Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:00:14 AM

What i dont like is that they change their policy while people are already invested. I hope they have good communication channels with their investors for this.

Communication between devs/teams and investors is necessary to make investors not worry. I see on telegram channel the team also active there, maybe we also can ask and hope they will explain clearly.

I dont think telegram is a good medium to tell people about their investments though. You need to scroll through too many post to read it. A simple Email or blog post would be better
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

What i dont like is that they change their policy while people are already invested. I hope they have good communication channels with their investors for this.

Communication between devs/teams and investors is necessary to make investors not worry. I see on telegram channel the team also active there, maybe we also can ask and hope they will explain clearly.

I dont think telegram is a good medium to tell people about their investments though. You need to scroll through too many post to read it. A simple Email or blog post would be better

If you are putting your money into something, you have to monitor what is happening with it, so reading their blog or news on their website is a must for investors.

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

Hello team, when will be public an android app?
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

right ,i advise official to use bitt thread , twitter , are my favourite
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

After ICO you can buy remaining SOMA tokens on their platform. Also interesting: "Soma will provide a "liquidity reserve" of SCT, which will only be utilized in a theoretical situation, for instance, if after the ICO the SCT is not liquid enough to support the functioning of the Soma platform." From whitepaper.

They wont burn it? Dont like that idea, i hope it doesnt backfire back on them. I dont see the reason of doing that since their ICO is going quite good.

Sorry to come back to that point but are you sure that they will offer remaining SCTs on their platform. Do you have a source for that? Did they change it when they extended the ICO because I was pretty sure I read that they will burn all unsold tokens!?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

I went again through the whitepaper, what i think will differentiate this project from the online marketplace we are used to is the rewarding system they are going to implement. This will basically create a market into the market where users get rewarded by promoting and adding value to products being on sale.

People can get rewarded with USR tokens and make some profit out of it.

At the moment the closest thing to this in market like ebay and amazon is the review of the product, some are very good but none of these get any reward. Think about it
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

I wonder if SOMA will again extend the ICO, if for example they do not collect the desired amount before November 15? So far, as I see it sold slightly more than 15% of the planned number of tokens.

In the past I saw Corion ICO being extended and it gained more investors because they spent time traveling to promote their ICO. I'm wondering if SOMA devs plan to attend some blockchain related events in these 15 days to push the ICO

Would be great, private investors worth millions are more and more present at events.
The best thing about private investors is that the aren't dumping tokens without any reason Wink

I would not be so sure about this in fact  Grin
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:05 PM

After ICO you can buy remaining SOMA tokens on their platform. Also interesting: "Soma will provide a "liquidity reserve" of SCT, which will only be utilized in a theoretical situation, for instance, if after the ICO the SCT is not liquid enough to support the functioning of the Soma platform." From whitepaper.

They wont burn it? Dont like that idea, i hope it doesnt backfire back on them. I dont see the reason of doing that since their ICO is going quite good.

Sorry to come back to that point but are you sure that they will offer remaining SCTs on their platform. Do you have a source for that? Did they change it when they extended the ICO because I was pretty sure I read that they will burn all unsold tokens!?

Can't remember what the whitepaper says about unsold tokens, but someone of SOMA team (I think Joseph) said in telegram that unsold tokens will be burned. Would be good to get a confirmation here.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

Can't remember what the whitepaper says about unsold tokens, but someone of SOMA team (I think Joseph) said in telegram that unsold tokens will be burned. Would be good to get a confirmation here.

Yeah, Telegram is also where I have my information from. That's why I was wondering why it is said here, that they will offer remaining SCTs on their platform. Maybe I missed the announcement, it's hard to keep up to date on all the interesting projects out there. But nevertheless a statement from an official dev would be great.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

Yeah, Telegram is also where I have my information from. That's why I was wondering why it is said here, that they will offer remaining SCTs on their platform. Maybe I missed the announcement, it's hard to keep up to date on all the interesting projects out there. But nevertheless a statement from an official dev would be great.

It's important for us to know as it will reflect the long term price of the token.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

That's not good news for investors. I hope they put a very high price so investors wouldn't suffer because of it.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:24:16 PM

That's not good news for investors. I hope they put a very high price so investors wouldn't suffer because of it.

well, i really would like to hear a official statement from the devs, not just telegram gibbish.

if this is true, damn, no one would buy the token during ico and preffer to wait until everything is settled up with the price on the exchange to buy back cheap OO"
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

I went again through the whitepaper, what i think will differentiate this project from the online marketplace we are used to is the rewarding system they are going to implement. This will basically create a market into the market where users get rewarded by promoting and adding value to products being on sale.

At the moment the closest thing to this in market like ebay and amazon is the review of the product, some are very good but none of these get any reward. Think about it

Yeah, this could strengthen the community. While bigger companies don't need to reward users, i am wondering why any rising competition haven't thought about implementing this strategy before.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

Yes they get rewarded that's why I'm scared if some groups focusing on rewards pop up, if they will be able to gain a huge amount of SCT they can drive the price up and down as they please

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:13:12 PM

They said before, that they have money from venture inverstors. So they dont have soft cap.

I like this kind of projects, you make an investment and regardless of what it will continue. I hate sending some eth waiting for some months and get it back because apparently, ico couldn't hit the soft cap.

Besides that, you also loose money, because you could have invested that money in other successful ICO. So you should be careful about what ICO you invest in

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

Yes they get rewarded that's why I'm scared if some groups focusing on rewards pop up, if they will be able to gain a huge amount of SCT they can drive the price up and down as they please

What exactly do you mean with driving the price up and down like they want? You mean the token price?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

They said before, that they have money from venture inverstors. So they dont have soft cap.

I like this kind of projects, you make an investment and regardless of what it will continue. I hate sending some eth waiting for some months and get it back because apparently, ico couldn't hit the soft cap.

Besides that, you also loose money, because you could have invested that money in other successful ICO. So you should be careful about what ICO you invest in

That's the risk of all the ICO's we all invest money thinking that they will succeed but not all of them succeed. Hopefully this will be successful an we can make some money with it Grin
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

What exactly do you mean with driving the price up and down like they want? You mean the token price?

Yes, I'm talking about well coordinated groups of 100+ people, they shill products and they receive SCT in exchange for doing that. But it's just a fantasy in mind and maybe it will not happen Cheesy

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:38:40 PM

Soma already raised enough money to launch the project no matter the amount raised, its really nice, you can already know that the project will go on. And with the potential of soma, I think investors will continue to come, and the project will have a great value.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:26 PM

It's important for us to know as it will reflect the long term price of the token.
That's true. Such things should be well addressed in the whitepaper. That's very important to build up trust between investors and devs.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: