Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:44:11 AM

Hey, two short questions:

- The Token Sale was scheduled for october 12th, so it's running right now, right?

- Does anybody have an ETH address to watch or some estimate of collected money?

Thanks and keep it up Grin

1st - Hi, as per the Telegram update that I received just earlier today, the main stage of token sale will begin on October 31 and will end in 1 month.

2nd - For the second question, I was confused. If you're referring to the amount that is collected real time when the ICO starts, I know that it will be shown on the token sale page like the other ICO's.

Hope it helps.

Edit:

As per above post, the tokens that were sold on pre-ICO is on orderbook.io. Kindly check.

Oh, ok, I read october 12th in the ANN post, so I didn't crosscheck it.

Yeah, the second question only makes sense when the ICO started.

Sorry folks, should've dug a little deeper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
that's a huge success for the team. congratulations hacken! we will be rooting for the success of hacken until the end of the ICO.
well im expecting a higher number than $650k, but this is a big success for the team. congratulations team hacken all your hardwork is paying off.
Well for me , $650k is just a start, a first step in achieving and surpassing 20m hard cap . Whatsoever , Its a great achievement for the team. Congrats. This is just the beginning I guess for conquering the market of cryptocurrency.

Let's all hope this will be continuing till HACKEN ICO ends, Can't wait to see what will be happening when ICO starts, Good Luck Devs!

Couldn't agree more.  Such exciting times so early into the project.  Once the ICO starts up I wonder how things will ramp up.

This will be happening for sure, this team has proven so may great things in crypto world. In addition of Sir Wozniak and Mcaffee this will be a very fascinating project to must anticipated by crypto venturers.

An allstar team indeed, this will be the next big thing that every Traders and ICO devs to be looking forward to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:53:57 AM

- The Token Sale was scheduled for october 12th, so it's running right now, right?

- Does anybody have an ETH address to watch or some estimate of collected money?

1st - Hi, as per the Telegram update that I received just earlier today, the main stage of token sale will begin on October 31 and will end in 1 month.

2nd - For the second question, I was confused. If you're referring to the amount that is collected real time when the ICO starts, I know that it will be shown on the token sale page like the other ICO's.

Hope it helps.

Edit:

As per above post, the tokens that were sold on pre-ICO is on orderbook.io. Kindly check.

Nice, thank you for this. The time really fly so fast... the start of innovation is near approaching, Lets all hope for Hacken's flight to the moon ! Goodluck and job well done so far team

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

Hope it helps.

Edit:

yeah few more days to go.i think the rescheduling is a sort of strategy. there are scheduled forks happening. 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

Hacken is backed by hardworking winner devs in an event and they have prestigious adviser on the team. Check it out.
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

Hacken is backed by hardworking winner devs in an event and they have prestigious adviser on the team. Check it out.

Yup, they have great project members. If you're referring to the HackIT Cup Finals 2017, here's the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XZmRFwNaM

For those who haven't watched it yet, please do so. Smiley
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

Cyber-security: A Rising Threat in the Middle East

According to the Middle Eastern Global Economic Crime Survey Report (2016), cybercrime is one of the highest economic crimes reported in the Middle East, affecting 30% of organisations in 2016.

Cybercrime remains 2nd mostreported economic crime affecting organisations.

I think this is the main reason why this project is build, to stop or lessen the cyber crime. There's no doubts that many people will patronize this.more power team hacken.

Stopping cybercrime will be hard for them as of now , maybe they can lessen it . I hope they can stop cybercrime for us to become safe and not worried to our social media accounts and to stop the threat in stoling our accounts .

Yup, it's hard to stop it as of now but Hacken will be one of the founding father to stop the plague from spreading. In few years to come, the impossibility of eradicating the cyber crime will be a reality.

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

If i'm not hacker can i join this project? Where i can buy this coin or is not on any exchange?
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Hope it helps.

Edit:

No worry, folk. Yeah, it was moved.

If you want to get the latest updates about Hacken, you may join this Telegram Channel: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@hackenio
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

I have read and heard that Mr. Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc. and Mr. Phil Zimmerman, PGP protocol creator , joined Mr. Dmitry Budorin and Mr. Yegor Aushev, top executives of Hacken Ecosystem in a press conference and express their admiration to unite ethical hackers within one project.
This is such a good step to inspired young and talented people to do the right thing and make a big difference.

You forgot to include John McAfee. He's also a part of the development direction of Hacken Ecosystem. We have more big names in the project.  Grin Grin
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

Yup, they have great project members. If you're referring to the HackIT Cup Finals 2017, here's the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XZmRFwNaM

The 17 year old hacker and his friend are so cool. I Wished I tried taking IT when I was in college. Imagine, with such young age he already earned more than what we are earning.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

Hacken is getting more & more attention, I'm starting to worry about my 25% bonus. Is it possible to be on whitelist and won't get tokens in first 4 hours?
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

while other companies are in hurry digitalizing their products in order to cope with the blockchain technology, here is hacken advanced to the level that cybersecurity may play a big part of this transition of products. good project plus good timing is equal to great income. 
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

Hacken is getting more & more attention, I'm starting to worry about my 25% bonus. Is it possible to be on whitelist and won't get tokens in first 4 hours?

Thats a good question! Do we have reserved time at least 4 hours?
AceCryptura

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

The project looks promising. Is your HackenProof platform better than Zerodium, which is already used by most whitehats and large companies? Can you provide any comparison table?
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:46:31 AM

I watch the video , and I find it cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 .
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:49:35 AM

Cyber-security: A Rising Threat in the Middle East

According to the Middle Eastern Global Economic Crime Survey Report (2016), cybercrime is one of the highest economic crimes reported in the Middle East, affecting 30% of organisations in 2016.

Cybercrime remains 2nd mostreported economic crime affecting organisations.

I think this is the main reason why this project is build, to stop or lessen the cyber crime. There's no doubts that many people will patronize this.more power team hacken.

Stopping cybercrime will be hard for them as of now , maybe they can lessen it . I hope they can stop cybercrime for us to become safe and not worried to our social media accounts and to stop the threat in stoling our accounts .

Yup, it's hard to stop it as of now but Hacken will be one of the founding father to stop the plague from spreading. In few years to come, the impossibility of eradicating the cyber crime will be a reality.

I really believe they can do , they just need some developments and more study on how can they stop and eliminate the hackers from invading accounts. The team team behind this project are also professional hackers , so it will be easy for them since this is their expertise.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:21:14 AM

Thank you for this , the video I have watched is so good , I have so much learned about the threat in cyberworld and cybercrime . They also emphasize here about why we need to stop the cybercrime and hackers , what are the importance of having Hacken in the world.

This is a must watch video. Too much information about cybersecurity and Hacken also.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:26:28 AM

I watch the video , and I find it cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 .

$6 trillion annually ? That surely scary and alarming , Hope Hacken can become successful in solving and eliminating hackers so that it will lessen or prevent the cost lost $6 trillion to the world.
We, in this forum must help this project to become successful and eventually this Hacken will help us in securing all our accounts .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

This will be a huge project in the future !
this will no more question about it. This will be  a popular application nowadays, hacker is active everywhere white hacken is the solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: