Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:02:17 PM

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

in my case, it doesnt apply. being in major exhanges may put hkn token to pumps and dumps. lets see
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:08:33 PM

in my case, it doesnt apply. being in major exhanges may put hkn token to pumps and dumps. lets see

You have a point but pumps and dump are usual in Cryptocurrency although investors would not like HKN to be dump.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:12:41 PM

You have a point but pumps and dump are usual in Cryptocurrency although investors would not like HKN to be dump.

Well for a Traders perspective they don't want to lose pumps & dumps so they can always buy low and sell high on the market.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:15:40 PM

what's percent share in the whitelist ,when people not buy all his tokens ,what should we do .

let's see if hacken token will not sold out. there is a big probability that token would sold out right after your eyes dont worry

dont brag, lets wait for the ico to end and check it out if your assumptions are correct
i think he's bragging because he really believe's that hacken will be able to sold out. i believe that too, but just like what you says lets wait and find out after the main ICO ends.
there's nothing wrong about bragging what you believe and i believe that too, i think there's a high posibility that HACKEN will be sold out.
Don't be on rush lest see and wait after ico, And we know all that many people believe that hacken will be sold out soon.
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:18:01 PM

What is your hard cap? And at what step the project now?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

If you followed it closely, or at least afterwards, came across in somewhere you can see that in coindash hack, these white line hackers have been making legendary efforts. The men picked up some of the stolen ethers, or more precisely the ones they could get after the operation, and sent them to the relevant addresses. In a way, these guys are needed on the market. as a result of security first. I have to think so. and these guys, if they are involved with this project, then they might be making a very logical move. And I really want to give support.

Supporting Hacken is securing all crypto-currency and building a strong firewall for blockchain technology while all efforts of the white hat hackers get paid, helping this project will make the cyber security much better in the near future.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

As stated on the first page hard cap is 20 mln but only 18.7 mln is available for token sale after selling 1.3 mln at the pre-sale.

HKN tokens are being sold right now for every whitelist participants but they decided to close the whitelist sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

Main ICO will start on October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:50 PM

As stated on the first page hard cap is 20 mln but only 18.7 mln is available for token sale after selling 1.3 mln at the pre-sale.

HKN tokens are being sold right now for every whitelist participants but they decided to close the whitelist sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

Main ICO will start on October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3

If you just drop by on this thread and didn't had time to read about this project, you are always welcome to join on their telegram so you can ask all your questions as they response much quicker than here.

Telegram Link: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale

ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:17 PM

If you followed it closely, or at least afterwards, came across in somewhere you can see that in coindash hack, these white line hackers have been making legendary efforts. The men picked up some of the stolen ethers, or more precisely the ones they could get after the operation, and sent them to the relevant addresses. In a way, these guys are needed on the market. as a result of security first. I have to think so. and these guys, if they are involved with this project, then they might be making a very logical move. And I really want to give support.

Supporting Hacken is securing all crypto-currency and building a strong firewall for blockchain technology while all efforts of the white hat hackers get paid, helping this project will make the cyber security much better in the near future.

Yes precisely. I'll give my 100% support into this project
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:21:22 PM

Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

We decided to close The Whitelist Sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

oh what a great surprise that the crowsale is almost reached! yeah that is for fairness and transparency that although they may able to sold out hkn token from whitelist they open a chance for other supporters to buy hkn tokens.

Good news, but not a surprise, at least for me and I think for others, who joined and lead this thread previously!
We have already mentioned that on the market of crypto there are a few projects which aim is not only to gather investors money but also to improve the security of applications and websites, figure out vulnerabilities in its code and infrastructure! And cooperation between the blockchain community and global cybersecurity experts is significant, so it also has an effect! Recent examples of several hacked sites and apps, even in the big projects, give the benefit to the Hacken ecosystem to reach its Hard Cup!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

good news! but why they dont let the major investors buy most of hkn and open a chance for other supporter? i thought it was over in demand?

minority is valuable for project hacken for them not to be manipulated by big investors and it will spread the philiposophy of white hat hacking.

good point! whales will not able to manipulate the value of hacken tokens and beacuse of that, hacken will definitely attract talents to hack for high value tokens! goo point.
Definitely, this token is not for pump) It will grow in price slowly but more confidently!
And what attracts me in the Hacken project among the other cool features, that it already provides a mechanism to improve liquidity and decrease volatility for the clients and Blockchain users - as You guess I mean a unique burning principle of the HKN tokens! In the add to the not so big total supply of HKN tokens.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:37:19 PM

Here's what he said:

good news! but why they dont let the major investors buy most of hkn and open a chance for other supporter? i thought it was over in demand?

minority is valuable for project hacken for them not to be manipulated by big investors and it will spread the philiposophy of white hat hacking.

The project itself is awesome, and they're good at controlling the crowd. They know the consequences if the minority who participated in the project hacken didn't even get a piece of the cake; reciprocally, the consequences if the majority who will invest didn't have the enough information to consider their investment. Even if the tokens are gonna be sold out, we can still wait for more of their projects.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

Here's what he said:

The project itself is awesome, and they're good at controlling the crowd. They know the consequences if the minority who participated in the project hacken didn't even get a piece of the cake; reciprocally, the consequences if the majority who will invest didn't have the enough information to consider their investment. Even if the tokens are gonna be sold out, we can still wait for more of their projects.

That's fair enough for all the investors as some of them didn't manage to get in the whitelist. Hacken is playing a good part for the industry giving balanced opportunity for investors and partners. They're not after the collection. Nice move from Hacken.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:30:03 AM

Here's what he said:

That's fair enough for all the investors as some of them didn't manage to get in the whitelist. Hacken is playing a good part for the industry giving balanced opportunity for investors and partners. They're not after the collection. Nice move from Hacken.
hacken is given a chance for all investor I think is fair enough for that,they show all the procedure how it run how it safe and secured all the private file or public.. good job hacken.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

Here's what he said:

hacken is given a chance for all investor I think is fair enough for that,they show all the procedure how it run how it safe and secured all the private file or public.. good job hacken.

Yes they've made good decision after reaching the 1.5m milestone that gives enough funds to create the platform.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:24:27 AM

Yes, it is going to be another great news because most of the companies are failing to list their coin in exchanges after completing their ICO's. Hacken is step behind it because they already start planning to list in the bigger exchanges.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:32:55 AM

Here's what he said:

Wow Great News. It shows that people really see the potential growth of Hacken. I would also choose to invest into this project if I just have money on my hands
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

I think in few weeks the price will be about 1,5-2x of ICO

Please don't speculate about the price as it gives false hope for the investors although Hacken has their own plan for liquidation to assure that early investor or token holders will benefit on this platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: