Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

Trading is not for fun it's a serious job to do but if you are new and you are doing trading or want to do trading than it is my advice that the money that you use in fun and games in your life,use that in money as your first investment which minimizes the burden,if you fail in your first attempt as trader.Secondly one who is doing trading for fun either they have lot of money which they want to loose of they have very less brain which they already lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

for me personal trading is not a game or just to have fun. which I feel when trading like to find the spirit to try to analyze all aspects that affect the what make price down or up. the longer it gets in searching. I honestly like addicted to it and not eager to do anything else and even eat.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

Trading is not for fun it's a serious job to do but if you are new and you are doing trading or want to do trading than it is my advice that the money that you use in fun and games in your life,use that in money as your first investment which minimizes the burden,if you fail in your first attempt as trader.
Why not? If you like what you are doing it can be fun.
Secondly one who is doing trading for fun either they have lot of money which they want to loose of they have very less brain which they already lost.
I don't think anyone is trading just to have fun, as long as money is involved trading is for money but doing successful trades and earning money is what makes trading fun.  Wink
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

Yes im happy when im trading because i study candlestick i play buy low sell high its simple as that now im sad because i dont have fund to start trading i work hard in signature campaign and if the signature campaign pay me i will go to trading site like poloniex

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

Yes im happy when im trading because i study candlestick i play buy low sell high its simple as that now im sad because i dont have fund to start trading i work hard in signature campaign and if the signature campaign pay me i will go to trading site like poloniex
There's a lot of things you will learn as a trader, you will be happy if all your effort will result into a positive things in your favor.
Everyone has their own technique in trading but we all have one goal which is to be consistently profitable, it's a journey and gonna be long so we need to continue improving ourselves to ensure we will have a long term success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

It is a serious type of business where in you need to put some capital to gain money, Its quiet fun when it gains a lot of profit and you will see the chance to get rich  by focusing on crypto business.  Smiley This is the smart way to invest because time after time, it constantly fluctuates.
Yes off course trading is just like a game and if you can enjoy trading like a game then you will never bore in your trading and if you have a good player of any game then I am sure you will be a success trader capability also because for a success trader the qualities of good player is needed.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

I wouldn't say it's a game but I can say it is fun, it's fun because all you need to do is to supervise your coins and wait for it to pump and then sell, pretty isn't ? but I must say that it takes a lot of courage and patience to be able to get a decent to best amount of profit that is why I can't say it is a game after all.
I myself, don’t really see it as a game too, but it’s quite fun when you’re trading. Let’s just say it’s a game, as usual, there at times that games will get boring, and that’s especially when you keep on losing and can’t cross a particular stage. So may looking at trading, you will see that it is also the same thing, cause despite the fact  it is fun, there are times you will start losing and that’s when it gets boring, and you’ll feel like flipping the table.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

Yes trading should be done in a fun way, this will help us to trade wisely and to avoid big lost. When we trade in fun way, then we wont force ourselves to try chasing big profit. As long as we reach some profit then we will be satisfied enough and able to control greed.

Trading is not for fun it's a serious job to do but if you are new and you are doing trading or want to do trading than it is my advice that the money that you use in fun and games in your life,use that in money as your first investment which minimizes the burden,if you fail in your first attempt as trader.Secondly one who is doing trading for fun either they have lot of money which they want to loose of they have very less brain which they already lost.

It depends on the traders, some traders only trade for extra income so they will not use it like the only job they have. I do trade with full of fun, as I do not take it as my main income. It is just a way for me to spend my extra money in order to gain some other money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

for senior traders who already get the maximum result of trading certainly can be spelled out as excitement and the game because the results have been maximum and casual work. but for beginner traders trading can be interpreted as a serious job in which they still need a lot of knowledge and skills in order to get a profit.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:06 AM

Yes, taking this too seriously is the best way to make mistakes, when you have no stress, you take better decisions

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:00 AM

I don't see it as a game since there is a lot of money involved. I dont really play with my money so yeah.
Same with my opinion, I see trading as a serious matter and not just a fun and definitely not a game. There's money involved, so you take it seriously. If you will not take it seriously, it will be your loss and you may regret it someday.
I can bet my all bugs on this that no one takes trading as a fun or trade with coins because it feels like gaming. Trading cannot be done without good knowledge of coins in a successful manner. Whosoever takes it serious work hard to understand graphs in a good way and make wise moves at right time? In short, as you said trading deals with money ultimately so no one is going to take it light in any way.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

There's a lot of things you will learn as a trader, you will be happy if all your effort will result into a positive things in your favor.
Everyone has their own technique in trading but we all have one goal which is to be consistently profitable, it's a journey and gonna be long so we need to continue improving ourselves to ensure we will have a long term success.
Yes, we all have same purpose are want to make money and become the rich from trading. Even our strategies are different, but we always want to have more profits. However, the market is only the tool to transfer the money from loser to winner, therefore, when I have profits, someone lost money and spent it to me. Cheesy
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

Indeed, most of the expert see trading as fun and games while the newbie see it to be more fun and sometimes a waste of time and effort once they failed to achieve their goals and meet the value they all want. Traders has their own strategies which first goal is to become rich in the future through trading. And then, I realized that there are some traders who took it as a serious job which needs a lot of attention in order not to lose a single penny.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

I can bet my all bugs on this that no one takes trading as a fun or trade with coins because it feels like gaming. Trading cannot be done without good knowledge of coins in a successful manner. Whosoever takes it serious work hard to understand graphs in a good way and make wise moves at right time? In short, as you said trading deals with money ultimately so no one is going to take it light in any way.

Yes agree with you mate, i believe most people take trading as serious job where they put their life on top of trading. Because many people just get income only from trading. Imagine how if we think trading is game? It mean they play their life on top. Not reliable.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:03 PM

Yes agree with you mate, i believe most people take trading as serious job where they put their life on top of trading. Because many people just get income only from trading. Imagine how if we think trading is game? It mean they play their life on top. Not reliable.
Haha, in my opinion, I think we are playing in our life too. Honestly, everything can be a game if you want it. As long as you want to have more funs and interesting, I think you can think anything to the game to help you feel comfortable.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

You can treat everything in life as a game, but I think for most beginning traders it's still a way to earn money ...

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:49:14 PM

i dont see trading as fun and games meanwhile bitcoin and alts price is volatile
i cant see any fun in there if the price get dumped.

Like a few days ago, how about people which is buy at $17k and compare with current price at holiday, i think they now can't enjoy their holiday

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:44:02 PM

Of course, trading is as fun as games no doubt, even more, better because people earn more money with trading. With games, people can only make money through betting which makes it, even more, riskier than trading.

uwe_b0ll

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:57:11 PM

hey there! did anyone try this trading simulator yet?
https://simdaq.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2413752.0
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

No. I see trading as a seriously job and i'm suceed with it at this moment. My balance is from 0.2 BTC to 2BTC after 2 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: