Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:54:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20496 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries,
A new opportunity in this blossoming industry of Bitcoin indeed especially to those who are unemployed.

The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I agree. The fact that Bitcoin is in the online world that is accessible throughout the globe making it an international spot and to be able to communicate to others from one country to another like in any social medias is to speak in English in order to understand each other and the more you use it then the more you develop your skill in communicating by using English language.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:51 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
In my own opinion, there are so many advantages if people will use this bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can help people to have a big opportunity to have a job or to earn. And it also gives people the knowledge about online work and cryptocurrency. Another thing is that, it can be used as a payment for example for goods or services and or to shop online for some products.
Yeah that could be right. But the thing that we all want and the thing that bitcoin is has advantage from other is its price. Its very high among other. That is its advantage from other for me.

let us see based on reality about high prices of bitcoin and relation toward benefits of bitcoin.

when bitcoin are in common condition i means like during several times ago the high price of bitcoin increasing significantly. but in the other hand, i will review for recent conditions regarding bitcoin. Someone buy bitcoin in bulk  'high prices' but after many issues came against bitcoin the price was go down and drop till decrease more than 1000 us dollar. someone who buy bitcoin at price 4800 (for example) will lose a lot of money due to the price of bitcoin less than 4000 us dollar.

so the conclusion of my statement is high price of bitcoin not always as beneficial of bitcoin but the price of bitcoin which always increase is right answer one of benefits from bitcoin

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
for meh the advantages of bitcoins are much more in addition to a better source of income it is also a better investment sector for me in these days ,modern world one should search for a better and convenient way of gaining profit which is none other than bitcoins and such crypto currencies so go for it
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:51:33 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

True all the advantages of the bitcoin you mentioned are happening right now, because I am the one who experienced it, I am very fortunate to know the current Bitcoin because with Bitcoin, the economy has increased. and of course we are more proficient in English.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

The advantages of Bitcoin are endless. You can, for the first time, have complete control of your money without anyone being able to change it. It also grows in value over time since it is scarce, and you even have an immutable public ledger to store it on digitally. etc, etc.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

Many benefits I felt after getting to know bitcoin, but the most noticeable is profit, I got to know bitcoin early last year and when it was priced around $ 900, I bought 3 btc and was so happy because in a month the price reached $ 1300, and now about $ 3780 but I still keep my bitcoin.
you made a purchase at a very nice price. but it is more important to take advantage of our everyday life. The increase of value is also a nice thing. I think the price in January was $ 900, one year is a long time indefinite.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

I really feel the benefit of using bitcoin when I buy a pulse does not need to bother. and when mentrasnfer money to my friends in large numbers do not need complicated urus like a bank
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

In my own opinion, there are so many advantages if people will use this bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can help people to have a big opportunity to have a job or to earn. And it also gives people the knowledge about online work and cryptocurrency. Another thing is that, it can be used as a payment for example for goods or services and or to shop online for some products.
Yeah that could be right. But the thing that we all want and the thing that bitcoin is has advantage from other is its price. Its very high among other. That is its advantage from other for me.
Yes its true it’s one of the good cryptocurrency because there are some more cryptocurrency which is fail but bitcoin can really give you a good service like knowledge, buying things, etc. and bitcoin is easy to carry as well as its available around the world but for me a good advantage is a high price because I can sell it when its price become high.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

Yes, the price matters a lot in bitcoins and is the biggest advantage. Also the price is much unstable and that gives us a major opportunity to earn profits. Bitcoin makes a particular person individual and can really have a good profit in bitcoins. Bitcoins are the best in terms of earning money online because of its high unstable price.

Even the price for bitcoin is much more higher now and even it crossed $4500 once. It gives us a good investment plans. Even the price may fall or uprise anytime and is the main thing why investors like bitcoin the most. There are also many altcoins under bitcoins and it too gives us a major trading opportunity.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:10:01 PM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin due to which everyday many people get attracted towards it. But one of the biggest advantage it has provided people is that better returns in short span of time and it is human nature that everyone want to get rich as quick as possible so many people join in hope of better returns of their money. Leaving that, there are many more benefits of using bitcoin are like it is decentralized, can transfer money from one part of the world to another without any banks and many more.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:41:16 PM

bitcoin is good to us bitcoin can help people how have work then the bitcoin is the money in the future if you keep your bitcoin
you will be rich in the future bitcoin is like a gold
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:44 PM

I strongly agree with your response about bitcoin maybe everyone is also thinking like that. bitcoin gives way for us to make money pretty easily. Kiss
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

yeah true, bitcoin helps us financially. It also helps us learn how to give importance of our time. instead if doing nothing in my break time before. now I am doing bitcoin because I know it will help me in my expenses. I can pay bills using bitcoins.  These are some of the advantages of bitcoin in our life.
Yes bitcoin helps a lot to get rid of your expenses in your free time you can work in bitcoins so that you can manage your expenses and more of it one can trade from one corner of world to the other without any doubt and hesitation and holding bitcoin also give a lot of profit so that one can save money for the time of need.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

There are lot of advantages of bitcoin, first it will help us in our financial aspect, they show us how to earn bitcoin as long as you are willing to wait and active participants. Then it also less our thinking on where to get the payment of bills in our home.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
the advantage could be the volatility of the cryptocurrencies and particularly the bitcoin... in fact you can earn a lot of money with it but also if you invest in the wrong time you can lost a lot of money. regarding to the last rate of it ... but the most powerful is about the network itself = transparent, anonymous, non centralized no more SEC or BCE for European like me...
There are too plenty advantages btc can done for us as long as we know how to manage it and to make the most out of it. Eaening on it and much convenient transactions were much appreciated on it.
There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin firstly one can earn profit on his bitcoin by sitting in home without hard work, secondly it allow to spend bitcoin to do shopping from the online stores by just click and pay. There are a lot more advantages like one can buy and sale it to gain extra profit.
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:22:19 PM

Yes i definitely agree with you.. Not just only we earn money here but we also gain experience and enchanced our english proficiency and comprehension. Its very helpful to someone without any job because they can earn profits here to provide the needs they needed and im very thankful for it because i can also earn money here , whenever im not busy than just doing nonsense
prass tyo

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

which certainly they will have their own skills, such as making articles, making video trading that can be applied to work in the world off line not only when new online work is used, all the experience here is very useful
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:32:39 PM

When it comes to excess, bitcoin is the champion.
although a lot of new allcoin develops and in the presence of increasingly sophisticated technology. but nothing has been able to compete with bitcoin to date.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

which certainly they will have their own skills, such as making articles, making video trading that can be applied to work in the world off line not only when new online work is used, all the experience here is very useful

Usually when people want to pay such service, they need some time but with bitcoin everything will gone smoother and even cheaper compare fiat.
I'm ever paid the animator for my designing contest with bitcoin and the process was instant so do not bother to use bitcoin because bitcoin become the most wanted currency recently
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:37:06 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future

I agree also. Besides from bitcoin can be an additional income it can also be used by anyone as long as you have an internet connection and a pc or a cellphone. It doesn't matter if you're young or old it's open to everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: