Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

what's the movement of crowd-sale ,how much tokens are sold out ,who can tell me ,thanks!
Crowdsale is going well.  2.8 mln $ already got, and there are a lot of time to make the hardcap. Good luck to team

@AllToMoon just correction it is not literally 2.8 million dollar but 2.8 HKN tokens sold although the price is 1USD = 1HKN the crowdsale has different bonus percentage for the early contributors.
Anyway,it's not a big difference. If somebody want to get more bonuses, they should invest now. Only 8 hours left for max bonus available now 20%, after that will be 15% for some days

Well I've made some clarification so it will not mislead people here on the thread just like what you did before  Wink

Will it have any forks coming in future?
If yes how do you plan to handle those situations?

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

Dear AllToMoon! Don't post unproved information please.

There will be no fork of Hacken - and will be no future emission.

bitmybit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:12 PM

Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

above 2m on first day! not bad at all hacken! as expected you'll surely do it on a short time! good luck on all of us who supports the cause of hacken. God bless

There is no doubt that they will reach the hard cap before the end of ICO because Hacken is badly needed in Crypto world and all companies with a cyber crime problems.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?

Did you mean competitors of this platform? if that's what you mean then they don't have one because they are the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers although there are some centralized platform with the same concept of this project but there is no direct competition.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:26:48 PM

what's the movement of crowd-sale ,how much tokens are sold out ,who can tell me ,thanks!

https://www.orderbook.io/#/trading/HKN-ETH

You can track the progress through this link because this crowd sale is hosted by that platform. Over $2.8 million has been raised so far and still going on with nice streak I hope this project will get succeed to raise more high amount into this duration.
bitmybit

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:40 PM

Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?

Did you mean competitors of this platform? if that's what you mean then they don't have one because they are the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers although there are some centralized platform with the same concept of this project but there is no direct competition.

Unfortunately this is not true.  Bugcrowd and hackerone are their competition (I was informed of this by Hacken.)  A question for Hacken: What sets you apart from your competition?  Do you believe you will take the lions share of the market?

The competition looks pretty stacked to be honest.  Why should I invest in Hacken, when there is fully functional, viable solutions already available?

EDIT:  Perhaps the other marketplaces are centralized?  Sorry I haven't extended my research that far yet.  The questions still apply though.
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

It is proud to see that the Hacken team has managed to achieve the soft limit, the 2 USD investment is really funny but who cares, your concept is new and yeah everyone wanna become hacker.

Yes, funny but Hacken will start collecting more money the supply of Hacken is just 20million. But the most important point in Hacken is 15% burning but they never explained on what strategy they are going to burn the coins.

Hi Mkmdoc,

You can find the strategy for burning is outlined here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9

The article is pretty detailed, so if you just want to see the reference poster, scroll down a bit to the "Math Behind the “Burning Principle” section.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
1. How are you different to QuantStamp?
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Token Sale Related Questions
Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

1. How much did Hacken raise during the Whitelist sale?
>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?
> Minimum purchase during the main sale is 1 HKN (1 USD).

3. What's the hard cap again?
> The hard cap is 20m USD.

A couple of other interesting things...
1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.

Nice insight you have there, thanks for the ellaboration of Q4, now i know that it is really set aside and different think with Qstamp. I believe hacken is far way better than Qstamp that's why i chose to support it.

These were very informative, thank you. There are other ICOs on cybersecurity out there. Hacken has a strong showing in terms of team skill set, strategy and approach to token sale and partnerships. It can win the game!
bitmybit

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

I am accessing your website hacken.io on my laptop computer, and when I scroll down to "about" there is text overlapping, making it confusing and hard to read.  This only happens on the second page of your website.  Also, the countdown timer for how long until the bonus decreases do not match up on your website.  The timer at the top of the page says I have 3 hours, and the one closer to the bottom says I have 13 hours.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:48:47 PM

It is proud to see that the Hacken team has managed to achieve the soft limit, the 2 USD investment is really funny but who cares, your concept is new and yeah everyone wanna become hacker.

Yeah, if Im not mistaken, this is the first project that offers services that is related to cyberworld . So it means everyone wait for the launching of it in the market and the impact that hacken can do to cyberworld. I hope they will do the job in eliminating black hat hackers so that we can all feel safe and secure in cyberworld.
Once I asked myself what are the advantages of The Hacken project against other ones that are gathering white hat hackers too!
And besides the whole Haken ecosystem, which will be unique if the ICO gathers its Hard Cup, I realize that this project is the perfect solution for the Crypto StartUps first of all and this is the huge piece of market and clients nowadays! 
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

Great ICO launch, I think HKN will be really valuable in the future.
Yes, You are right. Hacken has really big potential to be a successful ICO soon
ejarales

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

above 2m on first day! not bad at all hacken! as expected you'll surely do it on a short time! good luck on all of us who supports the cause of hacken. God bless

There is no doubt that they will reach the hard cap before the end of ICO because Hacken is badly needed in Crypto world and all companies with a cyber crime problems.
You guys are right. Hacken is so timely as we badly needed cyber security now a days.
ejarales

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

By the way -
We have very good news before ICO - some very famous person joined our team.

We gonna announce his name on Monday.

Who do you think it may be?

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin
It can be Kevin Mitnick, for he is a computer security consultant and a hacker as well. And he also runs the security firm Mitnick Security Consulting, LLC which helps test companies' security strengths, weaknesses. I think he will fit to the hacken group.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

On the website i see two different times, one says time to get 20% bonus, 12 hours, 2 minutes, 50 seconds
 Other time says only 2 hours and 10
Minutes left
 Which time stampmis right?
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:32:52 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 08:01:11 AM by EnormousCoin101

On the website i see two different times, one says time to get 20% bonus, 12 hours, 2 minutes, 50 seconds
 Other time says only 2 hours and 10
Minutes left
 Which time stampmis right?

As of now 1 hour and 28 minutes left for the 20% bonus.
Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser cos they made some updates on the sites that's why you get this error.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:16:16 PM

HACKEN TWID   Wink  Wink  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE8lBt4Wxjk&feature=youtu.be
diwataluna

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:35:59 PM

Hey, cool project you guys are doing.  What competition do you have right now?

Unfortunately this is not true.  Bugcrowd and hackerone are their competition (I was informed of this by Hacken.)  A question for Hacken: What sets you apart from your competition?  Do you believe you will take the lions share of the market?

The competition looks pretty stacked to be honest.  Why should I invest in Hacken, when there is fully functional, viable solutions already available?

EDIT:  Perhaps the other marketplaces are centralized?  Sorry I haven't extended my research that far yet.  The questions still apply though.

It does say the others are centralized. It could be down to which platform gains more support from the industry leaders. By the looks of it, Hacken is not lacking in this area.
diwataluna

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

By the way -
We have very good news before ICO - some very famous person joined our team.

We gonna announce his name on Monday.

Who do you think it may be?

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin
It can be Kevin Mitnick, for he is a computer security consultant and a hacker as well. And he also runs the security firm Mitnick Security Consulting, LLC which helps test companies' security strengths, weaknesses. I think he will fit to the hacken group.

We have the same analysis. It would be a major coup if indeed Hacken gets him on board.
diwataluna

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:43:39 PM

For those who had problems with their orderbook accounts, I just got a email that it has all been sorted out. You can try verifying your identity again. This is not a requirement for token transfer according to dev team in Telegram. But better make sure transfers and other actions go smoothly.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:49 AM

***HACKEN'S BOUNTY PROGRAM UPDATES***

WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS. IN THIS REGARD, THE UPDATED BOUNTY POOL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN EXISTING BOUNTY SECTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign
(5%) BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

** Should you have any questions regarding the Hacken Bounty Program (time limits, stakes, etc.), pm our bounty manager on Telegram — @kissnger **

***Twitter Anti-Bot Requirements***

Dear participants, due to the fact that our bounty team verified many bot-like profiles in the Hacken Twitter spreadsheet during the last verification procedure, we have decided to put updated Bounty Terms into execution. Please read them thoroughly! All participants who don’t meet these requirements in the subsequent bounty verification process will be declined from the campaign.

How to meet participation requirements?

- Your Twitter account should be registered before January 2017;
- it should have real profile picture or unique online avatar. Accounts having generic profile pictures or containing photos stolen from the Internet will be detected and eliminated from the bounty program;
- It should have real bio, listing your interests and affiliations;
- It should be relevant to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, technology, finance, cybersecurity, investments, startups — i.e. have tweets or retweets on these topics.

Content guidelines concerning 2-stakes self-written posts dedicated to Hacken project:

- the information posted in your tweets should be relevant, true and not just copy-pasted from the official Hacken’s Facebook posts or Hacken’s tweets. NOT COPIED FROM WHITE PAPER! Your self-written tweets should be unique and informative!

- Interesting tweets that get at least 5 replies from others are welcome and get 3 stakes bonus. Don’t try using bots to get the replies — it will be discovered and it will get you disqualified. ALL SUCH TWEETS WILL BE ESTIMATED ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. THEY ARE TO BE REPORTED TO RESPONSIBLE BOUNTY MANAGER OF HACKEN.IO VIA PM ON TELEGRAM — @kissnger. DON’T DELETE ANY OF TWEETS/REWTEETS MADE EVEN AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE REWARDED!

- We reserve the right to give the additional stakes to people, who are really helpful in promoting the Hacken project in a unique, authentic and interesting manner. Please be innovative! ALL SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PROMOTING HACKEN.IO ON TWEETER SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOUNTY BOARD MEMBER — @kissnger — ON TELEGRAM VIA PM!

Your Hacken Bounty Team

Thanks for this news , some of the member of this forum are all busy , some are not aware and dont have time to read and go to their website . This is a great updates for all the member who support this ICO .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: