Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 09:14:44 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149018 times)
btc5959

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

Hello

colx's web page does not work anymore, who can tell me how to participate in the masternode please?

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pete898

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

COLX PoS 3.0 STAKING GUIDE - https://colxcoin.com/pos-3-0-mining/

First of all, what is staking?

Staking coins in your wallet means that your wallet collects transactions and adds them to the blockchain; just like miners do. You’ll receive a reward each time that happens. Unlike bitcoin mining, it uses very little power, so you won’t even notice it running in the background on your system.

The COLX Coin is a Proof-of-Stake coin, so the more coins you own in your wallet, the more times it will be your turn to create a new block, and thus the more rewards you receive.

A few things you need to know before starting

Your coins will  only stake once they are at least 1 week old; in other words, when your coins have matured for a full seven days.

After staking, the staked coins will be swapped for a higher amount (with the reward added to the originally staked amount). This then resets their maturity age to zero once again, so you’ll then need to wait for another week for those coins to mature and start staking again.

Depending upon how many coins you have, you can ‘Split’ your coins into smaller blocks. That way, when you stake, you will lose maturity for a smaller proportion of your coins, and the rest will continue to stake, which will then give you better rewards.

Your wallet actually splits your coins for you automatically; i.e. you start with 1 x 100,000 coins staking once, then the next week will be 2 x 50,000 staking twice, then 4 x 25,000 staking 4 times. But, to speed things up, you can split them yourself using the tool provided inside your wallet.

To decide how best to split your coins greatly depends upon how many coins you have in total. In the example above, you could split the initial 100,000 coins into 10 x 10,000 blocks. Then, when 10,000 get their reward and sit out for another week, you still have 90,000 staking, so another 9 chances of hitting the next reward.

A step-by-step guide for COLX Coin wallet transfers & staking

The first step is to move the coins (from an exchange in most cases) to your own wallet, then you’ll probably want to split your coins to give you slightly better staking results. Next, you simply have to wait a week to let your coins 'mature', ready to start receiving your very first staking rewards.

Choose your best computer to put your wallet on, because your wallet will only stake when it’s online. So, ideally, you need a computer which is running 24/7 and is always connected to the internet. COLX Coins pay you a fixed amount when you stake them, and your wallet needs to be online as much as possible to reap the maximum rewards.

Create a new COLX Coin address inside your wallet to receive coins.

Go to the top left menu option ‘File’ and select the second from bottom option; ‘Receiving Addresses’.

A new window will pop-up and click on the bottom left button that says ‘+ New’.

Another box will pop-up where you type in a ‘Label’, this is the reference name that you want the new address referred to as. For this example, call it something like; ‘First Deposit’.

Then click on the ‘OK’ button below and it will generate a unique new COLX Coin address with the label name you specified.

Next, ‘Right Click’ on that entry in the list and select ‘Copy Address’.

You now have the address stored in your copy/paste buffer.

Use this address to send to the person who is sending you coins or, if you are transferring coins to your wallet from an exchange, paste it into the box where it asks you for the address that you wish your coins to be sent to.
Once the coins are sent they will appear,  almost instantaneously, in your wallet. You then need to wait for and minute or two for them to be 'confirmed' by the network, and then they are fully transferred over to you and are safe and soundly stored inside your wallet.

If ever I need to close my wallet, will it affect this 1-week maturity period?

No, it will be fine. Your coins are already on the blockchain and the maturity confirmations equal the number of blocks added to the blockchain. That will just happen, even with your wallet closed. But obviously your wallet will not stake when it’s offline so it is advisable to keep it connected as much as possible.

Good luck…

And Happy Staking!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:41:56 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 11:12:13 PM by pete898

Hello

colx's web page does not work anymore, who can tell me how to participate in the
masternode please?

I'm currently working hard on rebuilding a mirror then all the info will be there...  The first thing you need is 10,000,000 COLX which at the current price is $123,250 .00

See the full details and the amazing rewards here - https://masternodes.online/currencies/COLX/ - Masternode worth:   $123,250.00 / 8.30000 BTC

Daily income
$138.8529
0.00935074 BTC
11265.9574 COLX

Yearly income
$50,681.3176
3.41302179 BTC
4112074.451 COLX

If/when you've brought the coins then PM and I'll give you more assistance if I haven't already got the new page up and running again by then...

Good Luck and enjoy a TRULY COLOSSUS 2018!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

COLX Masternode Install Guide v2.0 - http://telegra.ph/COLX-Masternode-Install-Guide-v10-09-30

COLX TeamSeptember 30, 2017

Set up COLX Masternode. Detail guide.
This manual will describe the installation of masternode on a VPS. Without a description of the purchase.

You have prepared the following data and programs.

Your data VPS:

1.      Host (PUBLIC_ADDRESS)

2.      Username (root)

3.      Password

Programs:

1.      COLX Wallet  - download here: http://telegra.ph/Information-COLX-Wallets-09-24

2.      FTP Client Win SCP (download for windows) or Filezilla (download for MAC OS)

3.      Terminal Putty (download for windows) or app Terminal (include in Mac OS)

4.      Notepad++ download

*** For MacOS

To start Terminal, go to your Mac’s Applications folder => click on the Utilities folder => then click on Terminal.

How to access a web server using the Terminal?

# ssh username@server.address.com

example: # ssh root@unixnewbie.org 

- when prompted for the password, enter your web server password.

- to quit the session, type "exit".

Where are the Terminal settings/preferences?

On the top left of your screen, next to the Apple logo, click on Terminal => click on Preferences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setup configuration file
1.      Open your wallet

Your wallet
2.      Click Tools-> Open Wallet Configurations and download my file configuration.

Open configuration file
Extract and copy all content ColossusCoinXT(upd_05.10.2017).zip and replace data:
rpcuser = *your_name*

rpcpassword = *your_password*(without special symbols)

Replace data from my configuration file
Create masternode
Click Tools->Debug console

Debug console COLX
2. Create masternode account, use command getaccountaddress masternodetest05( or any label)

Create account masternode
3. Click tab "SEND" and transfer 10 000 000 COLX (must be one 10,000,000 payment, not mulitple small amounts).

Transfer payment  to masternode account
4. Return in debug console and check your payment

Copy and save txhash and outputidx (If the data is there it means the transaction was successful)

Check transaction
4. Create masternode private key. Command masternode genkey

Copy and save result.

Generate masternode privatekey
5. Click Tools->Open Masternode Configuration File.

Example: masternodetest05 (space)your_vp _address:51572 (space)  result_masternode genkey(space) txhash(space) outputidx

Add new string without symbol '#'

# Example: masternodetest05 127.0.0.2:51572 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0

Restart wallet.

Setting the wallet on a remote LINUX server
Open WinSCP or Filezilla on MAC OS
Input your server data

2. Download the required package to run the wallet on Linux VPS.

Apply the settings to show hidden files
Options->Preferences->Panels-> Show hidden files or use hotkey Ctrl+Alt+H

Go to folder root
or use command line: cd ~

Create folder .colx
or use command line: mkdir .colx

Create folder for wallet
Go to .colx folder ,extract downloaded package for Linux and upload files in this folder.
or use command line:
wget https://colxbot.cryptotrader24.com/upload/Package_for_MN_COLX_Linux_VPS.tar.gz

Extract: tar -xvf Package_for_MN_COLX_Linux_VPS.tar.gz in folder .colx

Drag and drop files

3. Open Putty or Terminal app for MacOS

Input your data (hostname and label session) , click save and load.

To log in as user root, enter and input your password

Go to .colx folder, use command cd .colx  and check wallet files use command ls

Ok.  Start wallet sync 
1) You need to give permissions to run use command
-  chmod +x colxd
      - chmod +x colx-cli

2) Run deamon use command ./colxd --deamon
Wait 3-5 mins.

Return in WinSCP and go to root folder.
See create a new folder .ColossusCoinXT , enter in her

Download  finished  configuration file and replace sample data on yourself data and save on server modified file

Install masternode almost finished.

Turn on masternode
Open Putty window and restart wallet on VPS
Stop: ./colx-cli stop

Start: ./colxd --deamon

2. Enter in local wallet debugc console and use command

masternode start-alias *name masternode*

3. Check Tab - Masternodes. Status should be ENABLED

4. Check masternode on VPS. Go to putty window and use command

./colx-cli masternode status

If you see "Masternode successfully started"

Congratulations! You could set masternode network COLX
Text wrote: @Cryptotrader24

Thanks for summary guide!
user Sussoloc46  https://colx.slack.com/team/U77EQ0V25

COLX Masternode installation guide (summary)

For security, you should create a hot/cold setup with TWO wallets:

- One wallet for the masternode (24/7, so either a VPS or a server in your home). This will be the masternode. IT WILL CONTAIN NO FUNDS!

- One wallet on your pc. THIS WILL CONTAIN THE FUNDS. You can use it to start the masternode server and then close this wallet.

First install the masternode wallet.

- It must use the default port: 51572 (and ususally 51573 for RPC);

- Write down the IP address, you'll need it later;

- Open ports, NAT, firewall if you need to;

- Start it. On linux: colxd --deamon

- Synchonize the blockchain.

- Stop it to make adjustments later. On linux: colx-cli stop

- The masternode wallet will stay empty at all times!

Then install your PC wallet:

- This is just a regular install of the wallet with a GUI

- Synchonize the blockchain.

Transfer the funds to your PC wallet:

- Create a new receiving account (File, Receiving Addresses, New), call it 'Masternode 01' or whatever you like.

- Transfer exactly 10,000,000 to that account (must be one 10,000,000 payment, not mulitple small amounts).

Check your payment:

- In the console (Tools Menu, Debug Console), use 'masternode outputs'.

- For valid 10,000,000 payments, it will give you a transaction_id and a transaction_index (usually 0 or 1).

- Copy/paste these values to textfile, you will need them later.

Create a unique number for your masternode:

- In the console, use 'masternode genkey'

- Save it to the textfile, you will need it later.

Enter your masternode details in your PC wallet:

- Click Tools, Open Masternode Configuration File (or open masternodes.conf)

- On one line, enter: some name without spaces like

MN01 (space) masternode IP:port (space) generated_key (space) transaction_id (space) transaction_index

- Save the file and restart (I think)

Configure your masternode in ColossusCoinXT.conf:

- Add masternode=1

- Add masternodeprivkey={the key you generated}

- (re)start it. On linux: colx-cli stop / colxd --deamon

- The debug.log should say that the masternode is waiting to be started (from the PC wallet).

Activate the masternode from your PC wallet:

- Go to page 'Masternodes'

- Click 'update status' to see

- Use any of the start buttons to register the masternode with the network.

- IF IT COMPLAINS ABOUT TXID: Use the console iinstead: 'masternode start-alias MN01'

Check your masternode:

- The debug.log should say 'Enabled!'.

- It will start Pinging the masternode system to keep its registration alive.

YOU CAN NOW CLOSE THE PC WALLET!

- If you open it, your masternode payments will appear (after block 10.080).

DOWNLOAD WALLET:

http://telegra.ph/Information-COLX-Wallets-09-24

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

Hello

colx's web page does not work anymore, who can tell me how to participate in the
masternode please?

I'm currently working hard on rebuilding a mirror then all the info will be there...  The first thing you need is 10,000,000 COLX which at the current price is $123,250 .00

See the full details and the amazing rewards here - https://masternodes.online/currencies/COLX/ - Masternode worth:   $123,250.00 / 8.30000 BTC

Daily income
$138.8529
0.00935074 BTC
11265.9574 COLX

Yearly income
$50,681.3176
3.41302179 BTC
4112074.451 COLX

If/when you've brought the coins then PM and I'll give you more assistance if I haven't already got the new page up and running again by then...

Good Luck and enjoy a TRULY COLOSSUS 2018!

Once you've brought your 10,000,000 COLX Coins follow the simple step-by-step instruction here -

COLX Masternode Install Guide v2.0 - http://telegra.ph/COLX-Masternode-Install-Guide-v10-09-30

Good Luck and again enjoy a TRULY COLOSSUS 2018!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:38:32 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 12:12:10 AM by pete898

Job's a goodun... That's close enough for government work!    Cool  

At least it's usable for now and we can add more as we go along -

https://colxcoin.com/

ALL wallets are there and downloadable... Plus instructions for staking...

And I've added the masternode instructions and links to the telegram listing on here as well...

COLX - ​"T​he opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity..."

More Power to You!

All the best

Pete...

https://masternodes.online/currencies/COLX/ Masternode worth: $120,870.00 / 8.20000 BTC

Jan1337

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:09:32 AM

Job's a goodun... That's close enough for government work!    Cool 

At least it's usable for now and we can add more as we go along -

https://colxcoin.com/

ALL wallets are there and downloadable... Plus instructions for staking...

And I've added the masternode instructions and links to the telegram listing here as well...

COLX - ​"T​he opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity..."

More Power to You!

All the best

Pete...

As always, awsome job Pete! Really love your commitment to this project.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank to COLX community for its hard work and helping one another, many other communities can take an example.

I hope the main website will be up very soon. As for the devs I really hope they get their marketing on point, when we raise more awareness, only then we can reveal the true potential of COLX .
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:24:54 AM

As always, awsome job Pete! Really love your commitment to this project.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank to COLX community for its hard work and helping one another, many other communities can take an example.

I hope the main website will be up very soon. As for the devs I really hope they get their marketing on point, when we raise more awareness, only then we can reveal the true potential of COLX .

Very many thanks for your very kind words... I do my best and it's a project well worth putting in 110% on or I wouldn't be here...   (y)     Smiley  

Night, Pete...

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:27:52 AM

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

And very interesting to look back on here at my earlier projection from New Year's Eve again now...

It took a little longer to consolidate than I originally predicted...

But you can see exactly where it's headed next from it still...  (y)   Cool

AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:52:24 AM

This was a MN Winner in September Cheesy  Cool

I wish I had bought one !!
-Alt
https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/1400/726fc056374035.59ac6d6660b9e.png

Hi all, OP,

please have a look at my proposed brand identity. It's whole package and it took few days to accomplish Smiley

https://www.behance.net/gallery/56374035/Colossus-Coin-Rebrand
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwdJiNlB9p7JV2pfcGJQc2tFaDQ

CHeers,
Tom

benjamin123

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

I'm going to shot down here, but as a MN owner, i would like MNs to NOT allow users to pool their coins together and collectively create a MN without sending coins to a 'keeper of coins'

pure greed here,but this would lower the value of our MNs (for those who are able to own one) and would have MNs sprouting up left and right.

MN holders right now are in for the long haul, our coins are parked permanently, maintaining the price where its at.

if we allow easy MNs by pooling resources, these holders might liquidate returns as soon as they come in they get pushing the price down.

it is only recently that people have begun to notice COLX and there are more requests for easy MNs (pool resources together w/o sending coins to 1 wallet) as most people have begun to see how valuable a MN is.

why should early adopters and stakeholders who risked money when COLX was not even half a penny and we're now being rewarded for our faith in this coin, be shortchanged for these new players?
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

I'm going to shot down here, but as a MN owner, i would like MNs to NOT allow users to pool their coins together and collectively create a MN without sending coins to a 'keeper of coins'

pure greed here,but this would lower the value of our MNs (for those who are able to own one) and would have MNs sprouting up left and right.

MN holders right now are in for the long haul, our coins are parked permanently, maintaining the price where its at.

if we allow easy MNs by pooling resources, these holders might liquidate returns as soon as they come in they get pushing the price down.

it is only recently that people have begun to notice COLX and there are more requests for easy MNs (pool resources together w/o sending coins to 1 wallet) as most people have begun to see how valuable a MN is.

why should early adopters and stakeholders who risked money when COLX was not even half a penny and we're now being rewarded for our faith in this coin, be shortchanged for these new players?

Hi, and yes I agree that they are all very valid points... I'm a MN Holder myself as well... But I thought that the MN rewards were fixed and not dependent upon the actual number of MN's..?  Please correct me if I am wrong as MN's are still a relatively new concept to me as COLX is the first time I had ever come across them before.

And yes currently nearly half of the coins are locked in masternodes as you rightly say which is obviously a great thing for everybody -

Supply:   4,027,031,669 COLX

Coins locked:   1,890,000,000 COLX (46.93%)

All the best

Pete...

SafeCoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifying ColossusCoinXT.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669844.0

overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

Dumping now?
Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

I'd like to see the devs repond to this thread when they get a chance:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/7nocbt/what_is_colx_doing_to_compete_and_break_out/

ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

Can't trade on coinsmarkets...too much DDoS attack! What's the update on cryptopia's listing?

Dizarek73

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

I think its important marketing about the instant transaction and privacy un 4/chan and reddit
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Dumping now?

Sorry mate, you're in the wrong group if you want a dump... Try the CR!    Grin

COLX holders never dump...   (y)

Stay Strong!

& Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

I think its important marketing about the instant transaction and privacy un 4/chan and reddit

Agreed, the more publicity, and in the greater number of places, the better...    (y)

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: