Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley
wow! that was great. congratulations HACKEN for doing such a great job.

Only 1000 people in whitelist? It's not so much. There should be at least 5000
Why do you need more investors in whitelist?
If every investor of whilelist can invest ~10 ETH per order, we will raised ~ 10,000 ETH in pre-sale and it is not a small raised funds for pre-sale, haha.
The qualify will be better than many investors but they can not invest much money.

IMHO better is more people with less investment. If there are 5 person with 10000 eth deposits each, they could make price at exchanges as they want. But if there 10000 people with 5 eth, they can't. At first point 25% bonuses will bring price after sale below ICO price.
many ico want more and more investor participate, But for me this 1012 investor in whitelist of pre-sale in hacken pretty  good result they show that hacken is qaulity application.

People are not simply investing because nowadays they are looking for a secure investment with the company which has more growth in terms of developments. I see Hacken has more potential growth in terms of the developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:04:51 AM

Hacken has adopted one more financial innovation to the cryptocurrency that is the " Burning principle". So, this is an added feature to the cybersecurity on blockchain.

that is good. the value of token rises once some of it was burned. the investors are secured and well valued
yeah obviously the value of token will rises whenever some of token will be burned. But it won't be needed for Hacken token because they have so active team member and community manager. So their hard cap will reached before the end of token sale.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley
Yey! Congratulations to the team, dev and staff we have a good job for the success of hacken, keep up the good work guys!

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:39:08 AM

I've also joined the bounty campaign, I'm on spreadsheet# 78, I'm not that too late am I, guys? It's never too late to support such nerve-wracking project, right?
yes your absolutely right man. its never too late, anyone can participate to the bounty campaign Smiley

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:52:01 AM

- investors - 85%;

Nice data you have there, just wanna ask where you can see this one. if this is legit it's good thing to knowe that investors are really interested with hacken's cause. Let's wait for the results i believe this will be a very interesting breakthrough
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

If you followed it closely, or at least afterwards, came across in somewhere you can see that in coindash hack, these white line hackers have been making legendary efforts. The men picked up some of the stolen ethers, or more precisely the ones they could get after the operation, and sent them to the relevant addresses. In a way, these guys are needed on the market. as a result of security first. I have to think so. and these guys, if they are involved with this project, then they might be making a very logical move. And I really want to give support.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

- investors - 85%;

Nice data you have there, just wanna ask where you can see this one. if this is legit it's good thing to knowe that investors are really interested with hacken's cause. Let's wait for the results i believe this will be a very interesting breakthrough
as I read investor seriously after wards and observation because happening 2009 about big bounty program that why hacken is securing and not let this happen again,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

Wow! You are so lucky to attend such a meetup.How long did the presentation last? Dis he say anything off the record?

It was a meetup with 4 speakers and all of them spoke about ICO, so I think Yegor's presentation was around 20-30 minutes, with questions part.
Yegor presented Hacken, it's conception and activities, as well as spoke about aspects of doing ICO.
Now many companies are doing ICOs and I didn't hear about Hacken before, but during speech I understood that's good project, that's why I joined bounty campaign.
Yegor also mentioned bounty and online marketing activities. What I see is that Hacken is very good in SMM.
Interesting, that also football club BK Häcken exists, Yegor said that they decided to move to #1 on Google, and showed the screenshot (with also Adwords add at the top).
But! Many of us know that Google uses personalization of search, so no wonder that for Hacken, they are number 1, but for example I searched now and they are #7 for me (BK Häcken is number 1)
So guys you still need to do some SEO ))
Or actually I think that's the question of time, as backlinks to your site will grow naturally during and after ICO.
So that's not a big deal, I just remembered this, because my background is in SEO)
wow! i see that you have a great time during that event. tell us more about what happen to the meetup.
Thank you for sharing what you've experience in event. now i really understand hacken is so good and effective. more update.
wow your so blessed to deal with that event your so lucky to meet the other speaker and listen to thier speech share more to us.
not only bless he/she heard a lot for the project,thre is a time come hacken willl be the first show in the google,we will wait, please share about the updated..
well congrats by the way you are lucky to meet the speaker,maybe those investor agreed in join for this project from the word decentralized this is the government can authorize for dispersal right? if they explain the speaker about this?

What a nice experience you have, i wish i could attend activities just like that and witness and hear it personally. I'm glad that despite of this location barrier hacken is not failing to reach everyone of us thru this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:14:06 AM

If every investor of whilelist can invest ~10 ETH per order, we will raised ~ 10,000 ETH in pre-sale and it is not a small raised funds for pre-sale, haha.
The qualify will be better than many investors but they can not invest much money.
correct! 10,000 ETH is a big amount of money and thats a big success for hacken for their pre sale period. but i think it will be more than 10,000 ETH

Dynamist

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

This is a huge number of whitelisted investors , its 1012 . This shows that HACKEN is one of the promising ICO now. The team work really hard just to get this kind of achievement. I never doubt this project even once, I know HACKEN will become successful and they become popular to the cryptoworld . Now, this is just a part of the SUCCESS. Congrats!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:50:33 AM

Im so excited to see and know what will be the effect of HACKEN to the cyberworld. I really believe it will have a big impact when it comes to eliminating black hat hackers. Really soon the cyberworld will be secured from all hackers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:51:35 AM

IMHO better is more people with less investment. If there are 5 person with 10000 eth deposits each, they could make price at exchanges as they want. But if there 10000 people with 5 eth, they can't. At first point 25% bonuses will bring price after sale below ICO price.
many ico want more and more investor participate, But for me this 1012 investor in whitelist of pre-sale in hacken pretty  good result they show that hacken is qaulity application.

Should be 1024...2 10 would have been fun..Smiley
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support

I think in few weeks the price will be about 1,5-2x of ICO
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:55:44 AM

- investors - 85%;

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

Dynamist

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

Im so excited to see and know what will be the effect of HACKEN to the cyberworld. I really believe it will have a big impact when it comes to eliminating black hat hackers. Really soon the cyberworld will be secured from all hackers.
absolutely right hacken will be playing a big role to the cyberworld in terms of security. best of luck to the team and i believe that hacken is fully prepared to do the job.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:38 AM

- investors - 85%;

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

thank you to the both of you for sharing this information Smiley

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:35 AM

The developers of hacken is very active im sure they are so many plans to eliminate or lessen those hackers, i cant wait to launch this project looking forward to the success.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: