Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ryangosling

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:37:33 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Sweet! Universa deserves a higher price. Once the bull market is in full swing, we should expect a lot of gains from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:26:09 PM

Yep.

Universa has a working mainnet for 1 year now, active development, good CEO with a plan and partnerships in progress ... and is ranked 400th on CMC with a market cap of 7 million.

Meanwhile Cardano is ranked 9th on CMC with a market cap of 2,3 billion ... and they have no mainnet  Grin Grin Grin

This crypto market really makes me angry sometimes. But on the other hand it also makes me happy when I imagine the upside potential Universa has. The gains will be huge  Smiley
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:41:46 PM

I would like to leave here a post by Alexander Myodove where he gives an answer about database in Universa.
"Is it possible to migrate database to universa platform ?  And is there any method to create a contract from the old database once it’s been Migrated?"
A.M.: "The database purpose is to store data; the Universa’s main purpose is to store the validity of the data (though, when using systems like SLOT1, it could store data as well); let’s imagine we are building some Universa-based system to validate the records of the existing database (to be sure they were not tampered with). First and foremost – what kind of database that could be? By default, some would consider to mean RDBMS only, a relational DB, like those regular PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/MSSQL. But that’s not necessary, in fact; and if we consider some other, NoSQL database, then... the document-oriented NoSQL databases (like MongoDB) could be considered a perfect match for Universa!
In MongoDB, you store a document, which internally contains some structured data in a JSON-like format; – but that’s actually exactly what is stored in Universa’s smart contracts! The MongoDB “document” can be directly mapped to an Universa’s smart contract. Just decide where you put the document parts into the Universa’s unicon (what goes into the definition section, which is immutable; what goes into the state section; are any extra checks/validations required and should be added).
There maybe minor incompatibilities (like, between the types supported by MongoDB’s BSON format, and Universa’s BOSS); but with a simple convertation layer, the types could be mapped bidirectionally.
So, basically speaking, some MongoDB’s document in a collection like “car_passport”, with a structure like {"vin": "123456", "model": {"brand": "Lada", "code": "2101"}, "mileage": 15}, may appear in the Universa’s smart contract, which will have:
definition.car_passport = {
    "vin": 123456,
    "model": {"brand': "Lada", "code": 2101}
}
state.car_passport = {
    "mileage": 15
}"
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:18:54 PM

I would like to leave here a post by Alexander Myodove where he gives an answer about database in Universa.
"Is it possible to migrate database to universa platform ?  And is there any method to create a contract from the old database once it’s been Migrated?"
A.M.: "The database purpose is to store data; the Universa’s main purpose is to store the validity of the data (though, when using systems like SLOT1, it could store data as well); let’s imagine we are building some Universa-based system to validate the records of the existing database (to be sure they were not tampered with). First and foremost – what kind of database that could be? By default, some would consider to mean RDBMS only, a relational DB, like those regular PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/MSSQL. But that’s not necessary, in fact; and if we consider some other, NoSQL database, then... the document-oriented NoSQL databases (like MongoDB) could be considered a perfect match for Universa!
In MongoDB, you store a document, which internally contains some structured data in a JSON-like format; – but that’s actually exactly what is stored in Universa’s smart contracts! The MongoDB “document” can be directly mapped to an Universa’s smart contract. Just decide where you put the document parts into the Universa’s unicon (what goes into the definition section, which is immutable; what goes into the state section; are any extra checks/validations required and should be added).
There maybe minor incompatibilities (like, between the types supported by MongoDB’s BSON format, and Universa’s BOSS); but with a simple convertation layer, the types could be mapped bidirectionally.
So, basically speaking, some MongoDB’s document in a collection like “car_passport”, with a structure like {"vin": "123456", "model": {"brand": "Lada", "code": "2101"}, "mileage": 15}, may appear in the Universa’s smart contract, which will have:
definition.car_passport = {
    "vin": 123456,
    "model": {"brand': "Lada", "code": 2101}
}
state.car_passport = {
    "mileage": 15
}"

Thank you. Very interesting to learn.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:08:32 PM

Yep.

Universa has a working mainnet for 1 year now, active development, good CEO with a plan and partnerships in progress ... and is ranked 400th on CMC with a market cap of 7 million.

Meanwhile Cardano is ranked 9th on CMC with a market cap of 2,3 billion ... and they have no mainnet  Grin Grin Grin

This crypto market really makes me angry sometimes. But on the other hand it also makes me happy when I imagine the upside potential Universa has. The gains will be huge  Smiley

Such discrepancies are there in financial markets. People think if the project is hyped it will grow forever and if it doesn't grow or falls then it means it will continue to do so. But in fact, so many growth projects are too overvalued, but of course, there are a lot of good projects among them, but they are too expensive to buy. I'd rather buy those that are too cheap to buy and at the same time have a lot of potentials.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:21:29 PM

Same opinion, dunno how can someone invest to top 30 CMC crypto - there are about 15 which deserve the value but there is absolutelly nowhere to grow and there are also another 15 which are just overvalued.
In its own price category is universa very good project, consider what shitcoins you can find around 7M marketcap now. UTN stands well even if i would be very curious to see the "50" universa developers.

However im trying to find different projects to not give all eggs to one basket but its ... difficult. Waves which is similar and looks to be a stronger competitor has 300M cmc already, this is too much, too late, never catching missed train. And there is no time to check all top 1000 and do my own analysis...  The market is oversupplied and oversaturated. Purge we need, not another bubble.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
msmin

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:36:07 PM

Same opinion, dunno how can someone invest to top 30 CMC crypto - there are about 15 which deserve the value but there is absolutelly nowhere to grow and there are also another 15 which are just overvalued.
In its own price category is universa very good project, consider what shitcoins you can find around 7M marketcap now. UTN stands well even if i would be very curious to see the "50" universa developers.

However im trying to find different projects to not give all eggs to one basket but its ... difficult. Waves which is similar and looks to be a stronger competitor has 300M cmc already, this is too much, too late, never catching missed train. And there is no time to check all top 1000 and do my own analysis...  The market is oversupplied and oversaturated. Purge we need, not another bubble.

Good point. Diversification is the key. Ideally one should keep at least 30 coins. Because all eggs in one basket is too risky but can be super rewarding of course. I don't think that Waves is their direct competitor though, more like Ethereum competitor. Universa is a bit different and has no direct competitors right now. Absolutely another sector - B2B/B2G. So I think it's worth holding a good portion of it, especially with such a discount.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:34:03 PM

Good point. Diversification is the key. Ideally one should keep at least 30 coins. Because all eggs in one basket is too risky but can be super rewarding of course. I don't think that Waves is their direct competitor though, more like Ethereum competitor. Universa is a bit different and has no direct competitors right now. Absolutely another sector - B2B/B2G. So I think it's worth holding a good portion of it, especially with such a discount.

I don't think blockchain companies are in competition nowadays. The future market is very big and the number of players is not. The thing is who will be in the future market???
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:06:14 PM

I don't think blockchain companies are in competition nowadays. The future market is very big and the number of players is not. The thing is who will be in the future market???

And who will be in the future? I think the only blockchains with infrastructure and strong tech will be. All other just coins will be out of the market.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:59:08 PM

And who will be in the future? I think the only blockchains with infrastructure and strong tech will be. All other just coins will be out of the market.

Yes, I completely with you.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:39:02 PM

Yep.

Value does not equate market price. A lot of times assets are either overvalued or undervalued. It is because markets are just greedy or panicky people trying to make a buck, each has their own opinion.

johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:35:16 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 05:10:55 PM by johanus

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bbmme0/universa_utnp_launching_national_blockchain_for/  
Shocked  Shocked

Good job, team!
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:57:01 PM

Great job Universa!

Also here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=310135792988536&id=108311786504272
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:27:25 PM

Yep.

Value does not equate market price. A lot of times assets are either overvalued or undervalued. It is because markets are just greedy or panicky people trying to make a buck, each has their own opinion.

You are correct. That is why we are to pay attention not only to volume but to technology and project in general.
msmin

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:03:54 PM

Tunisian project will show us all the benefits in time. Remember my words.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:41:45 PM

There are more and more projects throwing up every day but most of them are of no value at all. But I think there is enough room for innovation in this field so we can potentially see a good number of great projects in the future. So I suppose that the future will see many players but many will be able to find their own niche in this huge market.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:01:26 PM

Yep.

Cardano is one of the most overvalued projects. The project seems good in WP but its price is way too much now. All its future expectations are already priced in. That's why I prefer projects that are not widely known to the public but have a promising future.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:19:12 PM

Cool! Hope to see it implemented asap so everyone will learn the true power of Universa !!
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:22:48 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Reminder: Universa is a top tier shitcoin, with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

THIS!

The founder keeps acting as if he's the smartest hen in the pen - respected him for a while until i realized he was turning his 15 minutes in the spotlight into a lifelong hog abandoning the 1000x faster than BTC BS he was spewing from the start.

And now, the thread is one of the most botted on BTT.

SMH

Emper137137

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:24:21 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 11:41:05 PM by Emper137137

Reminder: Universa is a top-tier shitcoin with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

Looks like sb had a bad day ;(
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: