Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:11:59 AM

IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency.

Why is it a scam exchange? I had no problem with them so far.

Looks like someone doesn't like it in his own reason ))

Grin It makes some sense

Shills talk a lot, but know nothing. IDCM is a fake/scam/shit exchange, it's obvious if you ever looked at any coins, including Universa. 90% of all volumes are faked, it's very very obvious.

And i recommend any of you to look at any market, any order book, any volume transaction. If you understand the basics of what information is presented to you on exchanges, then you will come to understand IDCM is a scammy exchange.

Btw, this isn't the first time AB paid for fake volume, when Universa got listed to another fake/scam/shit exchange Coinbene, they paid (or got) for fake volume there aswell. That was also very obvious by the significant increase in Vol overnight, then when it expired, Universa went to a natural state of around 10k usd volume. Volume doesn't suddenly drop from half a million, to 10k in 1-2 nights, it's virtually impossible. In addition, that volume lasted from September 1st to November 1st, exactly 2 months on the dot. Amazing. Therefore, that's a 98% drop in total volume over 1-2 nights, after exactly 2 months of listing! Not even scamcoins undergo this extreme transformation... fake volume. IDCM will exhibit similar behaviors, but it's obvious by just looking at the order books.

So what does that mean? AB paid/got fake vol for Universa once before on Coinbene, but this ultimately means nothing really. It does show how miserable the demand was for Universa in Q3-Q4.

It does help Universa's appearance to the novices who know little about crypto (which is about 80% of all people who trade/invest in crypto), but most of the real volumes have dropped off significantly and continue to do so; Cobinhood is a reflection of that. If Universa gets pumped again, then there will be an additional marketing aspect to it by appearing in Gain/losers on CMC, by reaching the 50k minimum threshold (ofc faked).

Thus, Universa is in a worse condition then it was prior to IDCM listing.

This should raise more red-flags though, about the manipulative efforts AB is going through to show progress, to show Universa has "real value." If he's willing to do this on the markets, then what other major efforts has he taken to fill Universa with hot air? Thus, leading into the very critical nature of all my posts.

As i've stated multiple times, Universa team is made up of amateurs, run by Alexander Borodich, who's a good businessman and talker, but, knows little about cryptocurrency as a whole. I don't necessarily blame him, because it takes many years to truly understand cryptocurrency and how to maintain a coin. He has failed time and time again, and bringing in real talent, real people in crypto from his local/russian environment to help him build this increasingly shitcoin.

edit: If you want to understand how exchanges behave, and to give even more weight to my claims, i suggest reading this excellent article by CMC, the bits about exchanges is about 75% down the page: https://blog.coinmarketcap.com/2018/11/27/according-to-coinmarketcap-2018-edition/

Just a follow up to IDCM and Coinbene being fake/scam exchanges. Now you can actually see the true behaviors of 80% of exchanges out there. It's quite revealing and should be informative to some of you. There are many exchanges like this throughout crypto and almost every crypto is probably bloated by fake volume, especially Bitcoin and most top 30 cryptos. It's really an interesting topic, very little coverage in news and amongst crypto enthusiasts. But, this will be a bigger topic in the future when someone actually wants to take the time and effort to really dig deep, and really find out what a true metric of "volume" represents. It's a pretty in-depth and interesting subject. (btw, look for sinusoidal markets "stable markets" this is one of many indicators a market is "faked")

As for Universa, AB did pay for this. Fake volume doesn't just occur, neither is it offered for free. It was wrapped into the sum he paid for the listing on this exchange, unknowingly or knowingly, that's the real question. I believe he does know, given the circumstance and past efforts to also "pump up" the volume on Coinbene (HitBTC prob too), and that was half a mil for 2 months, a service that's not offered lightly or free. Logically, yes he did know for IDCM, because he knew for Coinbene and probably when it was listed on HitBTC aswell. I haven't taken the time, nor do i have records about the HitBTC listing volumes/txs, but it looks pretty fake from CMC, especially that 1 day in may 2018 when the volume went to 0(bot or payment failure), then after the fake volume promo ended on HitBTC (vol went basically back to 0), then a desisting occurred all-together 1-2 months after due to no demand at all for Universa's trash.  

I've seen the contracts/agreements of other cryptos and exchanges i've had ties with in the past, who've been offered similar services, by third parties, to "give them volume on your exchange." Similarly, most new ICOs are offered such services, but usually under NDAs or unwillingly pay for them in the initial exchange payments. To the extent this goes, i'm not too sure. But, if you're actually buying fake volume, then you'll do your best to hide that secret, because it will destabilize any market. Anything can be bought for a price, never settle for any bullshit telling you otherwise. The heart of crypto is very corrupted, especially since Ethereum's smart contracts have gone viral post-2017.

Hello. We are glad to hear from you again!

>Universa's trash
Back to the topic, have you managed to answer our question?
Can you please formulate your complaints without emotions and tell me what is wrong with the Mainnet according to your opinion?
You have got your reason for saying 'Universa is trash', haven't you?

>the volume
Have you got any tangible arguments for proving that the bots are paid by Universa or the CEO?

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanus

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:22:56 PM

tk808, yes, volume on on CoinBene and IDCM is / was fake. That's clear to anyone with a few brain cells. But why is that Universa's fault,are you serious? Currently I am assuming around 50% of all crypto volume is fake. Even Binance fakes volume. But what can you do? This is a problem that concerns the whole crypto ecosystem, projects are not to be blamed for this.

On the other hand, volume on Cobinhood is real and CMC doesn't show it under Universa's total daily volume. It's not fair..
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:31:18 PM

I'm really beginning to not understand Universa anymore. So much potential and promises during and after the ICO, but all we seem to be getting afterwards is plenty of talk and publishing, but not a sense of utility direction. And now, we've got so many other projects boasting of better TPS and scalability.

More than 20 000 TPS? Really?
Never have heard about any one with such speed.

Listen to yourself. Google 'TIM blockchain'. 100K TPS! Less than $15M from ICO, and already have two other side chains building off of it.
Look, I can now seen through all those phony 'milestones' AB posted for us. He's a complete scam!
What exactly is he selling to the Tunisians, for example? What does he want them to come and adopt or partner with? A nonfunctional chain? What was he doing at all those conferences?Huh

TIM blockchain is probably a scam.
I think you misunderstand what Universa does. They don't sell anything. Please, research the news and you will get a picture of what this partnership is all about. I guess some more details will be revealed soon.

Not probably. Most likely. Look it up on bitcointalk and the ann thread is dead since sep 2018 and no TG discussion group. And they claim 100m tps.  Smiley How can this ever be compared to Universa. There are no projects like Universa right now.

100M huh? Yeah, totally legit project  Grin
More is not better. We have more than we need already. Time to concentrate on something else rather than TPS. AB said that we can have more than 30k. But we don't need that as of now. We will scale as scalability issue will get in our way, I guess. Now we don't have such issues.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:19:40 PM

tk808, yes, volume on on CoinBene and IDCM is / was fake. That's clear to anyone with a few brain cells. But why is that Universa's fault,are you serious? Currently I am assuming around 50% of all crypto volume is fake. Even Binance fakes volume. But what can you do? This is a problem that concerns the whole crypto ecosystem, projects are not to be blamed for this.

On the other hand, volume on Cobinhood is real and CMC doesn't show it under Universa's total daily volume. It's not fair..

Well, that's their policy. They decide what to do. Hopefully, we have Coingecko, it accounts for Cobin.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

I have just watched the mysterious 100K competitive project, no, TIM is really not the one going to make it... Pure scam, no happening, suspended twitter account, few empty bullshits... And the nick prizrak is a nice pseudonym (it means a "spectre" in english). Against these "projects" looks universa much more trustfully and huge.

I think there are more trustful competitors.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:09:07 PM

I'm really beginning to not understand Universa anymore. So much potential and promises during and after the ICO, but all we seem to be getting afterwards is plenty of talk and publishing, but not a sense of utility direction. And now, we've got so many other projects boasting of better TPS and scalability.

More than 20 000 TPS? Really?
Never have heard about any one with such speed.
The speed can be checked in the benchmark: https://access.universa.io/performance
The speed was actually confirmed by Alfa-Bank.

Thanks, I know about Universa tests. I was wondering about other fast blockchains. Got the answer.
ryangosling

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:12:02 PM

I have just watched the mysterious 100K competitive project, no, TIM is really not the one going to make it... Pure scam, no happening, suspended twitter account, few empty bullshits... And the nick prizrak is a nice pseudonym (it means a "spectre" in english). Against these "projects" looks universa much more trustfully and huge.

I think 20k TPS in Universa is great. As far as I know they even made 28k.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:25:33 PM

It is. The product is awesome and highly undervalued (I think it's one of the most undervalued projects in crypto, a true hidden gem), so I hope the marketing team will do their job soon... because once the crypto community notices this project it's gonna fly...
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:45:44 PM

Tomorrow  Alexander Borodich will be on russian RBC channel. Will answer some questions.  https://www.rbc.ru for those who are interested.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:43:17 PM

Tomorrow  Alexander Borodich will be on russian RBC channel. Will answer some questions.  https://www.rbc.ru for those who are interested.

Will wait for translation. I recognized only Universa  Grin Grin Grin
ryangosling

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:19:18 PM

It is. The product is awesome and highly undervalued (I think it's one of the most undervalued projects in crypto, a true hidden gem), so I hope the marketing team will do their job soon... because once the crypto community notices this project it's gonna fly...

Can't but agree with you. I hope next year Universa will be a bomb! I don't believe in this year market at all.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:27:18 PM

“fool and his money are soon parted”

Universa 20k is bs, anyone can claim that number if it’s done with most of the nodes that are being owned by universa itself. Look at credits they have more then 100k tps. Look at partnerships they got long list with great brands. Still people don’t trust them and here you shill universa like it’s the best. At least if they were some proof that blockchain works will be fine but so, far swap is still done manually though universa has a smart contract LOL
No news or updates for few months. Is there anyone running nodes beside universa? It’s a joke. Say goodbye to your investment. The market says it all and in few weeks it will be half price then what’s today. Unless they come with proof of working product and real partnerships.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:48:44 PM

Universa 20k is bs, anyone can claim that number if it’s done with most of the nodes that are being owned by universa itself. Look at credits they have more then 100k tps. Look at partnerships they got long list with great brands. Still people don’t trust them and here you shill universa like it’s the best. At least if they were some proof that blockchain works will be fine but so, far swap is still done manually though universa has a smart contract LOL
No news or updates for few months. Is there anyone running nodes beside universa? It’s a joke. Say goodbye to your investment. The market says it all and in few weeks it will be half price then what’s today. Unless they come with proof of working product and real partnerships.

What do you mean the swap done manually? It's done automatically. If you tried to do a swap you will see for yourself that it gets through pretty quick. And no, there are node owners beside them. No updates for a few months? Two updates in the last two days. I wonder why someone would claim such things without even trying to understand what's really going on. See you the next two weeks just to see that your prediction about the market was wrong as well.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:33:37 PM

It is very horrible situation for investors trade volume dropped significantly and price is moving forward in downward even we can see good movement in overall market. If this idea is big than why support is not coming from big exchanges. 
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:51:43 PM

Yes, our blockchain works and anyone can check it by making a transaction or creating a token on the mainnet (https://access.universa.io or https://beta.universa.io)
The speed was proved to be about 20K TPS by Alfa-Bank. The video is here.
There were updates over a few months and everyone can make sure by visiting one of our social media or Telegram channel. Right now Universa has the most of the nodes, but not all. You can check here.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:55:17 PM

It is very horrible situation for investors trade volume dropped significantly and price is moving forward in downward even we can see good movement in overall market. If this idea is big than why support is not coming from big exchanges. 

The overall market stuck and don't show much of a movement. Volumes don't rise as well. So I would say that's the overall condition of the market rather than of this particular project.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:26:46 PM

The overall market stuck and don't show much of a movement. Volumes don't rise as well. So I would say that's the overall condition of the market rather than of this particular project.

Yes. That's the market that moves that way. We simply follow the rest of the market. But now we are building strong fundamentals and if partnerships turn out successful, we should rise in spite of the bear market.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:35:39 PM

Yes, our blockchain works and anyone can check it by making a transaction or creating a token on the mainnet (https://access.universa.io or https://beta.universa.io)
There were updates over a few months and everyone can make sure by visiting one of our social media or Telegram channel. Right now Universa has the most of the nodes, but not all. You can check here.

Yes it’s true about mainnet? Unicorn go can’t even run it’s project on universa. UTN even can’t be moved out of universa?  Can you even post the link of any project running on universa platform right now ? Just a total nonsense without any prove . People has to be stupid to be fooled again and again .
Alfa Bank? Did they use it after one year since the video being published? No? Why do you think they don’t mention universa at all ? They have mentioned lots of partnerships with other blockchain and pilot project but not a single mention about universa?  EY took them off from there news just after 1 week . Strange?
Nodes 36 of it 33 belongs to universa and the rest belongs to employees? The price shows how confident are the investors and partners.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:33:46 PM

Yes it’s true about mainnet? Unicorn go can’t even run it’s project on universa. UTN even can’t be moved out of universa?  Can you even post the link of any project running on universa platform right now ? Just a total nonsense without any prove . People has to be stupid to be fooled again and again .
Alfa Bank? Did they use it after one year since the video being published? No? Why do you think they don’t mention universa at all ? They have mentioned lots of partnerships with other blockchain and pilot project but not a single mention about universa?  EY took them off from there news just after 1 week . Strange?
Nodes 36 of it 33 belongs to universa and the rest belongs to employees? The price shows how confident are the investors and partners.

Hello.
>Unicorn go can’t even run it’s project on universa.
Why do you make that assumption? They plan to migrate to Universa from another platform. And even if there are delays, how is it connected with the work of Mainnet? Other projects may have some development issues that impedes their movement from one platform to another.

>UTN even can’t be moved out of universa?
Yes, it cannot, because it is a Universa native token. However, you can always swap UTN with erc20 standard UTNP.

>Can you even post the link of any project running on universa platform right now ?
E.g. SmartGold. https://smartgold.so/

>Alfa Bank? Did they use it after one year since the video being published? No? Why do you think they don’t mention universa at all ? They have mentioned lots of partnerships with other blockchain and pilot project but not a single mention about universa?
I hope that you know that a back can be partnered with many platforms simultaneously.

>EY took them off from there news just after 1 week . Strange?
So? https://www.vedomosti.ru/press_releases/2018/01/24/kompaniya-ey-i-blokchein-universa-stali-partnerami
If you have got any confirmed information regarding the partnership, we would like you to share it.

>Nodes 36 of it 33 belongs to universa and the rest belongs to employees?
What is wrong with that? You have never heard about applications for node owners, haven't you? Yes, we do plan to 'allocate' nodes among different owners.

You are welcome to learn more about Universa on https://lnd.im/UniversaFAQRus (English version is coming) and https://kb.universa.io.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:33:47 AM

The further we progress into the future, the more apparent this project is a scam. Questions get answered with questions, actions get obscured by disclosures and even more questions get refuted by 1 year old obsolete and useless information to the question asked.

Meanwhile AB is talking "smart cities" (AB is as clueless as ever) when he doesn't even have a functioning blockchain, a blockchain who's core currency that can't even be traded on an exchange because it's such a clusterfuck. They have to default to Ethereum's blockchain (UTNP) to give any merit to this project. On top of that, Universa is a centralized blockchain as depicted above. 33/36 nodes being ran by Universa itself, absolutely a testament to the failure of this project. We don't even have a public blockexplorer for the sake of transparency and to get a clearer understanding on what Universa is even being used for, if it is at all.

Coinciding with all of that, you have the tenacity to quote a confirmed Russian scamcoin, Smartgold.

Dear,

It is rather interesting how you manage to avoid one simple question we asked before. Do you even know what Universa is or were too busy offending and accusing people here?

>They have to default to Ethereum's blockchain (UTNP) to give any merit to this project.
Well, if you do not like us asking questions, you could have a look at our WP, overview section.
Here is the link https://access.universa.io/docs
Here is the explanation on what ISO 27001, 27002 are, in case you failed to know it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO/IEC_27001 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO/IEC_27002

Do your own homework, so that your words could sound at least half plausible.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: