Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

I received a letter saying that the team wants to update in order to improve the efficiency of Stash shielded transactions. And that it will take 2-3 weeks.
"This means we should have the work finalized by the end of the year and be ready to launch STASHPAY.IO in early January."
Regards
Stash Team

Well, we are getting closer, and I hope that everything will be smooth here.
Yeah no hurry we just need well developed stash blockchain, otherwise market already going down trend so one month not so long time.
we can wait more couple of weeks, hope stash.io will be launch in correction of crypto market. Good Luck.  Smiley

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

Here's the full message from the Telegram channel

Hi Everyone,

We would like to provide you all with the latest STASH development update. STASHPAY.IO is essentially ready for release in its current format. However, after a meeting with all the developers the consensus among the team is that we should implement the latest snarks library update in order to improve the efficiency of Stash shielded transactions.

Right now, shielded transactions take around 80-300 seconds to generate depending on the user’s machine processing power. Implementing the new library should allow us to reduce this to around 15 seconds once again depending on the user’s machine processing power.

This update will make shielded transactions much more usable for everyday transfers. It will also eliminate the need to have two types of shielded transactions and for all Stash owners to have to upgrade or risk losing their Stash at some point in the future when we would have to update the library anyway.

For these reasons we believe the right move for Stash is to complete the upgrade now before the full release of STASHPAY.IO. We estimate this should take us around 2-3 weeks of work. This means we should have the work finalized by the end of the year and be ready to launch STASHPAY.IO in early January.

Regards

Stash Team
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to provide you all with the latest STASH development update. STASHPAY.IO is essentially ready for release in its current format. However, after a meeting with all the developers the consensus among the team is that we should implement the latest snarks library update in order to improve the efficiency of Stash shielded transactions.

Right now, shielded transactions take around 80-300 seconds to generate depending on the user’s machine processing power. Implementing the new library should allow us to reduce this to around 15 seconds once again depending on the user’s machine processing power.

This update will make shielded transactions much more usable for everyday transfers. It will also eliminate the need to have two types of shielded transactions and for all Stash owners to have to upgrade or risk losing their Stash at some point in the future when we would have to update the library anyway.

For these reasons we believe the right move for Stash is to complete the upgrade now before the full release of STASHPAY.IO. We estimate this should take us around 2-3 weeks of work. This means we should have the work finalized by the end of the year and be ready to launch STASHPAY.IO in early January.

Regards

Stash Team

this is good news. projects that can be said to develop like this. there is an update displayed to the public. If Stash wants to launch STASHPAY.IO it is for the sake of goodness and progress of stash, it is better to be hastened.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

Regards

Stash Team

this is good news. projects that can be said to develop like this. there is an update displayed to the public. If Stash wants to launch STASHPAY.IO it is for the sake of goodness and progress of stash, it is better to be hastened.

Of course, the sooner the better. But I don't think the team should be in a hurry with this. I am sure that the quality is here in priority.
In my opinion, the team is doing well, and soon we will get a great product. There is not much time left.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

Hello. I saw that the launch of the network was postponed for the next year.
I like the idea of this project, I think that the implementation of this project will bring a lot of good things. I hope that the network will be launched in January, and there will be no postponement of the timeframes further.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:25:32 PM

I like the idea of this project, I think that the implementation of this project will bring a lot of good things. I hope that the network will be launched in January, and there will be no postponement of the timeframes further.
I hope so. network launch will soon be carried out and this project will run with the right direction. if there is a delay in the launch of the network not in the long run.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:27:25 PM

I hope so. network launch will soon be carried out and this project will run with the right direction. if there is a delay in the launch of the network not in the long run.

I think we need patience. I have been following these projects from the start. I like the idea of this project, and I noticed that the team does not throw empty promises here. I think that as soon as they are ready, they will inform us about it.
dr.cheema

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:26:03 PM

I think we need patience. I have been following these projects from the start. I like the idea of this project, and I noticed that the team does not throw empty promises here. I think that as soon as they are ready, they will inform us about it.
Stash team working on blockchain very well, i hope they will deliver best blockchain in jan.
As you said one month is not a long time, we can wait and we should for better blockchain.
Well we can expect team will publish announcement end of this month. Good Luck!  Roll Eyes
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:52:44 AM

Stash team working on blockchain very well, i hope they will deliver best blockchain in jan.
As you said one month is not a long time, we can wait and we should for better blockchain.
Well we can expect team will publish announcement end of this month. Good Luck!  Roll Eyes
Development is on track for this month's release. Can't wait to finally try out what's taken over a year to put together. How time flies...
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:25:37 PM

Development is on track for this month's release. Can't wait to finally try out what's taken over a year to put together. How time flies...
The most important thing is to be patient to wait for the development and I really hope that the development can run smoothly without significant obstacles

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:21:30 PM

even though their products will be released, but STASH is still not in Coinmarketcap, this is very important for new investors, because it can be seen from Coinmarketcap which projects are good to invest

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dr.cheema

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:00:29 PM

even though their products will be released, but STASH is still not in Coinmarketcap, this is very important for new investors, because it can be seen from Coinmarketcap which projects are good to invest
Yeah That's really important for project to list on CMC but i think for list on CMC need good 24h volume but right now STASH is not trade able on exchanges, hope so after launch of Stash blockchain team will try to list on better exchanges then we will see STP on CMC.  Wink
scolary23

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:44:14 PM

Yeah That's really important for project to list on CMC but i think for list on CMC need good 24h volume but right now STASH is not trade able on exchanges, hope so after launch of Stash blockchain team will try to list on better exchanges then we will see STP on CMC.  Wink
Of course, when the network is launched, we will be able to see STP on CMC. Everyone and devs know that this is important. Therefore, waiting.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:00:33 PM

So what's going on? WIll the software be released in January or will it keep be postponed? I am excited to finally get my hands on the stashpay masternodes!
scolary23

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:32:37 PM

So what's going on? WIll the software be released in January or will it keep be postponed? I am excited to finally get my hands on the stashpay masternodes!
I am also excited for this. The latest information, is this month. Until now, there have been no other amendments to this timeframe.
Therefore, for now, just waiting.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dr.cheema

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:43:53 AM

I am also excited for this. The latest information, is this month. Until now, there have been no other amendments to this timeframe.
Therefore, for now, just waiting.
I am also here for STASH blockchain but they are delaying again hope so this week we will hear announcement from team.
TG group admin said that blockchain will release in past week but no response so far! i think they are facing some kind of problems.
Let's hope all issues will be solve in this month and we will run node this month. Good Luck everyone!  Smiley
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:29:27 PM

Oops, i thought the network would be launched at the end of last year, but they moved it, and said it was early January. But soon the end of the month, and my confidence in the launch, in  this month, has become weaker lol..

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:02:10 PM

🔔 Development Update 🔔

🛠 New library integration has been a roaring success and is now completed! The team is now working through the weekends updating some of the server services and scripts. Afterwards, they will need to re-run testing of some of the unit due to the new integration.

🛠  Windows desktop client is ready to go! We have developed an installer which will make it much easier for non technical users to install the application without worrying about compiling the client. However, we still need to retest everything again in light of the new library.

💡 We are hoping to get most of this done in the coming week.

📺 Stay tuned.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:47:28 PM

🔔 Development Update 🔔

🛠 New library integration has been a roaring success and is now completed! The team is now working through the weekends updating some of the server services and scripts. Afterwards, they will need to re-run testing of some of the unit due to the new integration.

🛠  Windows desktop client is ready to go! We have developed an installer which will make it much easier for non technical users to install the application without worrying about compiling the client. However, we still need to retest everything again in light of the new library.

📺 Stay tuned.
Thanks for this update. Nice to see a legitimate project, and the thresholds of its development. I no longer hope, it seems to me that I am already confident in the future success of the STASH team. Cool

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:37:27 PM

🔔 Development Update 🔔

📺 Stay tuned.
Thanks for this update. Nice to see a legitimate project, and the thresholds of its development. I no longer hope, it seems to me that I am already confident in the future success of the STASH team. Cool
It is indeed very good with this update and I hope that in the future there will be more updates and I am sure this project will most likely be successful

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: