Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149002 times)
Jan1337

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

Enjoy a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

Yeah its freakin insane! Unfortunately my pockets are not that deep, I have been buying more COLX and almost up to 2m (was coming from 1.1m). Maybe someday, but that masternode wont be there anytime soon, atleast not for me haha.

Wish i had the money laying arround for a MN. But as for now i'm just going with the price drops, dropping the money I can miss into those sweet COLX and hold as long as possible.

Thanks Pete! Hopefully 2018 will be your year Wink

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

I'm not sure if anybody is doing it yet with COLX or not; but I've already thought that we could maybe put together some sort of shared masternode pools... i.e. if you've got 2m and we get four other people with 2m = 10m = 1 masternode... then split the returns 5 ways...

mmmm, definitely some food for thought there...

...or even 10 spots for ten people at 1m each for a pool...

Would be an awsome idea, I would be certainly down for something like this. How could one realise something like this, do four people need to send their share to 1 address (since you need 10m COLX on one address)?
pete898

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

Yeah its freakin insane! Unfortunately my pockets are not that deep, I have been buying more COLX and almost up to 2m (was coming from 1.1m). Maybe someday, but that masternode wont be there anytime soon, atleast not for me haha.

Wish i had the money laying arround for a MN. But as for now i'm just going with the price drops, dropping the money I can miss into those sweet COLX and hold as long as possible.

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

I'm not sure if anybody is doing it yet with COLX or not; but I've already thought that we could maybe put together some sort of shared masternode pools... i.e. if you've got 2m and we get four other people with 2m = 10m = 1 masternode... then split the returns 5 ways...

Would be an awsome idea, I would be certainly down for something like this. How could one realise something like this, do four people need to send their share to 1 address (since you need 10m COLX on one address)?

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
Jan1337

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

Yeah and thats the thing haha. Ofcourse it comes to trust, would be awsome if there was a 100% safe solution for this... haha

As there is one thing that ive learned in my life, be very careful in whom you trust.
I mean take yourself for example, people stole 100.000 coins from a starving man craving for some pizza Wink
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:09:15 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 11:30:36 PM by pete898

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

Yeah and thats the thing haha. Ofcourse it comes to trust, would be awsome if there was a 100% safe solution for this... haha

As there is one thing that ive learned in my life, be very careful in whom you trust.
I mean take yourself for example, people stole 100.000 coins from a starving man craving for some pizza Wink

No, I've learned the hard way; TRUST NO ONE!!  I would never send the coins till I'd actually received the pizzas!!    Smiley  

And, just thinking out loud, in theory it could be deved to allow a masternode to run on more than one transaction ID

i.e. rather than a masternode requiring 1 x 10 mill transaction ID, it could be deved to need 5 x 2mil or 10 x 1mil transaction ID's to start...

Then you could hold your coins... send 2mil to yourself to get a 2mil transaction ID and then add that as one ID to the main masternode config file... and 4 others do the same... and off it goes... you can currently set where you want it to send the coins that are mined so again dev that to have the option for 5 or 10 payout addresses and everyone receives their shares automatically... as if by magic...

And the coins would never have to leave the safekeeping of your local wallet whilst staking them on the masternode...

The COLX devs will probably shoot me for even suggesting this... but, in theory at least, it could be coded... and not very hard to do from the current system...   Smiley    (y)

But this would open up the benefits of masternodes to a lot more people now that the price has made it cost-prohibitive for most people...

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

I really like where things are going with COLX. I currently hold 4m and I was planning to get a master node but things went south with XVG and I couldn't sell. Getting the remaining 6m is unfortunately now too expensive. The good thing is that I already quadrupled my initial investment and I could've made more if I had more balls. My loss.

Only thing is the name.. I wish it was easier and shorter. It'll help make it a household name.

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:33:23 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 12:06:32 AM by pete898

I really like where things are going with COLX. I currently hold 4m and I was planning to get a master node but things went south with XVG and I couldn't sell. Getting the remaining 6m is unfortunately now too expensive. The good thing is that I already quadrupled my initial investment and I could've made more if I had more balls. My loss.

Only thing is the name.. I wish it was easier and shorter. It'll help make it a household name.

I'm very sorry to hear that and see my post above; that might be one future option that would help you out, and many others now in the same boat, if it was decided to be a good idea by the team...

You can't get much shorter than 'COLX' ... So just use that, I do...  Smiley    (y)

(  It's shorter than BitCoin Cool  )

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..."

- Peter Aldred 01/01/2018

Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I jumped on this ship yesterday and I am very glad I did. The price has climbed since then and I think it would continue in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

I jumped on this ship yesterday and I am very glad I did. The price has climbed since then and I think it would continue in the future.

Great, well done! ...and a very warm welcome to TEAM COLX!

Jan1337

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

No, I've learned the hard way; TRUST NO ONE!!  I would never send the coins till I'd actually received the pizzas!!    Smiley  

And, just thinking out loud, in theory it could be deved to allow a masternode to run on more than one transaction ID

i.e. rather than a masternode requiring 1 x 10 mill transaction ID, it could be deved to need 5 x 2mil or 10 x 1mil transaction ID's to start...

Then you could hold your coins... send 2mil to yourself to get a 2mil transaction ID and then add that as one ID to the main masternode config file... and 4 others do the same... and off it goes... you can currently set where you want it to send the coins that are mined so again dev that to have the option for 5 or 10 payout addresses and everyone receives their shares automatically... as if by magic...

And the coins would never have to leave the safekeeping of your local wallet whilst staking them on the masternode...

The COLX devs will probably shoot me for even suggesting this... but, in theory at least, it could be coded... and not very hard to do from the current system...   Smiley    (y)

But this would open up the benefits of masternodes to a lot more people now that the price has made it cost-prohibitive for most people...

like i said, if you get hungry again let me know. Ill go first with the pizza's and cokes  Wink Grin

On the side note, every1 will be running masternodes.. Ahh well its my own fault, should have bought more from the beginning.. haha
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

I liked that one so much I thought I'd make it my new signature file...  Cool  

And this is to test it out...  Smiley

sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

Hope they will bring the website up ASAP. It will not be a good sign when new shoppers comes in and thought of checking site first thing. Why  briging website up takes more than 1 hour? Doesn't make sense if they are serious.
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

Hope they will bring the website up ASAP. It will not be a good sign when new shoppers comes in and thought of checking site first thing. Why  briging website up takes more than 1 hour? Doesn't make sense if they are serious.

Don't worry, it's already in hand... I've got my devs working on a mirror site that should be ready shortly... Damn DDoS Attacks are a real pain in the butt! 

But it shows that they are running scared as it costs upwards from $1 mil for a decent one if you have to pay for them like they do!!   lol  So at least that's some small consolation for us...

yesiamroxane

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

Just bought some COLX today for the first time at 0.000000761 ! Wish I did earlier but this looks like it has a lot of potential and I am sure its going to go past that
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:46 AM

Any news on when COLX will be officially listed at Cryptopia? Something tells me that's when the next moon comes and I can get my Tesla  Cool

'Imminent' - Hopefully not long after they get back to work after being in holiday mode...

And I look forward to seeing your new Tesla photos very, very soon... I'm personally more a Lambo man myself...  Cool  

This was the one I had way back in 1999 - A British Racing Green Diablo SV with a custom racing rear wing...   <3  

that will be a great 2018 xmas gift to the hard working, amazing colx devs!

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

Just bought some COLX today for the first time at 0.000000761 ! Wish I did earlier but this looks like it has a lot of potential and I am sure its going to go past that

Good call!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Any news on when COLX will be officially listed at Cryptopia? Something tells me that's when the next moon comes and I can get my Tesla  Cool

'Imminent' - Hopefully not long after they get back to work after being in holiday mode...

And I look forward to seeing your new Tesla photos very, very soon... I'm personally more a Lambo man myself...  Cool  

This was the one I had way back in 1999 - A British Racing Green Diablo SV with a custom racing rear wing...   <3  

that will be a great 2018 xmas gift to the hard working, amazing colx devs!

Yes, that's an excellent idea... I'm sure they'd love it... (y)

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:40:47 AM

namko

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

ColossusCoinXT COLX listed on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/colossuscoinxt/

https://i.imgur.com/OPwvnOH.png
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

ColossusCoinXT COLX listed on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/colossuscoinxt/

That's REALLY excellent news and very many thanks for sharing...   (y)

And a very warm welcome to TEAM COLX...

GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

I just said in the morning how COLX was setting-up for the next round.  We will see next few weeks where it will end. For me new year has given with grand hope, COLx, ECA, XP and LInda all are flying at same time. :-)

Also thanks to COLX team they are not doing P n D like ECA guys doing shamelessly on the exchange chat window and social media.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: