Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will digital currency ever replace paper money?
Yes - 206 (51.6%)
No - 193 (48.4%)
Total Voters: 399

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think digital currency will ever replace paper money?  (Read 11172 times)
The Golden Boy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Digital currency will absolutely replace paper money as more and more people are choosing to use it instead of traditional money. BTC is on it's way to replacing the USD as the world's reserve currency because it's not backed by any and the Federal Reserve can print money, thus creating fake debt, at their will and loan it out to banks for 0% interest. What a scam of a system, BTC is a decentralized system. Much different.

I do believe in crypto currencies but to replace paper money, it still needs slot of development, on security and usability, it still lacks alot in that area. I use the mother index the not my mother can use it the closer we get, it is because she is not at all technically minded, she has a hard time using online banking. But when we get a user friendly system that secures our funds the bank people needs to look for a new job
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:49:48 PM

As all our society evolves,a change is bound to happen in the financial industry as well. And what is more perfect then the crypto-currencies which will offer us more privacy,speed, decentralization and many other applications in different sectors from tourism to agriculture and health system thanks to the blockchain technology.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:52:42 PM

maybe it could happen. paper money into digital money today. it happens that many people use digital currency because it is easier to use than paper money. now various forms of digital unag has been circulating in the community with different ntuk also. such as credit cards and atm as a means of payment at a particular store. you do not have to carry too much paper money and weight, just simply bring the existing digital money disbursed your debit card.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

Both yes and no. I think digital currency could replace paper money in the future and it's the most convenient way to carry your cash around. But it'll take a very long while for that to happen, and there's nothing wrong having paper money with you incase if something goes wrong accessing your digital currency.

Yes.  What I want in life is to have more than one option.  I like the idea of using Bitcoin to pay for everyday items.  Now if you told me I could only use Bitcon or some other crpto I would feel uncomfortable with that.  More options not just replace the old one.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:14 PM

maybe it could happen. paper money into digital money today. it happens that many people use digital currency because it is easier to use than paper money. now various forms of digital unag has been circulating in the community with different ntuk also. such as credit cards and atm as a means of payment at a particular store. you do not have to carry too much paper money and weight, just simply bring the existing digital money disbursed your debit card.

I think it's not, but someday will come digitally currency will be used for the wholeworld as the way of online payment. But definitely it is already implemented in some counry like japan, but you said that digital currency will replace fiat currency it's not be happened because fiat traditionally used us since centuries so it's really hard to be replaced it on digital currency.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

Maybe it could happen but it take a long process, let say i go to the open market and i buy a kilo of fish then instead of paper money they have a gadget to recieved my payment through digital currency, thats cool. But paper money will never replace digital currency it take more time to do i think it take century process.

dns

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:51:51 PM

Maybe now to early say yes but in the future I am sure will chage digital money instead FIAT.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

Maybe it could happen but it take a long process, let say i go to the open market and i buy a kilo of fish then instead of paper money they have a gadget to recieved my payment through digital currency, thats cool. But paper money will never replace digital currency it take more time to do i think it take century process.
We don't know what will happen in the future, but same like you Im just thinking that even how hard bitcoin works in currency world. I believe that digital currency can't surpass paper money. Because more people are fully trained on how to used paper money yet not all people in the world are knows about bitcoin and their advantages.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

If the use of cryptocurrency more massive, then gradually the use of regular money will continue to fall and eventually disappear. paper money is thousands of years old and because the era has changed then one day paper money will disappear soon.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

I say that digital currency will not be possible to replace paper money. Because not everyone can use digital currency. thanks
yes, that's right I agree the same, in my opinion also the same digital currency will not be possible to replace the paper money.
because I think not everyone can use technology tools.
for example, in very remote rural areas, such as those who still have to pay or earn money using paper money.
so I think we will never lose paper money, because for me the small community of paper money is easier to get it than digital money.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:05:07 AM

The revolution is already gathering momentum.... bitcoin will eventually replace fiat money by more than 70% as awareness and technological advancements improve.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:17:35 AM

Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

What do you guys think? Wink

In my opinion, cryptocurrency can replace paper money. The cryptoworld is taking the world in a very fast rate, and more people are being aware that there is a thing such as cryptocurrency, and now they are being attracted to it because of its great potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jangangilaya

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:58 AM

Digital currencies are already replacing paper money because they are for more superior. Paper money is for dinosaurs and because of technology and the internet things change quickly, so you either adapt or cease to exist.
i think the digital currency is good and supposed to replace the country's currency, in addition to its easy payment method, also its development is very good, but whether all countries can legalize this digital currency? .  Grin Grin
regan101

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

In my opinion, cryptocurrency can replace paper money. The cryptoworld is taking the world in a very fast rate, and more people are being aware that there is a thing such as cryptocurrency, and now they are being attracted to it because of its great potential.
For me cryptocurrency will not replace the paper money but will become an alternate source of traiding. The percentage of the population get involved in crypto currency increases but will not by 100% of the intire population.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

Well, I wanted to remove the paper money and all switched to electronic money. In any case, the currency of each country will remain, but paper money must be removed.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:15:40 PM

Both yes and no. I think digital currency could replace paper money in the future and it's the most convenient way to carry your cash around. But it'll take a very long while for that to happen, and there's nothing wrong having paper money with you incase if something goes wrong accessing your digital currency.

Yes.  What I want in life is to have more than one option.  I like the idea of using Bitcoin to pay for everyday items.  Now if you told me I could only use Bitcon or some other crpto I would feel uncomfortable with that.  More options not just replace the old one.

Indeed we all want bitcoin can be a means of payment that would have been very well known and widely used by everyone, but when it happens then we would think that it would be far better off saving the bitcoin. Because the one thing you should understand is bitcoin is a substitute for gold in digital, so when we can not understand it then it will definitely walk quickly as well as detrimental.
nanaliepaloma

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

that will be impossible since fiat is here far longer than the governments we have today so the system of local currency will not be replaced because its easy to spend cash than digital currency.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

very unlikely, paper money has been recognized by the state while Bitcoin has not been acknowledged by all countries so I think the paper currency will not be replaced.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

that will be impossible since fiat is here far longer than the governments we have today so the system of local currency will not be replaced because its easy to spend cash than digital currency.
For now I doubt that bitcoin could replace paper money because bitcoin at this point is not yet legally implemented by many countries and also not yet accepted by some countries. Although it has some countries like Japan and south korea that accepted the importance of bitcoin in their industry still bitcoin find it hard to accept in any countries.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Well, I guess bitcoin would replace paper money soon as it grows faster and become popular in the world. Since were now already a part of a world of internet then becoming bitcoin as a worlds currency or replace the paper money is not far enough to happen. Well, I hope that this day would come and if it would then I'll be glad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: