Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:19:15 PM

Yes! Cryptogene is really well planned project, they have an ambassadorial programme.  For more information on the ambassadorial programme of Cryptogene, visit Cryptogene.co . But looking at the progress of this brand, I believe you must understand what responsibility means and requires before considering their ambassadorial programme. This is from my observation of their dedication to their project plan.

Bigphlakky

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

Looks interesting. Where in Africa are you most likely to start your (ad)venture?

Oh... in your white paper under Abstract, "paved way for more applications" should read "paved the way
for more applications"

Cryptogene team has already started it's adventure in Nigeria starting from that minute it established it's community, however it's has proliferated to not just neighbouring countries in the continents, but the European countries inclusive
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:21:22 PM

Not at all sir, we are here to help
Cryptogene Ex is one of our agendas, the reason for this agenda is to solve one of the biggest problems Africa is facing today.

Each African country has its own native currency or adopt currencies of countries that colonized them, however there is difficulty in performing cross-border financial transactions due to difficulties with exchanging the various national fiat.

Cryptogene Ex aims at creating a system where currencies and other digita lassets will be exchanged for Crypto-currencies without the traditional barrier of borders.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

Absolutely true.  A tour or a visit to https://t.me/cryptogenetrading  , https://t.me/cryptogenecrowdsale will convince you that the community has grown beyond Nigeria and Africa ,but now has people of different races exchanging ideas on cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology at large.

What a milestone!

biy

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

Is ICO officially started?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:46:47 PM

Yes, ICO officially started on the 24th of September 2017 and will last for 2 months from that date.
Visit https://t.me/cryptogenecrowdsale for guidelines on how to participate in the Cryptogene ICO.
You can also ask questions about the ICO on the telegram group above, or on this medium. 

Happy participation!

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

What more people can ask that to connect everyone via blockchain technology. I agree that there are a lot of countries out there which are still not well versed with Internet or BlockChain. With this project, a new era will start in these countries and I am sure after sometime they will be in a better position than where they are now.

Thank you for introducing such wonderful project for the underdeveloped/developing countries.

Good Luck!!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

this is encouraging. but how does cryptogene aim at using her digest project to educate Africans, to adopting and implementing blockchain?
By enabling easier, faster transfer of ideas, knowledge and materials to encourage users to get in and utilize the blockchain platform. It will serve as a well-structured platform for bridging the gap between learned practitioners and amateurs in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency sphere. A demo/alpha version will be launched soon.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:46:15 PM

Nothing makes sense than when someone speaks after a thorough understanding of the topic he's talking about.  You really understood Cryptogene.co .
I really anticipate the launch of the demo/alpha version of digest.  It will be the easiest avenue to educate people about cryptocurrency and blockchain.

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:42:44 AM

What does Cryptogene do that Humaniq doesn't? What makes Crypogene a better investment?
Where do i start from?
Ok lets start with the commitment of CGT developers, any cryptocurrency investor in his right senses will not invest in any project that lacks precision, mass support, etc because these are factors that will move the project to great heights.
An investor is not really interested in the ideology behind a movement, his main concern is profits.

We have proven that we have precision, we have mass support, and above all we have we have the trust of the people.
This is just but one reason out of millions of reasons why cryptogene is the best and is worth investigating in.

These are only ideals. They in no way guarantee the success of the project. What investors need to see is value being created. Yes, there may be a lot of support and hype around the project and the devs may be the nicest people in the world. I invest in results.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

I've read through this thread and all I've seen is how everyone talks about how nice the idea is. Is there an MVP or at least a working prototype for the simplest idea in this project? Dev. updates? What has actually been done already?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:19:40 AM

Working prototype for some of the ideas are in existent as telegram group. If you followed thoroughly, you would have seen the links also you can visit the website cryptogene.co to get Dev updates, the community is always carried along.
You can as well join https://t.me/cryptogene , from there, you can request to be added to the other prototype.

I hope this helps.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

I've read through this thread and all I've seen is how everyone talks about how nice the idea is. Is there an MVP or at least a working prototype for the simplest idea in this project? Dev. updates? What has actually been done already?

The Digest app would have been launched before now, but we are raising the standards higher. It would run on Solidity but the Demo/Alpha version would run on Django/Python for now before switching.  It's currently 90% complete and is being moved over for hosting.  An announcement would be made to the public once this is complete
Memoransom

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
That is wonderful!! Getting yourself grounded on cryptogene is very important.

You can aslo check out this other sources for daily updates:-
Join us here to get daily updates
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptogene
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptogenegroup
Blog: https://medium.com/@cryptogene
Facebook: https://facebook.com/cryptogenec/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNxtyDkO8ormpesOHto3B-A
biy

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:23:09 AM

Yes, ICO officially started on the 24th of September 2017 and will last for 2 months from that date.
Visit https://t.me/cryptogenecrowdsale for guidelines on how to participate in the Cryptogene ICO.
You can also ask questions about the ICO on the telegram group above, or on this medium. 

Happy participation!

Thanks! I will check it  Smiley
Memoransom

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:40:08 AM

Wow this is amazing, we on the right track.
Cryptogene has just partnered with Qchain.
Qchain is an upcoming decentralized marketing and advertising platform built on the Ethereum and NEM blockchains.

To read more about this partnership please kindly visit
https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-and-qchain-announce-a-partnership-to-advance-global-blockchain-growth-85db6b099694
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Qchain is an upcoming decentralized marketing and advertising platform built on the Ethereum and NEM blockchains.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-and-qchain-announce-a-partnership-to-advance-global-blockchain-growth-85db6b099694

Another strong achievement from Cryptogene.
Weldon Cryptogene Team , always on the move, dedicated devs. I wish your project great success
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:10:06 PM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

This made me remember the first time I heard about Cryptogene. It was on cointelegraph. And after then, Bash was mentioned in another article,
An article on medium too,
Cryptogene is also listed on tokenmarket, icolert, icoprofile. Etc

They have all the links on their social handles, check it out
Memoransom

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

Another strong achievement from Cryptogene.
Weldon Cryptogene Team , always on the move, dedicated devs. I wish your project great success
Yes indeed, together we can achieve a lot, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
A wise man once told me, if you make the sky your limit, you are indirectly saying that you don't want to go far in life, but if you make it your starting point, you will go places.
The cryptogene project is a revolution that any right thinking person would not want to miss
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

this is encouraging. but how does cryptogene aim at using her digest project to educate Africans, to adopting and implementing blockchain?

It will undergo in a step by step manner of course. As mentioned earlier, there will be ambassadors that will introduce blockchain and cryptogene itself to people in different cities and countries. To be honest blockchain implementation might be difficult on some places in Africa but in Nigeria it won't be much of a problem. Nigeria is Africa's largest economy by the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: