Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149005 times)
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

I suppose many are not happy that Colx will be the #1 privacy coin in 2018 and now are starting attacks against Colx like its ww3. Happy new year everyone!

I am a Verge and COLX hodler for life but I really cannot see how it is better than Verge. I believe there is a future for both but XVG will always be the better one imo. The newbies will probably help soar up the value for COLX in 2018 depending on how good Verge does because COLX can potentially follow the same footprint.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Bought a few thousand Colx today. I am looking for privacy coins who haven't moon yet since I believe privacy coins are the trend in 2018. Hoping that my first trade in this year would be a lot more profitable than last year. Cheers to 2018!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:00 AM

WARNING!!!  FOLLOWING ON FROM THEIR THWARTED DDoS ATTACKS IT LOOKS VERY MUCH TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOW RESORTING TO PRICE MANIPULATION TACTICS!!!

IF THERE'S ANY SEASONED TRADERS OUT THERE PLEASE DO AN AUTOPSY ON THE RECENT TRADES AND SEE IF YOU CONCUR WITH ME?

THEY AREN'T TRADING TO MAKE MONEY!! THEY ARE LOSING MONEY TRADING THE PRICE DOWN!!

SEE IF ANYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME???

MANY THANKS!

I saw this a few days ago.   Someone was buying/selling a bunch of smaller orders every few seconds for like 20% less than anything else.   It's really annoying to see it in action and you can't do anything about it.

Your signature here
pete898

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:49:04 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:33:42 AM by pete898

Hello,

Is there a way to fix the wrong COLX price on blockfolio Huh?

Thanks a lot Smiley

Yes, by manipulating the market down!  Which is what they are doing!!!  

As COLX is so new, and the price is still low, and it's currently only available to buy and sell on two relatively small exchanges, the 'powers that be', with their unlimited deep pockets and resources, can, relatively easily for them, move it about at will unfortunately. They have had many years practice at manipulating much bigger markets, like the silver market as a prime example, so manipulating a 'baby' like COLX is mere child's play to them, unfortunately for us!

JP Morgan Ordered To Stand Trial For Antitrust & Silver Market Rigging...

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2017/03/26/jp-morgan-ordered-to-stand-trial-for-antitrust-silver-market-rigging/

U.S. appeals court revives JPMorgan silver futures rigging lawsuits...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-lawsuit-silver/u-s-appeals-court-revives-jpmorgan-silver-futures-rigging-lawsuits-idUSKBN15G4Z8

But they just pay the millions of dollars in fines as they have already made billions from manipulating the markets... and just put it down as a 'cost of doing business'!!!

The bigger COLX gets, then harder it will become for them to manipulate it... but, in the meantime, there's unfortunately very little that we can do about it... (Unless anyone else has any bright ideas on the matter?)

The new listing on Cryptopia will definitely help, but won't really be a solution, as they'll still be able to do exactly the same there as well; it will just be a little bit harder work for them.

But it does prove, without any shadow of doubt, just how worried they are about COLX really taking off... otherwise they wouldn't be pouring so much time, effort, money and resources into trying to stop it!

But now the time has come my friends to turn the tables on them and play them at their very own game!  Smiley

This is their 'End Game' now, but don't worry, good ALWAYS wins over evil...

And we are ALL Anonymous... and we will overcome!!  

More Power to you!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:35:55 AM by pete898

Did you ever wonder who 'Satoshi Nakamoto' really is..?

Bitcoin is a CIA OP; set up many years ago, with the soul intention of leading everyone, like sheep to their slaughter, into their New World Order!

What supportive evidence do I have to substantiate and backup this very bold statement; you may well ask... as it is a very good questing indeed...

Well, if you look at the cover of the January 9th 1988 cover of 'The Economist' magazine, then maybe the pieces of this massive puzzle will begin to fall into place for you too...

ATTENTION!: This is the cover of a magazine called 'The Economist' and was published in 1988. Notice the date on the gold coin (Bitcoin) around the eagles neck?

January 9th 1988 it was predicted in 2018 their 'One World Digital Currency' would be here! Strange, how 30 years prior, it was predicted Bitcoin would be here now! How is this possible? The only possible logical answer is that Bitcoin was planned 30 years ago and slowly pushed in this direction on schedule. They didn't predict the date, they KNEW the date!!

A phoenix rising out of fire, but what is burning? Looks like paper money is burning. ...take this as a warning. Bitcoin is all the buzz just before 2018 arrives! 30 years ago those in power warned you of what was coming in 2018!!

So ANY coin with 'BITCOIN' in it's title is part of their plan as it's CIA Dev Teams...

SELL BITCOIN AND BUY COLX NOW!!  Before the price drops too low... LOL ...Knowledge is Power... and, as I said in my last post, all we have to do is turn the tables on them now; and their dastardly plan is foiled!  lol   Smiley

They play with our new baby... it's time to drop theirs!  Like a rock!!!    Grin

And we are ALL Anonymous... and we are in the know... they won't know what's hit them!! ...so we WILL overcome!!  

More Power to you!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:28:08 AM by pete898

JOIN THE COLX REVOLUTION; IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN!

Finally the tables are starting to turn... Join the COLX Peaceful Rebellion now!

Click the Link to hear the new COLX ANTHEM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn2jWwG0jS4

TALKING 'BOUT A REVOLUTION!

Don't you know they're talkin' about a revolution, it sounds like a whisper

While they're standing in the welfare lines

Crying at the doorsteps of those armies of salvation

Wasting time in the unemployment lines

Sitting around waiting for a promotion

Poor people gonna rise up and get their share

Poor people gonna rise up and take what's theirs

Don't you know you better run run run run run run run run run run run run

I said you better run run run run run run run run run run run run

'Cause finally the tables are starting to turn, talkin' 'bout a revolution

Yes, finally the tables are starting to turn, talkin' 'bout a revolution

Oh no, talkin' 'bout a revolution

Oh, I been standing in the welfare lines

Crying at the doorsteps of those armies of salvation

Wasting time in the unemployment lines

Sitting around waiting for a promotion

And finally the tables are starting to turn, talkin' 'bout a revolution

Yes, finally the tables are starting to turn, talkin' 'bout a revolution

Songwriters: Tracy L Chapman

Talkin' Bout a Revolution lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Bought a few thousand Colx today. I am looking for privacy coins who haven't moon yet since I believe privacy coins are the trend in 2018. Hoping that my first trade in this year would be a lot more profitable than last year. Cheers to 2018!

Good luck and you made a very wise choice my friend...    (y)

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

I suppose many are not happy that Colx will be the #1 privacy coin in 2018 and now are starting attacks against Colx like its ww3. Happy new year everyone!

Yes my friend, as you rightly say it's now ww3!  See my latest few posts as our first retaliation back at them...  Smiley

Stay Strong!   (y)

phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I'm looking forward to the year 2018,
I have a damn good feeling about COLX !!!
COLX will unleash a firestorm in 2018
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Hello,

Thanks a lot Smiley

As COLX is so new, and the price is still low, and it's currently only available to buy and sell on two relatively small exchanges, the 'powers that be', with their unlimited deep pockets and resources, can, relatively easily for them, move it about at will unfortunately. They have had many years practice at manipulating much bigger markets, like the silver market as a prime example, so manipulating a 'baby' like COLX is mere child's play to them, unfortunately for us!

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2017/03/26/jp-morgan-ordered-to-stand-trial-for-antitrust-silver-market-rigging/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-lawsuit-silver/u-s-appeals-court-revives-jpmorgan-silver-futures-rigging-lawsuits-idUSKBN15G4Z8

But they just pay the millions of dollars in fines as they have already made billions from manipulating the markets... and just put it down as a 'cost of doing business'!!!

The bigger COLX gets, then harder it will become for them to manipulate it... but, in the meantime, there's unfortunately very little that we can do about it... (Unless anyone else has any bright ideas on the matter?)

The new listing on Cryptopia will definitely help, but won't really be a solution, as they'll still be able to do exactly the same there as well; it will just be a little bit harder work for them.

But it does prove, without any shadow of doubt, just how worried they are about COLX really taking off... otherwise they wouldn't be pouring so much time, effort, money and resources into trying to stop it!

But now the time has come my friends to turn the tables on them and play them at their very own game!  Smiley

More Power to you!

Pete, I honestly dont care they are dropping prices. Im just buying more Wink
Ddos-ing + trying to manipulate the price (in a maybe negative way) should say enough.
Have faith and stay strong, people are panicking (since 99% are overnight traders). Time will tell boys, but im in this for the long run Wink

-Jan
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 02:05:29 PM by pete898

Hello,

Thanks a lot Smiley

More Power to you!

Pete, I honestly dont care they are dropping prices. Im just buying more Wink
Ddos-ing + trying to manipulate the price (in a maybe negative way) should say enough.
Have faith and stay strong, people are panicking (since 99% are overnight traders). Time will tell boys, but im in this for the long run Wink

-Jan

Hi Jan and yes that's an excellent perspective and strategy to adopt... and yes I'm doing exactly the same as that too...

Just a shame more people aren't as smart as you!

Have a COLOSSUS 2018!!

Dizarek73

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Hi mates, where do you recommend me to purchase some COLXs Novaexchange or Coinsmarket, the last one has more volume but the first has some COLXs sell orders at 40 sats, what is  a bit strange.
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

ColossusCoinXT (COLX) bull run coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqGdwDfCRZg     (y)

could this be the next verge?

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Hi mates, where do you recommend me to purchase some COLXs Novaexchange or Coinsmarket, the last one has more volume but the first has some COLXs sell orders at 40 sats, what is  a bit strange.

Novaexchange is closing down and not taking on new registrations... They were doing the coin-swap which ended on the 28th December 2017... So I'd recommend Coinmarket until the new Cryptopia listing goes live... The team crowdfunding campaign paid the 2.2 Bitcoins listing fee already, so everybody is just waiting now till their admin/Devs adds it and it goes live... which will be another very exciting; one small step forward for man, one giant leap for mankind!

P.S. This is the other current live alternative - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

Jan1337

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

I honestly think that bitcoin is not only losing ground but that the crypto market is looking for a new secure place to store capital. In Europe (or atleast in my country) we recently have to pay an insane amount of tax over recently optained gains (Profit) capital tax the more capital you have the higher the tax will be now al the early crypto adapters (Whales) or whatever you call them are looking for ways to avoid doing so hence the recent intrest in privacy coins and when we follow the market trend after a price spike in this case verge people are going to look for new cheaper coins that are simular or even better than the one that recenly spiked and whith the new people who just blindly follow the money i think a 350 mc witch is only 1/6th of verge his marcetcap currenly is somthing that we can reach Wink
200 mil is more reasonable but whith 2018 beying the year of the alt coin i think we got this in the pocket Smiley

I mean the current corrections are peanuts compared to the 3000 we gained the last week.

The crypto market just lost 49 billion in holliday value... we did lose a little of our marcetcap But compared to 80% of the market this is peanuts.
This coin is being shilled in random facebookpost i see floating around when this cryptomarket hits a new AllTimeHigh in the first week of jan we will have a new roadmap and a new exchance COLX is Going to EXPLODE!!

Dizarek73

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Hi mates, where do you recommend me to purchase some COLXs Novaexchange or Coinsmarket, the last one has more volume but the first has some COLXs sell orders at 40 sats, what is  a bit strange.

Novaexchange is closing down and not taking on new registrations... They were doing the coin-swap which ended on the 28th December 2017... So I'd recommend Coinmarket until the new Cryptopia listing goes live... The team crowdfunding campaign paid the 2.2 Bitcoins listing fee already, so everybody is just waiting now till their admin/Devs adds it and it goes live... which will be another very exciting; one small step forward for man, one giant leap for mankind!

P.S. This is the other current live alternative - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

Oh thanks Pete, you are doing well job talking so good about COLX ! The marketcap is ridiculous for COLX and a listing on Cryptopia will be amazing.

I´ve saw you have a crypto book and i am really interested in read it, so if you could PM the pdf link i will appreciate that!
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

I honestly think that bitcoin is not only losing ground but that the crypto market is looking for a new secure place to store capital. In Europe (or atleast in my country) we recently have to pay an insane amount of tax over recently optained gains (Profit) capital tax the more capital you have the higher the tax will be now al the early crypto adapters (Whales) or whatever you call them are looking for ways to avoid doing so hence the recent intrest in privacy coins and when we follow the market trend after a price spike in this case verge people are going to look for new cheaper coins that are simular or even better than the one that recenly spiked and whith the new people who just blindly follow the money i think a 350 mc witch is only 1/6th of verge his marcetcap currenly is somthing that we can reach Wink
200 mil is more reasonable but whith 2018 beying the year of the alt coin i think we got this in the pocket Smiley

I mean the current corrections are peanuts compared to the 3000 we gained the last week.

The crypto market just lost 49 billion in holliday value... we did lose a little of our marcetcap But compared to 80% of the market this is peanuts.
This coin is being shilled in random facebookpost i see floating around when this cryptomarket hits a new AllTimeHigh in the first week of jan we will have a new roadmap and a new exchance COLX is Going to EXPLODE!!

Very eloquently put Jan, and I'm delighted to have someone to chat with here who is already on the exact same page that I'm on...  I called out one shill on here last week and they soon skulked off with their tail between their lags and they've not been back since thankfully! Also, the two people on Reddit who promised to buy my 100,000 COLX for two pizzas and two cokes offer; one of them I traced back to a fake facebook profile so more shills just wasting my time! Probably to confirm my address as I had to send it to them for the delivery address, which I did but then no pizzas ever arrived! That said, they already know exactly where I live, and they are more than welcome to come and visit me any time they like...

All the best

Pete...

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Oh thanks Pete, you are doing well job talking so good about COLX ! The marketcap is ridiculous for COLX and a listing on Cryptopia will be amazing.

I´ve saw you have a crypto book and i am really interested in read it, so if you could PM the pdf link i will appreciate that!

Many thanks for your very kind words Jan and I do my best...  Smiley

Sure, if you PM me your email address I'll send it over as an attachment... I need to update the last few chapters now for COLX but I've someone working on that already, but the rest is still current...

Jan1337

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Very eloquently put Jan, and I'm delighted to have someone to chat with here who is already on the exact same page that I'm on...  I called out one shill on here last week and they soon skulked off with their tail between their lags and they've not been back since thankfully! Also, the two people on Reddit who promised to buy my 100,000 COLX for two pizzas and two cokes offer; one of them I traced back to a fake facebook profile so more shills just wasting my time! Probably to confirm my address as I had to send it to them for the delivery address, which I did but then no pizzas ever arrived! That said, they already know exactly where I live, and they are more than welcome to come and visit me any time they like...

All the best

Pete...

Pete,

I would be happy to buy you the pizza's and two cokes if you ever get hungry again Wink

Too bad people can be straight up and scam people in such ways... Lets see what 2018 brings us, and the rest of the COLX community, as stated before i think this is just the beginning of COLX and i keep having faith in this project and its team!

Jan

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON

This is one of my all-time favourites...

I hope that you enjoy it too...

Click the link below to listen to the audio-book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yIHUXEaFJ0

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: