Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
AllToMoon

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

WOW!! The Medium post with a group of hackers that included "The Wonderful Wizard of Woz" onboard an Antonov makes Hacken probably the coolest ICO in a long time..Smiley
With that kind of backing and mentoring, it will surely go a long way. There is simply no doubt that Hacken will be a major player when it fulfills its targets. Doesn't need no marketing..

Yes. They should post link to this post with foto inside An to main page of their ICO. It's look real cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

Heard about Hacken at Bitcoin Talks Meetup in Kyiv.
Great speech and presentation by Yegor!
I wish you successful ICO!
Although after hearing the presentation, I don't have doubts it will be great project.
That's why I joined all possible bounty campaigns, to help a bit, and of course to have some tokens which should rise high in price after the end of ICO.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:31:57 AM

HI Everyone. we really appreciate all your support and believe.

and I would like to invite you all to join our Telegram Community Group and invite your friends to the group as well,
here is our hacken telegram group: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale
thank you sir, i will join hacken telegram group soon.

Thanks, I'm on it now.  Good luck with the sale everyone!
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:46:11 AM

projeck still running ? and bounty still open ??  Huh

Hacken token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for one month.
Check more info about their bounty campaign here:  https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
thanks Information
I will see
Thank you for the information maybe i should read too all updates and new information in there site..

You should take time to read and learn more about the HACKEN , Im sure you will like it too, infact Hacken will help us to become secure in our accounts in the cyberworld. They will build a wall that protect nor eliminate the black hat hackers for the safetyness of our accounts.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:48:56 AM

Dear administrator, please tell me when the bounty campaign ends?                  
 Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

the ICO starts on october 31st so expect the ICO will end on november 31st but i think it will be over immidiately, so if you want to participate in any bounty campaign of hacken you better do it now.

it's really near approaching, i'll be betting on this one that it's ICO will end early. It will not be taking that so much time in order to reach it's hard cap, I'm pretty sure that will be happening.

For sure, this will reach the hard cap long before the end of November (30th, not 31st).  Set your alarm guys, it will sell out quick.

No doubt about that. A lot of investors are now waiting for the Whitelist sale. I can sense that lots of tokens will be sold this coming 24th of October so it is really good for the other investors to get whitelisted and get 25% discount.

Hacken has a good chance to get sold out from the first day of crowdsale. Im really curious what will happen!
no doubt about that. im sure hacken will be sold out quickly they have everything to become successful.
I think so too, hacken will be sold out quickly they have a potential in crypto world because many people need this to prevent cyber crime.goodluck

I really agree to you, this is the best solution to lessen or eliminate for real the black hat hackers and cybercrime, I will not surprise if it will sold out in the first day of crowdsale. GoodLuck Hacken.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:13 AM

Dear administrator, please tell me when the bounty campaign ends?                  
 Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

The main token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for a month so probably November 30 or December 1 but it could end much sooner if they sold all of their tokens within the allocated time of ICO.
So its almost two months or something defend on the sale of token? but i trust this work i would probably this project will be popular so the token will sold out early.
Me too i do believe in this project from the start it is something that we need nowdays because of too much hacking everywhere and we also need to equip our own things and securities along the web.
If anyone understand what is important of this of application this is more help to us. So no doubt many investor will invest for this. 
HACKEN will be providing good security. preventing the bad elements to breach your data/accounts is the number one needs of those companies and ICO's, so expect that the cyber crime and hacking activities will be lessen once hacken start their operation.

Sure it is , I believe in the service that HACKEN will give when it comes to the security in the the cyberworld. It will try to build a wall that might protect the data from the black hat hackers. Surely it will lessen the cybercrime because of their services. Really excited to the impact of this HACKEN will do to the cyberworld.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:44:43 AM

week 16.-22.10
--snip--
Did bounty manager asking you to put the reports in this thread? This is ANN Thread not bounty thread and rule not asking you to make reports.

WOW!! The Medium post with a group of hackers that included "The Wonderful Wizard of Woz" onboard an Antonov makes Hacken probably the coolest ICO in a long time..Smiley
With that kind of backing and mentoring, it will surely go a long way. There is simply no doubt that Hacken will be a major player when it fulfills its targets. Doesn't need no marketing..
Wow cool and I agree with you Hacken ICO will success  Smiley
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:24:33 AM

Although after hearing the presentation, I don't have doubts it will be great project.
That's why I joined all possible bounty campaigns, to help a bit, and of course to have some tokens which should rise high in price after the end of ICO.

Great to see that. You didn't fail to choose this campaign. I am pretty sure that Hacken will be a huge impact to the crypto-scene since they offer a unique product and idea. Good luck your participation. Surely it will be all worth it.
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

Wow! You are so lucky to attend such a meetup.How long did the presentation last? Dis he say anything off the record?
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:35:22 AM

Nice news you have there, as expected with the devs. they are really active when it comes to marketing presentations, hope many people are convince to venture with this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

Definitely. Hacken will surely get sold hitting their max cap. Few days left for their whitelist sale and I'm sure that it will be successful. Just look at the big names involved in the program - Steve Wozniak and Phil Zimmermann. Surely a lot of investors will participate in the sale and/or the official ICO.

Interesting publication you have there folks, seems a good read. Hacken really not failing to surprise me all the time. Packs of talented folks plus outstanding project itself equals road to success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Flodner

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:50:00 AM

Wow! You are so lucky to attend such a meetup.How long did the presentation last? Dis he say anything off the record?

It was a meetup with 4 speakers and all of them spoke about ICO, so I think Yegor's presentation was around 20-30 minutes, with questions part.
Yegor presented Hacken, it's conception and activities, as well as spoke about aspects of doing ICO.
Now many companies are doing ICOs and I didn't hear about Hacken before, but during speech I understood that's good project, that's why I joined bounty campaign.
Yegor also mentioned bounty and online marketing activities. What I see is that Hacken is very good in SMM.
Interesting, that also football club BK Häcken exists, Yegor said that they decided to move to #1 on Google, and showed the screenshot (with also Adwords add at the top).
But! Many of us know that Google uses personalization of search, so no wonder that for Hacken, they are number 1, but for example I searched now and they are #7 for me (BK Häcken is number 1)
So guys you still need to do some SEO ))
Or actually I think that's the question of time, as backlinks to your site will grow naturally during and after ICO.
So that's not a big deal, I just remembered this, because my background is in SEO)

Flodner

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

Nice news you have there, as expected with the devs. they are really active when it comes to marketing presentations, hope many people are convince to venture with this project.

Yes, also Yegor was is branded "Hacken" T-Shirt, it really stands out, so in fact I noticed Hacken brand even before he spoke (as he was not the first speaker), such T-Shirt are noticeable even in a room with 100 people.
Also what I liked is that Hacken did a good tour to Ukraine for hackers, which included many interesting events. (Anyway Kyiv now is one of cryptocurrency capitals, so I hope everyone who visited Ukraine had very positive impressions)

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

It was a meetup with 4 speakers and all of them spoke about ICO, so I think Yegor's presentation was around 20-30 minutes, with questions part.
Yegor presented Hacken, it's conception and activities, as well as spoke about aspects of doing ICO.
Now many companies are doing ICOs and I didn't hear about Hacken before, but during speech I understood that's good project, that's why I joined bounty campaign.
Yegor also mentioned bounty and online marketing activities. What I see is that Hacken is very good in SMM.
Interesting, that also football club BK Häcken exists, Yegor said that they decided to move to #1 on Google, and showed the screenshot (with also Adwords add at the top).
But! Many of us know that Google uses personalization of search, so no wonder that for Hacken, they are number 1, but for example I searched now and they are #7 for me (BK Häcken is number 1)
Or actually I think that's the question of time, as backlinks to your site will grow naturally during and after ICO.
So that's not a big deal, I just remembered this, because my background is in SEO)
wow! i see that you have a great time during that event. tell us more about what happen to the meetup.

Flodner

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

wow! i see that you have a great time during that event. tell us more about what happen to the meetup.

I think if you are here, so probably you know about Hacken more than me)
The rest of speakers spoke about technical, juridical, marketing, informational aspects of doing ICO. Very interesting, but it's hard to repeat here what took several hours.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

The rest of speakers spoke about technical, juridical, marketing, informational aspects of doing ICO. Very interesting, but it's hard to repeat here what took several hours.

hehehe, you are very lucky to attend that event man, thank you for sharing Smiley

creepyjas

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Definitely. Hacken will surely get sold hitting their max cap. Few days left for their whitelist sale and I'm sure that it will be successful. Just look at the big names involved in the program - Steve Wozniak and Phil Zimmermann. Surely a lot of investors will participate in the sale and/or the official ICO.

Interesting publication you have there folks, seems a good read. Hacken really not failing to surprise me all the time. Packs of talented folks plus outstanding project itself equals road to success.

Thanks, mate. I'm also following almost all of their updates in other social threads. The marketing staff and the dev team are really active and on top of that, they have unique concept for the crypto-scene supported by big people in the industry. Just look at the events that they are attending and hosting. Almost all of it is superb and Hacken stands out.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:25 AM

Nice experience you have there, bro. I hope that I'm in your shoes taking part of the event. You just delivered a very interesting fact. What did they say in front of the stage? Is there an update that hasn't been publicized in the social media, like new and upcoming updates?
creepyjas

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

Nice experience you have there, bro. I hope that I'm in your shoes taking part of the event. You just delivered a very interesting fact. What did they say in front of the stage? Is there an update that hasn't been publicized in the social media, like new and upcoming updates?

That's overwhelming. I am also looking forward to more updates. Did they say anything new on their speech? A lot of people already whitelisted for the sale and I am waiting for the outcome.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

Great to hear that. Let's wait for the update on Telegram Channel I am sure that they will post it there along with a video of what happened.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: