Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:17:21 PM

Does extension of ICO also mean shifting of road map? I am really curious if they can release their platform as planed and start inviting new partners to the project.
I don't think so but if they would rise more money then probably they will be able to hire bigger and better crew to handle developing  Cool

Read my post above, in my opinion if they don't heavily promote SOMA during this ICO's extension they won't get nothing more, people which wanted to invest already invested in it

I think promotion for this project is good enough, because many people joinned soma campaign, bounty campaign also the best way to promote this project. So we can see soma everywhere in the internet. During 17th days better contact some big exchange and announced it if possible before this ico ends, then more people will interested to invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

I wonder if SOMA will again extend the ICO, if for example they do not collect the desired amount before November 15? So far, as I see it sold slightly more than 15% of the planned number of tokens.

In the past I saw Corion ICO being extended and it gained more investors because they spent time traveling to promote their ICO. I'm wondering if SOMA devs plan to attend some blockchain related events in these 15 days to push the ICO

Would be great, private investors worth millions are more and more present at events.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:30:49 PM

I wonder if SOMA will again extend the ICO, if for example they do not collect the desired amount before November 15? So far, as I see it sold slightly more than 15% of the planned number of tokens.

In the past I saw Corion ICO being extended and it gained more investors because they spent time traveling to promote their ICO. I'm wondering if SOMA devs plan to attend some blockchain related events in these 15 days to push the ICO

Would be great, private investors worth millions are more and more present at events.
The best thing about private investors is that the aren't dumping tokens without any reason Wink
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

will waiting for ICO end and sell some goods on this platform

thats the kind of support the project really needs
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:51 PM

The best thing about private investors is that the aren't dumping tokens without any reason Wink

Surely because they are private investor and for buy token usually requirement big money. They will not sell their coin because they also have long-term interests in the project their invested
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:58:20 PM

Who cares if they extended the time for this ICO, really? Maybe they are actually utilizing their resources towards development rather than marketing and needed a little more time to gather funds. The transparency that everyone has become so fond of is, in my opinion, is rarely provable and in most cases, it's just the dev teams telling people what they want to hear. So SOMA didn't make a big announcement, who cares?

You are right, I have also seen projects where the developers kept talking everyday, nowhere to be found after the end of the ICO.

On the other hand there have been several occasions where there has been a lack of communication from the team, especially after the end of their token sale. That silence causes a lot of uncertainty and a bad morale. As a result the price of the tokens have sunk dramatically. And we still do not know the status of their business.

You can see the effect of too little communication even in this thread. I have been quite cynical because there have been no answers to the questions raised in here. Then mere hours before the end of the sale the team pops in to say the sale is extended. I was excited about Soma because of the national interest they received, but if that behavior reflects the company as a whole they will have to impress me a lot from now on to dispel my doubts.

I think nearly no one would say something about the extension if it would be announced in time and not just a few hourse before the sale would have normaly ended. But as Rigorous already stated, this feels like a lack of communication to the community.

I think it was a good decision, but I wished they would have talked about it before. I also maybe would have recommend that they would have postponed a second phase of ICO and not just extended the current phase.

Looks like the right decision to me. It's better to take enough time instead of rushing.

It is not about taking time or rushing. Or actually, maybe this is exactly caused by a last minute rush. All signs point that the extension was not something they planned. Wat I am really disappointed about is that all these weeks we hear nothing, and now at the last moment they are feeling the heat they talk to us.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:12:24 PM

Except the reason could be that they got them tokens cheaper, and they want to sell them on the main sale price... Hopefully they will be smarter then that though Smiley
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:39 PM

Who cares if they extended the time for this ICO, really? Maybe they are actually utilizing their resources towards development rather than marketing and needed a little more time to gather funds. The transparency that everyone has become so fond of is, in my opinion, is rarely provable and in most cases, it's just the dev teams telling people what they want to hear. So SOMA didn't make a big announcement, who cares?

You are right, I have also seen projects where the developers kept talking everyday, nowhere to be found after the end of the ICO.

On the other hand there have been several occasions where there has been a lack of communication from the team, especially after the end of their token sale. That silence causes a lot of uncertainty and a bad morale. As a result the price of the tokens have sunk dramatically. And we still do not know the status of their business.

You can see the effect of too little communication even in this thread. I have been quite cynical because there have been no answers to the questions raised in here. Then mere hours before the end of the sale the team pops in to say the sale is extended. I was excited about Soma because of the national interest they received, but if that behavior reflects the company as a whole they will have to impress me a lot from now on to dispel my doubts.

I think nearly no one would say something about the extension if it would be announced in time and not just a few hourse before the sale would have normaly ended. But as Rigorous already stated, this feels like a lack of communication to the community.

I think it was a good decision, but I wished they would have talked about it before. I also maybe would have recommend that they would have postponed a second phase of ICO and not just extended the current phase.

Looks like the right decision to me. It's better to take enough time instead of rushing.

It is not about taking time or rushing. Or actually, maybe this is exactly caused by a last minute rush. All signs point that the extension was not something they planned. Wat I am really disappointed about is that all these weeks we hear nothing, and now at the last moment they are feeling the heat they talk to us.

I suggest to be patient, just give the team some time to finished this ico. I also want to know what will team do if the extension of this ico below expectation when this ico ends, but i hope it will not happen
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:05:45 PM

Yes i think that soma did the good choice by extending the ico. And i think that more money will be raised, we can even reach the hard cap in the last days, soma is a really good project with a nice partnership with Utrust. Its worth the invest I think.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

Yes i think that soma did the good choice by extending the ico. And i think that more money will be raised, we can even reach the hard cap in the last days, soma is a really good project with a nice partnership with Utrust. Its worth the invest I think.

I have seen some projects extend their ICO date and the result was a successful ICO. Smiley

I think so and hope soma can successfully because the team said that they extended this ico because soma had major updates in the last week that significantly strengthen the value of their offering to potential buyers
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:41:22 AM

I have seen some projects extend their ICO date and the result was a successful ICO. Smiley
The hard cap is 120k ETH, i very rarely see any ICO who raised that much.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

i think soma soft cap already completed? is that right. token sale is going amazing. let see how much soma project will raise. project is promising and reputed.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:28:22 AM

i think soma soft cap already completed? is that right. token sale is going amazing. let see how much soma project will raise. project is promising and reputed.

What do you mean token sale is going amazing? I just checked their website and it looks like they are still at 1/3 of their progress line

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:34:50 AM

No, they dont have any softcap, the project will keep going no matter what.
They will expand it to a new region for every 1500 ETH invested.
Voltaje

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:21:09 AM

They don't have a hard cap either, the more is invested the more regions the project will be able to go, the more invested, the more regions Soma is in, the more valuable the token gets, the more volume is being traded, etc.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:10:40 AM

They don't have a hard cap either, the more is invested the more regions the project will be able to go, the more invested, the more regions Soma is in, the more valuable the token gets, the more volume is being traded, etc.

But i have seen on soma website that hard cap for this project is 120,000 ETH and amount of supply token for sale is 54 millions SCT. So i think this project has hard cap but has no soft cap
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:32:26 AM

They said before, that they have money from venture inverstors. So they dont have soft cap.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

But i have seen on soma website that hard cap for this project is 120,000 ETH and amount of supply token for sale is 54 millions SCT. So i think this project has hard cap but has no soft cap

It would be amazing if the project can reach the hardcap but nonetheless, what is very important is its viability and potential for success.

I don't see the point why SOMA should reach the hard cap of 120,000 ETH ... Actually I think it does not need such a big amount of money. Somewhere on the road would be enough.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:32:05 AM

After ICO you can buy remaining SOMA tokens on their platform. Also interesting: "Soma will provide a "liquidity reserve" of SCT, which will only be utilized in a theoretical situation, for instance, if after the ICO the SCT is not liquid enough to support the functioning of the Soma platform." From whitepaper.

martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

Yes, there is a hardcap for this ICO (120k ETH).
If they can reach it, the ICO will be ended immediately.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: