Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149005 times)
pete898

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:02:46 PM by pete898

A PICTURE REALLY DOES PAINT A THOUSAND WORDS!   Cool

LIVING THE COLX DREAM

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
Johnselfo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

I’ll just leave this for you here to read and people will quickly figure out which one of us is brain dead.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/01Oru

https://imgur.com/gallery/Wqayb

Edit: in case this wasn’t clear enough, this is coming directly from the dev chat on Telegram. That’s how they conduct business.

I used my judgement. COLX looks like a pyramid scheme to me. I am dumping. There is a special place in hell for scammers like Pete. I had faith in this currency's eco-friendly ideas and I am extremely disappointed in the devteam for not trying harder to make something of this coin. Needless to say I lost a lot of hard-earned money on this train wreck. Good luck to all.
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Who is Peter Aldred???
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

I used my judgement. COLX looks like a pyramid scheme to me. I am dumping. There is a special place in hell for scammers like Pete. I had faith in this currency's eco-friendly ideas and I am extremely disappointed in the devteam for not trying harder to make something of this coin. Needless to say I lost a lot of hard-earned money on this train wreck. Good luck to all.

The coin swap,  so essentially a new project,  has just come out.  What do you want?  What exactly are you expecting?    It is a working privacy coin.   Should it just be a fancy white paper without an actual working product like ADA or Tron or any number of coins that are for some reason in the top 100?

I don't think you actually understand what a pyramid scheme is.    It's like all the social justice warriors that scream racism all the time.   

Your signature here
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

The coin swap,  so essentially a new project,  has just come out.  What do you want?  What exactly are you expecting?    It is a working privacy coin.   Should it just be a fancy white paper without an actual working product like ADA or Tron or any number of coins that are for some reason in the top 100?

I don't think you actually understand what a pyramid scheme is.    It's like all the social justice warriors that scream racism all the time.   

Guess what... Yet another newly created account with one single post... The FUD is real...
Johnselfo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

I would like to see some articulated case made by the developers in response to what colx_holder has said. Instead you have a sex tourist posting memes about a coin he has no special expertise on to drown out conversation. This doesn't look good. And why doesn't this project have a full time development lead? Why is the whitepaper, the central document explaining the coin, being drafted by some randomer and not the developers? Whether or not you think the whitepaper matters this is a massive PR failure. The bottom line is I can't invest in a coin that doesn't have a professional team behind it.
Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Who is Peter Aldred???

A sex tourist that lives in the Philippines who’s got a couple of Masternodes for  cheap. It’s the same guy that keeps spamming this thread with nonsense over and over again. He lives in his own fantasy world. That’s how they got promoting their coin.

https://imgur.com/gallery/uHS0W
alex832

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Please remove this flood! People don't understand that all documents developed and presented in the chat earlier! And an advantage of coins over the analogues and road map! Offer collectively to request the administration to ban Johnselfo and Colx_Hodler!!!!!
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Pete can i send you my competition paper by email and you can forward it on?? please.

COLX my one and only super-fast top cyrptocurrency

My love for collossus coin xt is so great!

I got involved and didn't hesitate!

Collossus comes from Ancient Greek meaning giant statue, it's also a super hero, well this is a super coin and that's a understatement!!

How I believe the general public will adopt COLX; colx is cutting-edge technology that is totally reshaping our everyday lives, social connections and human patterns. Thats not a change, it's a huge break of status quo from now on everything will be different.

Decentralisation with blockchain technology brings us many advantages that are still evolving. To survive means to evolve, NO exception.

There hasn't been a better time to launch and promote colx than now in 2018. I believe COLX will cause the change we are looking for.

Colx the cyrptocurrency that's main focus is on privacy and Anonymity.

COLX is innovative and I'am happy to see another cutting-edge technology that has a vision to change our future and push the most valuable figure- privacy- to the next level.

When you launch a cyrptocurrency you must show people what you do differently,  how you do it,  what benefits they get from it ie: proff of stake and most importantly peace of mind, being Anonymous,  environmentally conscious and friendly.

Plus if your looking for larger gains look no further,  at less than a quarter than a cent its a super investment and I can see this reaching 20- 30 cents in the first quarter of 2018.

If your reading about COLX for the first time and asking "How come I havnt about this sooner as its so unique?" I'm sure the real issue is marketing strategy and the priority has gone into development instead. But now COLX is firing on all cylinders the media will hear this one coming from miles away as lts flying high. It's flying so high its going to the moon!  So get on board soon! What is there not to love about COLX my one and only super-fast top cyrptocurrency.

The end!! Or shall i say the new beginning!!

- By Terry Hope.

DL61a7jQQUJXNsFTAddpEbfixmP3Wuqzhm

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 08:17:44 PM by pete898

Who is Peter Aldred???

A sex tourist that lives in the Philippines who’s got a couple of Masternodes for  cheap. It’s the same guy that keeps spamming this thread with nonsense over and over again. He lives in his own fantasy world. That’s how they got promoting their coin.

https://imgur.com/gallery/uHS0W

Ah, finally some recognition at last!!  Very many thanks - YOU SHILL!!  

Firstly, you have absolutely no idea how many Masternodes I have... Nor how much I paid for them... and, quite frankly, that is none of your god damn business anyway... I am an independant COLX investor and I believe it's still a free country so I can say whatever I like. I do not represent COLX and all my views stated here are my own personal ones... For, and on, the record...

Yes, of course I like sex... but with women and NOT with little boys and small furry rodents like you do!!  LOL!!  Cool  And, if it is any of your god damn business at all; I am working here with the Philippines Health Authority doing a Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical trial on an all natural cure for cancer! Chemo therapy is a $200+ billion a year cash-cow for the big Pharmas and Drug Companies and, the very sad fact is that more people die from Chemo and Radio-therapy than the cancer it is allegedly supposed to treat!  So send that back to your pedo-puppet masters and see what they tell you to say to that one next.

Anyway, as I said in my last post to you; you'd only come back here and continue posting your drivel if you were a paid Shill... And here you are again which proves it... I rest my case... you are not wanted here so why do you keep coming back and annoying everyone with your drivel... At least I answer people's questions and try and offer support to them... not just write rubbish all the time and make defamatory posts all the time about COLX and other people in this forum... I only ever make  defamatory comments about you as you are a paid Shill... and not even a very good one at that...   LOL   i.e. in your previous post gramatically I think you meant; 'That's who they got promoting their coin'... not; 'That's how they got promoting their coin.' And, as I also said previously, I've never even spoken with the COLX team and they have no idea that I am even promoting it... unless they've read my posts here... If they have I bet they think you are a right dick too!!

brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

All those complaining now ... when this coin was going up up up why didnt you bring up all these issues you are pointing at now? Why only now?  ... Hypocrisy ... trying to justify why you dump your coins ... !! i am not supporting either of you the dev team/Pete or those complaining now ...

I just find it very funny that as soon as a coin starts going down that is when people start seeing issues like why is there no whitepaper .... why is there no .this that ... bullshit .... !! when the coin was going up .. was there a white paper ? why didnt you ask then? ...

The entire market crashed ... that is the fact ... TRON, verge, binance, pivx, etc all craseh by over 50% as well ... will you also say they crashed because of no white paper? or that the team isnt serious?  .... If you want to dump a coin .. just go ahead and do it and stop trying to justify why you did or will do so ... coz u are afraid of getting up next day and the price is already up again 50% ...100%.....100000% ....

Dump quietly and move to the next project ...nobody needs to know if you dumped or not ... we do not need you telling us a coin is scam or the dev team is a bunch of losers ... we all read the coin infos ... we shall decide for ourselves what is good for us (some of us) ...

FACT is ... after this bloody crash 80% of coins gonna recover ... COLX is part of that 80% ... I dont have a huge amount of COLx like others do ... i diversified my investments ... but i know there are some people here who bought really high and are really down now .... BUT remeber you have not lost yet unless you sell ... This is a lesson i learned when i bought bitcoin cash after the fork at ATH for over 50k eur and oh my GOD ... it dump like a rock ... i saw my portfolio of hard earned money drop from over 50K to 10K .... i was like damn ...damn ... what just happened ... I went to forums to look for answers ... and guess ... the answers i got are exactly those types being posted here by fudders ....I read all sort of da vinci theories of bitcoin cash crashing to zero ... technical explanations with all sort of fibonaci curves ... me being a newbie at that time got really scared and sold everything at a big loss to secure the last remaining 10k eur ....

Now guess what happened after i sold .... you all know the answer i guess .... I had over 80 bitcoin cash coins .... Few days after i sold my coins out of panic  ... damn it ... bitcoin cash skyrocketed to almost 1k usd ... i was like .... oh oh oh ...why did i do .... wtf did i do ....

Story short:   Decide for urself and sell  ...  dont sell because of fudders in forums ... They are just waiting for you to dump so they can buy ....

Our wallstreet boys are getting huge bonuses ... tax returns are comin in ...  billions will flow back in crypto ... Huge room for growth .... The market will be green again ....

For those who unfortunately bought in during december and january when the prices where at ATH ... just hold on to your coins (be it Tron, colx or whatever) and sell later ...  remember .... you have not lost anything yet until you sell ....

Do your own research and decide for urself ...

Peace
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

Please remove this flood! People don't understand that all documents developed and presented in the chat earlier! And an advantage of coins over the analogues and road map! Offer collectively to request the administration to ban Johnselfo and Colx_Hodler!!!!!

I most definitely second that motion....  (y)  All those in favour reply...

Offer collectively to request the administration to ban Johnselfo and Colx_Hodler!!!!!

Johnselfo

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

all natural cure for cancer!

LOL. When you find it be sure to let us know. Nice of you to take time from curing cancer to dispense investment advice.
grobmad

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:10:33 PM by grobmad

Heres some perspective....

Ive been looking at the other charts....

All %'s are for the last week

Ripple : -53%
Monero : -40%
Litecoin : -24%
Bitcoin : -24%
Dash : -34%
Pivx :  -34%

COLX is currently at around -57%

For being a 'new' coin with still a very small community, market cap, ect..... while the drop is bad, one can not ignore that this is occuring in a market trend that even established, reputable, and reliable cryptos such as ripple, monero and dash are experiencing 30, 40 and 50 percent losses.

That simply has to be taken into account.

I dont think the drop is as bad as is being made out, when taking into account the context of the market in general right now.
grobmad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

I see hints of something being released for colx called 'Colossus Grid'

Sounds interesting.... anyone know what that is or could be?

On reddit someone thought it could be a scalable reward system for staking, i think he could be right.

Interesting. Thanks for your response.

So you would get rewards -on top- of your staking deposits? So kinda like double rewards, from staking?

Sounds too good to be true lol. Am looking forward to finding out though lol.
Jan1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

Heres some perspective....

Ive been looking at the other charts....

All %'s are for the last week

Ripple : -53%
Monero : -40%
Litecoin : -24%
Bitcoin : -24%
Dash : -34%
Pivx :  -34%

COLX is currently at around -57%

For being a 'new' coin with still a very small community, market cap, ect..... while the drop is bad, one can not ignore that this is occuring in a market trend that even established, reputable, and reliable cryptos such as ripple, monero and dash are experiencing 30, 40 and 50 percent losses.

That simply has to be taken into account.

When a coin is doing good, no1 is complaining. When a coin drops, FUD starts appearing everywhere. I've had my fair share of selling crypto's in times of FUD, they all skyrocket after... Not selling any coins anymore, only for a price I feel comfortable with, if the coin doesnt reach my desired price, I simply wont sell... Rather take my losses instead of losing the amount of money I lossed on other coins again. Im at a point of holding a coin and thinking something between the lines of 'all or nothing'.

What im trying to say, find a price your comfortable selling with. Dont sell at a price your dont comfortable with, shit like that can seriously mess you up when/if the coin goes up after...
grobmad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Guys, calling for banning and censorship of legitimate criticisms is one of the worst things you could do. Our community should be above that sort of thing.... if nothing else, let our community show that this is a serious project, by conducting ourselves appropriately. Trying to shout down all criticism and issues with 'FUDDD!!!' only makes this thread look even worse. Just accept that these are issues, and lets hope the team gets it sorted.

At the end of the day, this is still a new project, and NONE of the issues brought up, are things that can not be fixed. In fact, they are all fixed quite easily.

Jan1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

I see hints of something being released for colx called 'Colossus Grid'

Sounds interesting.... anyone know what that is or could be?

On reddit someone thought it could be a scalable reward system for staking, i think he could be right.

Interesting. Thanks for your response.

So you would get rewards -on top- of your staking deposits? So kinda like double rewards, from staking?

Sounds too good to be true lol. Am looking forward to finding out though lol.

At this point it are only speculations, I cannot give you an answer on your question, only my opinion.

This being said, I think it would be something allong those lines imho... Smiley
Jan1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

Guys, calling for banning and censorship of legitimate criticisms is one of the worst things you could do. Our community should be above that sort of thing.... if nothing else, let our community show that this is a serious project, by conducting ourselves appropriately. Trying to shout down all criticism and issues with 'FUDDD!!!' only makes this thread look even worse. Just accept that these are issues, and lets hope the team gets it sorted.

At the end of the day, this is still a new project, and NONE of the issues brought up, are things that can not be fixed. In fact, they are all fixed quite easily.

I hear you, but whats the point... If the dude sold his 500k COLX, he should let it go. To me (maybe not to everyone) it seems like either he is not happy with the discission he made regarding selling his coins or he maybe want to buy coins for a lower price.

As it was me and I sold my coins, I would not be typing post after post how shit I think a coin is. I couldnt be cared less if it went all the way down, because that would mean I did a good job on selling them.

At the end, i aggree with you. Things need to change, but that takes time. At the time being you cant call COLX dead nor the devs scammers or w/e words were used.

We all knew were we getting into, atleast I did when I bought the coin. Yes we didnt had an ICO, so huge funds for marketing, technical development and everything else just isnt there.. It will be, but unlike populair coins with ICO's, this will take time (maybe more time then one is comfortable with).
COLX is a community coin, so its a learning progress.. Every coin got its struggles with something, at some point. You cant expect everything to go always 'right'.

People got to make their own decisions regarding selling or not, I gave my point of view in a previous post..
Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

We all knew were we getting into, atleast I did when I bought the coin.

Here comes the truth after the denial... so you admit investing in a shitcoin... cool, that's all I was trying to say. I didn't know I was investing in a shitcoin when I did and I want other people to know so they don't make the same mistakes I did.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: