Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:11:55 PM

http://
Well, of course there is no timetable, I do not understand how this can be scheduled. Also, should we also refund those who have already received their tokens back, what do you reckon?

Those i am talking about havent recieved their funds back , the issue with bug is fixed long time ago, but still they tokens are stuck in a black hole or something because some of them waiting 5 months some 6 months some 7 months, you should give refund to guys who have waited at least 3 month

it will be better that AB to do the AMA rather popping sometimes up in the chat, this litetally means you dont piority the AMA and dont Piority your community
fix it asap 5 months is not acceptable timeline for a AMA who promised long ago give a date and please dont say soon.

Lawsuits,bankruptcy that’s the facts so far.
Is there any guarantees that universa will not file for bankruptcy soon ?
Marketcap is $4 million, if this project has so much NDA and partnerships why not the foundation buy back the tokens to make the value stable ?

Universa does not manipulate the price. They have talked about it millions of time.
You must have lost your senses . read below.
 Next time make a better research before you comment something. The early investors and supporters are dropping bags one by one ,

“Once a week tried to sleep well.. and some idiots tried to dump us Smiley took some time to buy them out completely. Please sell to us:) it is stable fixed price deal:)”
Quote from AB
Link is under if you need to check .

https://t.me/Uexchange/38023

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:54:12 PM

http://
Well, of course there is no timetable, I do not understand how this can be scheduled. Also, should we also refund those who have already received their tokens back, what do you reckon?

Those i am talking about havent recieved their funds back , the issue with bug is fixed long time ago, but still they tokens are stuck in a black hole or something because some of them waiting 5 months some 6 months some 7 months, you should give refund to guys who have waited at least 3 month

it will be better that AB to do the AMA rather popping sometimes up in the chat, this litetally means you dont piority the AMA and dont Piority your community
fix it asap 5 months is not acceptable timeline for a AMA who promised long ago give a date and please dont say soon.

Lawsuits,bankruptcy that’s the facts so far.
Is there any guarantees that universa will not file for bankruptcy soon ?
Marketcap is $4 million, if this project has so much NDA and partnerships why not the foundation buy back the tokens to make the value stable ?

Universa does not manipulate the price. They have talked about it millions of time.
You must have lost your senses . read below.
 Next time make a better research before you comment something. The early investors and supporters are dropping bags one by one ,

“Once a week tried to sleep well.. and some idiots tried to dump us Smiley took some time to buy them out completely. Please sell to us:) it is stable fixed price deal:)”
Quote from AB
Link is under if you need to check .

https://t.me/Uexchange/38023

It was a long time ago in the beginning on exchange market for Universa. And you can see it by your link. It was more about people from bounty company and something like that. It is not like a deal with market volume what you are asking for.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:02:57 PM

This recent conversation is just another recurring theme in almost every altcoin thread here in Bitcointalk. And it usually happens during the tail end of every bear market Bitcoin and crypto has endured so far.

msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:17:02 PM

This recent conversation is just another recurring theme in almost every altcoin thread here in Bitcointalk. And it usually happens during the tail end of every bear market Bitcoin and crypto has endured so far.

Good point. Let's wait for the next run.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

Yes, you are right. It will be this way forever. Hope you are right about the tail of the bear market.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:42:06 PM

Yes, you are right. It will be this way forever. Hope you are right about the tail of the bear market.

I think the bear market has ended when BTC hit 3k. Though we can still see some distrust on the market. Once BTC goes over 6k we should see a more positive sentiment.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:16:31 PM

I think the bear market has ended when BTC hit 3k. Though we can still see some distrust on the market. Once BTC goes over 6k we should see a more positive sentiment.

Most are already bullish. Bitcoin rose by more than 50% in 4 months. Doesn't it tell us pretty clearly that the bear market has ended?
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:44:11 PM

For those who are interested in dev - today's news from dev chat https://t.me/UniversaDev/1549

Much cool stuff in the dev chat. It's funny how only 240 people are there while 11k in the main group and 2.5k in the exchange chat, but everyone will complain about the development without even being in the dev chat where AM shares tech info and answers questions.

Yes, much interesting info there. The tech is great and improving all the time. Now all we need is one or two implementations and price will go north. Already bought a ton of UTN at this price.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:39:36 PM

Most are already bullish. Bitcoin rose by more than 50% in 4 months. Doesn't it tell us pretty clearly that the bear market has ended?

Too early to tell. Remember that Bitcoin was artificially pumped to 5k over the night. Whoever did this can dump it this way as well. But I hope it won't happen and buyers will overwhelm sellers.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:59:21 PM

Great opportunity for Universa:
https://www.coinfi.com/news/541678/global-crypto-adoption-russia-to-test-cryptocurrencies-in-4-regions-finland-begins-regulation
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:29:51 PM

Too early to tell. Remember that Bitcoin was artificially pumped to 5k over the night. Whoever did this can dump it this way as well. But I hope it won't happen and buyers will overwhelm sellers.
if talking about bullish, there are people who say that crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, are already bullish!, 3000$ we will not meet again, maybe the lowest price on this wave is at $ 4000

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:54:31 PM

if talking about bullish, there are people who say that crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, are already bullish!, 3000$ we will not meet again, maybe the lowest price on this wave is at $ 4000

God knows what will be the market.
lovemachine

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:19:23 PM

I hope the market will grow at the end of the year.
McInzy

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:10:04 PM

Me too. Very hope to become rich for the Christmas  Wink
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:56:15 PM

Some good news today from devs: https://medium.com/universablockchain/april-changes-in-the-client-code-f1590d16f69b
They are really cool made a great deal.
McInzy

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:35:36 PM

Some good news today from devs: https://medium.com/universablockchain/april-changes-in-the-client-code-f1590d16f69b

Great job! Now Universa is very independent. I like this team for its perfect understanding of technologies and no fear of big solutions.
lovemachine

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:49:28 PM

Me too. Very hope to become rich for the Christmas  Wink

I think you have all the possibilities to become. Interesting news today.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:04:14 AM

ICANN taking away a domain name is not entirely possible, Not unless your domain is associate with scams or spreading viruses and malware they can suspend your domain anytime.

Maybe what happen here is their domain registrar from New Zealand sold their domain to other customers that why i always stick to the known registrar when it comes to domain.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:37:56 PM

ICANN taking away a domain name is not entirely possible, Not unless your domain is associate with scams or spreading viruses and malware they can suspend your domain anytime.

Maybe what happen here is their domain registrar from New Zealand sold their domain to other customers that why i always stick to the known registrar when it comes to domain.

One way or the other, that happened for the better. Now the project is more independent than it once was, which is definitely a good thing.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:43:19 PM

The domain register can’t just sell the domain to other clients. Universa net in USA had sue universa blockchain for infringement. You can read the law suits on the net, it’s not the first time lawsuit has been brought forward in connection to universa or Alexander Borodich. The effect of this can be seen on the price and the partnerships that had been made almost made 2 years ago don’t exist today . Everyone including John Mcafee went on theirs own way. Stuck here with this useless tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: