Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:11:44 PM

They have already announced that once the ICO finishes the token will be listed on 3 exchanges. It is definitely enough for happy trading.  Cheesy Cheesy

Really, where did they announce this? I totally missed it. Can you share link? Well if they are going to be on 3 exchanges, this is very exciting news!
That's the announcement on telegram:

Hello everybody! Would like to announce that SCT is now listed in Etherdelta.
In addition, SCT will be listed on several exchanges after the ICO. We have
already contracted with three exchanges, but Etherdelta is the only one which
we are allowed to name at this point. Rest of the exchanges are revealed after the ICO!

I advice everyone to join them on telegram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

that is a very good news already listed on an exchange(etherdelta),just waiting for the announcement of the others 3,i will join telegram channel for latest news...
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley

this is what i thought too. great to have proofen it by a senior member

Q2 2018 MVP release... I don't even think to sell any STU till that period. Team is great. Total supply will not huge. I smell the profits  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

The Soma network could be very interesting for so many people. For exemple for the Independants who wanna sell their own articles directly to the customers ( a point which is quite difficult for people in some part of the world ). This kind of sellers will have the possibility to be paid even if they don't have a bank account. Here we can see why the partnership with Utrust could be very useful to Soma.

For me the marketplace is the most important and not the social part which i dont see the reason why i would use it. I believe some people cant leave without social platforms and this will be perfect for them.

There are many forums with a market section, Soma it's just a blockchain version it (without scammers) with an incentive to involve more people to promote your product

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

I think this projects true valuation with be more than we expect given a time frame of 6 months to a year. This one is for long term hold. Smiley

Q2 2018 MVP release... I don't even think to sell any STU till that period. Team is great. Total supply will not huge. I smell the profits  Smiley

i smell the profits too. so i will follow your advice then  Grin Grin Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

most ICO are like this. you make an initial investment and then wait a long time for it to explode.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

most ICO are like this. you make an initial investment and then wait a long time for it to explode.
Or never rise again. Not every project is worth holding in the long run. But I agree with you SOMA has the potential to explode.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

No that's doesn't seem to be true. There are quite some tokens I hold which are not available 'yet' on EtherDelta.

To get it listed :

How to list a token:
Any Ethereum-based token can be imported as a custom token and start trading on EtherDelta, without permission.
To appear on the list of official tokens, the token owner/creator should PM me with the following information:
a. Token address (code should be verified on Etherscan)
b. Official Web site (the token address should appear on the official Web site for verification)
c. Paragraph description of the token.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:00:04 PM

The Soma network could be very interesting for so many people. For exemple for the Independants who wanna sell their own articles directly to the customers ( a point which is quite difficult for people in some part of the world ). This kind of sellers will have the possibility to be paid even if they don't have a bank account. Here we can see why the partnership with Utrust could be very useful to Soma.

For me the marketplace is the most important and not the social part which i dont see the reason why i would use it. I believe some people cant leave without social platforms and this will be perfect for them.

But the most thing fall and stands with the social part, if you use it or not.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

Even after that is worth holding since the platform needs to evolve a little and gain some users before we will see full potential of it.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:18:09 PM

No doubt that the social part will be very important, to promote your product you need to heavily interact with the community, involving SCT tokens

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

cmon community, just 20 more pages left until we hit 100 Smiley lets do this Smiley

soma community is strong and is getting stronger day by day !
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

cmon community, just 20 more pages left until we hit 100 Smiley lets do this Smiley

soma community is strong and is getting stronger day by day !

I think the soma community is genuinely interested in discussing and growing as a team. Hopefully we will see the results soon.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:43:23 PM

I think it’s good that soma is already listed, even on ether delta, this exchange is not so user friendly but at least it is decentralized. And remember that soma will be listed on other exchanges after the ico.

As i know, every coin based on Ethereum platform is automatically listed on Ether Delta, so this is not something big. Let's wait for other exchanges, because on Etherdelta trading is almost impossible. People keep there only dust Smiley

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

You can just tell that etherdelta is shitty, but by listing every coins right on launch they are making shitloads of money.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

Also etherdelta not liquid and difficult if access it from smartphone. If the team want this project famous they have to add this coin on big exchange and all people will know this project

You can just tell that etherdelta is shitty, but by listing every coins right on launch they are making shitloads of money.

There are many views on EtherDelta, but this is often a good haven, and there are those who have never used ED at some point and was happy, of course there are some difficulties adapting on any platform, but we need to notify and give time for future solutions. Congratulations to the Soma Team for the wise choice of such a quick listing, after all not everyone likes a long wait for profits, and you must please all your investors
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

Now I am curious. Do you know what the listing fee is on EtherDelta?

In the link below I have only found a 0.3% taker fee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrvwl/how_fees_work/

And this information to be listed:

To appear on the list of official tokens, the token owner/creator should PM me with the following information:
b. Official Web site (the token address should appear on the official Web site for verification)
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

This OP is showing a -2 trust rating for me. I checked out his feedback page and the only bad thing I could find was....

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
hackedaccountbuster   2017-07-31   0.00000000      Campaigns he handle generates insane amount of spam including hacked/stolen accounts. Didn't even know how trust system works.

I think that's a load of BS that a brand new account can come in here and F up someone's rating. To make things worse, his only complaint is about the accounts that post in his campaigns and threads. Nobody can control who posts in their threads fool. Take your brand new account and get the hell outta here. I'd be willing to bet that this false negative givers account was created just so he could bash the OP here. What a chickens*** move. If you have a problem with someone, don't hide behind an alt account. Say something like a man.

Keep up the great work OP.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:32:20 PM

Now I am curious. Do you know what the listing fee is on EtherDelta?

In the link below I have only found a 0.3% taker fee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrvwl/how_fees_work/

And this information to be listed:

There's no such thing like "listing fee" I guess, you just need to send them point a , b, c to let your token appear in the list, that's why there are so many tokens listed and you can trade every erc 20 by entering contract address, token name and decimals number.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:55:24 PM

Ether delta has very unfriendly interface, whole exchange is slow and very pricey  Smiley
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Yes, the larger the community of this project, the more powerful this project is.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: