Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

What a small world, am also into the construction industry, soon i believe payment of work carried out will be done using cryptocurrencies, it is going to be a dream come true if by then cryptogene token would have gained ground. Working and receiving payment with CGT will be awesome!!

Are u serious? Wow! The sky is actually our stepping stone right about now because I ve got the feeling that this Cryptogene project could even serve as a mother platform for every other African project coupled with the fact that it already has bright minds heading it's platform. I see nothing stopping us
Now you are talking, thats the idea, just like bitcoin is a base for so many altcoins around the globe, Asia, Europe, America, and the rest of the world. Cryptogene is going to be a base for upcoming altcoin in the continent of Africa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

What a small world, am also into the construction industry, soon i believe payment of work carried out will be done using cryptocurrencies, it is going to be a dream come true if by then cryptogene token would have gained ground. Working and receiving payment with CGT will be awesome!!

Are u serious? Wow! The sky is actually our stepping stone right about now because I ve got the feeling that this Cryptogene project could even serve as a mother platform for every other African project coupled with the fact that it already has bright minds heading it's platform. I see nothing stopping us
Now you are talking, thats the idea, just like bitcoin is a base for so many altcoins around the globe, Asia, Europe, America, and the rest of the world. Cryptogene is going to be a base for upcoming altcoin in the continent of Africa

Hehe what I actually meant was that it could serve as a mother platform for every project that is African based token or no token. But I totally dig your own angle. Of course the possibilities are endless
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:46:43 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:28:15 PM by Memoransom

Hehe what I actually meant was that it could serve as a mother platform for every project that is African based token or no token. But I totally dig your own angle. Of course the possibilities are endless
There is absolutely no limit to what we can achieve in this project, i know i might sound crazy, but considering the height other projects which had little or nothing to offer reached, you will understand that am not totally crazy because Cryptogene has a lot to offer
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

theres nothing wrong, we need to explore things and suggest some! cryptogene will be open in any project related to their platform. i hope this will step up together with other partners .. im into construction industry too.. an architech

Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

theres nothing wrong, we need to explore things and suggest some! cryptogene will be open in any project related to their platform. i hope this will step up together with other partners .. im into construction industry too.. an architech

Wow we seem to be plenty here o Smiley at least when we are done with our dear Cryptogene project, we I think I can say that I have found where to find crypto savvy guys who are already in the construction industry. We need to make wave in this generation, if you ask me i think the Future has come....... The future is now
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

I see a lot of people in the construction industry are also crypto enthusiasts.
The Cryptogene Team are open for suggestions, just like the saying goes "No man is an island".
We are also open for partnerships, we recently got into a partnership with Qchain.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:52:53 PM

cryptogene is not focus in just one society, it is a platform that will flow in different aspect in economy, and that is good this will be a big help especially in africa, this may go through as expected and will be huge more than anyone think. and i hope the awareness you want to show to the people of africa will come up great!
amazing project that will give benefits especially with Africans and as we all know many places there are really need to be develop and i hope they can estabilize a nice growth there with this project, i admire this project especially when they said bout the education there which never heard to other ico project!
Wow, this is encouraging. With all the experience I had so far with Cryptogene, i have concluded  that this project is the best ico I have participated  in 2017
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:07:22 PM

There is absolutely no limit to what we can achieve in this project, i know i might sound crazy, but considering the height other projects which had little or nothing to offer reached, you will understand that am not totally crazy 😂😂
 because Cryptogene has a lot to offer
i believe on this! this project is really expanded well through different community and will expand more in terms of people need and waht the industries want, they are not focusing on a single need but will reach out different community, wish you well and hope that you will really implement every project you want and plans.
Cryptogene will definitely implement all of their projects. Most of those projects are already under development. The Cryptogene team are always working to make this community have great impact in Africa and the rest of the world.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:09:56 PM

There is absolutely no limit to what we can achieve in this project, i know i might sound crazy, but considering the height other projects which had little or nothing to offer reached, you will understand that am not totally crazy 😂😂
 because Cryptogene has a lot to offer
i believe on this! this project is really expanded well through different community and will expand more in terms of people need and waht the industries want, they are not focusing on a single need but will reach out different community, wish you well and hope that you will really implement every project you want and plans.
Cryptogene will definitely implement all of their projects. Most of those projects are already under development. The Cryptogene team are always working to make this community have great impact in Africa and the rest of the world.

I know I am going to be sounding a bit non sentimental when I say this but even if I know for sure that the Cryptogene team is an awesome team that's up to the task having worked with a couple of them personally but I really hope they achieve just about everything they intend to achieve with this project. Knowing that it's not an Easy thing. I really wish them well
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

I have an educative question guys, and I think this will help everyone here.
What are the fundamental things to consider before investing in any ICO?
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:50:44 PM

For me
1 the use case of the token
2 the level of activity the community behind it has
3 then probably the technology it's built on

But number one is key for me cos that's what ensures I don't go and buy a pump and dump token Smiley
Domineum

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

Great roadmap, I look forward to keeping up with this project. Nigeria is a prime country for this!
Kingxy

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

Great roadmap, I look forward to keeping up with this project. Nigeria is a prime country for this!

Yes boss Nigeria really is a pre country for this. At least at the moment going by the fact  that Nigeria is the most crypto currency savvy country in Africa. Ya that felt good to say, proudly Nigerian Smiley
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:25:04 AM

Good Morning Nigeria, Good Morning Africa, Good Morning to all fellow Cryptogene enthusiasts. I don't know if is morning where you are, but is morning in Nigeria. I was reading about this last night, i felt like i should share.
The Cryptogene founder spoke at the biggest blockchain conference in Africa:
https://twitter.com/cryptogenegroup/status/897169781631188992
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

Before a solution there must have been a real life problem. Africa as whole is lagging behind in the Blockchain sector and here comes Cryptogene - Blockchain solutions for Africa. Weldon Cryptogene Team. This project community remains my number 1 for 2017
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:06:34 AM

For me

But number one is key for me cos that's what ensures I don't go and buy a pump and dump token Smiley
To add to memo's list, I will check the biography of the founder, and also try to dig about the other team members.
Targeted audience/sector is another thing to consider
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:52:03 AM

For me

To add to memo's list, I will check the biography of the founder, and also try to dig about the other team members.
Targeted audience/sector is another thing to consider
Well you are in luck because they are not hiding, their faces are bodly shown on the official websites, is even possible to get in contact with founder and the whole cryptogene team, isn't that amazing? Ofourse surely it is.
tosign178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

Good initiative to bring two worlds(advertisement and crypto) together. We all love to read and watch details online and what more can be more fun than earning some cryptos while doing what we do daily? I like the target audience concept as this is very important factor that one needs to consider in advertisement world. All the best with the project. Will closely follow this thread for sure
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:40:49 AM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?

Firstly I think you should be part of the telegram group on Cryptogene if you are not maybe then we could help you with the link because on the telegram platform you can contact any of the dev team members. And then you can ask your questions,meanwhile I don't think there is any enquiry you would want to make that able hands here cannot handle so feel free to ask.

I thought this forum was also to engage in discussions about the project and get answers to questions? r devs not active here?
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:44:54 AM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?
Can you be a little bit specific with your question, when you are talking about advisers, are you referring to paying to get advise, or are you referring to partnership with other project, websites, organizations, etc or are you referring to being humble enough to accept good suggestions from  the public?
I think you understand clearly what I mean. In a lot of projects there are, usually, more experienced members of the crypto-community or particular industry who serve in an advisory role to the teams. I'm asking about those advisors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: