Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20496 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
Yes there are numerous advantage of bitcoin like it gives you more profit than other crypto currency as well as you can get a regular income without investing in bit coin as by participation in signature campaigns etc, Bit coin cam make a rich person in very little time because it has the capability to do that. hopefully even the children will become able to use bitcoin for buying sweets in local shops of their area.
A lot of advantages like no income tax worries total digital transaction corresponding to your shopping and the most favorable is it can help one to make money faster so that it make people millionaire in no time just because of their dedication and determination. Bitcoins advantages are more than the thinking of normal person so invest and see the blessings.

Compare from other currency system, bitcoin is more advantage because it doesn't need third-party seizure,no tracks, no taxes, no transaction cost, no risk of "charge back", and cannot be stolen . Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet, your bitcoin is untouchable by governments or banks. People can't also steal your payment information. Bitcoin also adds extra income for everyone that is interested to join.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

the very big advantage of bitcoin to other wallet or currency is you can use it in anywhere and you can send and receive money anytime in easy way. another one bitcoin is good for investments because it is legit and the price is rapidly increase. you can have massive profit if you want.

di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

Advantages of bitcoin is the growth of each individual, the concept of earning and develops its language skills as they participate to activities.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the advantages of bitcoin as digital currency easy to used in any transaction like payment of bills no need travel or waste of time to go in the payment center, there are nothing disadvange for bitcoin, bitcoin are give decnt job to the people unemployed, people have choice to choose where want to stay to work stay working in bitcoin or in the real work but not means increasing the unemployed because i believe bitcoin helping to people want to working in the new technology of currency.
I believe that all of us here are always thinking of how advantageous bitcoin is. Through bitcoin and internet conncetion,we can immediately buy stuff such as groceries,cosmetics,clothes,home appliances,maintenance,medicine and more. It is a quick and easy method of paying bills. In addition,it also gives us time to spend with ourselves at home working with bitcoin and investing at the same time. A must have opportunity to people who are not working or still looking or waiting for a job. This is advatageous in the sense that it can slowly change the lives of people and with such a good privilege to have.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

Advantages:
1=Make transaction of heavy money in seconds.
2=first cryptocurrency.
3=Used for trading and great profits are generated.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

Even though you have a stable job, you can still access and earn bitcoin by just logging onto your computer and join the forum.
This is a good way of earning extra money rather just sitting all day your computer and browsing nonsense things.
with Bitcoin and this forum - you get to interact and learn a lot of things on this forum.

Well for in general bitcoin - it provides me an ease of online transactions and buying prepaid loads whenever I need it.
carolineschmidt316

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:52:43 AM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin as an investment choice. One of the benefits is the fact that the currency isn’t attach to a government. Because of that, things like political and economic related issues will not have an impact on bitcoin. Always put in mind that Bitcoins are traded primarily through bitcoin brokers and reliable Forex brokers that offer bitcoin trading as one of their assets.
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:11 AM

I agree with you that it is not necessary for bitcoin to teach in schools because if the people want to know bitcoin and learn how to use it then they will find ways to do it and they can do it by searching things online and if they want to earn in bitcoin then they just need to work hard. Bitcoin is very simple and it is easy to understand so i think it is not necessary to teach it on schools.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:52:20 AM

Bitcoin is a great piece of technology and an efficient virtual payment system and also alternative of banks. I am very much sure that in long run it will give me huge profits by storing and exchanging Bitcoins .If bitcoin value goes down but it doesn't mean that I will go to sell or convert in different coin because I have faith that the value will go high again. So i will hold it for a long time to make more profit with that same coin.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:01:07 AM

Bitcoin is the worlds first decentralized digital crypto currency it is being considered to be one of the great revolution in the current currency market.This virtual currency is gaining huge popularity globally.The following are the main advantages of bitcoins that i found out that their transactions are completely private as compared to other forms of transactions one can only know the address of btc which payment was done but nobody can figure out to whom it belong to another advantage is that there is freedom of payment means it can be send to any person from any part of the world without any third party support and there is no limit in it.another advantage i found out is that there is low charges for transaction or no charge at all.Btc transactions are of low risk the process cannot be reversed and does not contain any personal information and hence there is no chance for fraud activities to take place.The transactions are done really fast in btc nobody can steal your personal information because it is not necessary to give any personal info say for example if we want to do some kind of online shopping or make some kind of payment we will be forced to enter our credit card personal details such things are not needed in btc.there are even lot more advantages in btc as it is one of the best investment form in the current scenario which brings in good income in our free time.

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:54:55 PM

One of the best advantage i find with bitcoin is letting people have an option on how to do their transactions.and doing it with more ease and on a faster time since they can be able to send an amount directly to the person they want to send it.
Another one is the capability of bitcoin to be traceless therefore giving you the full control over your own money without the fear a bearing huge amunt of tax from the government.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

There are various advantages on bitcoins some of them are as given, Bitcoins are safe in the hands of the users it cannot be stolen unless and until when a third party get access to the computer where you have stored bitcoins. No taxes can be imposed on the user's for transactions as hird party has no accessibility to know the amount of transactions carried out by the person. Bitcoin technology has helped many to earn their living hope this invention can change normal people's life as it is evident that early adopters are billionaire.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:12:28 AM

There too many good things that bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is decentralized and secured. It break limitations that fiat has. And bitcoin being the best investment so far is making it unforgettable to me.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

There too many good things that bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is decentralized and secured. It break limitations that fiat has. And bitcoin being the best investment so far is making it unforgettable to me.

Instead of you say Bitcoin is the best investment, I think it like speculation than investment because I do not see much traders really choose Bitcoin for long term. If they see the price of Bitcoin has pumped a lot of value, they will want to take profits earlier than their target. Cheesy

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
shritin1707

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:49:06 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin like it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.And yeah You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

Bitcoin is easy to access as we just need an internet connection for it . It provides us a way to earn money .It's price is increasing at a very fast rate so it has become the finest investment plan that provide us huge profits .It provides us the facility of cheap and fast online transactions within and outside the country .Bitcoin is decentralized in nature so government has no control over it .Since there is no control of government over Bitcoin so no tax is imposed on the transactions. These are some advantages  of Bitcoin .
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

Bitcoin has lot of advantage compare to other currency. Because some currency use only in invirenment but bitcoin can use both environment and digital marketplace. But bitcoin is more on digital marketplace. You can use bitcoin in sending and receiving money all over the world.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

well, the statement you mentioned above is an advantage in terms of improving the skill and economy of its users. In addition, let's look in terms of the benefits we can get if making a payment or transaction with bitcoin:
1. Safer
2. No Intermediary Requires
3. Reaching Everyone, Anytime And Anywhere
4. Applicable Wherever
5. You are the Controller

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

Bitcoins has a number of benefits like its a source of secret trade from which i mean peer to peer like there is no third party involve.in the same way a large number of people are earning through it similarly its a solve unemployment in third world country
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:53:56 AM

For me there are many advantages of bitcoin, but the most advantage of bitcoin is the increasing price that you can earn a lot of money that you can use or save a lot of money for your future. The popularity of bitcoin, now many company are willing to accept or accepting bitcoin as a payment. The many ways to earn bitcoin, like mining, gambling, trading, investing, blogging, join in the signature campaign’s and etc. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: