Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses  (Read 4512 times)
footballcrazy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

I think as long as the system is worked out correctly (i.e. not giving away a huge amount of tokens in the pre-sale) then i think it's a nice concept.

Why shouldn't early adopters get more? their investments might allow them to have a budget for marketing or hire that new developer.

I would just be weary of any bonuses that give over 40%.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

We're currently in the same situation where we're thinking of the 'nice & safe' discount % for the Pre-ICO.....IMO; any % between 25-30 from the ICO price is optimum and safe to protect the potential ICO investors

Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:44:55 AM

40% from reOrder. ICO starts November 7th. Hurry up to get a real discount from the real project Smiley I DO really like their product and believe that it can be and must be developed further.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?

Yes, I totally agree. if a 100% bonus is offered, then there must be a massive temptation to dump immediately - even if you only sell at ICO price, you make an instant 100% profit. This sort of situation will attract many people who aren't interested in the project and just want some easy money.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

I surmise that the expanded rewards is a promoting trap which makes the ICO satisfying to the eye and are given to draw in more speculators, however the accomplishment of the ICO does not exclusively depend on it. Maybe yes it might be inconvenient to the ICO achievement however there are significantly more factors to it. In any case, I concur with you that giving too high level of reward is excessively, a 100% pre-ICO is even insane.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:53:52 PM

Dear bonuses are not bad for ICO or pre ico. because it's a great opportunity for us.
bonus is a good policy for the marketing. I think bonus a good way to influence the investor.
I feel 50% or 100% bonus it's not a matter for any project. Major issue the project are innovative perfect or scam project.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:01:14 PM

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.

Well i gotta agree that the bonus is somehow good for Pre ICO investors as they bring confidence to people showing that this project is invest-able

However, ICO with 100% bonus is too over, although we have seen project like ARK, which offers up to 50% extra if you pay with Lisk.

Although it may sound very very bad for people invest with 0%, but look at ARK. they are so successful

So Pre ICO  Bonus is acceptable and Bonus ICO is okayish as long as it is reasonable
awareentity

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

I rather don't invest in ICOs offering huge pre-sale discounts (40%+) Because whales and big investors dumping almost always. Better for them to sell in regular ICO price if they got like 50% bonus then wait till it hit exchanges etc. That whales flips really interrupting growth of some projects Sad

Even Request Network which is great imo and had only like 25% presele bonus is now trading for 0,00018 and the ICO price was 0,0002 ETH. Presale was like 0,00016 ETH
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

OP is right. Alot of these icos are greedy and dont give a fk for the general people that invest in their projects. They do give special bonuses or discounts to bigger whales or groups, which is unfair for us smaller investors.
Something like cobinhood giving these big whales or investment groups 150% bonuses? Thats just sickening.
But if an ico give bonuses to early investors big and small, that would be fair. Not just to special bonuses to these big investors. That would level the playing field for everyone. Because every investor is treated fairly.

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

Hi

I don't think so Bonus is  bed idea for Pre-ICO or ICO. It must be maintain for project.Because some time it's rally big affect for Project and market price.

100% or 50% Bonus for pre ico it's not bed idea because Pre-ico not stay for long time. It's Jsut offer for some time and earlier Investor. but ICO bones will be maintain between 20% to 30%.

Thank You
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:45:46 PM

This is a really easy way to attract investors but I think that there is a limit of what Icos can offer as Bonus, because it's like you say that some icos are offering 100% bonus and that doesnt make sense, it's easier if they give free coins to everybody. A good bonus should be something between 10% and 15% , that is showing that you want to call people to your project but at the same time you are being fair with your bonuses. Another thing that I don't like is the bounties paid, some people get more tokens from bounties than the bonuses offered.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

Hi

I don't consider the ICO bonuses to be fair to all the investors. As a matter of fact, I don't side with any ICO unless there is a feature that I want to try out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:55:53 AM

This is a really easy way to attract investors but I think that there is a limit of what Icos can offer as Bonus, because it's like you say that some icos are offering 100% bonus and that doesnt make sense...
I agree here - no sense to offer 100% - that sounds silly
However 40-50% bonuses at the sale start should work - it will stimulate early investors to make decisions faster and not procrastinate - then those investments can be spent on attracting slow-thinkers ( risk awerse)  Wink

What about airdrops??? Can someone advise if that is something projects should consider and what is the value?
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

This is a really easy way to attract investors but I think that there is a limit of what Icos can offer as Bonus, because it's like you say that some icos are offering 100% bonus and that doesnt make sense...
I agree here - no sense to offer 100% - that sounds silly
However 40-50% bonuses at the sale start should work - it will stimulate early investors to make decisions faster and not procrastinate - then those investments can be spent on attracting slow-thinkers ( risk awerse)  Wink

What about airdrops??? Can someone advise if that is something projects should consider and what is the value?
I only join airdrops I consider worth it. I make a quick search to look it on exchanges first, even if it's the worst exchange so I can make a quick buck and that's it. But there are some good projects actually that you may consider getting an airdrop or bounty reward like Postoken. They are doing a great airdrop and are listed on ED already, next round finishes 29th october so take a look at that, you might enjoy it! About what you said with bonus, I think 40%-50% is still high for a Ico sale depending on the quantity that is available. Bonuses can ruin a project if it's not very well managed.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:37:02 PM

BelugaPay proposes a bonus for those who want take part in pre-sale. 20% of tokens are given. It starts in November and lasts for 30 days. If investor want to contribute earlier, BelugaPay provides a private pre-sale before official pre-ICO. You have opportunity to write to the team members directly and get BBI tokens. The minimum investment is 3 ETH.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:34 PM

Yes bonuses increase ico demand but on other hand extra bonuses effect extra load of liability at same time which can create negative impact also , so always check there growth percentage while moving in with new ico , percentage should be at reasonable which should match market scenario  affordable according to project and white paper   

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

It's true, lately they are giving lots of bonuses and the first thing they do is sell!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ValoremFoundation

Activity: 383

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

It's true, lately they are giving lots of bonuses and the first thing they do is sell!
Usually because the flip is what most people are after. But they will stop selling when they see something can increase in value as much as Bitcoin and then some.

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

foodcoin.io had a great multiplier bonus of 1.35 and 1.7 . Does anyone know of any others coming up in the short term?

I've just found out a very promising one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
It seems like they've got a great potential of their tokens, also because they're gonna create a wide marketplace ecosystem for a visual content. That's cool! Just started reading their whitepaper, will see how it goes

That's really cool! It looks like you could have good bonuses if you invest early. Did you see their bounty campaigns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141145.0

I've never thought about it, but actually, it's a great idea to earn some tokens even before the ICO start
I also haven't but want to try! 

Do you know, that this ICO has just started? Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
Are you going to participate?
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

I agree with you. The way to solve this is to have a long vesting period for the bonusses. 12 months to 18 months would work.

That way the people investing are not speculators but real investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: