Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

Dear Community Members,
The last several weeks were full of interesting events in the blockchain field and Hacken’s development. So, we decided to summarize our results for you and share our strategic directions on the second half of October.

http://telegra.ph/Hacken-Monthly-Report-10-15

Thank you for this updates . It will be useful to us who support Hacken . People behind this ICO are all active. Congratulation to this development and Best of luck further.

Nice publication you have there, hacken team seems so busy yet so active with informing us what's really happening out there. Thanks for this one.

Nice, good thing you have those kinds of updates. this will be very helpful. I'll read about your achievements and you are sort of successful to the competition you've joined. hope the pace of hacken will be continuing up to the date you ICO ends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Katashi

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

The project looks promising. Is your HackenProof platform better than Zerodium, which is already used by most whitehats and large companies? Can you provide any comparison table?

Although there is no direct competition with Zerodium which is centralized while Hacken is decentralized, it is better to say that they could be partners but will compete on the black market.

Zerodium is large security company that currently running so it is too early to say that Hacken is better but HackenProof offers a lot features for white hat hackers and also encourage young but pomising hackers to join bug bounty of HackenProof (I don't know if Zerodium offers the same).

You could check it for yourself and compare the HackenProof to Zerodium features on their Whitepaper page 16.

Good point you have their. Since Zerodium is centralize i think it can accomodate the centralize business units as well while hacken can take care of the ICO's and incoming Companies who be venturing in Blockchain Technology/Crypto Industry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

I like the idea of monthly newsletters to keep the community updated with the progress and developments, way to go!

Dear Community Members,
The last several weeks were full of interesting events in the blockchain field and Hacken’s development. So, we decided to summarize our results for you and share our strategic directions on the second half of October.

Thanks to this well atleast i'll be updated from time to time about what's happening, thanks for the devs for keeping our heads up all the time. I always wish for the success of all us here. Good Luck Hacken
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:24:32 AM

Hacken is backed by hardworking winner devs in an event and they have prestigious adviser on the team. Check it out.

Yup, they have great project members. If you're referring to the HackIT Cup Finals 2017, here's the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XZmRFwNaM

For those who haven't watched it yet, please do so. Smiley

I watch the video , and I find it cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 .

$6 trillion annually ? That surely scary and alarming , Hope Hacken can become successful in solving and eliminating hackers so that it will lessen or prevent the cost lost $6 trillion to the world.
We, in this forum must help this project to become successful and eventually this Hacken will help us in securing all our accounts .

$6 trillion annually is a big amount this amount will be doubled or tripled in the next years because of the blockchain rush where all companies are eager to be tokenized and use the blockchain technology. thank God that there are projects like hacken to pacify cybercrimes.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

Does anyone know if any of the dev tem are active in this thread? The majority of the OP's posts are unrelated to Hacken, so I believe they may have just posted the initial announcement and aren't actively involved with the dev team.

It'd be helpful to have one of the team members come here to answer questions because I believe it'd be much more beneficial if we can ask questions to the developers as this'll give more information and understanding of the project to us and those new to the thread.

there is. http://telegra.ph/Hacken-Monthly-Report-10-15 better check the weekly announcement. for more question better join in telegram
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:02:46 AM

Does anyone know if any of the dev tem are active in this thread? The majority of the OP's posts are unrelated to Hacken, so I believe they may have just posted the initial announcement and aren't actively involved with the dev team.

It'd be helpful to have one of the team members come here to answer questions because I believe it'd be much more beneficial if we can ask questions to the developers as this'll give more information and understanding of the project to us and those new to the thread.

there is. http://telegra.ph/Hacken-Monthly-Report-10-15 better check the weekly announcement. for more question better join in telegram

Right, their telegram channel is the best and quickest way to reach the Hacken team.  They're very active on there, even moreso than on Bitcointalk, which is pretty active already compared to most other projects.
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:04:29 AM

Dear Community Members,

Thanks for the monthly update, very much appreciated as the thread can get a bit messy to dig through.  Looks like great progress and developments are coming to fruition, exciting times.

Their twitter is a good source for new fresh information
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

Dear Community Members,

Thank you for this updates . It will be useful to us who support Hacken . People behind this ICO are all active. Congratulation to this development and Best of luck further.

Nice publication you have there, hacken team seems so busy yet so active with informing us what's really happening out there. Thanks for this one.
This is great good job. Well thank you of course for the update's we know that all behind the team of hacken publication doing there best. Congrats God Bless.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

If i'm not hacker can i join this project? Where i can buy this coin or is not on any exchange?

Coure you may, you can be and investort contributing eth. You can check the main website for the mechanics.

this project have not start ico yet ,you should wait and keep watching ,never miss .
ofcourse whoever you are even if you're not a hacker you can join this project and wait for the ICO and you can buy the tokens

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

I like the idea of monthly newsletters to keep the community updated with the progress and developments, way to go!

Dear Community Members,

Thanks to this well atleast i'll be updated from time to time about what's happening, thanks for the devs for keeping our heads up all the time. I always wish for the success of all us here. Good Luck Hacken

Nice publication you have here. the devs are so busy doing activities and yet they manage to come up with reports which is very helpful for all of us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:14:09 PM

Hey guys!

Hacken Whitelist registration will be closed soon.
Do not miss your chance to get 25% bonus and buy a desired amount of the tokens before others.

Here is the link: https://join.hacken.io/

via Hacken Telegram Channel

Don't miss out, guys!

Thanks for the heads up! Hope people will not miss the oportunity to invest in this beautiful project!
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:32:36 PM

Dear Community Members,

Nice publication you have here. the devs are so busy doing activities and yet they manage to come up with reports which is very helpful for all of us.

It only proves how organize their group was. They are not just focusing on the project itself but also the community they belong in. I hope the time flies so fast so that we can see how a butterfly emerge from its cocoon

meltoooot

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Dear Community Members,

It only proves how organize their group was. They are not just focusing on the project itself but also the community they belong in. I hope the time flies so fast so that we can see how a butterfly emerge from its cocoon
yes they doing everything they could to keep the people and the investors fully informed on whats happening on the project. great job hacken.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Dear Community Members,

Thanks for the monthly update, very much appreciated as the thread can get a bit messy to dig through.  Looks like great progress and developments are coming to fruition, exciting times.

yes your right i already followed hacken on twitter. it keeps me updated all the time.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

Dear Community Members,

yes they doing everything they could to keep the people and the investors fully informed on whats happening on the project. great job hacken.
i agree their very active good team i hope that they do this every week to keep us updated. thank you hacken

chillcott

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

If i'm not hacker can i join this project? Where i can buy this coin or is not on any exchange?

Coure you may, you can be and investort contributing eth. You can check the main website for the mechanics.

this project have not start ico yet ,you should wait and keep watching ,never miss .
ofcourse whoever you are even if you're not a hacker you can join this project and wait for the ICO and you can buy the tokens
anyone can join or invest in this project. better hurry up because i think it will be sold out once the ICO starts.

meltoooot

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

Dear Community Members,

yes your right i already followed hacken on twitter. it keeps me updated all the time.
their FB page is active too you can get the updates there everyday they posts whats happening to the project.

chillcott

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

Joined signature bounty campaign. Can I make posts in any tread even local?
Yes you can post in any bitcointalk threads make at least 30 comments.

really ,that's very easy ,i will join this project later ,my current campaign is not over now .hope not be late to join this great project .
the ICO starts on october 31st. i think youre not that late if you join the bounty campaign right after your current bounty campaign.

right  ,the rule is very easy for everyone , sad my current campaign start 2.nov   ,cannt join this great job ,but i will put my cash to join crowd-sale ,never miss the first content about hack .
putting your money to this great project is a very good decision.
yes you are right if i am him ill do the same thing, this project will be a successful one im positive.

meltoooot

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

Joined signature bounty campaign. Can I make posts in any tread even local?
Yes you can post in any bitcointalk threads make at least 30 comments.

really ,that's very easy ,i will join this project later ,my current campaign is not over now .hope not be late to join this great project .
the ICO starts on october 31st. i think youre not that late if you join the bounty campaign right after your current bounty campaign.

right  ,the rule is very easy for everyone , sad my current campaign start 2.nov   ,cannt join this great job ,but i will put my cash to join crowd-sale ,never miss the first content about hack .
putting your money to this great project is a very good decision.
yes you are right if i am him ill do the same thing, this project will be a successful one im positive.
well that's a good call dont miss this great project, it will be very successful soon you should invest once the the ICO starts.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

Dear Community Members,

Why do you need to the time fly so fast Cheesy?
I think we can enjoy the growth of HACKEN project slowly and see the emotion of other investors when the price of this token ups and downs in the market. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: