Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144248 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

We are on the edge of next bull run seeing the news and atmosphere they have been started to develop around us. I hope that automatic swap tool will be ready by then as lot of people are asking this thing. Since main focus of people is on price and many would want to trade after converting one from other and vise-versa. On building of platform everyone is satisfied that great work is being carried on.
timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

You have a point. But there is no reason for us to lie about this. All questions will be considered and the most important ones will be chosen. Besides, you all know as community members what is usually discussed so it would be imprudent to try to cheat here.
I do not know why it is difficult for you to conduct a vote with a choice of interest questions. Do not want to see the real sentiments of community members? But it would be honest, and the community would appreciate it.
Why are you doubting in the objectivity of this AMA?
The situation when a decision is made by one person can not be more objective than if this decision is taken collectively. Do not be too trusting. It's bad for your wallet.
Did you ever consider that fact, that there can be even not adequate/correct/polite questions, if there will be a full freedom?
I am aware that most likely there will be no answers to questions about any failures of the company. I want to see the situation from the real side.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

You have a point. But there is no reason for us to lie about this. All questions will be considered and the most important ones will be chosen. Besides, you all know as community members what is usually discussed so it would be imprudent to try to cheat here.
I do not know why it is difficult for you to conduct a vote with a choice of interest questions. Do not want to see the real sentiments of community members? But it would be honest, and the community would appreciate it.
The situation when a decision is made by one person can not be more objective than if this decision is taken collectively. Do not be too trusting. It's bad for your wallet.
Did you ever consider that fact, that there can be even not adequate/correct/polite questions, if there will be a full freedom?
I am aware that most likely there will be no answers to questions about any failures of the company. I want to see the situation from the real side.

Not one normal leader who loves and appreciates his project, will never talk about failures, on the contrary it will only affect positive aspects! And with questions about what has not yet been implemented, will seek an excuse in the complexity of the development process and ask for community support on this issue!
timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

Not one normal leader who loves and appreciates his project, will never talk about failures, on the contrary it will only affect positive aspects! And with questions about what has not yet been implemented, will seek an excuse in the complexity of the development process and ask for community support on this issue!
Unfortunately, I do not quite agree with your opinion. To say only good things is not entirely honest. Especially if the community is aware of the obvious problems in the development.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Hi All.
Due urgency life reasons, I want to sell 200 000 UTN in the Universa mainnet with 30% discount from the market price. Please let me know if somebody interested in this OTC deal.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Hi All.
Due urgency life reasons, I want to sell 200 000 UTN in the Universa mainnet with 30% discount from the market price. Please let me know if somebody interested in this OTC deal.
You can also wait for the bi-directional swap and then sell UTN-P on the exchange.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

Unfortunately, I do not quite agree with your opinion. To say only good things is not entirely honest. Especially if the community is aware of the obvious problems in the development.
Don't you think that not only community, but the team as well is aware of the current situation?
cryptounicorn

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

We are on the edge of next bull run seeing the news and atmosphere they have been started to develop around us. I hope that automatic swap tool will be ready by then as lot of people are asking this thing. Since main focus of people is on price and many would want to trade after converting one from other and vise-versa. On building of platform everyone is satisfied that great work is being carried on.
That's not a good point, that many people are interested in speculations only.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

Hi All.
You can also wait for the bi-directional swap and then sell UTN-P on the exchange.
Do you think a person does not know about the upcoming swap? It seems that many people are tired of waiting for the promises of the team. And all these delays negatively affect the price.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

Hi All.
Do you think a person does not know about the upcoming swap? It seems that many people are tired of waiting for the promises of the team. And all these delays negatively affect the price.

However, still many Universa's tokenholders are not really concerned about the swap.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

Hi All.

I don't want to sell because I don't believe to the Universa or I think that price will dropdown after swap. Just really need money and try to find ways to get it. From my point of view Universa good project, at least better than 90% of projects on the market.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Hi All.

I don't want to sell because I don't believe to the Universa or I think that price will dropdown after swap. Just really need money and try to find ways to get it. From my point of view Universa good project, at least better than 90% of projects on the market.

Yep, they are great, I think. And they will achieve great results in future. Just patience
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

NEW DEAL !!

The Eastern Economic Forum, held in Vladivostok, Russia 11–13 September, and the ‘Territory of innovations’ program organized as a part of it were a great success for Universa!

The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug — Yugra development fund and Universa blockchain have signed an agreement on technological partnership, according to which Universa will develop its special blockchain-enabled platform to manage investment projects. This platform will allow to exercise full control over the state invested funds and the allocation efficiency. Distributed ledgers will mark the allocated funds, which will subsequently help to ensure that state grants as well as foreign grants and investments are safe and cannot be abused. The blockchain platform will instantaneously track real costs and balance, as well as automatically provide all the needed reporting ensuring the investment transparency and making the region more attractive to investors.

Corporation for the Development of the Far East (Russia) and Universa discussed launching of a multi-currency crowdfunding platform and an exchange of digital financial assets.

In 2018 it was decided to create a financial hub and a special administrative district (offshore) in Russky island (the Russian Far East). Both of these decisions are aimed at creating a globally competitive environment of attracting and storing funds in Russia, which outpaces the financial market and technologies development.

The agreement on collaborative realization of blockchain-based projects in the Far Eastern Federal District. One of such projects in the financial hub in the Vladivostok port, which provides the opportunity to establish offices for foreign credit institutions, create a multi-currency crowdfunding platform and an exchange for digital financial assets. Universa is a blockchain platform, which can act as a basis for realizing a multitude of innovative solutions, including the managing technologies, such as delivery chains, goods digital passports, energy infrastructure, smart money and financial technologies.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

Indeed this is very good news with this latest deal and its future's benefits if you start thinking where can it takes the things. Universa team is working on something very big if you connect different pieces of puzzle to draw the bigger picture can understand. Some mates from us are loosing patience for nothing over some tools delivery. Stay tuned with confidence like me that it worth all waiting.
a fool and his money ...

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

Hi All.

However, still many Universa's tokenholders are not really concerned about the swap.
As a rule, those who have utnp are not interested in a swap. Those who have utn are deprived of the opportunity to trade and their assets are frozen.
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Hi All.

As a rule, those who have utnp are not interested in a swap. Those who have utn are deprived of the opportunity to trade and their assets are frozen.

Untrue. Many UTN holders as I do don't care to TRADE their assets. They are investors, long term speculators (opposed to short term speculators who aren't investors, just traders).
Dvd1989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

During the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Universa has signed the agreement on technological partnership with the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug representatives to develop the special blockchain-enabled solution to manage the investment projects.

FIREEEEE
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

NEW DEAL !!

The Eastern Economic Forum, held in Vladivostok, Russia 11–13 September, and the ‘Territory of innovations’ program organized as a part of it were a great success for Universa!

The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug — Yugra development fund and Universa blockchain have signed an agreement on technological partnership, according to which Universa will develop its special blockchain-enabled platform to manage investment projects. This platform will allow to exercise full control over the state invested funds and the allocation efficiency. Distributed ledgers will mark the allocated funds, which will subsequently help to ensure that state grants as well as foreign grants and investments are safe and cannot be abused. The blockchain platform will instantaneously track real costs and balance, as well as automatically provide all the needed reporting ensuring the investment transparency and making the region more attractive to investors.

Corporation for the Development of the Far East (Russia) and Universa discussed launching of a multi-currency crowdfunding platform and an exchange of digital financial assets.

In 2018 it was decided to create a financial hub and a special administrative district (offshore) in Russky island (the Russian Far East). Both of these decisions are aimed at creating a globally competitive environment of attracting and storing funds in Russia, which outpaces the financial market and technologies development.

The agreement on collaborative realization of blockchain-based projects in the Far Eastern Federal District. One of such projects in the financial hub in the Vladivostok port, which provides the opportunity to establish offices for foreign credit institutions, create a multi-currency crowdfunding platform and an exchange for digital financial assets. Universa is a blockchain platform, which can act as a basis for realizing a multitude of innovative solutions, including the managing technologies, such as delivery chains, goods digital passports, energy infrastructure, smart money and financial technologies.
this is good news, I also saw this news on twitter. at this time the UTNP price is  below the ICO price, but this is only temporary, I think the uptrend will begin
rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Hi All.

At the initial stage of the distribution, each had a choice of what tokens to get, those who wanted to speculate at the exchange received them on the ethereum purse, the rest were left in their office until the main network was realized and launched. I do not understand why you are now complaining about this, in time everything will work?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

NEW DEAL !!

this is good news, I also saw this news on twitter. at this time the UTNP price is  below the ICO price, but this is only temporary, I think the uptrend will begin

Agreed with you there is very active dev team behind this giant project. This is big opportunity to buy at low price and become millionaire in future it will deliver. This project has good track and achieving its goals successfully.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: