Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you decide when it's time to sell?  (Read 14640 times)
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

good question and high quality comment  Grin Grin
my opinion: I buy what I believe that it's price would raise alot, hold till it double then sell ^^
sound not that easy, but I already won 3 times

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.
If you set up an open order with too high a price, you might not sell at all.

What's your strategy?
Depends on how much a person wants for his ROI's. If you are contented with small profits then sell when prices starts to go up but if you want a big profit then you just hold and wait till prices would go sky high.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

I've decided the target we get with the bitcoin value is more peaking, it's our hope that we get a big profit, so we will be more profitable with the high price.
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

When you are comfortable with your profit or better still, when you have decided from  get go the target  price for your exit from a particular trade, that when you should sell. However, there are market conditions that could make you sell earlier or later than planned.
Well i decided to sell when the price of  the coins i hold will pump really high, and i also plan to sell the market is green and i plan to sell my coins when i am sure that i can make now a lot of money like what happen last december 2017, i sell my bitcoin immediately when the value of it is pump to $19k.
Wow you sold bitcoin at 19k$, that a great decision. Holding is a great way to get huge profit, but choosing a selling point is really hard. I usually choose 50-100% for selling points, can you share your method ?  Grin

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

I decide to sell my coins when I think I got the target price and I will earned from it, so I better check the price always.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

When you get sufficient profit
When you know that the price is fluctuating and going more in the forward ratio then you can set your coins for selling in order to earn profit and if the ration of downward sign is going more than you have to decide more to buy the Bitcoins or any coins you have but Bitcoin is the most responsive ones in the market. When you have a lot of money then put forward for Bitcoin and if not a lot of money then start trading and make money in order to step forward for investment.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

You were the one who got into the market and bought all the coins yourself so you should make that decision on when to sell yourself. It’s a matter of choice and not about any economic indicator, if it suits you to sell then go by it.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.
If you set up an open order with too high a price, you might not sell at all.

What's your strategy?

I don't expect much and aim for too much. What I do is just I first set my desired amount and hold until the value of my holdings reach it. I believe that it is our patience that matters because it is actually our greatest weapon or armor towards the changes here in crypto world.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

You were the one who got into the market and bought all the coins yourself so you should make that decision on when to sell yourself. It’s a matter of choice and not about any economic indicator, if it suits you to sell then go by it.

first of all the whole of this situation will be affected by the level of your financial stability. If you need money, then despite the market rate but no, you will still be forced to sell.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

By the way, there are still a lot of people that think that can be rich in a few months from now just by trading with $100. That is the real problem of why we see a lot of people losing money

Trading is not for everyone, you need to understand what you are doing before doing it.

first of all the whole of this situation will be affected by the level of your financial stability. If you need money, then despite the market rate but no, you will still be forced to sell.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

I will sell it when the price matches my target, and what I do always keeps track of market developments. and if the price has not reached the target, I will hold it no matter how long I have to wait and the reason is because I have a steady job or a steady income. and the reason is that I do not really need it so I will hold it to reach the target or sell it when needed.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I will sell it when the price matches my target, and what I do always keeps track of market developments. and if the price has not reached the target, I will hold it no matter how long I have to wait and the reason is because I have a steady job or a steady income. and the reason is that I do not really need it so I will hold it to reach the target or sell it when needed.
between desire and necessity is a huge chasm. You can sell Bitcoin when you need money, or when the price reaches a certain maximum. But do you expect such a maximum price for Bitcoin in the future? What price for you is normal and real?

HELLO EVERYONE.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

Yeah but sometimes , you need to cut off your loss by selling all the coin that you think it's not worh enough to hold or potiental enough to hold too.
That's not a bad move , it's actually a brillant move, through. but do the researchs about them first then decide later and don't be regret about it cause you're not doing it carefully.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

I decide to sell my coins when I think I got the target price and I will earned from it, so I better check the price always.
To me i still do not have any tarket for bitcon selling, i am only holding my bitcoin which i have bought a year before, and still will continue holding it for next few years, because i am very much conrfident about bitcoin wihich is going to be our main currency in future, that is price will continue increasing and will surely give us a very good profit after some time.
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

I think this requires you to make an assessment based on the market. Although this is hard to judge, I think that as long as you have a clear goal, then you can be more clear in this market, and not be rising or falling in currency prices. It affects your judgment.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

In my kind of own way of selling my bitcoin, I decide to sell my bitcoin when I get the chance to be able to catch up the high value price of selling. Its rare for me to catch up the chance of knowing the high selling price of bitcoin because I am not online always, so i'll always grab it.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

When you get sufficient profit
When you know that the price is fluctuating and going more in the forward ratio then you can set your coins for selling in order to earn profit and if the ration of downward sign is going more than you have to decide more to buy the Bitcoins or any coins you have but Bitcoin is the most responsive ones in the market. When you have a lot of money then put forward for Bitcoin and if not a lot of money then start trading and make money in order to step forward for investment.

Well, where you will invest it is very important, we have many coins to invest, and some shitcoins will have more potential, and it will make you invest. Don't go for those coins. Always concentrate on top 20 coins on coinmarketcap Smiley Smiley You are looking for big profit means you should invest in high potential coins. I will look for cheap price coins and high potential, and I have the patience to wait until the price reach my target.

If you are dealing to earn more out of your Bitcoin, it could be better if you will consider to always check the value of the specific crypto-currency or bitcoin becasue there is always a right time to sell in terms of you target price and goal to earn for you to achieve something Smiley
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

First of all, you should judge whether the currency in your hand can reach a certain price and make a decision. If I buy some currencies at a price, I will of course wait until the price goes up.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

When the price is high, I will sell it. When the price is low, I will keep it or buy it.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

Long term view of your coin is the solution to market volatility. If you hold your coin in the hope that it will rise in price overtime, you are not likely to miss the top price and you are likely to sell at top as well.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: