Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..
Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.
yes your right i think many big companies need this Project to secured their high value of file that hacken can provide that's why this project have a great potential in the market.

Exactly, people should understand the value of security because daily we are hearing many news about the hacking. So, I think Hacken is the best platform where some big companies will approach them when they start marketing it the public.
once the hacken ICO's finish and their fully operational i think cybercrime and hacking incidents will be lessen drastically.
it will decreasing but never gone as you can see people created anti hack every year they upgrade the anti hack or like hacken because  also the hacker is improving thier idea is widing,hacken have people and team sharing idea to stop hacker.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:11:09 AM

Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
Hello Dear, welcome to hacken family. To get your bounty you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly to this Orderbook account
Here is the joining link..https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
I seem to have missed the extra bonus. Is it too late to join now?The sale began a few days later.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
we will support hacken until it launch and fully operation
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

Great to know that Taas has partnered up with hacken, i am long term holder and investor in taas and i know that they only invest in good projects, so another positive update for Hacken!
Great partnership. All i want to know what "Taas" is? Hope you answer me. And for hacken great job i will keep eyeing to hacken for more updates.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..
Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.
yes your right i think many big companies need this Project to secured their high value of file that hacken can provide that's why this project have a great potential in the market.

Exactly, people should understand the value of security because daily we are hearing many news about the hacking. So, I think Hacken is the best platform where some big companies will approach them when they start marketing it the public.
once the hacken ICO's finish and their fully operational i think cybercrime and hacking incidents will be lessen drastically.
it will decreasing but never gone as you can see people created anti hack every year they upgrade the anti hack or like hacken because  also the hacker is improving thier idea is widing,hacken have people and team sharing idea to stop hacker.
that's why HACKEN is here, even if the black hat hackers improve their stuff yearly HACKEN is here to prevent them for doing their stuff.

Dynamist

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:39:55 AM

Last Monday CFO of Hacken made an outstanding virtual interview with Tokenverse and explain all about Hacken ecosystem. it was amazing how Dmitry answered all of their questions and made some introduction about his self.

Read the full details here:
http://www.tokenverse.com/interview/tokenverse-interviews-hacken-cofounder-dmytro-budorin/
Yeeh! Great interview with the Dmitry!
I liked the great infographic that visualizes a unique “burning” principle process

this infographic will help a lot to understand the process of burning principle. thank you for sharing this.

Dynamist

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Hello Dear, welcome to hacken family. To get your bounty you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly to this Orderbook account
Here is the joining link..https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
I seem to have missed the extra bonus. Is it too late to join now?The sale began a few days later.
the crowdsale starts on oct. 31st you can participate but im afraid there are no bonuses at the crowdsale.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).

Anyone who participated or join during the Whitelist will receive an email and have the chance to buy HKN tokens with 25% bonus before the main token sale, just make sure that the email is from support@hacken.io so you won't get fooled by others with evil intention Wink

I think it's a scam, there was no official info.

Why did you say it was a scam?
Did you receive the email from support@hacken.io?
don't say its a scam you didn't receive email from  support@hacken.io and give some proof why you should say its a scam.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:06:44 AM

Hacken Featured in The Next Web (TNW) —  A Popular Technology-centric blog

The Hacken Ecosystem was recently featured on The Next Web article titled — " Blockchain will make things even harder for blackhat hackers".

According to the article, Hacken establishes a community and marketplace for whitehat hackers. Hacken's core objective is to lay down the future white hat cybersecurity community framework of Eastern Europe by creating a stable means of income and financial incentives for its members.

Read More: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/10/25/blockchain-will-make-things-even-harder-blackhat-hackers/?amp=1

Hacken have a great potential in the market, many investors will invest in this Project to contribute in the cybersecurity to lessen the cyber crime.
this will be a good example and a good way to stop the cybercrime, this kind of project will be a hard firewall to the hacker to not enter or access the files of many people.
Dynamist

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).

Anyone who participated or join during the Whitelist will receive an email and have the chance to buy HKN tokens with 25% bonus before the main token sale, just make sure that the email is from support@hacken.io so you won't get fooled by others with evil intention Wink

don't say its a scam you didn't receive email from  support@hacken.io and give some proof why you should say its a scam.
dont worry buddy scamming is not the thing for HACKEN.

Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

right ,check it carefully ,some scammer in popular project slack and email ,send email want to steal your money ,that's not project official .
justlucky

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

Remember, only 1 mln tokens will be at pre-sale +30% bonuses and 18,7 mln at main sale

I think that 18.7 mln tokens will be lessen before the main ICO because they started selling HKN tokens for everyone who join the Whitelist.

You're right cos Whitelist participants could buy the token now and who knows if they buy all of the available tokens, if they did then it is a great news to team  Grin Grin
lot of investors register in whitelist if all them buy all token no doubt in this kind of ico no doubt that wheir will buy the other token left so they can achieve they goal.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

right ,check it carefully ,some scammer in popular project slack and email ,send email want to steal your money ,that's not project official .

You must be very careful with all these scam attempts and phishing emails, you must check the official website news all the time and to make sure you dont rush things.
Be smart dont be a fool!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

And this article is another proof that shows us why we all have a great demand for the Hacken project and other ones one in the cybersecurity market!
https://hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0
To tell the truth, I was really crashed after reading this about EtherDelta, as I use it almost every day.
Hope that with that launch of Hacken platform will change that things!  

Maybe with the Hacken, we may easily control the hackers, whether hacker team can guide the exchanges and cybersecurity for securing their money. I think after launching the Hacken platform the risk will be reduced.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

Tokenverse interviews Hacken cofounder Dmytro Budorin: https://t.co/Q9E3ArEYtF

justlucky

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

You must be very careful with all these scam attempts and phishing emails, you must check the official website news all the time and to make sure you dont rush things.
Be smart dont be a fool!
yeah your right don't rush a things be curious about things to come in, there is nothing wrong to be sure what thing you do or what ico want to grab. but i check read all comments and website about hacken i think this one is legit and qualified for many people.
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

what's percent share in the whitelist ,when people not buy all his tokens ,what should we do .
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

Hello, just wanna ask if you already join? Its not to late to buy hacken tokens. Just keep updating on hacken and you buy at your own risk.

bryle10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:22:52 AM

Its good that there are some people sharing their idea to lessen the cybercrime. Thanks to the developers of hacken they they do their best to prevent cybercrime.
bryle10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

Hello, just wanna ask if you already join? Its not to late to buy hacken tokens. Just keep updating on hacken and you buy at your own risk.
I think if you want to join in signature campaign you better start now because you have few days to finish their task.let's continue supporting hacken.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: