Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
johanus

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:17:27 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:31:03 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Do you think it is a good time to buy some more UTNP?
lovemachine

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:37:10 PM

It is always a good time to buy until the price will be very high.
cryptogirl100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:45:25 PM

I think UTN will make my future life brilliant in some years.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:06:28 PM

I'm stacking up and DCA-eing. The last update from the team looks very good and the market is also looking very good. The big alts are already recovering, the smaller ones will most likely follow. Yes, I think UTNP is currently at a good price to buy whether if you are a trader or a hodler. 1/3 of an ICO price (USD-wise)? Come on... UTNP is at the moment at some serious discount. The trend in UTNP price is going to reverse very soon.

P.S: And as I've said a few posts ago the TA also looks very good. All is ready & set unless there's an upcoming crypto event we can't foresee.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:39:05 AM

Although CEO have clear vision and good approach about the future of this platform but still support is not looking good. I think in current situation they should add more support while the mainnet is live and working perfect.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:36:28 PM

Although CEO have clear vision and good approach about the future of this platform but still support is not looking good. I think in current situation they should add more support while the mainnet is live and working perfect.
Could you tell us, please, what exactly does not satisfy you in the work of  support? This information is very important for us to improve the service.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:17:40 PM

I'm stacking up and DCA-eing. The last update from the team looks very good and the market is also looking very good. The big alts are already recovering, the smaller ones will most likely follow. Yes, I think UTNP is currently at a good price to buy whether if you are a trader or a hodler. 1/3 of an ICO price (USD-wise)? Come on... UTNP is at the moment at some serious discount. The trend in UTNP price is going to reverse very soon.

P.S: And as I've said a few posts ago the TA also looks very good. All is ready & set unless there's an upcoming crypto event we can't foresee.

Yes, DCA is good because crypto is so unpredictable and you never know if you bought at the right time and price.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:48:04 PM

Yes, DCA is good because crypto is so unpredictable and you never know if you bought at the right time and price.

Yes, but it will also decrease your expected ROI. So I would rather buy now as much as I can because I think the other move is up. But will buy until it hits at least 100 sats for sure.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:30:01 PM

Yes, but it will also decrease your expected ROI. So I would rather buy now as much as I can because I think the other move is up. But will buy until it hits at least 100 sats for sure.

Well, it also decreases your risks. There's no way of knowing if the market will go up, though we all hope it will. We can't control or predict the market but we sure can control ourselves and sticking to DCA is a good idea. Usually, it shows better results compared to buying all at once.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:38:09 PM

Could you tell us, please, what exactly does not satisfy you in the work of  support? This information is very important for us to improve the service.
In my opinion, personally, so far it can be said to be quite satisfactory, but according to other people there must also be some who are not satisfactory, so it's better to just let them know so that they can improve their services

lovemachine

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:03:33 PM

In my opinion, personally, so far it can be said to be quite satisfactory, but according to other people there must also be some who are not satisfactory, so it's better to just let them know so that they can improve their services

As for me, I like the support works. If I have any question I can ask in a chat and have fast response.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:04:35 PM

As for me, I like the support works. If I have any question I can ask in a chat and have fast response.

Me too, I like support in Universa. If you try to ask some support in exchanges - you will know what is bad or no support.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:04:54 PM

Life is unpredictable and all the market  also Grin
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:01:08 PM

Me too, I like support in Universa. If you try to ask some support in exchanges - you will know what is bad or no support.

Yeah, many exchanges even don't respond to your tickets. Even the top ones.
cryptogirl100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:32:52 PM

Well, it also decreases your risks. There's no way of knowing if the market will go up, though we all hope it will. We can't control or predict the market but we sure can control ourselves and sticking to DCA is a good idea. Usually, it shows better results compared to buying all at once.

Many who try to time the market get wrecked in the end. But some portion is good for trading. Because humans like to think they can do better than everyone else  Grin
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:34:54 PM

I think they are doing a great job and I always get a prompt response. But you can't please everyone. There will be people who are unsatisfied all the time no matter what they do.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:25:12 AM

Many who try to time the market get wrecked in the end. But some portion is good for trading. Because humans like to think they can do better than everyone else  Grin

Trading is not bad but with the right strategy and mindset. It's important to not trade with leverage because crypto volatility can wipe you out pretty quickly.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:44:16 PM

Trading is not bad but with the right strategy and mindset. It's important to not trade with leverage because crypto volatility can wipe you out pretty quickly.

Nah, long term holders will outperform traders, in my opinion. Although some portfolio rebalancing is good in my opinion. When one portion of your portfolio rises, the other becomes relatively smaller - that's when it's a good time to sell the bigger chunk and reinvest it to the smaller pieces. Waiting for Bitcoin and alts to burst first and will sell some of them and put that money in small caps instead, usually after big ones rise, small caps follow.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: