bitcoin is the answer to unemployed educated people. It has already helped majority in this matter and now they are living a happy life. I remember a boy who was the only earning hand in his family; he used to stay depressed but started earning BTCs. After that he was able to meet school charges of his little brother.

Simply we can say bitcoin has all the potential to support earning a living out of it. When one system is capable of providing support for living then what else advantage we need to figure out with that system ?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

Yes you said very true. Thanks to bitcoin that many people don't have jobs ,their life is also stable far more..Like me , bitcoin to help me save a lot of time and have more income. This really is a fantastic money !,

I think there are many advantages of bitcoin. First of all bitcoin is the safest way of using your money, second you have no tension of robbery and thief. Third you can buy everything through internet throughout the whole world. Forth, bitcoin will be acceptable throughout the world. One should easily buy almost everything through bitcoin where he wants and what he wants. There are also many other advantages of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: