Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:56:35 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

The big advantage of bitcoin is a high opportunity to many people become rich instantly, then when it comes to  process of any digital transactions with out any hassle here comes the right way to make 100% guaranteed faster than the present transaction with fiat money. I don't think so for the next many years if gods well hoping all transaction like this will probably applicable and available to all and even in a simply living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:44:56 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Advantages of Bitcoin:
1. It offers opportunities for someone to be self-sufficient and get rich
2. The work here is easy, it doesn't require much of your time, you can still spend time with your family and loved ones
3. The value of Bitcoin is much higher than the other online works or even banks

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

Bitcoin has lot of advantage compare to other currency. Because some currency use only in invirenment but bitcoin can use both environment and digital marketplace. But bitcoin is more on digital marketplace. You can use bitcoin in sending and receiving money all over the world.
Even bitcoin is not supported or backed up by the government, it is still available for international uses and that is why it is better to use bitcoin rather than paypal because the fees in bitcoin is cheaper and the transaction speed is fast and bitcoin is not just for payment but also in making money because you can get more money if you will invest in bitcoin like the others already did.
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin which are as follows.
1.Bitcion fullfill your basic needs.
2.to earn a lot of money and become rich.
3.fulfill other needs such as tuition fees, sports fees and many others
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

the advantages of bitcoin for me is i don't have to work outside our home most especially since i am a fulltime mother of my little children. i enjoyed spending my me time on bitcoin forum rather than just wasting all my me time on social media. in this forum i learned at the same time i earned. and also i still be able to do all my duties for my children.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin which are as follows.
1.Bitcion fullfill your basic needs.
2.to earn a lot of money and become rich.
3.fulfill other needs such as tuition fees, sports fees and many others

Of all your opinion, I think the most important thing is to be a hope to get a profit so that one day we can be rich. Bitcoin has been proven to make many people become rich and it's time we follow them because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:32:23 PM

Bitcoin has many advantage but the most important ones are -
1. Decentralized asset - no central authority can regulate the circulation of Bitcoin. You and only you can control your funds. No intermediate authorities are required for find transfers.

2. PRIVACY - Bitcoin transactions are anonymous. The identity of the sender and receiver is kept secured during the transactions. Privacy of the users is not compromised under any circumstances.

3. GLOBAL PAYMENTS - you can transfer funds from one corner of the world to another at a simple click of a button. A very nominal fees is charged for the transaction.

4. GROWTH RATES - Bitcoin is regarded as one of the fastest growing investment available in this entire world. Bitcoin exhibits tremendous rates of growth and you can expect high returns from your investments made in Bitcoin.
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:05:52 PM

Bitcoin is a very good opportunity to earn money specially for the students who live in india and cannot earn while they are still completing their education. With the help of bitcoin they can be independent. Other than this bitcoin is a safe way of earning with proper security system without any involvement of government.
There are no frauds or hackers.
zmkriel

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:43:55 AM

The advantage is you cannot misplace your money because if you have an account you cannot dissappear your money easily.

Ain't that reasoning just the same with banks? I dont want it to be the same with it. I get out of that industry just so I can manage it by myself. You could still misplace the private key or log in details or your computer could get wrecked and you will lose it all.
Best we should still have the hard copies of it.  Grin
Advantage is the price will keep rising as bitcoin goes lower and lower in number.
since bitcoins was created to eliminate banks then  we expect for less conflict on our transactions. we can pay our bills online all the time with bitcoins and no need to spend our precious time in falling in line in designated payment center. at the same time as above comment said the bitcoins price just kept on rising so the advantages are more on bitcoins rather than saving your money in a bank or keeping it. less hassle and less effort while earning at the same time if we'll be lucky enough it will make us become rich or richer.
RavenHood

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin. The bitcoin price is the biggest advantages of all. The ways how you can earn bitcoin differently. The privacy of bitcoin you can transact to anyone without any information. You can use bitcoin to buy something in the internet in an uncomplicated way. There are many advantages of bitcoin it’s only depend on you how do you use your bitcoin.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:59:39 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
Yes it is true, the great advantage of bitcoin is it gives additional income for everyone who are involve on cryptocurrency. But aside from that bitcoin also have different feature that everyone loved it. Example are like buying load and paying bills in bitcoin. Its a great help because it make life easy.
adityakr56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

Benefit 1: Decentralized / shared control
This benefit comes in three forms.

First, blockchains allow enemies to work together for a common benefit. It makes blockchains a political tool. Examples include: R3 for banks, or Open Music Initiative for the music labels.

More generally, blockchains can reduce friction in forming consortiums, because the entities involved do not have to give control of the infrastructure to some single entity. So for some contexts, a blockchain is a “consortium database.”

Second, when the network is decentralized and sufficiently open and for anyone to use, then it becomes a new public utility, like electricity, the internet, or the Web. Examples include Bitcoin as an e-money or e-gold utility, Ethereum as a decentralized processing utility, IPFS as a decentralized file system utility, or IPDB as a decentralized database utility.

Third, interoperability protocols can further reduce friction, especially for public networks. If networks interoperate, then which network you’re using matters less. You aren’t necessarily stuck with your initial choice of network. The internet is a network of networks; do you care which sub-network you’re in? Two key protocols are:

Interledger. It connects two networks, even if those networks speak a different language. You can think of it like a well-defined protocol for an exchange. Or, like a router for the internet, but instead of handling just data, it also handles assets. How: escrow in the forward direction from source to target, then release funds backwards. That’s basically it. But it enables easy connection between Bitcoin, Ethereum, SWIFT, BigchainDB, and more.

IPLD (Interplanetary Linked Data). This allows data blobs to flow through the walls of one network to another. It makes the networks permeable. How: an opinionated way to hash the structured data format JSON. That’s basically it. But it means you can initially store your JSON data on, say, IPFS, but know that it can also flow to IPDB or whatever network supports IPLD.

Benefit 2: Immutability / audit trail
When you write data to a blockchain, it’s like etching the data into stone. This could can be used for education credentials (like Recruit), land registries (like BenBen), and more.

If you have a series of transactions over time, you gain an immutable audit trail, which is useful for financial audits, art provenance (like ascribe), food history (like Provenance), and more.

Benefit 3: Assets / exchanges
Once you have a data store that no single entity owns or controls (i.e. decentralized), and no one can change what’s already written (i.e. immutable), then it unlocks the possibility for assets themselves to live on the data store. Put another way: it gives benefits similar to double-entry bookkeeping (less chance of errors, etc.) but much easier to apply.

alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

what I like most about bitcoin is the convenience given, meaning bitcoin can be easily used whenever and wherever. of course it will give us satisfaction if using bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

what I like most about bitcoin is the convenience given, meaning bitcoin can be easily used whenever and wherever. of course it will give us satisfaction if using bitcoin.
Using bitcoin is not a priority for me because when you use your bitcoin then it will be gone and it will not comeback to your bitcoin wallet and since the price of bitcoin is volatile, you have some chance that you will regret for selling bitcoin because bitcoin can increase the price significantly and that is why it is not worth it or satisfying to sell bitcoin or even use it. Just keep holding and sell it when the time is right.
Doclam

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

Advantages are a lot. It is the free form of money, we can send it to any country any person who has BTC address. There is no maintenance charges either.
Ziomuro27

Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:28:16 AM

Yes, I agree with you, because of Bitcoin we can do something on our own with the use of it we can sustain our daily needs and buy something that we want too. Bitcoin is so helpful it is not just sustaining my own needs it also helps us, student, to learn more ideas and knowledge here in forum, I agree what you said that it enhances our  own capability to speak in English because of us here are not that good at English, I  know in myself that I have so many things that need to be discovered their things that I don't yet in this forum, there are a lot of people just like me that wants to know something that can enhance their skills and abilities.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

Haha, you are right, my friend. Bitcoin improves my English level. Now my English is much better. Just because you touched bitcoin. People in our country speak Portuguese in general. In addition, bitcoin has many benefits for the market, and there are many potential has not been realized.
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

There are still a lot of potential for bitcoin but if we are talking about cryptocurrency it has a lot more to show to the world. Of course there are scam coins around but there are many legit big business coming out with ICOs and making use of bitcoin to build bigger better businesses. It will help the world and society as a whole.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

There are still a lot of potential for bitcoin but if we are talking about cryptocurrency it has a lot more to show to the world. Of course there are scam coins around but there are many legit big business coming out with ICOs and making use of bitcoin to build bigger better businesses. It will help the world and society as a whole.
When the company is already working for more than one year on the market, and then organizes ISO, it is more likely that this altcoin will be on the market for a long time.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

I think this depends on the country where you are living right now. There are some countries where bitcoin is not that popular and only a few people know them like my country. Yes there are exchanger that easily converts our bitcoins into fiat but without that being involve, using bitcoin here is very hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: