Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:23:24 AM

thanks for the update. so the 2% bounty is down to 1% it seems good for the investors because bounty dumps the price of any token.

***HACKEN'S BOUNTY PROGRAM UPDATES***

WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS. IN THIS REGARD, THE UPDATED BOUNTY POOL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN EXISTING BOUNTY SECTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign
(5%) BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

** Should you have any questions regarding the Hacken Bounty Program (time limits, stakes, etc.), pm our bounty manager on Telegram — @kissnger **

***Twitter Anti-Bot Requirements***

Dear participants, due to the fact that our bounty team verified many bot-like profiles in the Hacken Twitter spreadsheet during the last verification procedure, we have decided to put updated Bounty Terms into execution. Please read them thoroughly! All participants who don’t meet these requirements in the subsequent bounty verification process will be declined from the campaign.

How to meet participation requirements?

- Your Twitter account should be registered before January 2017;
- it should have real profile picture or unique online avatar. Accounts having generic profile pictures or containing photos stolen from the Internet will be detected and eliminated from the bounty program;
- It should have real bio, listing your interests and affiliations;
- It should be relevant to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, technology, finance, cybersecurity, investments, startups — i.e. have tweets or retweets on these topics.

Content guidelines concerning 2-stakes self-written posts dedicated to Hacken project:

- the information posted in your tweets should be relevant, true and not just copy-pasted from the official Hacken’s Facebook posts or Hacken’s tweets. NOT COPIED FROM WHITE PAPER! Your self-written tweets should be unique and informative!

- Interesting tweets that get at least 5 replies from others are welcome and get 3 stakes bonus. Don’t try using bots to get the replies — it will be discovered and it will get you disqualified. ALL SUCH TWEETS WILL BE ESTIMATED ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. THEY ARE TO BE REPORTED TO RESPONSIBLE BOUNTY MANAGER OF HACKEN.IO VIA PM ON TELEGRAM — @kissnger. DON’T DELETE ANY OF TWEETS/REWTEETS MADE EVEN AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE REWARDED!

- We reserve the right to give the additional stakes to people, who are really helpful in promoting the Hacken project in a unique, authentic and interesting manner. Please be innovative! ALL SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PROMOTING HACKEN.IO ON TWEETER SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOUNTY BOARD MEMBER — @kissnger — ON TELEGRAM VIA PM!

Your Hacken Bounty Team

I work with a security-related company. Not allowed to mention that in Twitter profile but I do have posts on cybersecurity and also have followers in that industry. Anyway, I think this is a good move to ensure that the community and engagement built by Hacken are genuine ones.
thanks for the update sir,only tweeter campaign are going to change at all?

i think this is really helpfull HACKEN price when hit exchange ,bounty pool reduce from 2% to 1%,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:43:23 AM

Hello, project idea is rather interesting!
How much ETH did team collected during pre-sale? I can`t find this info.

if i'm not wrong it was 5,336.82 ETH
(looking at kickico web)

On the first preliminary sale, they collected $ 650,000
The second is not yet known

ICO will start from today onwards, already many people have joined the white list for buying the Hacken tokens. Only few hours left to start the ICO, I am ready to participate in the crowdsale.
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

(looking at kickico web)

ICO will start from today onwards, already many people have joined the white list for buying the Hacken tokens. Only few hours left to start the ICO, I am ready to participate in the crowdsale.

i already prepare my eth to invest when it start ,i don't want to  miss 25%  bonus,it's huge gift for investor.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

(looking at kickico web)

i already prepare my eth to invest when it start ,i don't want to  miss 25%  bonus,it's huge gift for investor.

i feel that hacken will have a token rush. theres a lot of speculations reagarding the whitelist of hacken better ready my eth too
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:53:10 AM

i like the project, i signed up for the ico today, i hope i did make it on time on the whitelist. i just got the verification email, but i have no idea how to buy the tokens. Will a platform be online in 14 hours?

Hi Iamlegit4sure,

Assume that as with all the milestone dates, everything has shifted ~3wks, anything beforehand is just a bonus.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

i like the project, i signed up for the ico today, i hope i did make it on time on the whitelist. i just got the verification email, but i have no idea how to buy the tokens. Will a platform be online in 14 hours?

yes you are right. i am in waiting mode too. i have a huge feeling that this token will sold fast and the value will appreciate fast too.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:00 AM

yes you are right. i am in waiting mode too. i have a huge feeling that this token will sold fast and the value will appreciate fast too.

I also believe that this HKN coin will be sold very quickly. projects with amazingly good concepts. unfortunately I can not participate in ICO, I do not have the funds for it. funds have been in use of other investments. hope you lucky.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:18 AM

I also believe that this HKN coin will be sold very quickly. projects with amazingly good concepts. unfortunately I can not participate in ICO, I do not have the funds for it. funds have been in use of other investments. hope you lucky.

I think you are missing the higher bonus  may be you can start buying after listing in the exchanges, but we don't know what is going to be the price after listing in the exchanges.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:14:37 AM

By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley
Yey! Congratulations to the team, dev and staff we have a good job for the success of hacken, keep up the good work guys!
Big Congrats to the Hacken group. Seeing the success of this ICO makes me want to support and work hard more.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

thanks for the update. so the 2% bounty is down to 1% it seems good for the investors because bounty dumps the price of any token.

***HACKEN'S BOUNTY PROGRAM UPDATES***

WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS. IN THIS REGARD, THE UPDATED BOUNTY POOL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN EXISTING BOUNTY SECTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign
(5%) BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

** Should you have any questions regarding the Hacken Bounty Program (time limits, stakes, etc.), pm our bounty manager on Telegram — @kissnger **

***Twitter Anti-Bot Requirements***

Dear participants, due to the fact that our bounty team verified many bot-like profiles in the Hacken Twitter spreadsheet during the last verification procedure, we have decided to put updated Bounty Terms into execution. Please read them thoroughly! All participants who don’t meet these requirements in the subsequent bounty verification process will be declined from the campaign.

How to meet participation requirements?

- Your Twitter account should be registered before January 2017;
- it should have real profile picture or unique online avatar. Accounts having generic profile pictures or containing photos stolen from the Internet will be detected and eliminated from the bounty program;
- It should have real bio, listing your interests and affiliations;
- It should be relevant to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, technology, finance, cybersecurity, investments, startups — i.e. have tweets or retweets on these topics.

Content guidelines concerning 2-stakes self-written posts dedicated to Hacken project:

- the information posted in your tweets should be relevant, true and not just copy-pasted from the official Hacken’s Facebook posts or Hacken’s tweets. NOT COPIED FROM WHITE PAPER! Your self-written tweets should be unique and informative!

- Interesting tweets that get at least 5 replies from others are welcome and get 3 stakes bonus. Don’t try using bots to get the replies — it will be discovered and it will get you disqualified. ALL SUCH TWEETS WILL BE ESTIMATED ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. THEY ARE TO BE REPORTED TO RESPONSIBLE BOUNTY MANAGER OF HACKEN.IO VIA PM ON TELEGRAM — @kissnger. DON’T DELETE ANY OF TWEETS/REWTEETS MADE EVEN AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE REWARDED!

- We reserve the right to give the additional stakes to people, who are really helpful in promoting the Hacken project in a unique, authentic and interesting manner. Please be innovative! ALL SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PROMOTING HACKEN.IO ON TWEETER SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOUNTY BOARD MEMBER — @kissnger — ON TELEGRAM VIA PM!

Your Hacken Bounty Team

I work with a security-related company. Not allowed to mention that in Twitter profile but I do have posts on cybersecurity and also have followers in that industry. Anyway, I think this is a good move to ensure that the community and engagement built by Hacken are genuine ones.
thanks for the update sir,only tweeter campaign are going to change at all?

i think this is really helpfull HACKEN price when hit exchange ,bounty pool reduce from 2% to 1%,

this can indeed protect the coin from plum on the stock exchange. So I support this decision.
malcolml4

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:22:44 AM

Just read from Hacken Twitter account that Wings.ai gives Hacken 19400 ETH avg valuation at the 🌊 of our token sale, which is due to start tomorrow🎃!
If they predict only for the first hour after the token sale starts, I`ll agree with this!) But we`ll see in a couple of hours who was right!
As you say, only projects with good prospects can get high valuations, and with the initial 25% bonus, I believe it will be a hot item, and it will bring some surprises to everyone.
ejarales

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:45:06 AM

Very nice project. I am Interested in following the bounty of social media.

Good luck for this project.
Go join now. I'm telling you ,this ICO is so great. If you really want to join or support this project you can apply for participation on their blog. Link was already posted you can just look for it.

or here
https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
ejarales

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:52:53 AM

Joined signature bounty campaign. Can I make posts in any tread even local?
yes you can post in any thread even local.. if you joined a campaign always read the rules because all campaign have different rules to follow.
Yes. Anything you posted on different thread will be counted according to the rules. However, You must still post anything that has sense.
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:56:17 AM

Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
1. How are you different to QuantStamp?
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Token Sale Related Questions
Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

1. How much did Hacken raise during the Whitelist sale?
>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?
> Minimum purchase during the main sale is 1 HKN (1 USD).

3. What's the hard cap again?
> The hard cap is 20m USD.

A couple of other interesting things...
1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
ejarales

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:04:46 AM

Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?

1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

Dear Community Members,
In 2 hours, our team including Dmitry Budorin and Olga Samoilova will represent Hacken Ecosystem at Ukrainian Blockchain Day - one of the main Ukrainian events in this field.
You will be able to watch Live on our Facebook Page.
- Our representatives will reveal more aspects of Hacken's influence on cybersecurity and the world of the blockchain.
- Also, after the show, they will answer various questions regarding our project.
Do not miss it!

the hacken team and even the CEo Dmitry Budorin is so active in talks to spread the hacken project! goodluck team! ICO is coming!
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

Howdy all,

General Questions:

very nice update and timely....so many frequently question ask here every day from various member. for those it is like a flip card, where the can easily get the all answer in all query of them within at a glance.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, please, what is the ETH address of the project?

crowd-sale not start yet ,you should look carefully on official wetsite ,and dont miss 25% discount.
I highly recommend you to look at their official website for more update so you dont miss the 25% discount.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

I think you are missing the higher bonus  may be you can start buying after listing in the exchanges, but we don't know what is going to be the price after listing in the exchanges.
You're not late to buy HKN tokens, if i were you i would visit their official website on how its ICO going, but i think this was gonna be succesful.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:10:07 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, please, what is the ETH address of the project?

I searched on the pages of blog and on the site - did not find.
I think the address can be obtained after registering here - https://join.hacken.io/

Good luck! =)
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: