Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

Thank you for your ongoing support!
ryangosling

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

I also have many UTN tokens. And I still have UTNP tokens. But I won't sell any either. I will keep the Universa tokens for at least 3-4 years. I think it's a project with a big future. And the project has a good and ambitious team.

Totally agreed with you this project will change the life of strong believers it has good idea and their approach to make it useful it looking wonderful. It will become next big thing in next generation blockchain ecosystem.
I'm totally agree with you! The time will come!
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

I also have many UTN tokens. And I still have UTNP tokens. But I won't sell any either. I will keep the Universa tokens for at least 3-4 years. I think it's a project with a big future. And the project has a good and ambitious team.

Totally agreed with you this project will change the life of strong believers it has good idea and their approach to make it useful it looking wonderful. It will become next big thing in next generation blockchain ecosystem.
These are all common phrases that can be applied to many projects. I would like that the team no longer wrote the dates in their plans, in order to avoid negative.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 06:39:56 AM by gembira

Hi All.
Due urgency life reasons, I want to sell 200 000 UTN in the Universa mainnet with 30% discount from the market price. Please let me know if somebody interested in this OTC deal.

Why you just not sell tokens on exchanges? They have a good volume (500k + for today) and you can sell tokens easely. And as I know swap still no done? CoinBene will supported swap?
He can not sell, because his token utn is still not on the exchange. I also think that waiting for this token on exchanges for a very long time. Because the development is very slow.

So him tokens on the site holding untill maiinet launch and now not possible to withdraw them as temporary token UTNp?
Mainet was long ago launched. But the original token is not traded anywhere, so it can not be sold. Also, it is still impossible to exchange utn for an erc-20 utnp token.

But why they still not made swap? As i know devs making swap just after released maiinet in other projects. They have some issue with exchanges?
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

Hi All.
Due urgency life reasons, I want to sell 200 000 UTN in the Universa mainnet with 30% discount from the market price. Please let me know if somebody interested in this OTC deal.

Why you just not sell tokens on exchanges? They have a good volume (500k + for today) and you can sell tokens easely. And as I know swap still no done? CoinBene will supported swap?
He can not sell, because his token utn is still not on the exchange. I also think that waiting for this token on exchanges for a very long time. Because the development is very slow.

So him tokens on the site holding untill maiinet launch and now not possible to withdraw them as temporary token UTNp?
Mainet was long ago launched. But the original token is not traded anywhere, so it can not be sold. Also, it is still impossible to exchange utn for an erc-20 utnp token.

But why they still made swap? As i know devs making swap just after released maiinet in other projects. They have some issue with exchanges?

We are creating the bi-directional swap because UTN is a new protocol, so the listing and integration of UTN on exchanges will take time. To simplify integration with already existing platforms, UTN-P is created as an ERC20-token. UTN-P is traded on multiple exchanges.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

But why they still made swap? As i know devs making swap just after released maiinet in other projects. They have some issue with exchanges?
They say that creating a swap takes a lot of time. But it seems to me that since April, enough time has passed. But we are still waiting for the result.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

They say that creating a swap takes a lot of time. But it seems to me that since April, enough time has passed. But we are still waiting for the result.
Hello! We are still testing the feature as it is almost done. Once testing is finished, we are planning to launch it.
McInzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Why are you being so negative and impatient? It seems like you are short-term speculator, isn't it?
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Why are you being so negative and impatient? It seems like you are short-term speculator, isn't it?
I do not take a negative view of the project. I do not like the fact that the team does not know how to make plans. Short-term speculators chose an utnp token initially.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

We should trust the developers as they know best the status of the product as they need to be more than surly of every function working flawlessly. It will be automatic swap tool so any bug can cost lot this is understandable reason for this extended testing. Also having a swap tool in bullish market will be lot more better as market will be supporting the price as well.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

I do not take a negative view of the project. I do not like the fact that the team does not know how to make plans. Short-term speculators chose an utnp token initially.

Agreed with you it is good approach to keep faith and let the team to do their work to implement interesting features to make it attractive platform. Universa is undervalued project but their development will make it worthy.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

We should trust the developers as they know best the status of the product as they need to be more than surly of every function working flawlessly. It will be automatic swap tool so any bug can cost lot this is understandable reason for this extended testing. Also having a swap tool in bullish market will be lot more better as market will be supporting the price as well.
Who told you that we should trust the developers? On the contrary, these developers should earn the trust of investors and tokenholders. The community must push the team in the right direction.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The team knows how to plan and do plans - short and long. But sometimes you are to correct your plans,correct your terms. It is work.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Who told you that we should trust the developers? On the contrary, these developers should earn the trust of investors and tokenholders. The community must push the team in the right direction.

Of course the community should push the team in the right direction. But how can you push without any trust? And how to be sure who knows the right direction?
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Of course the community should push the team in the right direction. But how can you push without any trust? And how to be sure who knows the right direction?

This is what advisors are for. Obviously the Universa team doesn't have a proper strategy when it comes to communicating their thoughts, plans, time-table and ideas to the community.

I offered my assistance long ago, as i see a great need for the UTN team to get an outside perspective, mainly from a non-Russian speaking individuals, who can help guide them on the english side of things.

The best we got is the Telegram community admins, who are as much in the dark as everyone else, when it comes to the most important questions.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

How you know that they launched maiinet already? They still don't have native coins. So may be maiinet still not launched as well? Or may be they have some problem with swap on exchanges and listing to new exchanges? At last they must explaine so long delay. There are a lot of direct competitors which promiced more TPS speed (Credits, QuarkChain etc.) and they must hurry up.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

How you know that they launched maiinet already? They still don't have native coins. So may be maiinet still not launched as well? Or may be they have some problem with swap on exchanges and listing to new exchanges? At last they must explaine so long delay. There are a lot of direct competitors which promiced more TPS speed (Credits, QuarkChain etc.) and they must hurry up.

The competitors in fact also do not have a ready product and there is not even a running network with their own coins, so I do not see anything wrong with the competition. I think that the team knows about this and monitors the situation!
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

This is what advisors are for. Obviously the Universa team doesn't have a proper strategy when it comes to communicating their thoughts, plans, time-table and ideas to the community.

I offered my assistance long ago, as i see a great need for the UTN team to get an outside perspective, mainly from a non-Russian speaking individuals, who can help guide them on the english side of things.

The best we got is the Telegram community admins, who are as much in the dark as everyone else, when it comes to the most important questions.

The team has its strategy and the team is very open to the community. But some people can understand it as "no strategy" or "not enough communication". In reality, the team is open to dialogue, is listening to the community and always shows what is happening without any retouching.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

You can know it just because it is here, and you can use it: https://access.universa.io. UTNP is listed on CobinHood, Livecoin, Coinbene, Ethfinex, Bitfinex. No problem.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

The team has its strategy and the team is very open to the community. But some people can understand it as "no strategy" or "not enough communication". In reality, the team is open to dialogue, is listening to the community and always shows what is happening without any retouching.

If that were the case, there woulden't be so much discontent and confusion. I know you are here in defense of Universa, but these problems woulden't be brought up if there weren't even an issue in the first place. And that has to be acknowledged by the team, starting with you.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: