Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:19:15 PM

This recent conversation is just another recurring theme in almost every altcoin thread here in Bitcointalk. And it usually happens during the tail end of every bear market Bitcoin and crypto has endured so far.

Yes, you are right. It will be this way forever. Hope you are right about the tail of the bear market.

I think the bear market has ended when BTC hit 3k. Though we can still see some distrust on the market. Once BTC goes over 6k we should see a more positive sentiment.

Most are already bullish. Bitcoin rose by more than 50% in 4 months. Doesn't it tell us pretty clearly that the bear market has ended?

Too early to tell. Remember that Bitcoin was artificially pumped to 5k over the night. Whoever did this can dump it this way as well. But I hope it won't happen and buyers will overwhelm sellers.
if talking about bullish, there are people who say that crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, are already bullish!, 3000$ we will not meet again, maybe the lowest price on this wave is at $ 4000

God knows what will be the market.

I hope the market will grow at the end of the year.

Me too. Very hope to become rich for the Christmas  Wink

Depends on which years Christmas you mean...

In Pump and Dump we trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:41:32 PM

This recent conversation is just another recurring theme in almost every altcoin thread here in Bitcointalk. And it usually happens during the tail end of every bear market Bitcoin and crypto has endured so far.

Yes, you are right. It will be this way forever. Hope you are right about the tail of the bear market.

I think the bear market has ended when BTC hit 3k. Though we can still see some distrust on the market. Once BTC goes over 6k we should see a more positive sentiment.

Most are already bullish. Bitcoin rose by more than 50% in 4 months. Doesn't it tell us pretty clearly that the bear market has ended?

Too early to tell. Remember that Bitcoin was artificially pumped to 5k over the night. Whoever did this can dump it this way as well. But I hope it won't happen and buyers will overwhelm sellers.
if talking about bullish, there are people who say that crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, are already bullish!, 3000$ we will not meet again, maybe the lowest price on this wave is at $ 4000

God knows what will be the market.

I hope the market will grow at the end of the year.

Me too. Very hope to become rich for the Christmas  Wink

Depends on which years Christmas you mean...

I think he hopes this will be the next Christmas. We should expect good news from Tunisia this year, at least. Maybe some more partnerships will be revealed. This could give a few x's for sure. I think the ico price is more than reasonable this year.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:38:45 PM

Some good news today from devs: https://medium.com/universablockchain/april-changes-in-the-client-code-f1590d16f69b
They are really cool made a great deal.

ICANN taking away a domain name is not entirely possible, Not unless your domain is associate with scams or spreading viruses and malware they can suspend your domain anytime.

Maybe what happen here is their domain registrar from New Zealand sold their domain to other customers that why i always stick to the known registrar when it comes to domain.
The domain register can’t just sell the domain to other clients. Universa net in USA had sue universa blockchain for infringement. You can read the law suits on the net, it’s not the first time lawsuit has been brought forward in connection to universa or Alexander Borodich. The effect of this can be seen on the price and the partnerships that had been made almost made 2 years ago don’t exist today . Everyone including John Mcafee went on theirs own way. Stuck here with this useless tokens.

Not their fault that the court decided to take away their domain. Universa registered it earlier but since it was in the US and the company is also of US origin, the decision was made not in their favor. But who cares if that didn't affect the project in any negative way. On the contrary, it turned out to be beneficial for the project because they no longer depend on ICANN.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:59:03 PM

Some good news today from devs: https://medium.com/universablockchain/april-changes-in-the-client-code-f1590d16f69b

ICANN taking away a domain name is not entirely possible, Not unless your domain is associate with scams or spreading viruses and malware they can suspend your domain anytime.

Maybe what happen here is their domain registrar from New Zealand sold their domain to other customers that why i always stick to the known registrar when it comes to domain.
The domain register can’t just sell the domain to other clients. Universa net in USA had sue universa blockchain for infringement. You can read the law suits on the net, it’s not the first time lawsuit has been brought forward in connection to universa or Alexander Borodich. The effect of this can be seen on the price and the partnerships that had been made almost made 2 years ago don’t exist today . Everyone including John Mcafee went on theirs own way. Stuck here with this useless tokens.

Not their fault that the court decided to take away their domain. Universa registered it earlier but since it was in the US and the company is also of US origin, the decision was made not in their favor. But who cares if that didn't affect the project in any negative way. On the contrary, it turned out to be beneficial for the project because they no longer depend on ICANN.

No problem at all with it. Did blockchain start malfunction because of that? No. Did it impact it in any negative way? No. Moreover, it only improved - no more dependencies on third parties. So what on earth is a problem then? There is none. The only negative is that price hurt but since that's not caused by any real problems but rather by market inadequate valuation, I couldn't care less. It will bounce back.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:50:15 PM

Markets are the ultimate gauge for the health of any project and Universa is a sick, old and dying man.

Do you really believe this? Then why did Bitcoin and Ethereum lost their value? Did they become worse off? No, their technologies got better. Still, their price decreased a lot. It follows that markets do a poor job accessing an asset. Also, we saw many useless bitcoin forks that had huge gains. Again, that disprove the reasonability of your statement.
Markets often overvalue and undervalue.

But I believe that sooner or later markets will probably access an asset more or less reasonably. But looking at today values doesn't tell a thing about the real health of the project.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:21:10 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 10:37:17 PM by ampirebus

No problem at all with it. Did blockchain start malfunction because of that? No. Did it impact it in any negative way? No. Moreover, it only improved - no more dependencies on third parties. So what on earth is a problem then? There is none. The only negative is that price hurt but since that's not caused by any real problems but rather by market inadequate valuation, I couldn't care less. It will bounce back.

Valuation of Universa is completely adequate, it's fair market price is reasonably right around 1-3 cent at time of writing. Team has lost so much ground in the past year, due to mis-management and lack of nurturing a core audience. What Universa is trying to accomplish for the next 1-3 years, isn't even good enough to compete with the top 100 cryptos today.

In short, Universa doesn't care if you're an investor. They operate on the basis of only being a "company," who works with other companies. That's it, nothing else matters to them, even then they fail miserably with B2B negotiations.

The best piece of news that's coming for Universa (in over 1.5 years) is their publicly (yes publicly) funded hardware wallet, set to launch at the end of this year. Users don't even have a usable software wallet and yet the team is trying to create the next ledger.

They claim price will increase again because of all the pressure from the few community members that remain, but based on what? Based on Bitcoin going back to 20k? If Universa's price increase, it will be pumped and dumped, because it's based only on momentary hype bursts from useless, non-functioning partnership.

Don't invest in this coin, there are many, many other projects that have gone above and beyond what the Universa team has done or is trying to do, with greater efficiency, transparency and technological capabilities, while caring about their community dearly. Because they know, a good crypto doesn't derive value on false promises, missed deadlines, lack of transparency, inadequate development and non-existent marketing.

Markets are the ultimate gauge for the health of any project and Universa is a sick, old and dying man.

In short, Universa doesn't care if you're an investor. They operate on the basis of only being a "company," who works with other companies. That's it, nothing else matters to them, even then they fail miserably with B2B negotiations.

Universa does care about their investors. That's why we are present on all social media and answer the questions you may have. As for negotiations, we already have many partnerships and pilots.

The best piece of news that's coming for Universa (in over 1.5 years) is their publicly (yes publicly) funded hardware wallet, set to launch at the end of this year. Users don't even have a usable software wallet and yet the team is trying to create the next ledger.

We expect the wallet to be ready in September. We also plan to launch a software wallet but after the launch of the hardware wallet.

They claim price will increase again because of all the pressure from the few community members that remain, but based on what? Based on Bitcoin going back to 20k? If Universa's price increase, it will be pumped and dumped, because it's based only on momentary hype bursts from useless, non-functioning partnership.

You must be mistaken because the team doesn't comment on the price. Again, the negotiations are in place and we will share the details after we have final results. We have also mentioned many times that UTN(-P) is not a coin, it is a token, which price is related not only to the market, but also to it's demand. And demand itself is going to increase by multiple factors.

Don't invest in this coin, there are many, many other projects that have gone above and beyond what the Universa team has done or is trying to do, with greater efficiency, transparency and technological capabilities, while caring about their community dearly. Because they know, a good crypto doesn't derive value on false promises, missed deadlines, lack of transparency, inadequate development and non-existent marketing.

You may have a wrong perception about our technology. It seems that you were concerned about the fact that the recipient has to confirm the receipt of the tokens. But as I mentioned in our past discussion, that is no longer a case. We always add new materials to our https://kb.universablockchain.com and publish updates in our web client chat. Feel free to read it be up-to-date on our development.  
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:35:45 AM

Do you really believe this? Then why did Bitcoin and Ethereum lost their value? Did they become worse off? No, their technologies got better. Still, their price decreased a lot. It follows that markets do a poor job accessing an asset. Also, we saw many useless bitcoin forks that had huge gains. Again, that disprove the reasonability of your statement.

But I believe that sooner or later markets will probably access an asset more or less reasonably. But looking at today values doesn't tell a thing about the real health of the project.

When talking about markets, price is only 1 metric/gunge for health. There are so many elements that encompass what a market is and behavior of it. Limited understanding of these facts will lead to similar conclusions like the one stated above, because he cherry picked it and immediately was drawn to his comfort zone of development vs price.

Universa has 2k real daily volume btw everyone, is this healthy? Is it healthy Universa never surpassed 1 mil real volume in all the time it has been trading on exchanges or 100k in the last 1 year? Even launching during a 10k Bitcoin and being funded 28 million during the ICO? This all reflects directly on the status of Universa. dead. Not even in 2013 the top 10 coins out of like 30/50 all had volumes above 10k, when the markets where pennies compared to the size they are today.  

There are so many other facts, about 20 other factors we can get into details here about the markets and gauging health of coins, but my time is wasted on educating the ignorant and clueless shills/universa team themselves.

Are there P&D outliers, yeah sure there are. But in general, you can gauge any project's performance, with Bitcoin's market status taken into consideration, to determine the health of any project. There are many metrics to follow through when determining health of coins, but it will give you the best possible picture in determining how a coin and business is functioning. You can even determine particular events that occured with a coin, correlated to any movement the company made if you understand the past, present and context of the market. Obviously not going to get into details here, because I'm ultimately wasting my time in this cesspool of a thread.

Amoredore is a dev for Universa btw, which is also Ampirebus (who controls about 20 puppet accounts that post regularly on this thread)

To add to all that, he cherry picked this one statement and took it out of context. I don't know how much less intelligent you can get, but this is pretty much the bottom here.

>When talking about markets, price is only 1 metric/gunge for health. There are so many elements that encompass what a market is and behavior of it. Limited understanding of these facts will lead to similar conclusions like the one stated above, because he cherry picked it and immediately was drawn to his comfort zone of development vs price.

Universa has 2k real daily volume btw everyone, is this healthy? Is it healthy Universa never surpassed 1 mil real volume in all the time it has been trading on exchanges or 100k in the last 1 year? Even launching during a 10k Bitcoin and being funded 28 million during the ICO? This all reflects directly on the status of Universa. dead. Not even in 2013 the top 10 coins out of like 30/50 all had volumes above 10k, when the markets where pennies compared to the size they are today.

Exchanges/trading volumes are not main for the very moment as the team has mentioned many times. Universa is not looking for success by any kind of speculative factor in order to just to impress the public. We constnatly work on the development of the actual product. And we always publish results at our development/webclient updares chatrooms. https://t.me/UniversaDev https://t.me/UniversaWebClient You pretend to be an crypto expert, but can't look further than trading volumes and price? Why not to contact Alexander Myodov, for example, who is always opened for any questions in order to deepen your knowledge regarding the blockchain technology?

>Obviously not going to get into details here, because I'm ultimately wasting my time in this cesspool of a thread.

Then why do you keep coming here for more than a month for now? Smiley You've got so much spare time to waste? Then why not to use it with a profit and get aware about the Universa here https://kb.universablockchain.com/p/2#

>To add to all that, he cherry picked this one statement and took it out of context. I don't know how much less intelligent you can get, but this is pretty much the bottom here.

Mind your language, please. Everybody's free to have their personal opinion, but we talk to you respectfully and ask you to the same to all of the community members.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

This style of conversation is very similar to the Baron from Metro:Exodus... As you were listening, the Baron has spoken.

However the truth is that UTN supporters live in Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. Is this guy right? Is Universa team right? Who is him? Who are they? Who is the real evil one? What is behind it? Believe? Despair? Illusion? Delusion? Who knows...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:22:14 PM

When talking about markets, price is only 1 metric/gunge for health. There are so many elements that encompass what a market is and behavior of it. Limited understanding of these facts will lead to similar conclusions like the one stated above, because he cherry picked it and immediately was drawn to his comfort zone of development vs price.

There are so many other facts, about 20 other factors we can get into details here about the markets and gauging health of coins, but my time is wasted on educating the ignorant and clueless shills/universa team themselves.

Are there P&D outliers, yeah sure there are. But in general, you can gauge any project's performance, with Bitcoin's market status taken into consideration, to determine the health of any project. There are many metrics to follow through when determining health of coins, but it will give you the best possible picture in determining how a coin and business is functioning. You can even determine particular events that occured with a coin, correlated to any movement the company made if you understand the past, present and context of the market. Obviously not going to get into details here, because I'm ultimately wasting my time in this cesspool of a thread.

Amoredore is a dev for Universa btw, which is also Ampirebus (who controls about 20 puppet accounts that post regularly on this thread)

To add to all that, he cherry picked this one statement and took it out of context. I don't know how much less intelligent you can get, but this is pretty much the bottom here.

>When talking about markets, price is only 1 metric/gunge for health. There are so many elements that encompass what a market is and behavior of it. Limited understanding of these facts will lead to similar conclusions like the one stated above, because he cherry picked it and immediately was drawn to his comfort zone of development vs price.

Exchanges/trading volumes are not main for the very moment as the team has mentioned many times. Universa is not looking for success by any kind of speculative factor in order to just to impress the public. We constnatly work on the development of the actual product. And we always publish results at our development/webclient updares chatrooms. https://t.me/UniversaDev https://t.me/UniversaWebClient You pretend to be an crypto expert, but can't look further than trading volumes and price? Why not to contact Alexander Myodov, for example, who is always opened for any questions in order to deepen your knowledge regarding the blockchain technology?

>Obviously not going to get into details here, because I'm ultimately wasting my time in this cesspool of a thread.

Then why do you keep coming here for more than a month for now? Smiley You've got so much spare time to waste? Then why not to use it with a profit and get aware about the Universa here https://kb.universablockchain.com/p/2#

>To add to all that, he cherry picked this one statement and took it out of context. I don't know how much less intelligent you can get, but this is pretty much the bottom here.

Mind your language, please. Everybody's free to have their personal opinion, but we talk to you respectfully and ask you to the same to all of the community members.

That's the reality of it all. BTW Ampirebus, choke on my dick. You have no community, this thread is all puppets. Stop pretending you piece of shit.

Sorry, but the conversation in such expressions is not possible. Mind the language please.
We have given the answers to all your questions but it seems you are not interested in it. Ok, it is your way. The conversation is over.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:43:36 PM

That's the reality of it all. BTW Ampirebus, choke on my dick. You have no community, this thread is all puppets. Stop pretending you piece of shit.

Sorry, but the conversation in such expressions is not possible. Mind the language please.
We have given the answers to all your questions but it seems you are not interested in it. Ok, it is your way. The conversation is over.

It keeps getting better and better. This episode of universa will end like a house of cards . They have no news to share , no AMA , no partnerships, no answers. Even, borodich started to write articles that’s meaningless just to put universa name on news feed.All that we hear is fruitless answers that adds null value to the discussion to prove that this project is alive and thriving.
Microsoft, Amazon, ibm all announced blockchain for b2band b2g . Where is UTN wallet? Where is dex ? Where is nodes? Where is unicorn tokens based on Universa Platform? Where is IOB ? Where is smartgold tokens based on Universa Platform? Where is Alfa bank? Where is universahack?
“We held a thinktank in the Universa Moscow office and started preparations for an extremely large-scale hackathon UniversaHack2018 scheduled for March, 12–18 in 11 cities (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ulyanovsk, Krasnodar, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Vladivostok, Minsk). ”

This whole thing is a joke. 
https://medium.com/universablockchain/next-100-days-72b89b05314c
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:06:03 PM

It keeps getting better and better. This episode of universa will end like a house of cards . They have no news to share , no AMA , no partnerships, no answers. Even, borodich started to write articles that’s meaningless just to put universa name on news feed.All that we hear is fruitless answers that adds null value to the discussion to prove that this project is alive and thriving.
Microsoft, Amazon, ibm all announced blockchain for b2band b2g . Where is UTN wallet? Where is dex ? Where is nodes? Where is unicorn tokens based on Universa Platform? Where is IOB ? Where is smartgold tokens based on Universa Platform? Where is Alfa bank? Where is universahack?
“We held a thinktank in the Universa Moscow office and started preparations for an extremely large-scale hackathon UniversaHack2018 scheduled for March, 12–18 in 11 cities (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ulyanovsk, Krasnodar, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Vladivostok, Minsk). ”

Here are some today news https://medium.com/universablockchain/3-essential-strategies-on-how-to-become-a-successful-blockchain-developer-b9df3f07ccb1

So you can not say we have no news. Also please join dev chat and web client chat - regular updates there.

cryptomoniker

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:21:30 PM

Here are some today news https://medium.com/universablockchain/3-essential-strategies-on-how-to-become-a-successful-blockchain-developer-b9df3f07ccb1

So you can not say we have no news. Also please join dev chat and web client chat - regular updates there.

This is getting ridiculous and you know that right? It’s a like a con artist you ask about partnerships and progress proof ? You answer 😂
What
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:10:06 PM

This is getting ridiculous and you know that right? It’s a like a con artist you ask about partnerships and progress proof ? You answer 😂
What

Why are you asking the same questions for the same time and then not satisfied with the same answers? Why are you moving by the circle all the time?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:22:39 PM

The hypocrisy, projection, excuses and blatant lies runs rampant. You continue to quote me out of context, while leaving our key pieces of discussion that you will not touch.

I will say this again, there's a reason why Universa continues to lose followers on Twitter and Telegram group. There are reasons why domain name was lost (and no not because of what they stated, that's their cover-up story) and why UTNP is still used instead of UTN. There are reasons why you continue to exclaim development is working, but in-fact all the platforms are exactly the same as they were a year ago. No matter what small tweaks have been done, 1.5 years have passed by, and the mainnet is exactly in the same shape as it was 1 year ago.

If i had a time-machine, and went back 1 year ago. I TRULY PROMISE YOU GUYS, i would not notice 1 difference about Universa, aside from their seized domain names and some GUI improvements on their beta. The backend stuff is a different story, but who fucking knows? All we have is text and pictures, nothing that can proove anything. Everything Universa has is hearsay, coming from the team only. We can't actually verify anything, we can't see anything, all we know is what they've told us from "business relations to development". It's fucking madness the lack of transparency. Get a fucking grip, and your heads out of your ass. Universa's blockchain is no longer a new-kid on the block with machine guns, it's a dying old-man.

And no, despite your best attempts to slander me cunt, I've been following this scamcoin for over a year. I know every development update, every piece of information that has gone out since day 1. I was never here for the price, i was always here for the tech. There's only 1 reason i mention markets, because the project is dying and the market is dead along with it. It's not healthy for any crypto to be in a state like this, despite your continued best efforts to depict yourself as one who understands how cryptocurrencies function. Unlike the picture you try to paint, you're only source of traffic is this thread. This is why you are so heartbroken every-time someone gives critical judgement.

There's reasons why Universa is dead and that's for what i've stated many many many times, but not once have you ever quoted it? Lack of transparency, lack of community, lack of updates, lack OF REAL INTEGRATIONS OF THE BLOCKCHAIN and most of all, lack of respect for people. The only thing this project rides on, is the false hope AB gives with his "NDAs" imagine that, everyone is putting their trust into 1 man that signed a paper that he can't even tell us or follow through with anything. A fucking joke, truly a fucking mockery. Who believes this? No one does, only a handful of paid-shills who are manipulating a handful of people.

There are 100s of projects that have REAL DEVELOPMENT and REAL PARTNERSHIPS and have USABLE TECH and ARE NOT SPECULATIVE, but Universa is not one of them. Sadly, this project is run by incompetent Russians, who've walked away with 28million USD on hookers, blowjobs and cocaine.

Sad reality really. I wish this project had something I could talk positively about, but unfortunately, there's nothing anymore. One year ago Universa was like a gem and even more so during its ICO, crypto evolves at an alarming rate though. Unfortunately, this project is run by idiots who are blindfolded and virtually nothing has changed.

I'm glad you are here, I continue to follow your conversations with Ampirebus, your conversations give me many lessons and better understand this project, I was fortunate because I have sold my UTNP token at the last pump, and now I am starting to think about buying again or not
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:49:11 PM

What

Why are you asking the same questions for the same time and then not satisfied with the same answers? Why are you moving by the circle all the time?

Usually, they are here not for the answers. They are here to manipulate. Do not know their aim but it is not to help the project to develop definitely.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

@tk808 must be a burned investor who bought the top and sold the bottom .. and is now butthurt and releasing his frustrations like this. That is one option. He has made his point and he got the answers - and not just once. But he is still returning and repeating those things in cycles. I don't understand why.

Second option is that he is a paid FUDer or a FUDer from his own interest - to lower the prices of UTNP on the market. I don't know. I personally don't see any other explanation why would he still be returning after he got the answers and is not invested in the project anymore. And he is not the only one like that here. There is quite a few of them that keep returning in cycles with the same FUD. Looks very suspicious to me.

So, a note to all other who are reading this thread: there is a chance that these people are a group of FUDers, trying to lower the price. Don't be played by them.

The prices are now perfect to accumulate and that's exactly what I'm doing. I've heard that the smart investors buy low... Smiley
cryptomoniker

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:38:38 PM

@tk808 must be a burned investor who bought the top and sold the bottom .. and is now butthurt and releasing his frustrations like this. That is one option. He has made his point and he got the answers - and not just once. But he is still returning and repeating those things in cycles. I don't understand why.

Second option is that he is a paid FUDer or a FUDer from his own interest - to lower the prices of UTNP on the market. I don't know. I personally don't see any other explanation why would he still be returning after he got the answers and is not invested in the project anymore. And he is not the only one like that here. There is quite a few of them that keep returning in cycles with the same FUD. Looks very suspicious to me.

So, a note to all other who are reading this thread: there is a chance that these people are a group of FUDers, trying to lower the price. Don't be played by them.

The prices are now perfect to accumulate and that's exactly what I'm doing. I've heard that the smart investors buy low... Smiley

Well, Just a few of the same puppets are here saying bs things and trying investors not to question about progress and proof. Ask, the admins about
AMA ?
IOB?
Wallet?
Website?
Unicorn?
Smartgold?
Nodes?
Alfa bank?
Malaysia ?
Smart money?
HODL?
Universahack ?
Smartcity?
Ruble?
EY?
750k user 2018 ?”We have opened accounts for 750 thousand people by now. In the world, there are 30 million crypto wallets created altogether. Among them, 750 thousand are those of Universa. This means that we already have the control of 2% of the world market, and this is merely a start. That is why to become one of the top five is a realistic goal, rather than an ambitious goal. We are more than capable to make it to the 5th or 6th position.”

“We offered the product the market and launched our project. Our product was finished, which is not typical for a Token Sale. In most cases the developers introduce their White Paper and promise to issue their product in 2–3 years.
– Where is it being used now? !!!!!

The list can go on and on .

YOU KNOW YOU CANT BS ANYMORE Wink
ANYONE THAT TRY TO IGNORE THE ABOVE FACTS ATE PAID TO SUPPORT OR HAS A NO IQ !!!

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 04:19:18 AM

~snip~

Real Investors just buy a coin without shouting it Cheesy, A smart investors don't say what your saying, they just buy silently so it wont affect the price.

Based on your post your just a smart shill and nothing else Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:33:26 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 12:10:47 PM by johanus

@cryptomoniker

All those questions were already answered by the mods here or in telegram. Many times. Things are in progress / development. There were even some recent official updates on some of those topics.

You people have no patience. Things take time and cannot be done in a month. This is a serious project and serious things need time to develop FFS.

~snip~

Real Investors just buy a coin without shouting it Cheesy, A smart investors don't say what your saying, they just buy silently so it wont affect the price.

Based on your post your just a smart shill and nothing else Cheesy

Haha Cheesy
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:49:48 PM

Well, Just a few of the same puppets are here saying bs things and trying investors not to question about progress and proof. Ask, the admins about
AMA ?
IOB?
Wallet?
Website?
Unicorn?
Smartgold?
Nodes?
Alfa bank?
Malaysia ?
Smart money?
HODL?
Universahack ?
Smartcity?
Ruble?
EY?
750k user 2018 ?”We have opened accounts for 750 thousand people by now. In the world, there are 30 million crypto wallets created altogether. Among them, 750 thousand are those of Universa. This means that we already have the control of 2% of the world market, and this is merely a start. That is why to become one of the top five is a realistic goal, rather than an ambitious goal. We are more than capable to make it to the 5th or 6th position.”

“We offered the product the market and launched our project. Our product was finished, which is not typical for a Token Sale. In most cases the developers introduce their White Paper and promise to issue their product in 2–3 years.
– Where is it being used now? !!!!!

The list can go on and on .

YOU KNOW YOU CANT BS ANYMORE Wink
ANYONE THAT TRY TO IGNORE THE ABOVE FACTS ATE PAID TO SUPPORT OR HAS A NO IQ !!!

Sorry bro but it is about nothing... No idea in your words.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: