Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com  (Read 151405 times)
Mahav

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:49:23 AM

Price of PhenixCoin is now at $ 0.02 (0.00018 BTC).

When the new sites are launched (can't disclose all but it's big, bigger than DGC) it will go up to $ 0.20 at least, so 500% profitability against BTC at current difficulty.

I'm not crazy, I'm mining PXC 24/7.

Bold prediction, but I can't help but feel the same. Coinchoose-using pool hoppers may try to justify trading the most profitable coin back to BTC etc, but in the end, the foresight to see the positive direction PXC wins over instant gratification
sikman

Activity: 572
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:36:12 AM

When the new sites are launched (can't disclose all but it's big, bigger than DGC) it will go up to $ 0.20 at least, so 500% profitability against BTC at current difficulty.

+1 Im holding as well for the outcome, if not then nothing really lost

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:33:25 AM

In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 10:49:43 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 11:00:43 AM by MaGNeT

In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I both mine and buy PXC.
Without miners, there is no PXC network and mined PXC would become worthless.

So both is needed Smiley
It's not all about "profitability", if it was Bitcoin could die when price drops 30%.

When I support a coin, I support it, not only if profitability is >100%.
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:00:10 AM

I both mine and buy PXC.

So both is needed Smiley
It's not all about "profitability", if it was Bitcoin could die when price drops 30%.

You were arguing with "500% profitability". All i am saying is that: In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I you want to support PXC go ahead! But dont fool people into mining PCX with promises of future profitability where there is simply no such profitabilty.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 11:00:52 AM

I both mine and buy PXC.

So both is needed Smiley

You were arguing with "500% profitability". All i am saying is that: In terms of profitability its would be much wiser then to just buy PXC, instead of mining it.

I you want to support PXC go ahead! But dont fool people into mining PCX with promises of future profitability where there is simply no such profitabilty.

I don't make promises, I make predictions based on the facts I have Smiley

The only reason you can buy / sell PXC and get it from wallet to exchange and vise versa, is because people still mine it Smiley
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:10:48 PM

Fooling people? LOL. We like to think ahead where the coinchoosers typically mine "what's profitable today" and by the time they go to turn and sell what they've mined it's already off the top of the list and no longer so profitable. Sounds like a pretty bad strategy to me and it's silly so many people are attempting it. And again, you can still get like 100PXC/day on 1000kh so still decent when you think in terms of coin count.

I'm also not so sure people were being told to only mine. Seems people were just saying "load up now because the potential gains are very high". Hell, half of my PXC holdings are from buying, but I'm not going to drop every last bitcoin I own into it since that's also a bad strategy (and a pump and dump scenario could hurt credibility). So in order to continue increasing coin count I leave my miner pointed at one of the pools and as an added benefit I get to help support the network which I think will have a big future when the new sites release.

Currently cheap coin and big news on the way? What's that a signal for?
MKoch

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:55:31 PM

Are there any known issues with phenixst.com? I can't create a new transaction atm. I want to buy some PXC via escrow Sad
If i press the "Create transaction" button nothing happens and the popup stays open...
ToxicDartFrog

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:06:43 PM

Are there any known issues with phenixst.com? I can't create a new transaction atm. I want to buy some PXC via escrow Sad
If i press the "Create transaction" button nothing happens and the popup stays open...
Not sure if escrow site is having issues but cryptsy is still an option if you wanted a safe way to buy.
MKoch

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:18:01 PM

Not sure if escrow site is having issues but cryptsy is still an option if you wanted a safe way to buy.

Yeah i know, but i'm playing just with a small amount of money and i'm to greedy to pay the withdrawl fees ^^ ... atm i just want to buy PXC for ~0,57BTC ... maybe i will take a look later on if cryptsy will be an option for me Wink..
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:21:50 PM

Yeah i know, but i'm playing just with a small amount of money and i'm to greedy to pay the withdrawl fees ^^ ... atm i just want to buy PXC for ~0,57BTC ... maybe i will take a look later on if cryptsy will be an option for me Wink..

For small ammount cryptsy is fine. The chances are VERY slim someone is going to give you a better deal. Use SafeTrade for larger deals.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
torzsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:26:21 PM

CURRENT DIFFICULTY
NEXT DIFFICULTY
RETARGET TIME
01 Jul 19:53 UTC

Angry
MKoch

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:35:43 PM

For small ammount cryptsy is fine. The chances are VERY slim someone is going to give you a better deal. Use SafeTrade for larger deals.

Do you know the withdrawl fees on cryptsy for PXC? I think after the trade i will keep them in my wallet for some time and not on an exchange ;-)
MKoch

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:38:24 PM

CURRENT DIFFICULTY
NEXT DIFFICULTY
RETARGET TIME
01 Jul 19:53 UTC

Angry

I'm not concernes about the retarget time ... i'm more concerned about the fact that we will have diff 1.7 just for around one day after we are at 10 again if nothing changes ... i guess that our developers are a bit under pressure ... 01 Jul is now like a deadline for them :/ ... don't know if the community would be strong enough to survive two such situations in a row ...
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:40:48 PM

Do you know the withdrawl fees on cryptsy for PXC? I think after the trade i will keep them in my wallet for some time and not on an exchange ;-)

On Accoun balance page it says:

Withdrawal Fee 0.10000000 PXC

I can confirm it.
ToxicDartFrog

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:07:11 PM

I'm not concernes about the retarget time ... i'm more concerned about the fact that we will have diff 1.7 just for around one day after we are at 10 again if nothing changes ... i guess that our developers are a bit under pressure ... 01 Jul is now like a deadline for them :/ ... don't know if the community would be strong enough to survive two such situations in a row ...
I'm concerned about that too but I'm also a little confused. It was mentioned we have a max retarget by a factor of 4. Is this only for diff increases? 10 down to 1.7 is more than that. So we could go back down to 2.5 for a day and be right back to 10 or we dip to 1.7 and bounce to 6.8 which wouldn't be as bad I guess but still pretty wild. Hopefully a fix comes before the 1st and neither situation plays out Smiley
MKoch

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:12:40 PM

I'm concerned about that too but I'm also a little confused. It was mentioned we have a max retarget by a factor of 4. Is this only for diff increases? 10 down to 1.7 is more than that. So we could go back down to 2.5 for a day and be right back to 10 or we dip to 1.7 and bounce to 6.8 which wouldn't be as bad I guess but still pretty wild. Hopefully a fix comes before the 1st and neither situation plays out Smiley

Yes i think we have the factor of 4 (even if im not 100% sure). But i guess you have this information from http://pxc.epools.org/ and they also had a wrong estimation during the increase... The estimation of this pool was around 20. So i guess they just forgot to include this min / max factor in the calculation ...
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:03:54 PM

I both mine and buy PXC.

So both is needed Smiley

For two days worldcoin was profitable 600% and up. So don't think that it is impossible. Think before you speak.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:57:15 PM

PHX is on the riseee
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:15:04 PM

I both mine and buy PXC.

So both is needed Smiley

For two days worldcoin was profitable 600% and up. So don't think that it is impossible. Think before you speak.

LOL! Nawazish. Think before you speak. Exactly.

Nobody says 500% or 5000% isnt possible, but this future profitability calculatiuon is just bogus. It simply doesnt make sense to mine it when you expect a rise to $0.20. Then you actually should buy it, or mine some other coins and convert them to PCX. But maybe that already to much math i guess...

The only reason would be that you want to support that coin for whatever reasons. Thats OK. But dont tell people here that mining makes sense cause price will rise to $0.20!
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: