Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149000 times)
Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

More dumping going on today

And for a good reason! You'd be crazy to believe in this shit coin after everything that has come to light.

The "devs" are so incompetent and/or deceptive that they can't even bother communicating the TX ID showing that Cryptopia was actually paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

I have been following several coins that are still waiting to get listed on cryptopia after paying the fee.
firstmil

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

More dumping going on today

And for a good reason! You'd be crazy to believe in this shit coin after everything that has come to light.

The "devs" are so incompetent and/or deceptive that they can't even bother communicating the TX ID showing that Cryptopia was actually paid.

We get it- You're not interested in this coin anymore. Anything new to share? Your words are like a broken record. Like in a Twilight Zone episode that doesn't turn off, or change station even when unplugged, and continues to loop itself incessantly.

Your belief in this coin is not necessary for the continuation of the project ( of which I can PROMISE you, is anything but stagnant)
and you would do well to understand that and let it go.

Blaze n win, ya'll.
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Roadmap teaser!

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/954408524121067520
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Good time to buy a few cheap COLX coins from tradesatoshi or cryptobridge before the coin is listed on cryptopia.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:58:04 PM by fishfishfish313

I just want to see the TXID of the 2.5M Dots paid to cryptopia. I was kicked out in telegram, is that rightful? They just can't handle the stress for truthfulness.

Ivan . . I donated a few hundred thousand DOT for the Cryptopia listing.

Please see this tweet: https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/950154480775032832

I know for an absolute fact the listing fee was paid.

I've gone through the process of paying a coin myself and that second image is indeed what it looks like.

I do not know why you were kicked out of the Telegram. Honestly, I am not very active there.

I can understand you are angry, but please do not insinuate that the fee was not paid for Cryptopia listing.

With all due respect, you can't expect us to believe you just because you said it.

There is absolutely no proof that the Cryptopia listing fee was paid. That tweet means nothing. I can post a tweet claiming that Pete is the President of the United States. It doesn't make it true.

The gentleman above asked for the TX ID which is the only valid time-stamped proof. He got kicked out from the Telegram for asking. If that's not shady, I'm not sure what is. Ponzi scheme.

I am not sure you understand how the listing process on Cryptopia works. It is processed as a transfer. From colossuscoin to PaytopiaIncome. Now, my suggestion to you is to go and transfer some coins to another user on Cryptopia.  Then . . post the tx id here for us to see.

You won't be able to, because you are not given a transaction ID when moving funds between two users.

Perhaps, if you went through the blockchain you could find it, feel free to go the block explorer and look for the transfer. You can see the time stamp on the transfer.  If you have an issue with how Cryptopia handles their back end workings in regards to transferring funds between users, I suggest you open a support ticket or reach out to one of their mods in the Discord.  

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
polishfarmer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

you whiners are a bunch of pussies... you have a working anon coin that is cheap with low marketcap... what more could you want? HODL HODL HODL
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

I just want to see the TXID of the 2.5M Dots paid to cryptopia. I was kicked out in telegram, is that rightful? They just can't handle the stress for truthfulness.

Ivan . . I donated a few hundred thousand DOT for the Cryptopia listing.

Please see this tweet: https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/950154480775032832

I know for an absolute fact the listing fee was paid.

I've gone through the process of paying a coin myself and that second image is indeed what it looks like.

I do not know why you were kicked out of the Telegram. Honestly, I am not very active there.

I can understand you are angry, but please do not insinuate that the fee was not paid for Cryptopia listing.

With all due respect, you can't expect us to believe you just because you said it.

There is absolutely no proof that the Cryptopia listing fee was paid. That tweet means nothing. I can post a tweet claiming that Pete is the President of the United States. It doesn't make it true.

The gentleman above asked for the TX ID which is the only valid time-stamped proof. He got kicked out from the Telegram for asking. If that's not shady, I'm not sure what is. Ponzi scheme.

I am not sure you understand how the listing process on Cryptopia works. It is processed as a transfer. From colossuscoin to PaytopiaIncome. Now, my suggestion to you is to go and transfer some coins to another user on Cryptopia.  Then . . post the tx id here for us to see.

You won't be able to, because you are not given a transaction ID when moving funds between two users.

Perhaps, if you went through the blockchain you could find it, feel free to go the block explorer and look for the transfer. You can see the time stamp on the transfer.  If you have an issue with how Cryptopia handles their back end workings in regards to transferring funds between users, I suggest you open a support ticket or reach out to one of their mods in the Discord.  

Another alibi! Put here here your dot address!

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:23:25 PM by drays

Ivan, I am unrelated person here, but I have to tell you your behaviour is offensive and unacceptable. "Alibi"??!! Are you a prosecutor, or you feel like one..?

1. This guy clearly told you the DOT transfer is internal, and you won't see it in blockchain. Cryptopia has no reason to make transactions on blockchain just because one of their users transferred balance to another one. Exchanges do not tie an account to a single address on blockchain. I can elaborate on that and explain, if you are interested.

2. Please list any reason, which gives you the ground to suspect devs did not pay to Cryptpopia. Listing delay is not a valid reason, as Cryptopia currently is stressed and delays everything. They even officially agopogized for that on their website.

3. I repeat the question from my previous post - please name a new coin listed on Cryptopia recently (in a weeks or so). If you can, then I apologize.

4. Contact Cryptopia, ask them whether they were paid, get their answer and tell us.

Once again - I am in no relationship with the dev. Truly saying, I don't even know who is the dev here. I cannot vouch for any of their actions, and have no idea whether they are developing the coin, or are spending time on Bahamas.
BUT - these ungrounded accusations start to sound ridiculous. YOU need a reason to raise concerns. You don't even have one.

... this space is not for rent ...
ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

Ivan, I am unrelated person here, but I have to tell you your behaviour is offensive and unacceptable. "Alibi"??!! Are you a prosecutor, or you feel like one..?

1. This guy clearly told you the DOT transfer is internal, and you won't see it in blockchain. Cryptopia has no reason to make transactions on blockchain just because one of their users user transferred balance to another one. Exchanges do not tie an account to a single address on blockchain. I can elaborate on that and explain, if you are interested.

2. Please list any reason, which gives you the ground to suspect devs did not pay to Cryptpopia. Listing delay is not a valid reason, as Cryptopia currently is stressed and delays everything. They even officially agopogized for that on their website.

3. I repeat the question from my previous post - please name a new coin listed on Cryptopia recently (in a weeks or so). If you can, then I apologize.

4. Contact Cryptopia, ask them whether they were paid, then and get their answer and tell us.

Once again - I am in no relationship with the dev. Truly saying, I don't even know who is the dev here. I cannot vouch for any of their actions, and have no idea whether they are developing the coin, or are spending time on Bahamas.
BUT - these ungrounded accusations start to sound ridiculous. YOU need a reason to raise concerns. You don't even have one.

Who are you to trust? This is blockchain tech and the only thing to trust is TXID. Why can't post the TXID rightaway? Why?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

1. This guy clearly told you the DOT transfer is internal, and you won't see it in blockchain. Cryptopia has no reason to make transactions on blockchain just because one of their users user transferred balance to another one. Exchanges do not tie an account to a single address on blockchain. I can elaborate on that and explain, if you are interested.

4. Contact Cryptopia, ask them whether they were paid, then and get their answer and tell us.

Who are you to trust? This is blockchain tech and the only thing to trust is TXID. Why can't post the TXID rightaway? Why?

I didn't ask you to trust me. Read my message once again if unclear.

Indeed DOT coins are on the blockchain, but internal Cryptopia transactions are not. Coins are just moved inside Cryptopia's database. Hence there cannot be any TXID on the blockchain. Just for example - the same happens when you generate YobiCodes on Yobit, then redeem it on different account - there is no blockchain movement, just Yobit's internal database records are adjusted. You can easily test it yourself, BTW, on any of the exchanges. Please test and make sure for yourself.

Imagine you are moving Bitcoins from one account to another. Will exchange send those transactions via blockchain and pay hefty TX fees..? Not of course. If they did, they would have charged you a TX fee.

Only Cryptopia staff can state whether they were paid or not. Ask them, if you want to find the truth.

ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

If that's the case then post here your cyptopia's dot address. That's very easy thing to do. I challenge you to post here the dot address that you use the thing you called moving. Post it here: ______________________________________

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 09:47:38 PM by fishfishfish313

If that's the case then post here your cyptopia's dot address. That's very easy thing to do. I challenge you to post here the dot address that you use the thing you called moving. Post it here: ______________________________________

I frankly don't care if you believe it or not. Did you donate hundreds of thousands of DOT for the listing?  No?  I did. So, I would have a vested interest in seeing COLX on Cryptopia, in addition to the multiple MN's I am running.  Take your concerns elsewhere.

Please review what drays has said in multiple posts here.  You skipped over my posts and screenshots, and my explanations, (as well as drays) as to how transfers work on Cryptopia.  If you do not believe that the listing fee was paid, that is your decision. Sell and move on.  But you would be better served to wait a bit longer . .

Refer to the previous posts about Cryptopia and how they have been overrun . . also please find newly listed coins since they have closed DOGE and LTC markets.  I am not one of the core team members. But I speak with them frequently.  Even if the DOT address was posted, you would not be satisfied. Again, contact Cryptopia if you are so inpatient.

Good day.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

See? Just a simple thing to do but you can never do it, why?  Why you cannot post it here? Are you afraid that the price will drop back to 1 sat when the public knows what really happened?

quier

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

See? Just a simple thing to do but you can never do it, why?  Why you cannot post it here? Are you afraid that the price will drop back to 1 sat when the public knows what really happened?

I just don`t get it why people argue here. Once upon a time i thought one coin is a scam, i sold it all out and quit.
So if you do not believe in this project, step of the ring and walk away. Plain and simple.
Shamanisme

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I just don`t get it why people argue here. Once upon a time i thought one coin is a scam, i sold it all out and quit.
So if you do not believe in this project, step of the ring and walk away. Plain and simple.

It are the same 2 or 3 people who argue.. saying colx is a shitcoin and what not. Alot of people told them, since they sold all their colx, to move on... my guess, they want cheaper coins
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

I am so confused as to why someone with a COLX avatar and a COLX sig is trying to FUD COLX.      What a weird time.

It's a bit frustrating,  COLX was riding a pretty good wave of hype - but with the exchanges sucking and the Asia fud,  it took the wind out of our sails.    With that being said,  COLX has shown good support and I really think once they get some marketing in order and finish the whitepaper it could really break out of this little rut.

Your signature here
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 09:28:23 PM by drays

See? Just a simple thing to do but you can never do it, why?  Why you cannot post it here? Are you afraid that the price will drop back to 1 sat when the public knows what really happened?

Its amazing how people like you cannot understand simple things, no matter how much someone tries to explain. I feel like I was talking to a tree trunk... You just have your opinion, and are deaf to any new information... I guess you would need to go to some sort of school first - there folks learn to listen and comprehend information. They learn to think logically - something you seem to be missing, alas.

I believe colx_hodler (who seems to be much more intelligent guy) is a bit ashamed he was defending this type of person.

On a different topic, a bit more activity from COLX devs here would be definitely beneficial. Twitter seems to be much more active, and this place is just left for troll fights..? Is there any place I can see the nearest development plans, with approximate dates, the list of team members and what every one of them is working on?

colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

The $COLX team is grabbing an exclusive listing with @YobitExchange to increase trade volume while we wait on the Cryptopia listing.

Exclusive listings go live in 2-3 business days according to Yobit information. Let's bring COLX to the world.

ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

See? Just a simple thing to do but you can never do it, why?  Why you cannot post it here? Are you afraid that the price will drop back to 1 sat when the public knows what really happened?

Its amazing how people like you cannot understand simple things, no matter how much someone tries to explain. I feel like I was talking to a tree trunk... You just have your opinion, and are deaf to any new information... I guess you would need to go to some sort of school first - there folks learn to listen and comprehend information. They learn to think logically - something you seem to be missing, alas.

I believe colx_hodler (who seems to be much more intelligent guy) is a bit ashamed he was defending this type of person.

On a different topic, a bit more activity from COLX devs here would be definitely beneficial. Twitter seems to be much more active, and this place is just left for troll fights..? Is there any place I can see the nearest development plans, with approximate dates, the list of team members and what every one of them is working on?

In your mind, why they can't post the wallet they said they use to pay? If you didn't wonder, how do you describe yourself?

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: