Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?

Firstly I think you should be part of the telegram group on Cryptogene if you are not maybe then we could help you with the link because on the telegram platform you can contact any of the dev team members. And then you can ask your questions,meanwhile I don't think there is any enquiry you would want to make that able hands here cannot handle so feel free to ask.

I thought this forum was also to engage in discussions about the project and get answers to questions? r devs not active here?
Am not quite sure, the core developers are very very busy with the project, but am quite sure a lot of people here can assist you with any question you have, most of us participated during the pre - ico. What i mean is this, the are not always available but the are not anonymous either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

Is there anyone who can make these things plain? I want to be a devout follower, but I can't understand your documents. Value investing is the right way, not speculation
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?
Can you be a little bit specific with your question, when you are talking about advisers, are you referring to paying to get advise, or are you referring to partnership with other project, websites, organizations, etc or are you referring to being humble enough to accept good suggestions from  the public?
I think you understand clearly what I mean. In a lot of projects there are, usually, more experienced members of the crypto-community or particular industry who serve in an advisory role to the teams. I'm asking about those advisors.
The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.
The team are also open for suggestions if you have any.
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:05:49 PM

With my little experience in Cryptocurrency so far I have come to learn that the community behind any Cryptocurrency plus a great role in the constant price stability and growth of any token take for example the community behind dash, bts, pivx even steem this usually enhances longevity of the project I see cgt becoming like that. I hated myself for not getting Etherium when it was below $10..... Try not to make my mistake
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Is there anyone who can make these things plain? I want to be a devout follower, but I can't understand your documents. Value investing is the right way, not speculation
In plain terms, Cryptogene is a community of amazing people trying to provide blockchain solutions especially in Africa. I don't know if you have noticed Africa is far behind the rest of the world when it comes to blockchain technology.

Cryptogene aims at multi-platform hub which will be tokenized to elicit commitment and keep interest alive among users. The Cryptogene Token, CGT will be the base currency.

Cyptogene Token is the first of its kind. The token will exist on both the ethereum and waves platforms. While the smart contracts will be run on the ethereum blockchain.

You can make things easy for us by asking questions in areas you don't understand so that we can know how to be of assistance
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:23:49 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 02:41:56 PM by enigmatical

Can you be a little bit specific with your question, when you are talking about advisers, are you referring to paying to get advise, or are you referring to partnership with other project, websites, organizations, etc or are you referring to being humble enough to accept good suggestions from  the public?
I think you understand clearly what I mean. In a lot of projects there are, usually, more experienced members of the crypto-community or particular industry who serve in an advisory role to the teams. I'm asking about those advisors.
This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

With my little experience in Cryptocurrency so far I have come to learn that the community behind any Cryptocurrency plus a great role in the constant price stability and growth of any token take for example the community behind dash, bts, pivx even steem this usually enhances longevity of the project I see cgt becoming like that. I hated myself for not getting Etherium when it was below $10..... Try not to make my mistake
Yes you are very correct, is not just about developing a cryptocurrency, is about backing it up and looking for various avenues to make it boom and that is what the cryptogene team are trying to do with the various base platforms being put in place.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

But was there any particular reason why the Cryptogene team decided to make the cgt token based on waves platform? Not that o don't like it or have anything with it am just curious. Because over time I seem to have noticed that a number of tokens are also based on the waves platform
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:37 PM

But was there any particular reason why the Cryptogene team decided to make the cgt token based on waves platform? Not that o don't like it or have anything with it am just curious. Because over time I seem to have noticed that a number of tokens are also based on the waves platform
The Cryptogene Team want the best for the our community, hosting ICO's on waves platform is easy, straightforward and has proven to be the best so far.
The waves platform provides powerful tools for the developers, the wallet is user-friendly, it has a built in exchange, it also has multiple currency gateways, etc.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.
Having conducted a lot of research, Cryptogene came to the conclusion to build its own blockchain using an already existing blockchain like Ethereum as a guide. However, Cryptogene would be utilizing a dual blockchain technology otherwise known as BLOCKSWAP for its crowdsale. The blockchains Waves and Ethereum would pave way to access the advantages of both blockchains, while we develop our blockchain (Tailored specifically to the needs of the African continent) on the long run. This blockchain would be launched with SILK.

Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.
Having conducted a lot of research, Cryptogene came to the conclusion to build its own blockchain using an already existing blockchain like Ethereum as a guide. However, Cryptogene would be utilizing a dual blockchain technology otherwise known as BLOCKSWAP for its crowdsale. The blockchains Waves and Ethereum would pave way to access the advantages of both blockchains, while we develop our blockchain (Tailored specifically to the needs of the African continent) on the long run. This blockchain would be launched with SILK.

To add to this, waves platform has a thriving community.
 Waves has a large and active community that includes entrepreneurs, businesses and service providers, investors, developers, marketing and social media experts, holders, traders, and more — all of whom want to see the platform succeed.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.

I have read the white paper of these project a number of times now due to my level of activity in its community and I have been seeing this part " we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. " So quick question..... I want to ask what exactly means when we say  rum smart contract on Etherium? Smiley
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.

I have read the white paper of these project a number of times now due to my level of activity in its community and I have been seeing this part " we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. " So quick question..... I want to ask what exactly means when we say  rum smart contract on Etherium? Smiley
This is detailed explanation. How can I ever think of dumping my cgt if they are really planning to have a Blockchain. I will buy more, this is an eye opener. Weldon Cryptogene
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:16:31 PM

Smart contracts help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman.
Bitcoin lacks this quality, it was however added on the etheruem platform.
Take for example you want to buy a house, you can probably do that without even knowing the seller, all you need to do is to pay with crypto, the receipt or anything that determines ownership of what you are purchasing will be released to you, everything is programmed with some kind of codes.
Now after the ICO, CGT smart contracts will gradually move over to the etheruem platform, our app, wallet etc, will run on etheruem platform, which will enable you use CGT for smart comtract transactions.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

I have read the white paper of these project a number of times now due to my level of activity in its community and I have been seeing this part " we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. " So quick question..... I want to ask what exactly means when we say  rum smart contract on Etherium? Smiley
Smart Contract Example. Here is the code for a basic smart contract that was written on the Ethereum blockchain. Contracts can be encoded on any blockchain, but Ethereum is mostly used since it gives unlimited processing capability.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

That is why this project is unique, i have never seen an ICO like this before, the team are not in a hurry, is not how fast, but how well, most coins will just pump and dump and stay like that.
The plan is to utilize these amazing platforms (ie waves and etheruem blockchain technology) while we work on our own blockchain.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

That is why this project is unique, i have never seen an ICO like this before, the team are not in a hurry, is not how fast, but how well, most coins will just pump and dump and stay like that.
The plan is to utilize these amazing platforms (ie waves and etheruem blockchain technology) while we work on our own blockchain.
they are not in a hurry to execute any of their projects but they always starts working early. If not so, harvene is in progress, same with digest, and other projects. Work is already ongoing. So no need for any kinda rush.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.

Anyone who knows good projects won't will dump Cryptogene. I personally will never dump cgt because of their harvene  and Blockchain projects. I trust in cgt
Memoransom

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

Anyone who knows good projects won't will dump Cryptogene. I personally will never dump cgt because of their harvene  and Blockchain projects. I trust in cgt
Yea sure, wasn't actually referring to holders, was talking about developers, one thing is to develop coin, another is to make it worth something, when developers think there work is done when the coin hits exchange, that's the beginning of failure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: